Susie Linquist Photography

Wilmington, NC View map
$3,900 Most Popular Price

$3,900 Most Popular Price

Life is filled with beautiful moments, whether it's a wink, a tear, a first step, or a step down the aisle. As a photographer, I'm inspired by that beauty, and by the people who invite me to share it.

So Pull up a chair, look around, and let me know what inspires you. I'd love to capture your most beautiful moments.

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$2,900.00

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
Canvas
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3900

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Boudoir Shoot
Engagement Shoot
Multi. Locations
Albums
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Photojournalism
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Boudoir Shoot
Engagement Shoot
Multi. Locations
One Event / Day
Second Shooter
Slideshow
Trash The Dress

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Canvas
Flush Mount
Prints
Proofs

• Sara
    Sara Married on 06/19/2021
    Susie is AMAZING! We had her for our wedding as well as engagement session and bridal session. We are still waiting to see all of the wedding pictures, but I know they will be amazing if they are anything like the others! I felt SO beautiful in my bridal pictures! She is creative and talented. If you want a photographer that will make you look beautiful in your pictures, is awesome to work with and professional hire Susie! Her and Trinity are awesome! Having Susie as our photographer is easily the best decision we made during the wedding planning!
  • Rebecca
    Rebecca Married on 11/17/2018

Worth Every Penny

Working with Susie was a dream come true on our wedding day. She knew exactly what she was doing, and documented our day flawlessly. I am still gushing over all the pictures. Not only that but she was able to get photos done QUICKLY! Giving the wedding party time to enjoy cocktail hour before the reception began. I highly recommend working with Susie for both your wedding and boudoir photos. She is truly talented.
    April Married on 10/06/2018
    I will use no other photographer other than Susie for my important life moments! I contacted her to get boudoir photos taken. It was an important personal experience that she actively engaged in and truly understood. She made it an amazing event. Her professionalism and exuberant demeanor made me feel at ease, so that we could work together to get the most beautiful and flattering photos I have ever had taken. I truly felt radiant and beautiful during this process. She appreciates the female form and will accentuate you in your best light. As a curvy woman, my fiance completely worshiped Susie's finished product. She did not alter anything about me and took shots of all my curves. Susie has an excellent command of her craft and is a dream to work with. You will have a blast documenting your life's important moments with her!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner

23 photos · 05/09/2015

Pricing

Susie Linquist Photography Price Rates

Jamie Warzel Hair + Makeup Jamie Warzel Hair + Makeup Wedding Hair & Makeup

I always recommend Susie to anyone asking about a photographer. For boudoir, weddings, family...for any shoot, Susie is the best! She is so fun and easy to work with! She will put you right at ease, and you will love your photos! Susie's work is beautiful! She always creates and finds the best light and angle for the shot! I'm so lucky and thankful to have worked with her since 2011! She has done a couple personal shoots for me - I wouldn't have asked anyone else to do it! I feel so comfortable with Susie and I love all my photos! Her work is always amazing!

Rev. Lynne Glaros Rev. Lynne Glaros Wedding Officiants

Susies work is absolutely beautiful and she is wonderful to work with.

Makeup By Amy Kennison Makeup By Amy Kennison Wedding Hair & Makeup

I am a makeup artist and I've had the pleasure of working with Susie on several photo shoots. She is warm and inviting and puts her clients at ease. She has an eye for what looks best and is able to create the perfect environment with lighting and her use of color and texture. She encourages ,directs and instills confidence with everyone she works with! The finished product always amazes me! I love the way my artistry is showcased by her skill as a photographer! Thank you Susie!

1601 S. College Rd Wilmington, 28403
9102024069
760-712-2928

Available by appointment only.
Location of (Susie Linquist Photography)

Other vendors in Wilmington for your wedding