Fiore Fine Flowers

3502 D Wrightsville Ave., Wilmington, NC 28403 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos
  • Real Weddings 4

About Fiore Fine Flowers

Fiore Fine Flowers is a florist located in Wilmington, North Carolina, that also serves Raleigh. Owner Chelsea Fritts and her team are all experienced, professional floral design specialists who would love to provide couples with gorgeous, customized designs for their weddings. They will do their best to construct your vision and provide you with the utmost attention and care.

Fiore Fine Flowers offers consultations for couples to discuss their needs and desires, as well as event designs, venue visits, and floral samples. Their floral styles include classic, eclectic, glamorous, modern, nautical, romantic, and rustic, so couples have a broad range to choose from. Fiore Fine Flowers will also deliver, setup, and clean up floral arrangements, which include the following:

• Aisle decor

Fiore Fine Flowers 3
Fiore Fine Flowers 4
Fiore Fine Flowers 5

Hannah · Married on 08/04/2018

Fiore is THE BEST. We worked with Claire throughout the wedding process, and she was always quick to respond to questions and emails and was very sweet and personable. She really helped us to create our vision and give us what we wanted within our budget. I was so impressed by the way she could show us examples of different things they had done before at our venue, which really helped us to decide what we wanted. She created STUNNING designs that were absolute show-stoppers. Beyond happy that we chose to go with Fiore and would recommend them for any floral needs!

Fiore Fine Flowers 6
    Fiore Fine Flowers 7
    Fiore Fine Flowers 8
    Fiore Fine Flowers 9

Stephanie · Married on 04/21/2018

Fiore knows their flowers!! I met with a few different florists before sitting down with Claire but as soon as we started talking, I knew this was the place that I would be trusting for my wedding flowers! She totally got what I wanted and executed it perfectly!! I brought in all my own vases and glassware as that was the style I was going for, and she filled them beautifully and made them into the gorgeous pieces of artwork I wanted... I'm still getting compliments about my bridal bouquet! They were so accommodating, answered questions quickly and thoroughly, and let me drop all of my pieces off well before the wedding which was such a huge help! A couple more workers came the morning of to set everything up and they did a phenomenal job as well! They are extremely talented and fantastic to work with... thanks so much for everything!

Fiore Fine Flowers FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 200.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 75.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 18.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 95.00
  • What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 175.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services? Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Samples, Set Up
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Eclectic, Glamorous, Modern, Nautical, Romantic, Rustic

Real Weddings

View more weddings

• Megan Masser Events
    Megan Masser Events Wedding Planners

I always love seeing the beautiful work by Fiore Fine Flowers. Their arrangements are stunning! My clients are always thrilled with the end results :)

• Rev. Lynne Glaros
    Rev. Lynne Glaros Wedding Officiants

Fiore consistently does premier beautiful designs. they are a dream to work with.

• Dana Laymon Photography
    Dana Laymon Photography Wedding Photographers

Fiore does amazing floral work and I can't say enough great things about their professionalism and service. They're able to create so many different looks and styles. They're such a pleasure to work with and I always look forward to working with them on events!

• 3502 D Wrightsville Ave. Wilmington, North Carolina, NC 28403 See on map