Wedding Violinist, Maura Kropke Reviews

44 | Wilmington, NC

44 Reviews for Wedding Violinist, Maura Kropke

44 Wedding Violinist, Maura Kropke Reviews

Lindsey · Married on 07/21/2018

Maura was incredible! Not only is she very easy to work with but she is so talented. I live in NYC and was having a NC wedding. Maura face timed me so I could hear her music. On my wedding day, she played my favorite song, "All of Me" to walk down the aisle to and I will always remember that. Thank you Maura, we highly recommend!

Wedding Violinist, Maura Kropke 1

Megan · Married on 06/29/2018

Maura was easy to communicate with and provided a list of songs to help us choose a song for each portion of the ceremony.

• W

Wanda · Married on 06/08/2018

Maura thanks so much for playing for our wedding and cocktail hour ! Beautiful music

dina · Married on 03/31/2018

Maura was wonderful! Her beautiful music added so much our wedding. I highly recommend her!

Laura · Married on 07/14/2017

Maura is an amazing musician and a wonderful addition to our ceremony! When we met with her, she gave us several options of music, and was extremely flexible about choices. My now-husband commented, "Is there anything she plays that doesn't sound absolutely amazing?" We highly recommend her!

Amanda · Married on 06/16/2017

Maura was awesome at our wedding ceremony!! She arrived before the guests and started playing as soon as they showed up. She met with me before the wedding so that I could listen to her play some songs and I was able to choose which songs I wanted played. She did a fantastic job and everyone loved her. I highly recommend her!!!

kyla · Married on 04/29/2017

Maura took charge with our wedding and cocktail hour music and I was so releaved! She played beautifully and knew when to play and pause. She was amazing and we recommend her completely!

Katalina · Married on 04/23/2017

Not only is Maura such a talented musician, but she was so pleasant to work with! The violin music she played just made our wedding even more elegant and classy! Our guests loved her music and we are just so very happy to have had the gift of her playing for our wedding ceremony!

Rochelle · Married on 10/23/2016

Where to begin? From booking to the big day, working with Maura was absolutely wonderful. In planning our wedding, we had a lesser-known musical piece in mind for my walk down the aisle and were not sure if we would be able to find a vendor able (or willing) to play it. We met with Maura over Skype and not only was she enthusiastic about the prospect of playing the unfamiliar piece that was so special to us (along with every one of our other requests), she grabbed her violin and gave us a mini concert right there over our meeting. We worked out a tentative song list for the ceremony, then finalized it at a later date. Maura had no problem traveling to our venue (to Raleigh from the coast) and she was very responsive and easy to reach in the months and weeks leading up to the wedding. On the big day, Maura was a consummate professional. She arrived early, warmed up while the chapel was being arranged, and played beautifully while guests arrived and were seated. Her performance throughout the ceremony was flawless, and when the time came for that requested song, she performed it perfectly. That moment will forever be dear to our hearts. Working with Maura was truly a pleasure and we would not hesitate to recommend her services!

Dana · Married on 10/22/2016

Maura is absolutely AMAZING! She is extremely talented, professional and sweet. Maura played for our ceremony and during the cocktail hour – we received so many compliments (and actually have a friend that booked her right after the wedding!). I met with Maura to pick out music and I could not believe how talented she was – she can play anything!! She walked me through the ceremony and played each piece so I could imagine how everything would go. Everything she played was just beautiful. I cannot say enough great things about Maura and I would recommend her to anyone!! Thanks again, Maura!!

Raphaelle · Married on 09/23/2016

Maura was amazing! The list of songs she gave me was great to choose from, but she was also open to play absolutely whatever we wanted - and she can really play anything! She was very nice and easy to work with. She played before and during the ceremony, and my whole family said it was beautiful!!

Blake · Married on 09/09/2016

Beautiful music! Maura was awesome, professional, and responded quickly to all of my questions. Highly recommend!!

Ashley · Married on 11/21/2015

What a romantic and beautiful mood she created for our ceremony and cocktail hour!!! Maura was so helpful and flexible with our song choices and made our ceremony flow very very well!! I highly recommend her for an special occasion!!

AMAZING!!! So friendly and talented. Had so many songs to choose from & sampled many for us. Maura brought people to tears...in a good way! Made a beautiful ceremony!

Stephanie · Married on 08/08/2015

Maura is amazing!!! She gave me a great selection to choose from (and she can play anything!) Wonderful!! She played at out cocktail hour too!

Maura was wonderful to work with. The music was beautiful and the guests couldn't have more wonderful things to say about her. She was extremely helpful when it came to selecting songs for the prelude! She is a must if you are considering a violinist!

Maura is an incredibly talented violinist and very professional! We hired her to play prelude and ceremony music for our wedding at Brooklyn Arts Center on December 20, 2014. She played beautifully and filled the entire space with delightful music. I couldn't have wished for a better musician. She answered every email in a timely manner and met with us beforehand to hear samples of her music. My husband and I were blown away with how beautifully she plays the violin! Not to mention that her personality is awesome! She made us feel totally comfortable and has a great sense of humor. We highly recommend her to anyone celebrating a wedding or any other special event! Thanks a million Maura!

Kathryn · Married on 05/31/2014

We loved having Maura as our violinist during our ceremony and our cocktail hour. She is so talented and had so many song choices for us to choose from. She was easy to get in touch with and was extremely professional during our wedding. Her music really made the ceremony and we are so glad we had her as a part of our special day!

Dana · Married on 04/26/2014

Flawless and gorgeous! So many compliments on the violinist! She was impeccable, on time, and kind enough to play until my last few lingering guests took off! My event planner missed giving her the queue to change to the next song, but Maura kept right on playing flawlessly, and no one was the wiser. She is a pro!!

• Brooke

Brooke · Married on 04/19/2014

We are thrilled we chose Maura Kropke to provide the ceremony music for our wedding. She was extremely professional and talented. The music was beautiful. There are samples of her work on her website and she had great suggestions for song choices for the playlist for all sections of the ceremony - pre-, during, and post-ceremony. Our wedding was on the beach and the weather was iffy until about 1/2 hour before the ceremony. It was a bit windy, but her beautiful music was still able to be heard. I wish I had been around earlier to hear more of it!

Holland · Married on 04/06/2014

Extremely professional and talented! Quick to respond to emails. The chapel wouldn't let me have disney love songs played prior to the ceremony which upset me, and she suggested The Sleeping Beauty Waltz as an option, which was genius!

Maura was absolutely wonderful to work with! And such a fantastic musician. She added so much to our ceremony!

Amanda · Married on 09/14/2013

Maura is wonderful and so talented!! I had so many guests comment on how beautiful the ceremony music was and I have to agree!! I would highly recommend her!!!

Suella · Married on 06/07/2013

Beautiful beautiful musician! Her library of pieces is never-ending and will play your requests and suggestions also. Her talent is phenomenal. She is a complete professional who works with you with such grace and class. You can not go wrong with Maura!