259 South Kerr Avenue, Wilmington, NC 28403 Map · Phone number

About Pomp Event Furnishings

Pomp offers inspired rentals designed to fit your style and create memorable experiences for both you and your guests. Each of our collections are a unique expression intended to bring people together and provide a comfortable conversation space at your event. Our expertly curated lounge collections feature sofas, sectionals, daybeds, benches, chairs, tables, decorative accents and more! Visit our website or come see us in our showroom to view the collections in person. Whether it's modern or vintage, formal or casual...we look forward to helping you make your wedding unforgettable!

We happily work together with your wedding planner and venue or directly with brides themselves that are doing their own planning and design. We'll find a style that fits your vision and put together a lounge set that will work within your space and budget.

For large orders, and to guarantee availability, please contact us in the early stages of planning your event!

We offer a variety of styles in:
Sofas

wilmington nc wedding photos 017
40383336177503050322824965446171528615799751326079007n
kmiphotograrphy0161

1 Reviews for Pomp Event Furnishings

We used Pomp for lounge furniture for my daughter's wedding held in our back yard. The pieces were never empty and since we placed the couches beside the dance floor, it added a relaxed and casual element to the evening. We didn't have assigned seating so people tended to sit at the tables with people they already knew, but the lounge area brought everyone together. I love mixing my friends and it was interesting to see people from our professional, family, and personal lives come together in that lounge area.

It's a great idea for any type of event and the people at Pomp made sure it was also an easy idea to implement. They helped me choose the right pieces in the right places to make my event successful.

Sent on 12/30/2013

Pomp Event Furnishings FAQ

• What event items are available? Decor, Lounge Furniture, Vases
  • Which of the following services do your prices include? Delivery

• Megan Masser Events
    Megan Masser Events Wedding Planners

Beautiful collection of trendy rentals! I love when I can add items from Pomp into an event of mine. :)

• Eco Chic Blossoms
    Eco Chic Blossoms Wedding Florists

I've had the opportunity to work with Pomp Event Furnishings on a few weddings. Their furniture is not your everyday rental furniture, they have some really unique, beautiful pieces. Pomp Event Furnishings can provide rental pieces for any theme you're going for - rustic, modern, vintage, you name it. Not only are the rentals aesthetically pleasing, but the staff is so beyond helpful. I highly recommend them!

• indigosilver studio
    indigosilver studio Wedding Photographers

The way to make your reception setting truly unique: go beyond the standard chairs-and-tables and see what Pomp has to offer!

• 259 South Kerr Avenue Wilmington, 28403 See on map