15 S 2nd Street, Wilmington, NC 28401 Map · Phone number

About Atrium by Ligon Flynn

The Atrium is the perfect place to host your wedding or event!

Located in Wilmington's Historic District, this urban garden is quickly becoming the most magical place to host your event. For more information and to book a tour visit: www.atriumwilmington.com/pricing-services

***UPDATE: The Atrium has started accepting new rentals of the venue until the end of JUNE 2020! Please stand by for future bookings after June 2020 and beyond. Please contact us to be placed on a waiting list for later bookings.***

Follow Atrium by Ligon Flynn on

The Atrium weddings
nicoletomwed 51 435356 1556756704

28 Reviews for Atrium by Ligon Flynn

Becca · Married on 09/29/2017

We had our wedding ceremony here and could not have been happier with The Atrium. The space itself is absolutely GORGEOUS. You don’t have to do a whole lot to the space since it’s already so beautiful on its own. We had so many guests ask how we found this "secret garden" right in the middle of Wilmington. It’s an absolutely beautiful venue, and Jill White was so easy to work with. Speaking of, I would HIGHLY suggest using Jill for your day-of Coordinator. She was hands down one of the best decisions we made in our overall wedding. She was awesome to work with from the very beginning. She is incredibly knowledgeable of all the different vendors in the Wilmington area, and she was great for giving recommendations. She is extremely organized and we knew we were in good hands the entire time. She is very responsive to calls, emails, etc. and I always felt like we were on the same page with everything. I even changed a few things regarding timelines and layouts because of her suggestions – she wasn’t pushy about anything, but just suggested a few changes given her experience, and I’m so glad she did because all of them were spot on. The actual day of the wedding was unbelievable. Jill and her assistant, Heather, quite literally thought of or anticipated everything. We forgot water glasses for the ceremony and she had already noticed and ran out to by some for us, along with ice, before we even realized we had forgot them. Just a small example of what they kept doing the entire day, including wrapping up at the end of the night. She kept everything running so smoothly between our ceremony and reception at 128 South. We were able to truly enjoy our day because we knew she was taking care of everything. We loved her, our wedding party adored her, and our families couldn’t stop talking about how great (and hilarious) she was. There is no way the day would have happened the way it did if it wasn’t for her!

Sent on 11/05/2017

Amanda · Married on 06/16/2017

I had my wedding ceremony at the atrium and it was absolutely beautiful!! Jill is the owner and she is so sweet and great to work with. She always responded right away to my emails. This was my dream wedding venue and the price was very reasonable! I had 80 people at my ceremony, but I would say there's plenty of room for about 100 people. I would definitely recommend getting a day of coordinator if you want to decorate (everything has to be cleaned up after the ceremony), but honestly the venue is so beautiful that you don't need any decorations! I am so happy I had my ceremony here and I highly recommend this venue!

Sent on 06/19/2017

Joanna · Married on 12/03/2016

The Atrium by Ligon Flynn is a breathtaking venue. The garden feel in the heart of downtown makes this a very unique space. We had around 100 people attend our wedding, and the space was the perfect size for the ceremony and reception. You will need a day of coordinator, at minimum, if you decide on this venue as nothing is included except for the benches for the ceremony. The fact that nothing is included allows you to customize the space and choose vendors of your liking which was a huge bonus for us. You have access to the venue for 10 hours - this includes set up/ceremony/reception/clean up, which can be tight unless you have a day of coordinator or event planner to get everything organized. I am SO glad we chose this venue, our wedding couldn't have been more perfect!

Sent on 12/28/2016

Atrium by Ligon Flynn FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue? Yes
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season? $ 2,000.00
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during off-peak season? $ 1,500.00
  • Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue? Yes
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during peak season? $ 1,250.00
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during off-peak season? $ 1,100.00
  • How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer? 1
  • Describe your venue: Garden, Historic Building
  • What kind of settings are available? Covered Outdoor, Uncovered Outdoor
  • What event services do you offer? Outside Vendors
  • What months are included in your peak season? March, April, May, June, September, October, November
  • What months are included in your off-peak season? January, February, July, August, December

• Kickstand Events
    Kickstand Events Wedding Planners

The Atrium is tucked away on 2nd Street in downtown Wilmington and has a modern industrial garden feeling. For smaller events, it can be used for a ceremony and reception, though we typically use it only for ceremonies. The grounds are meticulously maintained and managed, even an awesome Koi pond is on site! The Atrium is such a special place and is unlike any venue we've been to, you won't be disappointed here! How we love working at The Atrium!

• Baca Photography
    Baca Photography Wedding Photographers

Wow... In the heart of downtown is this most amazing courtyard! I have had the pleasure of shooting there a few times and I have to say it is amazing! The staff and all that are part of this place is top notch! So, if you are looking for one of the coolest, most unique and flexible venues in town...look no further! Cheers to an amazing 2013 my friends!

• The Balcony on Dock
    The Balcony on Dock Banquet Halls

The Atrium is a gorgeous venue for a luscious green downtown wedding space. The coordinators there are friendly and professional and will make sure you have the ceremony you have envisioned! Bonus is that it's only a hop skip and a jump from The Balcony for your reception!

• 15 S 2nd Street Wilmington, NC, 28401 See on map
    (910) 777-9701 (Phone number)