3502 D Wrightsville Ave., Wilmington, NC 28403 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 5

About Fiore Fine Flowers

Fiore Fine Flowers’ passion for style and refreshing designs is what makes us a premier full service florist here in coastal Wilmington, North Carolina. We believe that quality, skilled talent and superb customer service are the key elements to our award winning floral designs.

Natural Designed & Uniquely You. At Fiore, we believe in the artistic process and strive to create a unique and personal experience that culminates in awe-inspiring events that our clients and their guests will remember for a lifetime.

We begin the process with one complimentary consultation in our design studio or over the phone. This allows us to propose a preliminary design plan that is tailored to each of our clients specific floral, design, or planning needs. Give us a call to schedule your appointment today!

Follow Fiore Fine Flowers on

198 Reviews for Fiore Fine Flowers

• Margaret

Margaret Robbins · Married on 07/10/2020

Amazing florals!

Fiore did an absolutely amazing job with the flowers for my wedding! When I met with them, I told them I wanted simple greenery and lots of white flowers, and all of my bouquets were gorgeous!! I wore a flower comb in my hair that was so beautiful, and we had flowers on our wooden cross at the front of our deck ceremony that looked so classy and elegant. Our centerpieces were lovely too -- we did some flowers and some pillar candles and votives, and got lots of compliments on the decor! Everyone I was in contact with from Fiore was so helpful and accommodating throughout the whole wedding process. You will not regret booking Fiore for any flower needs you may have!!

Sent on 08/26/2020

Fiore Fine Flowers's reply:

Hi Margaret!

Thank you SO much for the kind words! You were such a fun bride to work with and had a beautiful vision! We hope to stay in contact for all of life's big moments!

Thanks,
    Ashley & Fiore Team
  • Kerry

Kerry Walsh · Married on 10/12/2019

The team at Fiore was simply amazing!

From the first time I messaged them and spoke on the phone, all the way to having the flowers delivered on the big day, everything was so great! The staff is so kind and helpful, and really make your vision and dreams come true. I wanted a specific flower that was not in season at the time and they made it happen and had that flower in my bouquet! I requested some rings and pieces to be added to my bouquet from my dad who had passed as well. Let's just say I had very happy tears when receiving my flowers because of how perfect it came to be and how perfectly my dad was incorporated. I was also on a tight budget for my wedding and the staff was so accommodating in getting me exactly what I wanted within my budget! I can't say enough good things! If you are considering them, look no further, you found your dream team! :)

Sent on 10/23/2019
  • Chelsea

Chelsea · Married on 09/13/2019

A Total Dream Come True!

I cannot say enough good things about my experience working with Fiore for our Wrightsville Manor wedding! Throughout our engagement, all of the Fiore ladies were extremely accommodating and easy to communicate with. Not only was the service amazing, but they blew me away with their gorgeous design on our wedding day! I simply gave an idea of the shape and colors I was looking for with a few inspiration photos, and they completely nailed my DREAM bouquet and wedding design. Everything from the bridesmaids bouquets to the mantel installation was even better than I ever could have imagined. Seeing this vision come to life was one of my. favorite moments of our whole day. I will absolutely be recommending Fiore to all of my future brides and grooms. I am a wedding photographer myself and I will LOVE getting to capture their beautiful work. :) Thank you all so much for everything!!

Sent on 09/30/2019

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Fiore Fine Flowers FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?
    $ 200
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?
    $ 75
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere?
    $ 18
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?
    $ 95
    $ 175
    $ 3500
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?
    Clean Up
    Consultations
    Delivery
    Event Design
    Samples
    Set Up
  • How would you describe your floral designs?
    Classic
    Eclectic
    Glamorous
    Modern
    Nautical
    Romantic
    Rustic
  • Which of the following services do you provide?
    Clean Up
    Consultations
    Delivery
    Event Design
    Samples
    Set Up
    Venue Visit
  • What types of arrangements do you provide?
    Aisle Decor
    Flower Petals
    Non-Floral
    Single Flowers

• Megan Masser Events Wedding Planners

I always love seeing the beautiful work by Fiore Fine Flowers. Their arrangements are stunning! My clients are always thrilled with the end results :)

• Rev. Lynne Glaros Wedding Officiants

Fiore consistently does premier beautiful designs. they are a dream to work with.

• Dana Laymon Photography Wedding Photographers

Fiore does amazing floral work and I can't say enough great things about their professionalism and service. They're able to create so many different looks and styles. They're such a pleasure to work with and I always look forward to working with them on events!

• 3502 D Wrightsville Ave. Wilmington, North Carolina, 28403 See on map
    9107916771 (Fax Number)
    Tuesday thru Friday 8:30 - 5:00 pm Saturday 9:00 - 2:00 Consults by appointment
    Location of (Fiore Fine Flowers)