713 North 4th Street Unit 100, Wilmington, NC 28401 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About Eco Chic Blossoms

Many say they have one true passion. We have two; flowers and events. We have combined our passions to create unique, high quality fresh flower arrangements for events in the Cape Fear Region. Eco Chic Blossoms brings your event to life with their floral designs and offers the utmost in customer service. Our staff is made up of experienced professionals who are ready to provide you with a wide variety of knowledge of flowers and reliability beyond your highest expectations. Owner, Kristy Holt is not only a floral designer but has many years of experience as a previous event planner. She has done it all, including weddings, corporate and social events as well as parties for "One Tree Hill" and the co-founder of "Facebook." As a floral designer and with her background, she understands what goes into an event, and therefore can envision the whole design.

ombre aisle petals

Eco Chic Blossoms 7
  • Brooke

Brooke · Married on 03/09/2019

Absolutely beautiful

The flowers were the absolute favorite part of our wedding day aside from saying I do. They were perfect in every way. They helped me with finding affordable choices for my arrangements and pieced them together perfectly. I could not have asked for anything more.

Sent on 03/20/2019
    Eco Chic Blossoms 8
    Eco Chic Blossoms 9
    Eco Chic Blossoms 10
    Eco Chic Blossoms 11
  • Morgan

Morgan · Married on 02/16/2019

Stunning designs!

The ladies at Eco Chic Blossoms were a joy to work with! They were extremely kind, creative, and professional. My wedding flowers were simply stunning, and I am so grateful I chose Eco Chic!

Sent on 04/12/2019
  • Holly

Holly · Married on 10/13/2018

Beautiful Florals

I LOVED my florals for my wedding. Kristy did an amazing job from the beginning to the end. She was very attentaive and helped with design every step of the way. She created exactly what I wanted. I sent her photo examples and she ran with it after our consultation. Her detailed write up let me see exactly where we were in the design process and helped me keep everything organized and easily accessible. As I added or made changes she was super flexiable and updated everything for me along the way. Great customer service and super friendly. I would absolutely recommend her!

Sent on 11/18/2018

Eco Chic Blossoms FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 175.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 85.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 20.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 95.00
  • What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 165.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services? Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up

Real Weddings

• Airlie Gardens
    Airlie Gardens Park & Outdoor Weddings

We have had the pleasure of working with Kristy at Eco Chic Blossoms many times over the years. She is so sweet and extremely professional to work with. We have seen many stunning arrangements done by Kristy and highly recommend her to all Airlie brides.

• Imaginary Cakes
    Imaginary Cakes Wedding Cakes

Working with Eco Chic is always a pleasure, their arrangements are breath taking and they always ensure we have everything we need if we use their flowers on one of our cake designs! We love this entire team and when we hear we get to work with them we know it will be a great set up no matter how big or small!

• Event Excellence Light And Sound
    Event Excellence Light And Sound Wedding Decor & Lighting

I had the pleasure of working with the Eco chic team recently on a beautiful greenery chandelier with lighting! it turned out absolutely beautiful and working with their team was a fantastic experience and I look forward to working with them again in the near future!

• 713 North 4th Street, Unit 100 Wilmington, 28401 See on map