591 South Shore Drive, Southport, NC 28461 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About Coastal Catering and Events

Our Mission Statement: To provide the highest quality of food and beverage service, professional customer service, and event organization in order to achieve maximum customer satisfaction

Coastal Catering and Events is a full service caterer. Our reputation for exquisitely catered foods and finely orchestrated event productions and planning has earned us the top spot among caterers in the Southeast from Wilmington NC to Myrtle Beach SC. Primarily focusing on Brunswick and New Hanover Counties in North Carolina, and Horry County in South Carolina, ensures that our mobile units and professional far-reaching staff can exceed your expectations.

Our attention to detail and utmost professionalism promises that your food will be cooked onsite, whether it is at The Lakes Country Club, at your beachfront home, at the phase opening of your development or at any of the many banquet halls available in our area.

Coastal Catering and Events will happily handle as many of the details involved in your wedding or special event as you would like. Should you be interested in additional Wedding Planning services, we will be happy to make recommendations.

Joe (owner & chef) is an extremely talented chef who truly understands food, and the particular demands of getting it from our kitchen to yours, while maintaining the integrity of our cuisine. Joe brings a new level of "wow" to our events, and loves the challenge and adrenaline rush of off-premise catering. Joe says he loves the challenge of developing new menus with knock-out presentations.

1488d9ce88a7c061 1455124064267 img1416
2824d873ce28a018 1455123466195 cbp0117logo

50 Reviews for Coastal Catering and Events

• Holly

Holly · Getting married on 09/06/2019

I'll be honest - I was terrified about meeting with catering vendors. There were a lot of options, and a lot of hidden costs, and frankly, a lot of really not nice people. I started emailing vendors nearly a year out from my wedding, and for many, it was like pulling teeth to get an email response. With Joe, this was never a problem. He was by far the most responsive, the most open about the costs and the tasting was out of this world. The day of the wedding, I was a little nervous because my venue is in the middle of nowhere with limited electricity and water, among other things, and I wasn't sure how the food would turn out under those conditions. Well, he blew me away. I had 230 people my wedding, and we had so many compliments on how great the food was. His crew was super nice and helpful, and I just couldn't rave about them enough!

Sent on 05/28/2012

bonnie · Married on 09/15/2018

I called to rent a beach walkway, which they do not carry here. I received a call the following day from a gentleman at Coastal, he actually called me in Massachusetts to give me the number of someone that did carry them. If I ever need to rent again it will be with Coastal. Thank you so much for helping me have less stress.
    Bonnie Scherff

Sent on 07/18/2018

Richard · Married on 05/05/2018

We have used Coastal Catering for two years and have received excellent service, excellent food and excellent value both times. Joe is great to work with, quite responsive and very flexible. Most importantly, the food is fabulous and there is always plenty of it. Our guests have always left completely satisfied. You cannot go wrong with Coastal!

Sent on 05/07/2018

Coastal Catering and Events FAQ

• What is the average catering price per person for plated service? $ 21.00
  • What is the average catering price per person for buffet service? $ 18.00
  • What is the average catering price per person for stations? $ 19.00
  • What is the average catering price per person for hors d'oeuvres? $ 20.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your full service wedding catering? Set Up, Cake Cutting, Tastings
  • What is the starting price per person for bar service? $ 12.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service? Bartender(s), Limited Bar
  • What event services do you provide? Delivery, Set Up, Clean Up
  • What catering services do you provide? Buffet, Cake Cutting, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Family Style, Hors d'oeuvres, Plated, Server(s), Stations, Tastings
  • What types of cuisine do you cater? American, Asian, Caribbean, French, Italian, Latin American, Local, Mediterranean, Mexican, Middle Eastern, Southern
  • What dietary needs can you accommodate? Gluten Free, Lactose Free, No Pork, Nut Free, Vegetarian
  • What bar services do you provide? Liquor License, Bartender(s), Limited Bar, Open Bar, House Beer, Specialty Beer, House Wine, Specialty Wine, Champagne Toast, House Liquor, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink, Outside Alcohol
  • Which of the following items can you provide? Chairs, Tables
  • Which of the following items can you provide? Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens

Real Weddings

• And I Love Her Violins
    And I Love Her Violins Wedding Musicians

Look no further for an experienced and amazing catering company!

• Megan Masser Events
    Megan Masser Events Wedding Planners

Joe & his team are a true pleasure to work with. They provide an amazing menu for my clients at every event. Joe's love for his work and this business clearly shows with each event. Guests are always wowed by the menu and service. Delicious!

• Beachpeople Weddings
    Beachpeople Weddings Wedding Photographers

Consistently excellent food and service, intelligent staff, professional and attractive presentations too. We always recommend them to our clients!

• 591 South Shore Drive Southport, 28461 See on map
    910-619-9716 (Other Phone Number)
    910-845-2991 (Fax Number)