Cakes Du-Jour

contactcakesdujour@yahoo.com www.cakesdujour.net, Wilmington, NC 28403 Map · Phone number

About Cakes Du-Jour

Your wedding cake is the centerpiece of your reception, and is one of the first things guest see as they arrive. So the first glimpse of the wedding cake is a very dramatic and beautiful moment. Wedding cake is also one of the last items served at the wedding reception, and guest take the memory of the cake with them. But the most important is the beautiful tradition of the cake cutting ceremony, which symbolizes the couple’s commitment to sharing a life with each other.

Cakes Du-Jour offers many elegant designs from which to choose, and also welcomes the chance to create a completely new design with your desires in mind. whether you select buttercream, rolled fondant or bittersweet chocolate ganache to finish your cake, we are here to assist you and to ensure that you enjoy the planning process.

ipad photos 662
ipad photos 662
HPIM0853

14 Reviews for Cakes Du-Jour

Rachel · Married on 10/11/2012

Cakes du Jour has the best tasting cake ever!!! We had chocolate pumpkin cake with chocolate ganache filling for our October wedding- it was a huge hit! We also had a special design that we asked for and they were so helpful in making it happen for us. I wanted edible film strips around the cake with our pictures in it. It looked amazing and was one of the main focal points of the reception. Everyone said it was the best cake they've ever had!

Sent on 10/29/2012

Camerin · Married on 10/06/2012

We looked at several cake places before we found Cakes du Jour, and we are so glad we did. We had so much fun with Melinda at our tasting that we were there for 2 hours. The cake flavor offerings were diverse and exciting. After letting her know the theme and color scheme of our wedding we came up with the perfect cake together. There was not a single piece left. Everyone loved it! We had four layers with four different flavors and one guest loved it so much she told me she had to go back and try each flavor. The best part is Melinda had it all under control, the week of the wedding I didn't even think about the cake I trusted her and rightly so. When we arrived at the reception it was there and perfect!

Sent on 11/18/2012

Courtney · Married on 09/15/2012

My family and friends had already gotten cakes here for several birthday parties prior to my wedding, so I was confident that the quality would be amazing and was not disappointed. We had a 3-tier cake, with each tier in a different flavor and they were all delicious! The cake was beautiful as well. I brought her a copy of our wedding invitation to work from, and she did a wonderful job creating a cake that matched our wedding perfectly!

Sent on 11/14/2013

Award

Cakes Du-Jour FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding cakes with buttercream frosting (per slice, without tax)? $ 3.00
  • What is the starting price for fondant wedding cakes (per slice, without tax)? $ 4.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of the cake? Top Tier of the Cake
  • What is the starting price for cupcakes (per cupcake, without tax)? $ 2.00
  • What services do your prices include? Consultation, Tastings - Private
  • What types of desserts do you provide? Cake Pops, Cakes, Cookies, Cupcakes, Dessert Buffet, Groom's Cake
  • What cake items do you provide? Cake Stands
  • What dietary needs can you accommodate? Gluten Free, Nut Free
  • What special ingredients do you use? Fresh Fruit, Local
  • Are you licensed by the state health department? Yes

• Amanda Prince Photography
    Amanda Prince Photography Wedding Photographers

I had the opportunity to finally sample a cake from here this weekend at Kathryn & Milan's wedding. Hands down, one of the best weddings cakes Ive had this year! Simply wonderful!

• Bliss Salon Wedding Hair & Makeup

Delicious, beautiful, and proffesional.

• Special Occasions DJ
    Special Occasions DJ Wedding DJs

I have worked with Cakes Du-Jour several times in the past. They do a great jobs in their cakes and the bridal couples are always satisfied and happy with their presentation. I am always happy when I know that the cake is made by them.

• contactcakesdujour@yahoo.com, www.cakesdujour.net Wilmington, 28403 See on map
    828-808-6764 (Phone number)