Charleston, SC 29403 Map · Phone number
Package Price $2,200
Availability Check your date
  • Deals 1

About Lovecraft Events

Hi there! Camila here. Owner and Wedding Whisperer behind Lovecraft Events.

I have been planning celebrations for the madly-in-love for seven years. My life is devoted to rejoicing in love stories - there is nothing else I would rather do. At the end of the day, my goal is to help you marry your best friend in the most stress-free way imaginable.

We rejoice in all love stories, no matter the type. Serving all clients, we specialize in intimate weddings, elopements, and unique celebrations. Whimsical, eclectic style for the modern romantic.

I look forward to learning more about you.

Warmly,

madisonben 0510 51 1006954 1562102272

3 Reviews for Lovecraft Events

Meghan · Married on 02/08/2019

Professional and Organized!

Hands down Camila is the best! She was very organized and helpful from our first phone call to our send-off. Our wedding day came and went without a single issue - she was on top of everything! She managed all of the moving parts seamlessly - everything was perfect and exactly like we discussed.

Sent on 02/13/2019
  • Melissa

Melissa · Married on 11/03/2018

Such a lifesaver!

I don't even know where to start, Camila was amazing from inquiry to follow up after our wedding! My only regret is not booking her full time! She was a seriously a lifesaver (from vendors being double booked to having questions during the process to making sure every detail was perfect the day of) & made my vision a reality. Camila really is your wedding BFF & obviously loves helping brides find their happily ever after!

Sent on 11/13/2018

Lovecraft Events's reply:

Melissa you are the SWEETEST! Thank you for your kind words - it was truly my honor to work with you and Cory on the details of your special day. I am going to miss our Skype coffee dates - keep in touch!

Kendall · Married on 06/23/2018

Camila is an absolute star! Throughout the entire planning process, she was there from start to finish! I considered myself a DIY bride and when I showed up with tubs and tubs of decor, she hopped on it and stayed busy until it was perfect! And as we all know, every wedding has hiccups or last minute issues. She handled each challenge with such grace and understanding! She never failed to come up with a solution. Every aspect of my wedding was perfect and it had so much to do with Camila and Lovecraft Events!

Sent on 06/24/2018

Lovecraft Events's reply:

Thank you for your kind words, Kendall! It was an honor to help you plan your special day. My best wishes to you and Steven!

Lovecraft Events FAQ

• How many planners are on your team? 1

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Lovecraft Events 1
    15% off 2019 Dates!

We are currently offering 15% off any of our service packages for our remaining 2019 dates - inquire with us to find out more!

• Charleston, SC, 29403 See on map