About Fiore Fine Flowers

Daily Shop & Design House

Fiore Fine Flowers is proud to offer you the creativity and expertise of event floral design specialist Chelsea Fritts and the Fiore team who are privledged to provide you with the most unique floral experience in the Wilmington, NC area.  We firmly believe in staying up-to-date date with designs and always strive to design fresh looks for our clients. We believe our reviews reflect the quality of our work and the professional and personal touch of our designers. Drop us a line so we can speak in delightful detail all about your big day!

Chelsea Fritts, Owner, Event & Wedding Floral Design Specialist

As Fiore’s lead wedding designer and owner, Chelsea’s smile and calming nature is so hypnotizing we’re
convinced it makes the flowers always happy to bloom. With a love for delivering refreshing wedding & event designs and heart-stirring bridal bouquets, this creative maven takes her award-winning floral designs to a new level. Chelsea has 11 years transforming fresh cut blooms into refreshingly stupendous floral arrangements. Trucking cross-country from sunny San Diego, where she worked her creative magic on window displays and design for Anthrolopologie, this innovative designer lives for style. Her colorful concepts come from her unique ability to find inspiration in nature, impromptu road trips, and an understanding that individual style is key to innovation.

Categories: Wedding Florist

Event Design (6)
Non-Floral (4)
Venue Visit (2)
Chuppah Decor (1)

I cannot express how great it was to work with fiore for my wedding. Claire and Ashley both were very fast to respond to all of my emails and it is so easy to get in contact with them by phone as well! They are able to make any vision you have come true, and can fit any budget you may have if you just tell them! They are so experienced in not only current styles for flowers but are very familiar with many venues around Wilmington to help in making decisions. Claire was so fast to respond with new quote prices and was always so friendly no matter how many times I changed things or how many questions I had. You can tell that everyone at fiore loves what they do. If you are looking for a florist, go with fiore and you will not be disappointed!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Jessica, 12/30/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Table Arrangements, Corsages, Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up

We used Fiore for our wedding ceremony and reception venues and were SO happy with their work! My mother had flower crowns at her wedding, so I wanted to carry the tradition to mine without it being too over the top. After one phone consultation, I knew I was in the right place. I would start to describe what I was looking for, and they would finish my sentence with exactly what I was thinking. Our personal flowers (flower crowns for me and the bridesmaids, groom and groomsmen pin-ons, and parent pin-ons / wrist corsages) were exactly what we were looking for, and the bouquets were GORGEOUS. We also opted for a flower chandelier at our ceremony at The Atrium, which perfectly complemented the space. I really liked greenery they had used at 128 South for a previous wedding, and they executed perfectly on that as well. After meeting with them and seeing their designs, I knew I wanted the flowers to be a highlight for our venues, and they met our vision perfectly. I could not be happier with their designs, their set up, and how they made both of our venues look. Plus they were so responsive and incredibly easy to work with. I would definitely suggest them – you will not be disappointed!

Profile Picture Becca, 9/29/17, 14 Reviews

Flower Crowns
Flower Girl Baskets
9 AWARDS

24 ENDORSEMENTS
I always love seeing the beautiful work by Fiore Fine Flowers. Their arrangements are stunning! My clients are always thrilled with the end results :)

Fiore consistently does premier beautiful designs. they are a dream to work with.

Fiore does amazing floral work and I can't say enough great things about their professionalism and service. They're able to create so many different looks and styles. They're such a pleasure to work with and I always look forward to working with them on events!

I have worked with Jean and the gals at Fiore for over 6 years now, and they have consistently made our jobs as videographers easier. Not only are their design and floral arrangements breathtaking (which makes our films beautiful!), but they are always on time, and always friendly at weddings. When you have a florist that has constantly delivered what they promised for that long a period, you know they treat people well and take care of their clients. We work with them at least once a month during wedding season and always look forward to what they will come up with next.

Events

3502 D Wrightsville Ave., Wilmington, NC 28403   See On Map
910-791-6770 (phone) 910-791-6771 (fax)
Tuesday thru Friday 8:30 - 5:00 pm Saturday 9:00 - 2:00 Consults by appointment
Fiore Fine Flowers is a wedding Floral & Design Company from Southeastern NC. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Wilmington, Wrightsville Beach, and Figure Eight Island. Fiore Fine Flowers is a professional wedding Floral & Design Company that has been part of the Wilmington wedding industry for 6 years. We specialize in Wedding & Event Floral Designs.