5301 S Yosemite St, Englewood, CO 80111 Map · Phone number
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 36
  • Real Weddings 1

About Katogenic Photography

I’ve been taking portraits professionally since 2007 and I approach photography with an artist’s mindset. I’m also a painter, writer, nature-enthusiast, and adventure-seeker. When I photograph weddings and engagements, I look for the creative angles and lighting, the organic moments no one knew I was paying attention to, and the smallest details. I believe every couple deserves memorable works of art to keep and cherish for years to come.

There are few things I love more than capturing love on top of mountains, magic floating under water, and character in someone’s eyes.

I strive to make my work about more than snapping photos: it’s about emotion, adventure, and spirit.

It’s about art.

Let’s create something beautiful together.

Follow Katogenic Photography on

Katogenic Photography 6
Katogenic Photography 7

Mikkayla Nguyen · Married on 08/08/2019

Artistic and beautiful

Amazing! My husband and I are so glad we took the time to pick the perfect photographer for our engagement photos and our wedding day! Both sets of photos came out so beautifully! All we ever want to do is show them off to the whole world! Kaitlyn was professional and super patient with us as the timeline kept changing throughout our wedding day (what's a wedding without some mishaps) but she took the timing with grace and was able to capture everything happening! When it came to our photos, it was noticeable that Kaitlyn took her time going through all of them and making sure they came out to perfection! She gave us so many that I can't even decide which are my favorites! Also, Kaitlyn is amazing at working angles and lighting! For our engagement photos, the spot we chose was super crowded, but she made it work as if no one else was there! All in all, Kaitlyn is amazing and artistic with her photography, as well as amazing as an individual! She's super sweet and always wanting to make sure you get the best out of your experience! Highly recommend, you won't be disappointed!

Sent on 09/25/2019
    Katogenic Photography 8
    Katogenic Photography 9
    Katogenic Photography 10

Jamie D · Married on 06/23/2019

Kaitlyn was amazing!

I highly recommended using Katogenic and make sure you get the package with Kaitlyn because she is amazing! Very professional and made sure we got everything we wanted. She was easy to talk to and meet up with and very flexible!

Sent on 08/23/2019
    Katogenic Photography 11
    Katogenic Photography 12
    Katogenic Photography 13

Emily Kolacny · Married on 09/22/2018

Perfect pictures for the perfect day!

She is a dream to work with. She is kind, considerate and a joy to be around. She did our engagement and wedding photos and I was blown away. So much talent and her eye for the perfect shot is spot on! She's the best and I'm so happy to have worked with her and now we have these special photos to look back on so fondly.

Sent on 11/30/2018

Award

Katogenic Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 1,900.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Engagement Shoot, Hand-Coloring, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Toning, Digital Files, Proofs
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,600.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, Hand-Coloring, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Toning, Digital Files, Proofs
  • What photography services do you offer? Boudoir Shoot, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Trash The Dress
  • What photography items do you offer? Digital Files, Proofs

Real Weddings

• Luxe Light Photography
    Luxe Light Photography Wedding Photographers

Kaitlyn of Katogenic Photography is everything you could ask for in a photographer. She'll create crazy beautiful images and have you loving every minute you spend in front of her camera! She's simply amazing, creative and wonderful!

• Behind the Lens Photography
    Behind the Lens Photography Wedding Photographers

Katogenic Photography is professional, kind and has the most creative eye! I highly recommend her!

• 5301 S Yosemite St Englewood, Colorado, 80111 See on map