Greenville, NC 27858 Map · Phone number
  • Photos
  • Real Weddings 1

About Magnolia Photography

Welcome to Magnolia Photography. We're Jana and Michele. We love everything there is to love about weddings, photography, couples and family. We've been known to bust out in 80's song lyrics during engagement shoots, roll around in the mud to get that perfect shot and break it down with crazy Uncle Lou. If you want us to just show up, take your pictures and leave, you may want to find another photographer.

We like to spend time with you and your fiancée (and your dog if you have one), whether it be at your house, Starbucks (hint), or wherever you feel most comfortable. We want to get to know you and most importantly, your personalities. Getting to know you is going to help us make the photographs of your session truly special.

The number one most important thing to us is that you are completely, 100% comfortable with us on the day of your wedding or shoot. We want you to be so comfortable that you almost forget we're there.

Follow Magnolia Photography on

Magnolia Photography 6
Magnolia Photography 7
  • Anna

Anna Wilson · Married on 10/27/2018

If you want the best....

If I could give Jana 10 stars I would. Not only are the pictures incredible but she was the greatest part of my wedding day. I hired her for my wedding about 10 months in advance and she was in contact with me every month until the day finally arrived. We had so much fun with her and her assistant!!!

Elena Dusenbury · Married on 09/29/2018

Magnolia is the best ever

Jana and Michele are literally the best of the best!!! I can't express how much I loved having them as our wedding day, engagement, and bridal portraits photographer!! The punctuality they have, beautiful work they do, wonderful personalities they have to work with (who truly become your friends), expertise of a successful wedding day (Jana literally put in my veil right before I walked down the aisle because it was giving me so much trouble and wouldn't go in my hair), and so much more make them an absolute pleasure to have as your photographers!! Thank you for making our wedding day perfect! AND we got all wedding day pictures back in less than 2 weeks after the wedding because Jana wanted to get them back to me before I went back to work - how sweet is that?! Lastly, the package you receive with the wedding day photos USB is absolutely gorgeous - such a sweet surprise! Love love LOVE Magnolia Photography - hire them now!!!

lauren · Married on 06/09/2018

Magnolia Photography is simply amazing! Jana answered all of my questions so quickly and made sure I felt comfortable with selecting our wedding package. She did two engagement photo sessions with us because our first one was a little rainy so we were unable to bring our dog. Magnolia Photography goes ABOVE and beyond to make sure you have amazing pictures. Before our wedding we met and went over our timeline in order to make sure we had pictures of everything we wanted on our day. On our wedding day it felt like a family member was taking our pictures. Jana is professional, kind, helpful, and SO very talented. She made us feel at ease while making sure she captured every moment of our day! Without a doubt go with Magnolia Photography. You will not be disappointed!!

Magnolia Photography 8
    Magnolia Photography 9
    Magnolia Photography 10
    Magnolia Photography 11
    Magnolia Photography 12

Real Weddings

• Paul Matthews Entertainment
    Paul Matthews Entertainment Wedding DJs

When a bride and groom indicate to me their photos will be handled by Magnolia, I breathe easier, knowing the work I do for the celebration, will be captured fun on film! I absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE working with this team of highly sought after professionals! You'll be glad you contact them!

• NA Media
    NA Media Wedding Videographers

Top photographers in the area!

• Coastal Knot Bridal Boutique
    Coastal Knot Bridal Boutique Wedding Dresses

These ladies are super talented, professional, and wonderful to work with!

• Greenville, 27858 See on map
    9108404639 (Other Phone Number)