Snack Time Sweets

Wilmington, NC View map

Operating out of Wilmington, North Carolina, Snack Time Sweets creates delicious sweet treats for weddings and other special occasions. Sara Baker is the proud owner and chef behind this business. She can create bespoke desserts that taste great and flawlessly encapsulate each couple's personality. Whether it is elegant and traditional or a colorful cake, the bakery strives to create desserts that are both beautiful and delicious.

The team at Snack Time Sweets will consult with clients to fully understand their requirements. Couples can expect confections that are customized to their style, with an emphasis on fresh, organic, and locally-sourced ingredients. Upon prior request, this team can deliver their sweet creations as well as accommodate any dietary needs. Some other items they have available include:

• Cupcakes
  • Cookies
  • Cake pops
  • Pastries
  • Croquembouche
  • Woman-owned

$5

What is the starting price for fondant wedding cakes (per slice, without tax)?

$6

Which of the following are included in the cost of the cake?

Anniversary Cake
Cake Stands
Top Tier of the Cake

What is the starting price for cupcakes (per cupcake, without tax)?

$3

What services do your prices include?

Consultation
Custom Cake Design
Delivery
Set Up
Tastings - Private

What types of desserts do you provide?

Cookies
Croquembouche
Cupcakes
Dessert Buffet
Fruit
Groom's Cake
Pastries

What services do you provide?

Consultations
Custom Design
Delivery
Setup
Tastings - Private

What cake items do you provide?

Cake Stands

What dietary needs can you accommodate?

Gluten Free
Vegan

What special ingredients do you use?

Fresh Fruit
Organic

Are you licensed by the state health department?

illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

• Hayley
    Hayley A. Married on 12/10/2022

My Dream Wedding Cake!

Sara was amazing to work with and is a true artist! From our initial inquiry to our tasting to the actual day of, we felt that she truly cared to make sure our wedding cake was PERFECT for our wedding day - and guess what, it WAS. We knew from the first bite that she was going to be our baker and would have signed the contract right then. Every flavor we tried was to die for and we ended choosing two flavors for our cake because they were just that good. After booking, she took the time to sketch our "vision" which was amazing because I could have an accurate expectation of what it would look like - not every baker does this; they just take your inspo pics and move on. Everyone was commenting on the cake and how gorgeous it was during our wedding and so many people went up just to take a picture for them to have and share. Since we had two flavors, we actually had a few people go up to get a second piece of cake in the other flavor. There is a lot of controversy about wedding cakes and if it's worth having one since "no one eats it". I kid you not there were only 3 pieces leftover, outside of the top tier we took home. 3 pieces!I was excited that we "beat" the controversy but, not going to lie, a little upset because I wanted to have more leftovers it was so good. I could go on and on but I will just say, hire Sara with Snack Time Sweets for your wedding cake and you will not regret it! She is a gem and a beautiful artist who has a passion for what she does and cares about her clients.

Dear Hayley,
    Thank you so much for the kind words and it was truly a pleasure to get to bring you and your husbands cake to life! Thank you for taking time to leave a review, I really appreciate it.
    Briana B. Married on 11/05/2022

Absolutely Amazing

I cannot express enough how amazing Snack Time Sweets is! Sara brought my dessert table vision to life with the most incredible spread of unique and delicious desserts. She is a genius. My guests could not stop raving about how delicious it all was!! I will recommend her to anyone who is looking for a baker. Thank you so much again, it couldn't have been more perfect!

Snack Time Sweets's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words, it really means a lot to me! I'm really glad that you enjoyed it and Congratulations!!
  • Emily
    Emily Married on 10/25/2022

Sweet sweet victory

I have nothing but great things to say. Sara was absolutely fabulous during the entire process. I had a blurry vision of what I wanted and she nailed it. She knew exactly what I was looking to have and made it even better. The cake was so beautiful and tasted pretty dang good too. I would 100% recommend for any sweets you may need.

Snack Time Sweets's reply:

Emily, it was such a pleasure bringing your vision to life and thank you for your thoughtful review. I really appreciate it and I'm so glad it was exactly what you wanted.
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Wilmington, North Carolina Wilmington, NC, 28403
Location of (Snack Time Sweets)

Other vendors in Wilmington for your wedding