Greenville, NC 27858 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About Magnolia Photography

Welcome to Magnolia Photography. We're Jana and Michele. We love everything there is to love about weddings, photography, couples and family. We've been known to bust out in 80's song lyrics during engagement shoots, roll around in the mud to get that perfect shot and break it down with crazy Uncle Lou. If you want us to just show up, take your pictures and leave, you may want to find another photographer.

We like to spend time with you and your fiancée (and your dog if you have one), whether it be at your house, Starbucks (hint), or wherever you feel most comfortable. We want to get to know you and most importantly, your personalities. Getting to know you is going to help us make the photographs of your session truly special.

The number one most important thing to us is that you are completely, 100% comfortable with us on the day of your wedding or shoot. We want you to be so comfortable that you almost forget we're there.

Follow Magnolia Photography on

Real Weddings 18 Photos

74 Reviews for Magnolia Photography

Sarah Hudson · Getting married on 01/07/2022

Amazing and flexible

Would 100% recommend! Michele was my photographer for my Greenville, NC wedding and did an amazing job. Whenever I needed something or had a change in plans, she was super accommodating and my pictures turned out amazing. I have also been in weddings Magnolia has done and they have always done an amazing job and are a pleasure to work with!

Sent on 10/25/2020
  • Lindsay

Lindsay Rigsbee · Married on 09/05/2020

September 5th Wedding

If you are looking for an amazing photographer that will make sure that you are comfortable and also have every picture you could ever imagine for your big day you have found them!!! I booked Magnolia Photography last year for our 2020 Wedding and Jana was with us every step of the way. She honestly is more like family now! I was extremely nervous about our engagement photos (because we have never taken professional photos) and she made it so comfortable and easy and they were stunning !! Our wedding photos are so beautiful and I can not stop looking at them. Michelle and Jana got such great footage and I could not have imagined the day without them.

Sent on 10/28/2020

Kaitlin · Married on 04/25/2020

Best day ever!

Magnolia Photography is the absolute best! Jana and Michele are great and made our pictures so fun. They are always up for trying new and adventurous photos and they know how to make your dreams come to life. They even got my husband to "smile with his teeth" in our wedding photos and I couldn't even get him to do that! 100% recommend!

Sent on 10/26/2020

1 Real Wedding

• Paul Matthews Entertainment Wedding DJs

When a bride and groom indicate to me their photos will be handled by Magnolia, I breathe easier, knowing the work I do for the celebration, will be captured fun on film! I absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE working with this team of highly sought after professionals! You'll be glad you contact them!

• NA Media Wedding Videographers

Top photographers in the area!

• Coastal Knot Bridal Boutique Wedding Dresses

These ladies are super talented, professional, and wonderful to work with!

• Greenville, 27858 See on map
    9108404639 (Other Phone Number)
    Location of (Magnolia Photography)

Magnolia Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Magnolia Photography include in the starting price?

Magnolia Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:

• 2nd Shooter
  • Prints

What photography services does Magnolia Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

Magnolia Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:

• 2nd Shooter
  • Albums
  • Canvas
  • Digital Files
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Flush Mount
  • High-Res Images
  • Proofs

What photography styles does Magnolia Photography offer?

Magnolia Photography offers the following photography styles:

• Contemporary

What photography services does Magnolia Photography offer?

Magnolia Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:

• Custom Graphics
  • High-Res Images
  • Liability Insurance

What photography materials does Magnolia Photography offer for wedding events?

Magnolia Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:

• Albums
  • Digital Files
  • Flush Mount
  • Matted Prints
  • Prints

What percentage of users recommend Magnolia Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Magnolia Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.