ART Catering & Events

Shallotte, NC View map Visit website

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

ART Catering & Events is a caterer based out of Shallotte, North Carolina who serves all of Brunswick County, Myrtle Beach, and Wilmington. Andrew and Terry Bland would love to use their more than 20 years of experience to provide you with great tasting food for your special day. They will work with you to select delicious dishes from your menu that both you and yours guests will love.

ART Catering & Events would be honored to serve you on your wedding day. They will deliver, set up, and clean up all of their equipment and may also provide event and food/beverage items, including chairs, tables, barware, china, a chocolate fountain, flatware, glassware, and linens. They offer many serving styles, including buffet, plated, stations, hors d’oeuvres, and family style, as well as lunch, dessert, and cocktail reception services. ART Catering & Events will also create a custom designed cake and provide couples with servers, who will provide cake cutting services. Couples may also come in for tastings to preview and select dishes. They want everyone to enjoy their food, so they offer options for those who are vegan, vegetarian, and gluten and pork-free. ART Catering & EVents offers the following cuisine styles:

• American
  • Mexican
  • Southern
  • Spanish

Other Services
Besides food, ART Catering & Events would be happy to provide bar services for you. Though they allow couples to use outside alcohol, they have a liquor license and are able to provide couples with the following:

• Bartenders
  • Champagne toast
  • House beer, liquor, and wine
  • Open or limited bar
  • Premium liquor
  • Signature drink
  • Specialty beer and wine
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price per person for bar service?

$13.95

Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service?

House Beer
House Wine

What event services do you provide?

Delivery
Set Up
Clean Up

What catering services do you provide?

Breakfast / Brunch
Plated
Server(s)
Stations
Tastings

What types of cuisine do you cater?

American
Seafood
Southern
Southwestern
Spanish

What dietary needs can you accommodate?

Gluten Free
No Pork
Vegan
Vegetarian

What bar services do you provide?

Liquor License
House Liquor
Premium Liquor
Signature Drink
Outside Alcohol

Which of the following items can you provide?

Chairs
Tables

Which of the following items can you provide?

Barware
China
Chocolate Fountain
Flatware
Glassware
Linens

4.7

Lisa H. Married on 05/07/2022

Friendly, efficient and professional. They answered all of my questions and provided top service. The food was delicious and the cakes were amazing!

Art Catering were hired to cater our wedding reception. They worked with me to chose a variety of foods to serve to our guests. All of the guests said the food was delicious. It didn’t taste like typical wedding reception food but was more delicious than I had hoped. The chicken Marsala was creamy, the shrimp and grits had big shrimp that were fantastic. The multiple cakes for the reception were amazing! The carrot cake, coconut cake and Oreo cakes were so good that guests were getting 2-3 slices.
    I can easily recommend Art Catering as they were easy to work with and everything was delicious.
    Caitlin F. Married on 04/09/2022

Absolutely perfect

Art Catering was amazing! From the tasting to the servers to the bartenders. Everything was exactly what we imagined and the process couldn’t have been easier! Would recommend them to anyone!
  • Nicole
    Nicole P. Married on 09/09/2021

Amazing Airbnb wedding! Beautiful, stress-free, delicious

I hired Art catering for multiple dinner and breakfast events over our wedding weekend at an Airbnb beach house in Ocean Isle. We catered buffet food, bar, dessert, tables, chairs, linens, servers, and bartenders. I planned everything from Denver, CO which I was nervous about until I found Art catering. I’m SOOO happy I chose them, I can’t say enough good things. If you are planning a destination wedding or large event, this is the pick!!

First, the planning was very easy. Rosemary and team were always responsive and available if I had questions. We had a final call with the owner, Terry, to catch anything that we forgot. They went above and beyond, not only making suggestions about food and drink but also about flow of the event and how to make guests feel comfortable.

The event itself was flawless. The tables, chairs and linens were waiting for us when we arrived. The servers and bartenders did their own setup, constantly monitored tables and guests for empty dishes/glasses, kept the areas clean, and were generally extremely courteous and helpful to our guests. As the bride, my glass was always full and they made me plates of food when I didn’t have time. Rosemary came over to check on things herself. Plus, the food was delicious!!! We got the crab stuffed grouper, ribeye, and pulled pork BBQ for all the nights. We also did a signature drink and a la carte mini desserts.

Someone came everyday to replace our linens for clean ones. After each event, they left the area neat and cleaned up. We also got to keep our leftovers for anyone who was hungry between meals.

Truly, this was the best catering experience I’ve ever had. Our wedding was smooth and fun because of it. All of our guests commented. We hired a day-of wedding coordinator to help (which I also highly recommend). Overall, I would hire Art catering again in a heartbeat!!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

Real Weddings

• Conrad & Stefanie
    24 photos · 06/06/2015

Jewell Entertainment Group Jewell Entertainment Group Wedding DJs

ART Catering is one of my favorites! Fun, friendly staff, Tasty food and professional service. When ART Catering is in the house I know I don't have to worry about what the caterer is doing.

Genie Leigh Photography Genie Leigh Photography Wedding Photographers

I am always so impressed with the overall Quality of ART Catering & Events! Wonderful staff & the food is AMAZING!!!

Beachpeople Weddings & Photograph Beachpeople Weddings & Photograph Wedding Photographers

Delicious food, lovely presentation, intelligent staff, consistent work, and worthy prices! Highly recommend ART!

4647 Main Street, Suite 6 Shallotte, NC, 28470

Monday - Friday 9:00am - 3:00pm Weekends by Appointment
Location of (ART Catering & Events)

Other vendors in Wilmington for your wedding