Ash Events LLC

Myrtle Beach, SC View map Visit website
2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Hello there!

Ashley Pate Newkirk is the founder of Ash Events- a full service event planning company that is based in Myrtle Beach. After attending the University of South Carolina, Ashley completed a short internship with a local wedding planner before being offered a job with the company. During her years in the industry she received hands on experience with catering, floral design as well as managing a historical venue. She has growing relationships with the top leading event professionals across the country and is constantly expanding. She recently received the 2019 title of Best Event Planner from the South Carolinas Women's Magazine's annual awards. Ashley is an avid animal lover, she along with her husband, Cory, have three dogs. Ashley loves concerts, traveling and all things planning/events! The goal behind Ash Events is to create an iconic experience that not only eliminates stress for her clients, but it’s something they along with each guest can remember forever.

Services Include but are not limited to: Timeline, Budgeting, Vendor Recommendation/List, Full Design, Event Coordination, Engagements, Bridal Shower, Baby Shower, Anniversary Party, Destination Weddings, Elopements.

• Woman-owned

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Day-of Coordination
Event Design
Full Planning
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Destination
Elopement
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

• Tiffany
    Tiffany A. Getting married on 09/24/2022

Proposal of my dreams!

I cannot say enough about Ashley and her crew! Or why it is so important to use an event specialist to plan a proposal. Ash Events made sure that my partner and I had the day of our dreams. It was a stress free day, no clean up, and absolutely beautiful. Having Ash Events to assist with the proposal helped ensure that my partner was completely surprised, I could not have done it without their services. I recommend this vendor for any of your events and I cannot wait to start the wedding planning process with them. 10/10

Ash Events LLC's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words! That means so much to us! We are so happy that you are happy! Hope you are doing well!
    Codi F. Getting married on 09/24/2022

Proposal day!

Ashley was such a breath of fresh air! She was a huge help during our proposal and had everything well organized! Can’t wait to have her help out with our big day.

Ash Events LLC's reply:

Thank you so much! We are so excited for your big day! We are looking forward to it! We hope to keep you stress free during the process!
  • Destiny
    Destiny B. Getting married on 07/10/2022

Ashley knows how to run make a wedding flawless

Ashley is the sweetest human being on the face of this planet. My husband and I thought we could do a DIY wedding but decided to change our minds last second after realizing we were way over our heads. Ashley took all of our wildest dreams and Pinterest wedding fantasies and turned them into reality!! She dealt with rapid fire texts from not only us but my MIL and navigated treacherous waters with precision and ease. She put out all sparks before they became a fire. If you have the slightest feeling that you want a wedding planner, stop what you’re doing and send Ashley a message. You will make the right choice by hiring her and her girl gang.

Also side note ** we were married during the pandemic before the vaccines were available and Ashley took every step above and beyond to follow covid guidelines before they were even invented ** we had a little over 100 people and not a single one tested positive for covid after her protocols. We couldn’t thank her enough.

I could go on for days about how wonderful our experience was with Ash Events! I hope to see her crew again, I recommend them to every friend I know!! Seriously, ten stars girls. Thanks for making our day perfect.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Myrtle Beach Myrtle Beach, SC, 29588
Location of (Ash Events LLC)

Other vendors in Charleston for your wedding