Wilmington, Wilmington, NC 28401 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About Wedding Violinist, Maura Kropke

Wedding Violinist, Maura Kropke is a professional violinist available for indoor & outdoor weddings from Wilmington, North Carolina. Maura has helped couples select music for their weddings for over 20 years. She also provides selections to choose from to reflect the couple's personal style. Maura can perform various styles of music, including classical, popular, romantic, jazz, and traditional. Her elegant style, talent, and versatility will add elegance and a relaxing atmosphere to your special event. Maura provides music from Wilmington to Emerald Isle, Myrtle Beach, and Raleigh.

Experience
Maura is a classically trained violinist with over 20 years of experience. She attended School for Strings in New York City and the Manhattan School of Music. Maura has performed at hundreds of weddings.

Maura Kropke is available for indoor & outdoor weddings, rehearsal dinners, corporate functions, and violin serenades across Wilmington and the surrounding southeast area. Wedding Violinist, Maura Kropke also offers music services for the following:

• Weddings
Indoor performance
lauraandben0254 copy
willswedding reception 14 copy
Wedding Violinist, Maura Kropke
brooklyn arts center wedding wilmington nc anchore
kylekristin 283

Wedding Violinist, Maura Kropke 2
  • Caroline

Caroline · Married on 04/20/2019

Simply beautiful!!

Maura made our ceremony one to remember. The peaceful serenade of the violin was the final touch we needed to make our ceremony perfect. Absolutely beautiful performance.

Sent on 04/29/2019

Lindsey · Married on 07/21/2018

Maura was incredible! Not only is she very easy to work with but she is so talented. I live in NYC and was having a NC wedding. Maura face timed me so I could hear her music. On my wedding day, she played my favorite song, "All of Me" to walk down the aisle to and I will always remember that. Thank you Maura, we highly recommend!

Sent on 08/11/2018
    Wedding Violinist, Maura Kropke 4

Wedding Violinist, Maura Kropke FAQ

• What ceremony music arrangements can you provide? Instrumental - Solo
  • How many musicians are in your band(s)? 1 - 3
  • What instruments does your group play? Violin
  • What services do you provide? Ceremony Music, Cocktail Hour Music, Reception Music, Rehearsal Dinner Music

• Events at Watermark Marina
    Events at Watermark Marina Park & Outdoor Weddings

I was first introduced to Maura when I attended a wedding several years ago, and I have been impressed ever since. She sets the stage at any event she performs at, and makes it an elegant occasion. We are excited to add her to the list of vendors that we would refer to our clients, and know that they will be happy with the level of service she provides. If you are looking to add elegance to your wedding, Maura Kropke is the perfect addition!

• Atrium by Ligon Flynn
    Atrium by Ligon Flynn Banquet Halls

There is nothing more important than hiring people who you can count on for your event. When i look down the aisle and Maura looks back at me ... it is that simple to get the wedding processional moving. Music changes and we are underway, always!

• Makeup By Amy Kennison
    Makeup By Amy Kennison Wedding Hair & Makeup

I chose Maura to play at my wedding in 2003. She was amazing! She is not only an excellent violinist ,she had a calming effect on my wedding day. Prior to the wedding I was able to meet with her for a trial where she answered all of my questions and played exactly what I requested for my wedding day. Maura is professional and prompt. I recommend her to all brides who want a unique and beautiful wedding experience. Her expertise with the violin was very moving and touched many of the guests at my wedding! Thank you Maura!

• Wilmington Wilmington, NC, 28401 See on map