About Fiore Fine Flowers

Daily Shop & Design House

Fiore Fine Flowers is proud to offer you the creativity and expertise of event floral design specialist Chelsea Fritts and the Fiore team who are privledged to provide you with the most unique floral experience in the Wilmington, NC area.  We firmly believe in staying up-to-date date with designs and always strive to design fresh looks for our clients. We believe our reviews reflect the quality of our work and the professional and personal touch of our designers. Drop us a line so we can speak in delightful detail all about your big day!

Chelsea Fritts, Owner, Event & Wedding Floral Design Specialist

As Fiore’s lead wedding designer and owner, Chelsea’s smile and calming nature is so hypnotizing we’re
convinced it makes the flowers always happy to bloom. With a love for delivering refreshing wedding & event designs and heart-stirring bridal bouquets, this creative maven takes her award-winning floral designs to a new level. Chelsea has 11 years transforming fresh cut blooms into refreshingly stupendous floral arrangements. Trucking cross-country from sunny San Diego, where she worked her creative magic on window displays and design for Anthrolopologie, this innovative designer lives for style. Her colorful concepts come from her unique ability to find inspiration in nature, impromptu road trips, and an understanding that individual style is key to innovation.

Categories: Wedding Florist

Aisle Decor (8)
Non-Floral (4)
Venue Visit (2)
Chuppah Decor (1)

Fiore is THE BEST. We worked with Claire throughout the wedding process, and she was always quick to respond to questions and emails and was very sweet and personable. She really helped us to create our vision and give us what we wanted within our budget. I was so impressed by the way she could show us examples of different things they had done before at our venue, which really helped us to decide what we wanted. She created STUNNING designs that were absolute show-stoppers. Beyond happy that we chose to go with Fiore and would recommend them for any floral needs!

Profile Picture Hannah, 8/4/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Table Arrangements, Corsages, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up

Fiore knows their flowers!! I met with a few different florists before sitting down with Claire but as soon as we started talking, I knew this was the place that I would be trusting for my wedding flowers! She totally got what I wanted and executed it perfectly!! I brought in all my own vases and glassware as that was the style I was going for, and she filled them beautifully and made them into the gorgeous pieces of artwork I wanted... I'm still getting compliments about my bridal bouquet! They were so accommodating, answered questions quickly and thoroughly, and let me drop all of my pieces off well before the wedding which was such a huge help! A couple more workers came the morning of to set everything up and they did a phenomenal job as well! They are extremely talented and fantastic to work with... thanks so much for everything!

Profile Picture Stephanie, 4/21/18, 6 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Table Arrangements, Corsages, Flower Petals, Single Flowers, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up

Fiore Fine Flowers Pricing

Flower Crowns
Flower Girl Baskets
9 AWARDS

24 ENDORSEMENTS
I always love seeing the beautiful work by Fiore Fine Flowers. Their arrangements are stunning! My clients are always thrilled with the end results :)

Fiore consistently does premier beautiful designs. they are a dream to work with.

Fiore does amazing floral work and I can't say enough great things about their professionalism and service. They're able to create so many different looks and styles. They're such a pleasure to work with and I always look forward to working with them on events!

I have worked with Jean and the gals at Fiore for over 6 years now, and they have consistently made our jobs as videographers easier. Not only are their design and floral arrangements breathtaking (which makes our films beautiful!), but they are always on time, and always friendly at weddings. When you have a florist that has constantly delivered what they promised for that long a period, you know they treat people well and take care of their clients. We work with them at least once a month during wedding season and always look forward to what they will come up with next.

3502 D Wrightsville Ave., Wilmington, NC 28403   See On Map
910-791-6770 (phone) 910-791-6771 (fax)
Tuesday thru Friday 8:30 - 5:00 pm Saturday 9:00 - 2:00 Consults by appointment
Fiore Fine Flowers is a wedding Floral & Design Company from Southeastern NC. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Wilmington, Wrightsville Beach, and Figure Eight Island. Fiore Fine Flowers is a professional wedding Floral & Design Company that has been part of the Wilmington wedding industry for 6 years. We specialize in Wedding & Event Floral Designs.