Wedding Violinist, Maura Kropke

Wilmington, NC View map Visit website

Wedding Violinist, Maura Kropke is a professional violinist available for indoor & outdoor weddings from Wilmington, North Carolina. Maura has helped couples select music for their weddings for over 20 years. She also provides selections to choose from to reflect the couple's personal style. Maura can perform various styles of music, including classical, popular, romantic, jazz, and traditional. Her elegant style, talent, and versatility will add elegance and a relaxing atmosphere to your special event. Maura provides music from Wilmington to Emerald Isle, Myrtle Beach, and Raleigh.

Experience
Maura is a classically trained violinist with over 20 years of experience. She attended School for Strings in New York City and the Manhattan School of Music. Maura has performed at hundreds of weddings.

Maura Kropke is available for indoor & outdoor weddings, rehearsal dinners, corporate functions, and violin serenades across Wilmington and the surrounding southeast area. Wedding Violinist, Maura Kropke also offers music services for the following:

• Weddings
  • Receptions
  • Cocktail hour
  • Rehearsal dinner

What ceremony music arrangements can you provide?

Instrumental - Solo

How many musicians are in your band(s)?

1 - 3

What instruments does your group play?

Violin

What services do you provide?

Ceremony Music
Cocktail Hour Music
Reception Music
Rehearsal Dinner Music

• Krissy
    Krissy Married on 05/03/2022

An Absolute Professional

I knew I was going to book Maura as soon as I viewed her profile. I held off probably until the last minute, but she showed up for us and is an absolute professional. I think she could probably play weddings in her sleep because she arrived on time, dressed appropriately, played beautifully and remembered to play what we discussed even though the order of events didn’t go exactly as planned on the day of. When other vendors let me down, Maura Kropke was a vendor I could trust, and I recommend her to anyone seeking gorgeous music for their big day! Whatever you pay, she’s worth it!
  • Alex
    Alex W. Married on 12/23/2021

Great Violinist

Our wedding was very last minute but Maura had no problem stepping up to play our ceremony. I didn't get our song choices to her until days before the wedding but it was no problem for her. She was very responsive, easy to work with, and a great value.
  • Hekele88
    Het. Married on 10/30/2021

Beautiful music

Maura is very responsive and talented and I’d recommend her for anyone looking to have live music for their wedding ceremony. From the beginning, Maura made it easy to plan her part, which we booked for the guest arrival and wedding ceremony. She has a helpful website and great recommendations. She also played every one of our requested songs that were all of the contemporary variety. And she played beautifully! My only regret is that as the bride, I didn’t hear more of it (we had to wait inside as guests arrived).

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2013 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner

Events at Watermark Marina Events at Watermark Marina Park & Outdoor Weddings

I was first introduced to Maura when I attended a wedding several years ago, and I have been impressed ever since. She sets the stage at any event she performs at, and makes it an elegant occasion. We are excited to add her to the list of vendors that we would refer to our clients, and know that they will be happy with the level of service she provides. If you are looking to add elegance to your wedding, Maura Kropke is the perfect addition!

Atrium by Ligon Flynn Atrium by Ligon Flynn Banquet Halls

There is nothing more important than hiring people who you can count on for your event. When i look down the aisle and Maura looks back at me ... it is that simple to get the wedding processional moving. Music changes and we are underway, always!

Makeup By Amy Kennison Makeup By Amy Kennison Wedding Hair & Makeup

I chose Maura to play at my wedding in 2003. She was amazing! She is not only an excellent violinist ,she had a calming effect on my wedding day. Prior to the wedding I was able to meet with her for a trial where she answered all of my questions and played exactly what I requested for my wedding day. Maura is professional and prompt. I recommend her to all brides who want a unique and beautiful wedding experience. Her expertise with the violin was very moving and touched many of the guests at my wedding! Thank you Maura!

Wilmington Wilmington, NC, 28401
Location of (Wedding Violinist, Maura Kropke)

Other vendors in Wilmington for your wedding