Designs by Dillon

Wilmington, NC View map
2021 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

2021 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$3,500 Typical Price

Designs by Dillon, a florist in Wilmington, North Carolina, has the experience and commitment to make your vision come to life. Owner Dillon Mclamb has a passion for designing, planning, and coordinating, and this passion has allowed him to bring his florals to wedding venues throughout North Carolina. Whether you desire arrangements that are classic, rustic, tropical, modern, romantic, or glamorous, Design by Dillon is able to provide custom floral designs to suit any style.

Dillion can provide florals for a number of different purposes, including bouquets, aisle decor, alter decor, flower crowns, flower petals, single flowers, corsages, boutonnieres, flower girl baskets, table arrangements, chuppah decor, and even non-floral arrangements. As well as providing set up and clean up, Designs by Dillion can also provide the following floral services for your special day:

• Consultations
  • Delivery
  • Event design
  • Venue visit
  • LGBTQ+-owned

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$190

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$85

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$22

What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$75

What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$200

Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services?

$3500

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Set Up

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Glamorous
Modern
Romantic
Rustic
Tropical

Which of the following services do you provide?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Set Up
Venue Visit

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor
Single Flowers

• Mallory
    Mallory E. Getting married on 02/03/2022

Love dillon

Dillon was truly one of my favorite vendors at my wedding!  He and Kyle were so easy to work with, accommodating and incredibly thorough.  I didn't know what I wanted for my wedding when I started planning, but he was able to put together an amazing floral design that exceeded my expectations.  I also appreciated how flexible he was when we had to reschedule our wedding due to Covid.  Dillon is also very enthusiastic about his work.  His excitement and passion is quite evident and really made our day extra special!!  I highly recommend Dillon to any bride looking for a florist and am trying to scout another event just to order more flowers!
    Thank you Dillon and Kyle!
    XOXO Molly & Max Lit
  • Emily
    Emily C. Married on 10/03/2021

Beautiful florals!

Dillon did NOT disappoint! The florals for our wedding was so beautiful. He was sent some inspiration photos and let me tell you, he made our florals even better than the inspiration photos! Our wedding venue looked so beautiful. And my bridal bouquet, perfect! So perfect I’m having it preserved! Highly recommend Designs by Dillon for all your floral needs!
  • Kristin
    Kristin W. Married on 07/02/2021

Dillon is simply amazing!

From our first conversation, Dillon was fully invested in helping all of my floral dreams come to life! He was very thorough in explaining different flowers and arrangements, especially to this bride who doesn't know her flower names :) I gave him a vision and was able to discuss how to make that possible within our budget. He was accommodating to changes and adjustments throughout my planning process and offered advice and suggestions on how to save costs while sticking to my ideas. On our big day, he executed flawlessly as we set-up an indoor and outdoor ceremony space in preparation for rain. When the decision came to have the ceremony outside, he flipped the room beautifully and efficiently in preparation for the reception. Every flower and arrangement was beautiful and just as I had pictured, if not better! 100/100 recommend Dillon!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner

Real Weddings

• Julie & T.J.
    40 photos · 05/11/2019

Bubbly Events Bubbly Events Wedding Planners

Dillon is a fantastic florist and partner in designing a wedding! He's fun to work with and a professional in all aspects of the planning, set up and break down! Always look forward to seeing Dillon on my vendor list for a wedding!

1200 N 23rd Street Suite 106 Wilmington, NC, 28405

*By Appointment Only
Location of (Designs by Dillon)

Other vendors in Wilmington for your wedding