Bnd Photography

Graham, WA View map Visit website
4.9 out of 5 rating
$1,400 Most Popular Price

$1,400 Most Popular Price

Bnd Photography is a Graham, Washington-based company providing photography services for life's most happy milestones. Owner Brittany specializes in a blend of traditional and modern styles and will work closely with you to bring your unique vision to life. She is willing to travel beyond Washington.

Bnd Photography offers sessions for each milestone surrounding your big day, including your engagement, rehearsal dinner, wedding day, and the day after. You can also request a playful trash-the-dress session. This talented artist offers packages for any occasion and aims to provide as much flexibility as possible. In the weeks that follow your event, you'll receive your album via a private online gallery and can request keepsakes of your favorites and support with social media sharing. Her full-day wedding package includes the following:

• Pre-wedding sessions.
  • Up to nine hours of coverage.
  • A second shooter.
  • Over 650 images delivered via an online gallery.
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$950

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Add'l Hours
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$1,400

Add'l Hours
Engagement Shoot
One Event / Day
Slideshow
Albums
Save the Date

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Natural

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Destination / Travel
Engagement Shoot
One Event / Day
Second Shooter
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums

4.5 out of 5 rating

• Arianna
    Arianna Getting married on 09/16/2023
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Professional and quick at getting back

If I could give 10 stars I would! Brittany did an amazing job working with me and my Fiancé. She helped pose and work with us to figure out our style. She was so kind and got our pictures back to us so quickly! The photos also turned out amazing! Thank you again Brittany
illustration stars

Brittany Doyea
Brittany Doyea
Owner

My name is Brittany!

I am a new mom to the sweetest little boy and engaged to the love of my life. In the last 3 years my fiancé and I have moved to Arizona and back to Washington, bought a house, got engaged and had a baby! Its been a busy couple years but I wouldn't have it any other way.

Photography has been a creative outlet for me. I took a chance my Junior year in high school to take the schools newest class and stubbled upon a new passion. I have worked with close friends and family through out the years and have branched out to friends of friends and so on. I am excited to be here and meet with you and your family!

98338 Graham Seattle Graham, WA, 98338
2537200497
Location of (Bnd Photography)

Bnd Photography frequently asked questions

Bnd Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • Add'l Hours
  • Digital Files
Bnd Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • Add'l Hours
  • Engagement Shoot
  • One Event / Day
  • Slideshow
  • Albums
  • Save the Date
Bnd Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Natural
Bnd Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Additional Hours
  • Destination / Travel
  • Engagement Shoot
  • One Event / Day
  • Second Shooter
  • Wedding Portraits
Bnd Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Canvas
  • Matted Prints
  • Prints
  • Proofs
  • Save the Date
Bnd Photography is recommended by 98% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 4.9 out of 5 with the following breakdown: 5 in quality of service, 5 in flexibility, 5 in professionalism, 5 in value and 4.5 in average response time.
Bnd Photography currently offers 1 special WeddingWire promotion for wedding services.

Other vendors in Seattle for your wedding