Imaginary Cakes

Wilmington, NC View map

Imaginary Cakes can create ANYTHING you can imagine in cake! Just take a look for yourself in the albums. If you want a quality specialty cake with a taste that follows suit, then you've come to the right place! We specialize in buttercream with the ability to adhere it so smoothly that many people ask, "is that fondant?" We work with fondant as well, but are old-school buttercream lovers at heart...sadly, a dying breed. Cindy and her team of crazy talented cake designers are known for making exquisite wedding cakes and unique, creative 3-d carved cakes. No event is too small or too large for Imaginary Cakes. Need a cake for 6 people? Then call us. Need a cake for 600 people? Please call us! ;) We love to create ANYTHING in cake! We treat each one of our cakes just as we do the special people receiving them. We would be delighted to perfect a one-of-a-kind masterpiece that will quickly become the conversation piece of your next event.

What services do your prices include?

Consultation
Custom Cake Design
Delivery
Set Up
Tastings - Private

What types of desserts do you provide?

Cakes
Cookies
Cupcakes
Dessert Buffet
Groom's Cake

What services do you provide?

Consultations
Custom Design
Delivery
Setup
Tastings - Private

What cake items do you provide?

Cake Stands
Cake Toppers

What dietary needs can you accommodate?

Gluten Free
Nut Free
Vegan

What special ingredients do you use?

Fresh Fruit
Local

Are you licensed by the state health department?

Michelle R. Married on 11/01/2020

Oh my WOW!!!

So my now husband and I went to several cake places to try the cakes out and see if they were able to meet our vision. Imaginary Cakes was by far the most delicious place we went and the most fun to work with! They were just as excited about our cake ideas as us and were so reasonably priced! I dont know why anyone would go with any other place! We have already decided to use them for any future cake needs! Courtney is a design goddess and Chris is the sweetest to work with in the front! I cannot stress enough use this place!!!!!!
  • Paige
    Paige B. Married on 10/10/2020

Wedding Cake 10.10.20

Brides - if you’re looking for someone to do your wedding cake I HIGHLY recommend Imaginary Cakes. We had the absolute best experience at our cake tasting and our wedding cake was PERFECT. I came in with a vision of what I wanted and they nailed it down to the last details. Delivery and set up was easy and I had absolutely no worries on my wedding day. Courtney was a dream to work with! I can’t thank them enough for making my wedding day perfect.
    Kathy W. Married on 10/12/2019

Awesome cake

Our cake tastes as great as it looked. Absolutely amazing.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

18 photos · 04/27/2014

Deals

Imaginary Cakes 1
Gift
Due to the unique nature and time & ingredients that go into each tasting, we charge a $25 fee. We will gladly waive this if you pay the $100 retainer fee up front prior to the tasting. This payment reserves us for your wedding date and proves that you are committed to retain us. This fee is refundable minus $25 up to the 90 days prior to your wedding as explained in our contract. If you would like to take advantage of this deal, just tell us you saw it on WeddingWire.com!

Makeup Artistry by Kristin Makeup Artistry by Kristin Wedding Hair & Makeup

I personally used Imaginary Cakes for my own wedding and my husband and I could not have been happier! The cake tasting was unforgettable, plus they are true artists who not only make beautiful cakes, but delicious ones as well! I would 100 percent recommend them for any occasion!

Weddings of Topsail Weddings of Topsail Wedding Officiants

Gorgeous and yummy cakes...what more could you ask for?! Blessings, Elaine & Pastor Skip Corbett

Front Street Brewery Front Street Brewery Restaurant Weddings

Imaginary Cakes is absolutely fantastic to work with! They are professional, prompt, and produce some of the finest cakes in the greater Wilmington area. Every single one of our couples that have worked with them are absolutely thrilled with the end result.

5202 Carolina Beach Rd, Unit 12 Wilmington, 28412
910-795-0920

Open by Appointment ONLY
Location of (Imaginary Cakes)

Other vendors in Wilmington for your wedding