221 Old Dairy Road Suite 4, Wilmington, NC 28405 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 43
  • Real Weddings 2

About Design Perfection

ABOUT THE COMPANY: Design Perfection is a full-service event design, planning and coordinating company specializing in weddings, corporate events, social gatherings and private parties. Perfecting styles ranging from timeless elegance to modern sophistication, and everything in between, we work with you to create a seamless look that reflects your personal style while exceeding your expectations. We offer various service options for event design, planning and day-of coordinating to best suit your needs. We also provide specific design services in-house, such as custom floral creations and event stationery, to help you achieve a more cohesive event design. ABOUT THE OWNER: Owner and designer Jeff Bryant is most passionate about his work and loves getting to know his clients and matching their personal style to a design concept. His ultimate satisfaction comes from creating a beautifully designed and executed event. A North Carolina native, Jeff made his home in Wilmington after three years in Hawaii working for Norwegian Cruise Line, America. While with NCL, he moved up the ranks from waitstaff to private butler to concierge, honing skills necessary to provide attentive and conscientious personal service to the most discerning clientele, an area in which he excelled and found his calling. It was in the beautiful Hawaiian Islands that he experienced the lavish tropical landscapes which inspire his designs today. Prior to his time in Hawaii, Jeff studied landscape design and horticulture at North Carolina State University, where he developed and refined his design skills and floral knowledge. Over the years, he has created and executed multiple landscape designs for homes and businesses.

Follow Design Perfection on

Design Perfection 7
  • Whitney

Whitney · Married on 07/20/2019

The best day

I hired Design Perfection for day of coordination, limited service planning, and floral design. They knocked it out of the park on all three. My wedding guests couldn't stop talking about how beautiful the flower arrangements were and the day of coordinators made sure my every need was completely taken care of. The planning process was seamless and any changes I wanted to make were immediately done. I didn't have to worry about anything the day of, because as soon as I spoke something out loud, there was someone working to make sure it happened. Wedding planning can be stressful, especially with a wedding guest list of 250+. They made everyone, myself included, feel calm and like everything was under control (because it was). I can't recommend their services enough!

Sent on 09/17/2019
  • Ashley

Ashley · Married on 06/22/2019

Design Perfection will help make your big day PERFECT!

I hired DP for my day-of coordination and I could not have been more thrilled with the job they did!! HUGE shoutout to Chandler for answering a million questions for me throughout my entire wedding process and for being so responsive. Another HUGE shoutout to Ebony and Kenzie who made my wedding day PERFECT!! They executed my vision so well. They handled everything on the day-of and I was able to relax with my girls and enjoy the day. Ebony and Kenzie are so organized, kind, and professional. 10/10 would recommend DP for your coordination needs. You will be SO glad you did!!!

After my florist fell through a few months leading up to our wedding on 6/22/19, I franticly contacted Chandler at DP. I met with Jeff and was instantly put at ease. I showed him a few pictures of what I wanted and he knew exactly what to do!! The bouquets were absolutely stunning and better than anything I could've imagined. The venue looked beautiful. Jeff exceeded my expectations!! I was also so happy that Jeff worked with my budget and made my dreams come true for a great price.

Thanks DP Team!!

Sent on 07/02/2019
    Design Perfection 8
    Design Perfection 9
    Design Perfection 10
  • Jenni

Jenni · Married on 05/04/2019

Lives up to the name - perfectly designed!

We are so grateful to have worked with the DP team - they handled our flowers, draping, lighting, decor, and coordination; and we couldn’t have been more impressed with how everything turned out!

Jeff blew me away with the bouquets he designed (you must see attached pictures!) - they were extraordinary. My flower crown, the mothers corsages, and the guys boutonnières were exactly what I imagined.

The team also did an amazing job decorating the ceremony and reception at Brooklyn Arts Center (photos also attached). I had an image in my head what I wanted it to look like, and they knocked it out of the park!

And I cannot forget to give a big shout out to Chandler, our coordinator - she was an angel. Everything was perfectly organized and the whole day flowed seamlessly thanks to her. She was an absolute joy to work with 😁

Sent on 05/18/2019

• How many planners are on your team? 3

Real Weddings

• KMI Photography
    KMI Photography Wedding Photographers

Jeff and the team at Design Perfect are incredibly talented with impeccable taste and attention to details. Design Perfection always makes our role as photographers effortless, by providing gorgeous decor, beautiful draping and florals for us to photograph. DP will have all your guests talking about the beautiful details at your wedding, and you will be thrilled to see their creativity in action at your wedding!

• Event Excellence Light And Sound
    Event Excellence Light And Sound Wedding Decor & Lighting

I can't say enough how wonderful it is to work with Design Perfection. They over see every detail to make sure every aspect is beautiful. I look forward to working with them on up coming weddings.

• Light Cannon Films
    Light Cannon Films Wedding Videographers

I have worked with Jeff many times and am always blown away by his work. At the 2014 Courtyards and Cobblestones wedding tour, he completely transformed St. Thomas Preservation Hall in a way that no one could believe. I'd recommend him to anyone.

• 221 Old Dairy Road, Suite 4 Wilmington, 28405 See on map