5552 Carolina Beach Road Suite A, Wilmington, NC 28412 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 3
  • Meet the Team

About indigosilver studio

We believe

A wedding day is defined by

Moments in which we FEEL

The profound magnitude of this day

In which our lives are forever changed

We allow ourselves to be overcome with emotion

All emotions

We create

Imagery that describes

how it felt

to be there

so we may always remember

this day.

• Woman-owned
Follow indigosilver studio on

Other couples have also viewed

• Treebird Photography

1 User photo

• Grace

Grace R. · Married on 12/10/2019

Knowledgeable and Professional!

Jeff took our wedding and engagement photos. Throughout the entire experience he was very professional and thoughtful. I did not have a wedding planner so Jeff took the time to go over the day-of timeline with me several times. He helped set my expectations for how long things would take, from getting everyone ready to how long the ceremony would take as well as the family formals. What a relief it was to have someone who would help me create a schedule for the day, and everything ran smoothly because of it. Jeff also suggested that I bring a list of photos that I wanted taken on the day of the wedding to make sure I got all of the shots that I wanted. The photos we received are wonderful, I love the little keepsake box that shows off several of our wedding images. Jeff was also willing to swap some services around and gave us a large print canvas instead of the guestbook with the purchase of the engagement session. We now have a wonderful canvas from the wedding that is the centerpiece of our living room. If you are looking for a knowledgeable and professional photographer look no further!

Sent on 08/15/2020

indigosilver studio's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words! We loved working with you and Will and are thrilled that you love your images! Can't wait see you guys again soon.
  • Allyson

Allyson · Married on 08/03/2019

Indigosilver Studios

It was amazing working with Indigosilver studios! Jeff went above and beyond to take the most beautiful photos! They made our wedding day stress free by meeting with us multiple times before the big day, answering all of our questions quickly, and completing a wedding timeline with us. Afterwards, we had hundreds of photos that truly captured our special day. We highly recommend them!

Sent on 09/21/2019
  • Cristen

Cristen V. · Married on 04/11/2019

Give the best gift to your fiance on your wedding day!

For the boudoir shoot - I would say that every woman needs to do this at least once in her life. But trust me when I say that once you do it once, you will want to do it again.​

Sent on 02/17/2020

indigosilver studio FAQ

• Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    2nd Shooter
    Add'l Hours
    Boudoir Shoot
    Custom Graphics
    Albums
    Canvas
    Flush Mount
    Prints
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Multi. Locations
    Second Shooter
    Slideshow
    Trash The Dress
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums

• indigosilver studio 1
    10% discount for WeddingWire couples
  • indigosilver studio 2
    $250 off any wedding album

Save $250 on any album when you book your wedding with indigosilver! Contact us for details.

• indigosilver studio 3
    Hero Appreciation!
    indigosilver respects our community's heros. We offer a 10% discount on signature wedding coverage to all military, police, fire, and EMS personnel.

Team of indigosilver studio

Jeff Poole

Jeff Poole

Wedding Photographer

Favorite part of a wedding: preserving true emotion in fleeting candid moments

What I obsess over: capturing the genuine connection between the couple is so much more important to me than posed perfection. It has to be real.

What drives me: I love telling the entire story of the wedding day. If the day is a book, it has so many chapters, scenes, and characters. It’s not just about the bride, just about the ceremony, or just about the details.

+ More Details
- Less Details
Lori Poole

Lori Poole

Boudoir Photographer

Favorite part of a boudoir shoot: That moment when she truly sees herself as beautiful, and begins to set aside the destructive script she’s written for herself for too long.

What I obsess over: Posing and lighting are so crucial to a great shoot. I would rather spend 10 minutes crafting one stellar image that changes how a woman feels about herself, than spend that same time creating 10 mediocre images that don’t showcase her true beauty.

What drives me: Self-love is life changing. As someone who’s spent my whole life wishing I had a different body, I now understand the power that only comes when one is comfortable in her own skin.

+ More Details
- Less Details

• Front Street Brewery Restaurant Weddings

Jeff and Lori at IndigoSilver are incredible photographers. Winners of numerous awards for their photography, they are professional, personable and genuinely wonderful to work with. They capture the unique attributes of each couple they work with; intricacies others may not take time to notice. IndigoSilver is highly recommended!

• Weddings of Topsail Wedding Officiants

Jeff and Lori Poole are consummate professionals and beyond talented. We have known them for years and we're honored to be asked to perform their wedding! You will love this sweet team!

• Eco Chic Blossoms Wedding Florists

I've worked with Jeff and Lori of indigosilver on some styled shoots and the pictures have turned out great! Their style is very classy and they're great at capturing the essence of weddings. Not many photographers take the time to get to know their clients as well as Jeff and Lori do. They are definitely the kind of people you want your guest to mingle with.

• 5552 Carolina Beach Road Suite A Wilmington, NC, 28412 See on map
    (910) 399-6790 (Phone number)
    10 am - 6 pm, Monday-Friday or by appointment
    Location of (indigosilver studio)