Englewood, CO 80111 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $2,600
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 36

About Katogenic Photography

I've been taking portraits professionally since 2007 and I approach photography with an artist's mindset. I'm also a painter, writer, nature-enthusiast, and adventure-seeker. When I photograph weddings and engagements, I look for the creative angles and lighting, the organic moments no one knew I was paying attention to, and the smallest details. I believe every couple deserves memorable works of art to keep and cherish for years to come.

There are few things I love more than capturing love on top of mountains, magic floating under water, and character in someone's eyes.

I strive to make my work about more than snapping photos: it's about emotion, adventure, and spirit.

It's about art.

Let's create something beautiful together.

Follow Katogenic Photography on

• Videos 2

15 Reviews for Katogenic Photography

• Bethany

Bethany · Married on 08/07/2018

Kaitlyn is absolutely amazing!!! My husband and I are thrilled with her photos and would recommend her highly. She creates true works of art and is very easy to work with. She's not afraid to trek through the mountains and forest to capture the perfect shot. Not sure, yet? Just look at her images- they speak for themselves.

Katie · Married on 07/23/2018

Kaitlyn at Katogenic Photography did an amazing job photographing our elopement. She gave advice on locations and helped us find the perfect place for our elopement (Guanella Pass). The weather was unpredictable but Kaitlyn braved the hailstorm with us. She was professional and during the ceremony she was so quiet we didn't even know she was walking around snapping so many pictures. She made us feel comfortable and guided us when she needed to. She captured amazing memories for us and we are thrilled with the 200+ pictures we received.

Katogenic Photography 1

Laura · Married on 06/23/2018

Kaitlyn was absolutely fantastic! We were her second wedding as a videographer (although she has a great deal of experience in photography) and the video is one of our favorite mementos from our wedding day. My husband was worried about hiring a videographer because he didn't want to feel like he was "on camera" throughout the day and feel uncomfortable. My favorite feedback that I got from many of our guests when we shared our video was, "we didn't even realize you had a videographer!" Kaitlyn was stealthy in getting excellent footage while never being intrusive into our day. We are so pleased with the video we received from Kaitlyn and I am so happy we made the decision to hire a videographer. It is such an easy thing to cut from the wedding budget, but the day flies by so fast and I am so happy to have the special moments caught on video.

Katogenic Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 1,900.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Engagement Shoot, Hand-Coloring, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Toning, Digital Files, Proofs
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,600.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, Hand-Coloring, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Toning, Digital Files, Proofs
  • What photography services do you offer? Boudoir Shoot, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Trash The Dress
  • What photography items do you offer? Digital Files, Proofs

• Luxe Light Photography
    Luxe Light Photography Wedding Photographers

Kaitlyn of Katogenic Photography is everything you could ask for in a photographer. She'll create crazy beautiful images and have you loving every minute you spend in front of her camera! She's simply amazing, creative and wonderful!

• Behind the Lens Photography
    Behind the Lens Photography Wedding Photographers

Katogenic Photography is professional, kind and has the most creative eye! I highly recommend her!

• Englewood, CO 80111 See on map