Katogenic Photography Reviews

Katogenic Photography 4
Katogenic Photography 5

Mikkayla Nguyen · Married on 08/08/2019

Artistic and beautiful

Amazing! My husband and I are so glad we took the time to pick the perfect photographer for our engagement photos and our wedding day! Both sets of photos came out so beautifully! All we ever want to do is show them off to the whole world! Kaitlyn was professional and super patient with us as the timeline kept changing throughout our wedding day (what's a wedding without some mishaps) but she took the timing with grace and was able to capture everything happening! When it came to our photos, it was noticeable that Kaitlyn took her time going through all of them and making sure they came out to perfection! She gave us so many that I can't even decide which are my favorites! Also, Kaitlyn is amazing at working angles and lighting! For our engagement photos, the spot we chose was super crowded, but she made it work as if no one else was there! All in all, Kaitlyn is amazing and artistic with her photography, as well as amazing as an individual! She's super sweet and always wanting to make sure you get the best out of your experience! Highly recommend, you won't be disappointed!

Katogenic Photography 6
    Katogenic Photography 7
    Katogenic Photography 8
    Sent on 09/25/2019

Jamie D · Married on 06/23/2019

Kaitlyn was amazing!

I highly recommended using Katogenic and make sure you get the package with Kaitlyn because she is amazing! Very professional and made sure we got everything we wanted. She was easy to talk to and meet up with and very flexible!

Katogenic Photography 9
    Katogenic Photography 10
    Katogenic Photography 11
    Sent on 08/23/2019

Emily Kolacny · Married on 09/22/2018

Perfect pictures for the perfect day!

She is a dream to work with. She is kind, considerate and a joy to be around. She did our engagement and wedding photos and I was blown away. So much talent and her eye for the perfect shot is spot on! She's the best and I'm so happy to have worked with her and now we have these special photos to look back on so fondly.

Sent on 11/30/2018

Chelsea · Married on 09/15/2018

Phenomenal

Kaitlyn did a PHENOMENAL job on our wedding photos AND our engagement photos!!! We couldn't have asked for a better photographer! She captured moments that we will cherish forever.
    She came to take "getting ready" photos for my bridal party and it felt like she was just a friend because she was so helpful and made us feel so comfortable. At the reception she was kind and helpful, even while capturing beautiful moments with her camera!
    I would definitely use her services again and recommend her to anyone who is looking for unique, stunning photos!

Thank you, Kaitlyn!

- Chelsea & Ray

Sent on 12/03/2018
  • Cindy

Cindy Herb · Married on 09/13/2018

Better than anything we imagined!

Here's our story... We are not Colorado residents. We chose Colorado for our elopement. Everything was stress-free... except finding a photographer and deciding where to take pictures. Since we were eloping (thus, no family/friends present) we REALLY wanted the photographs to capture and share our union. We spent weeks researching, reading reviews and reviewing photographers' portfolios. Thanks to Instagram we found Katogenic Photography!

We are not artists, due to career choices, but we have the spirits of artists. What we recognized with Kaitlyn was her artist "soul" that drives her work. She is gifted. She is so gifted that one would reasonably think she studied photography formally, as for her education; however, she is educated in English. Most artists we admire do not have the education and influence of formal art studies. We admire artists that have that innate eye, that desire, that compelling drive to produce ART. That is Kaitlyn.

When we got back home from our trip, we booked another photographer, thinking we wanted a few additional photos with local scenery. Before that date arrived, we received our photo gallery from Kaitlyn and realized we had made a huge mistake thinking we needed any more photos than what Kaitlyn had already captured. Nothing would compare! We immediately canceled our appointment with the local photographer.

Stop debating. Stop reviewing. Choose Kaitlyn. Give her your vision of what you want and DO allow her creative space. She will not disappoint. If you're like us and from out of state, just let her know what type of people your are and what you THINK you want. She knows the many options Colorado has to offer and will align you, as a couple, with what best envelopes your union.

We wanted the best photos for our own special day. We got just that. We want other couples to benefit from our experience. You will not be disappointed if you choose Kaitlyn to be your photographer!

Sent on 12/06/2018

Megan Mastriona · Married on 09/08/2018

Beautiful pictures!

I really enjoyed working with Kaitlyn. She takes beautiful pictures and took some shots I wasn't expecting and absolutely loved. I would definitely recommend her :)

Sent on 12/11/2018
  • Bethany

Bethany · Married on 08/07/2018

Kaitlyn is absolutely amazing!!! My husband and I are thrilled with her photos and would recommend her highly. She creates true works of art and is very easy to work with. She's not afraid to trek through the mountains and forest to capture the perfect shot. Not sure, yet? Just look at her images- they speak for themselves.

Sent on 09/17/2018

Katie · Married on 07/23/2018

Kaitlyn at Katogenic Photography did an amazing job photographing our elopement. She gave advice on locations and helped us find the perfect place for our elopement (Guanella Pass). The weather was unpredictable but Kaitlyn braved the hailstorm with us. She was professional and during the ceremony she was so quiet we didn't even know she was walking around snapping so many pictures. She made us feel comfortable and guided us when she needed to. She captured amazing memories for us and we are thrilled with the 200+ pictures we received.

Katogenic Photography 12
    Sent on 09/17/2018

Laura · Married on 06/23/2018

Kaitlyn was absolutely fantastic! We were her second wedding as a videographer (although she has a great deal of experience in photography) and the video is one of our favorite mementos from our wedding day. My husband was worried about hiring a videographer because he didn't want to feel like he was "on camera" throughout the day and feel uncomfortable. My favorite feedback that I got from many of our guests when we shared our video was, "we didn't even realize you had a videographer!" Kaitlyn was stealthy in getting excellent footage while never being intrusive into our day. We are so pleased with the video we received from Kaitlyn and I am so happy we made the decision to hire a videographer. It is such an easy thing to cut from the wedding budget, but the day flies by so fast and I am so happy to have the special moments caught on video.

Sent on 09/30/2018

RITA · Married on 06/08/2018

KATELYN, was a gem to work with, she made our wedding a day we will never forget on top on Mt. EVANS, CO.
    Thankyou.

Sent on 10/02/2018
  • Kirstan

Kirstan Lane · Married on 03/17/2018

She is brilliant! I loved working with her!

Katogenic Photography was probably one of the best decisions I could have made along my wedding planning journey. Kaitlyn has such a warm and inviting personality and her passion for her craft is so tangible as soon as you start talking with her. She is adventurous and so intuitive, not only in capturing the most beautiful and intimate images on your big day, but in helping you figure out everything you need to make your day as successful and smooth as possible. Communicating with her is a breeze and her feedback is above and beyond. As a bride who experienced some nerves about being photographed, she stepped up and really became a friend, guiding me through the whole process and helping me calm my nerves. Yet all of this is compounded tenfold by what we received after the wedding - our beautiful photographs! They were stunning and more like vivid memories of our experiences and emotions of the day. From portraits, to fun shots, to reception and decor photos, all of them were more than I could have ever asked for. I hope to work with Kaitlyn in the future and I highly recommend Katogenic Photography for your wedding photography needs.

Sent on 07/11/2019

Allison · Married on 03/03/2018

WOW. We are stunned by the photos Kaitlyn took of our wedding in January. She so beautifully captured every moment we shared - from moments when she guided us to moments when we felt like we were the only two people in the world, with no idea there was a camera on us at all. Kaitlyn's ability to be right in the action of the day but also blend seamlessly into the background to capture the magic as it happened is simply astounding. As if the exquisite wedding photos were not enough, Kaitlyn was also a dream to work with, from consult to finish - kind, patient, adventurous, and willing to go above and beyond on every step of our journey. She has the most positive, uplifting energy about her and we felt completely at ease in her capable hands (and through her lens!).

Though this is the last time we'll be getting married ;) it's definitely not the last time we'll be working with Kaitlyn. Absolutely do not hesitate to hire this incredible artist and person! It's been a privilege to get to know her and we're honored to have worked with her.

When we're old and gray it'll be absolutely incredible to have Kaitlyn's stunning work to remember our beautiful day by. (But, let's be real. We'll be looking at these photos ALL THE TIME between now and then!)

- Allison & Cam

Katogenic Photography 13
    Katogenic Photography 14
    Katogenic Photography 15
    Katogenic Photography 16
    Sent on 05/14/2018

Natasha · Married on 08/04/2017

Katy was so creative and helpful. We knew where we wanted our small wedding and the time was important to us, but we did not have any clue as to posing or shot ideas. Katy met us at 5am at sunrise on top of Mt. Evans! We were so happy with our photos and how beautiful they are. My husband and I would choose her over again.

Katogenic Photography 17
    Sent on 05/22/2018

diana · Married on 02/25/2017

We were so lucky to have Katelyn as our photographer for our engagement pictures, wedding pictures, and most recently our maternity pictures. Katelyn is wonderful to work with, she is fun and very friendly which makes you feel very comfortable during the sessions. Our pictures came out so beautiful!

Katogenic Photography 18
    Katogenic Photography 19
    Katogenic Photography 20
    Sent on 05/19/2018

Evan · Married on 12/03/2016

Kaitlyn was AMAZING to work with. Billy and I used her for our engagement session and our wedding package. She is reasonably priced and has a quick turnaround on her photos. She wants nothing but the best for your day and will do anything to make that happen. Plus, :$3 is always willing to try anything new- she saw this gorgeous view in the lights and pulled aside for what is now one of our favorite pictures. We will definitely use her again.

Sent on 12/20/2016

We had an amazing experience with Katogenic Photography for our wedding! Kady did a wonderful job! She was so helpful, friendly and she made everyone feel comfortable! I recommend her photography for any special occasion you may have! ??

Sent on 12/19/2016

Savanah · Married on 04/26/2015

She did amazing job! Very professional and makes you feel very comfortable in front of the camera!

Sent on 07/13/2015
  • kellee

kellee · Married on 10/03/2013

She was amazing, was available within a week's notice, and even had some sneak peek previews for me the next day!

Sent on 10/06/2013
  • W

Wendy · Married on 07/21/2013

The first word that comes to mind is...AMAZING! Katogenic Photography captured our day more perfectly than I could have even imagined! She seemed to be in the right place at the right time...every time! She captured moments that even surprised us! I cannot rave enough about her work and prompt service! I absolutely love Katogenic Photography!

Sent on 09/22/2013

Allison · event on: 07/02/2013

Over the years, especially during my pregnancy, I worked with lots of different photographers. All of which I considered to be "okay," none I ever wanted to repeat service with. Katogenic Photography was the first photographer who I've ever been excited about! Not only do I want to do future sessions with Katogenic, I'm even willing to work my schedule around theirs now that they have moved across the country and are only in my area periodically! My home and office are filled with pictures Katogenic took and I sincerely look forward to working with their talented and warm staff again and again.

Sent on 10/02/2013

Daniel · event on: 11/25/2012

Kaitlyn with Katogenic Photography genuinely makes the photoshoot experience an enjoyable one for every client. Her attention to detail is awesome, and she does everything she can to personalize the shoot to your liking. Kaitlyn does a great job ensuring that the photos reveal the best out of you. Whether you hire her for a special event such as a wedding or a regular photoshoot, you will be very satisfied with the quality of service. Katogenic Photography draws a new niche to photography; pictures that incorporate nature and the individual. I highly recommend Katogenic Photography for your next event or photoshoot.

Sent on 09/22/2013

Traci · event on: 06/30/2013

GREAT photographer! Lots of patience with my children and the Florida heat :) Would hire Kati again in a heart beat!!!

Sent on 09/21/2013