3502 D Wrightsville Ave., Wilmington, NC 28403 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 3

About Fiore Fine Flowers

Fiore Fine Flowers’ passion for style and refreshing designs is what makes us a premier full service florist here in coastal Wilmington, North Carolina. We believe that quality, skilled talent and superb customer service are the key elements to our award winning floral designs.

Natural Designed & Uniquely You. At Fiore, we believe in the artistic process and strive to create a unique and personal experience that culminates in awe-inspiring events that our clients and their guests will remember for a lifetime.

We begin the process with one complimentary consultation in our design studio or over the phone. This allows us to propose a preliminary design plan that is tailored to each of our clients specific floral, design, or planning needs. Give us a call to schedule your appointment today!

Follow Fiore Fine Flowers on

Fiore Fine Flowers 6
Fiore Fine Flowers 7

Katy · Married on 01/12/2019

Perfect wedding!

We booked Fiore Fine Flowers for our wedding, and it was such a great decision! They are so kind, professional, and easy to work with. Claire and Ashley are very creative and have tons of great ideas; they understood our vision and helped us with design and flower decisions that were both our style and within our budget. They were also so patient with us throughout the process and with our indecisiveness. All of our flowers were so beautiful and everything was executed perfectly. We highly recommend Fiore to every bride in Wilmington!

Sent on 02/05/2019
  • Amanda

Amanda · Married on 10/21/2018

Flowers and Coordination for My Wedding

Y'all! Fiore is the absolute best! I had my flowers and coordination by them and my wedding day was nothing short of perfection! I loved working with Claire and Ashley for my big day. These ladies were so patient with me and suggested amazing recommendations to ensure my vision for my day would be as I planned it to be. I am so happy to have worked with them, I'd work with them over and over. A huge plus, I trusted their expertise, especially because I was a destination bride. I am soooo happy to have chosen them as my vendors for Flowers and Coordination! I definitely recommend Fiore Fine Flowers!

Sent on 12/11/2018

Hannah · Married on 08/04/2018

Fiore is THE BEST. We worked with Claire throughout the wedding process, and she was always quick to respond to questions and emails and was very sweet and personable. She really helped us to create our vision and give us what we wanted within our budget. I was so impressed by the way she could show us examples of different things they had done before at our venue, which really helped us to decide what we wanted. She created STUNNING designs that were absolute show-stoppers. Beyond happy that we chose to go with Fiore and would recommend them for any floral needs!

Sent on 08/25/2018

Fiore Fine Flowers FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 200.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 75.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 18.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 95.00
  • What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 175.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services? Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Samples, Set Up
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Eclectic, Glamorous, Modern, Nautical, Romantic, Rustic

Real Weddings

• Megan Masser Events
    Megan Masser Events Wedding Planners

I always love seeing the beautiful work by Fiore Fine Flowers. Their arrangements are stunning! My clients are always thrilled with the end results :)

• Rev. Lynne Glaros
    Rev. Lynne Glaros Wedding Officiants

Fiore consistently does premier beautiful designs. they are a dream to work with.

• Dana Laymon Photography
    Dana Laymon Photography Wedding Photographers

Fiore does amazing floral work and I can't say enough great things about their professionalism and service. They're able to create so many different looks and styles. They're such a pleasure to work with and I always look forward to working with them on events!

• 3502 D Wrightsville Ave. Wilmington, North Carolina, 28403 See on map