Fiore Fine Flowers

3502 D Wrightsville Ave., Wilmington, NC 28403 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos
  • Real Weddings 4

About Fiore Fine Flowers

Fiore Fine Flowers is proud to offer you the creativity and expertise of event floral design specialist Chelsea Fritts and the Fiore team who are privledged to provide you with the most unique floral experience in the Wilmington, NC area. We firmly believe in staying up-to-date date with designs and always strive to design fresh looks for our clients. We believe our reviews reflect the quality of our work and the professional and personal touch of our designers. Drop us a line so we can speak in delightful detail all about your big day!

Chelsea Fritts, Owner, Event & Wedding Floral Design Specialist

As Fiore’s lead wedding designer and owner, Chelsea’s smile and calming nature is so hypnotizing we’re
convinced it makes the flowers always happy to bloom. With a love for delivering refreshing wedding & event designs and heart-stirring bridal bouquets, this creative maven takes her award-winning floral designs to a new level. Chelsea has 11 years transforming fresh cut blooms into refreshingly stupendous floral arrangements. Trucking cross-country from sunny San Diego, where she worked her creative magic on window displays and design for Anthrolopologie, this innovative designer lives for style. Her colorful concepts come from her unique ability to find inspiration in nature, impromptu road trips, and an understanding that individual style is key to innovation.

Follow Fiore Fine Flowers on

191 Reviews for Fiore Fine Flowers

Hannah · Married on 08/04/2018

Fiore is THE BEST. We worked with Claire throughout the wedding process, and she was always quick to respond to questions and emails and was very sweet and personable. She really helped us to create our vision and give us what we wanted within our budget. I was so impressed by the way she could show us examples of different things they had done before at our venue, which really helped us to decide what we wanted. She created STUNNING designs that were absolute show-stoppers. Beyond happy that we chose to go with Fiore and would recommend them for any floral needs!

Fiore Fine Flowers 1
    Fiore Fine Flowers 2
    Fiore Fine Flowers 3
    Fiore Fine Flowers 4

Stephanie · Married on 04/21/2018

Fiore knows their flowers!! I met with a few different florists before sitting down with Claire but as soon as we started talking, I knew this was the place that I would be trusting for my wedding flowers! She totally got what I wanted and executed it perfectly!! I brought in all my own vases and glassware as that was the style I was going for, and she filled them beautifully and made them into the gorgeous pieces of artwork I wanted... I'm still getting compliments about my bridal bouquet! They were so accommodating, answered questions quickly and thoroughly, and let me drop all of my pieces off well before the wedding which was such a huge help! A couple more workers came the morning of to set everything up and they did a phenomenal job as well! They are extremely talented and fantastic to work with... thanks so much for everything!

Fiore Fine Flowers FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 200.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 75.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 18.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 95.00
  • What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 175.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services? Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Samples, Set Up
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Eclectic, Glamorous, Modern, Nautical, Romantic, Rustic

Real Weddings

View more weddings

• Megan Masser Events
    Megan Masser Events Wedding Planners

I always love seeing the beautiful work by Fiore Fine Flowers. Their arrangements are stunning! My clients are always thrilled with the end results :)

• Rev. Lynne Glaros
    Rev. Lynne Glaros Wedding Officiants

Fiore consistently does premier beautiful designs. they are a dream to work with.

• Dana Laymon Photography
    Dana Laymon Photography Wedding Photographers

Fiore does amazing floral work and I can't say enough great things about their professionalism and service. They're able to create so many different looks and styles. They're such a pleasure to work with and I always look forward to working with them on events!

• 3502 D Wrightsville Ave. Wilmington, NC 28403 See on map