ART Catering & Events Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner

• Kim
    Kim C. Married on 09/05/2021

Great customer service, great food!

Very happy with the customer service and communication we had with ART catering leading up to our wedding. They were accommodating to the changes we made along the way and executed perfectly the day of. The food was delicious. Highly recommend to anyone needing catering!
  • Craig
    Craig T. Married on 06/22/2021

Very Professional

Everyone at ART Catering was exceptional, Rosemary was very easy to work with and professional as well as Thai, LaTonya and Amber. All very professional and went above and beyond. I would highly recommend them. The food was excellent as well.
  • Sarah
    Sarah R. Married on 05/22/2021

Amazing Low Country Boil

We recently got married at Brick Landing Venue and ART catering catered! We had the bacon wrapped scallops and bruschetta as our appetizers and the low country boil and rosemary chicken with green beans, house salad and corn bread as our main course and it was absolutely amazing!! Do yourself a favor and hire ART Catering!!
  • Daniela
    Daniela S. Married on 05/01/2021

Great service!

Art cratering and events was great! The food was delicious, all my guests loved it. The service was amazing; the ladies that cater the food were amazing and very nice. They were wedding planning so much easier. I am very satisfied with their service.

ART Catering & Events's reply:

Thank you for allowing us to be a part of your special day! We wish you all the best in your marriage.
    Kimberly C. Married on 11/11/2020

Absolutely Perfect!

I can’t say enough amazing things about ART catering. Communication with Rosemary was always prompt and pleasant. The tasting was wonderful and the food day of was even better. Everyone raved about it all. People were still talking about the bacon delights the next day. It was so reasonably priced for pure elegance! They made sure we were fed first and were on their game cleaning and clearing. They packaged all leftovers and their team was courteous and kind. You honestly cannot ask for anything more. Their service was top notch!!

ART Catering & Events's reply:

Thank you for the kind words Kim! We are honored that you chose us for your caterer, and so happy to hear that you and your guest enjoyed the food! It was such a pleasure working with you. Best wishes for a beautiful marriage!
    Candice S. Married on 06/20/2020

Amazing Catering Experience

I must say that ART Catering was the most amazing catering experience I've had the pleasure of dealing with. They catered my wedding 2 weeks ago at OIB. The food was delicious and the two ladies who catered were wonderful. All our guest raved about the food! Thank you, ART Catering, for helping to make our wedding the best day of our lives! We highly recommend you!!
    Rachel Married on 04/11/2020

Wedding 10/02/2021

I cannot thank Rosemary enough for all she and ART catering did to make our wedding special. They were easy to work with and the tasting was on point with quality of food delivered. We had food, two bartenders, and some rental items. Everything was delivered on time. Just know that if you only hire bartenders, you need to bring everything. But it worked out wonderfully. Food and drinks were great. Staff cleaned up. And communication overall was great. It did help having a local wedding planner who had worked with ART before too.

ART Catering & Events's reply:

Rachel, it was a pleasure to work with you! I am so happy that your day was exactly as you had planned, and that our service and food lived up to your expectation. Wishing you a beautiful marriage!

Sincerely,

Rosemary
  • Amy
    Amy G. Married on 12/31/2019

Highly Recommended!!!

I can’t say enough about them. They were excellent throughout the entire process and so many guests commented about the great food/professional staff. They were amazing!
  • Rebecca
    Rebecca Married on 11/15/2019

Amazing Food!

We had such an amazing experience working with ART Catering! The food was amazing and we received so many compliments on how great it was. We had a BBQ Buffett for dinner and the drunk donut station for dessert. The drunk donut station was a huge hit and added such a fun touch to our wedding. The whole team at ART is so great to work with and I would not hesitate to hire them again!
    Erin M. Married on 10/26/2019

I hired this caterer for my wedding

ART Catering recently catered my wedding on the beach is NC. We had so many compliments about the food and staff. The service was excellent and attentive. Rosemary is patient and kind with all of the last minute details and changes that inevitably happen and I don’t think the process could have gone smoother. I would highly recommend ART Catering, the BBQ was delicious.
  • Holly
    Holly B. Married on 10/11/2019

Great food and easy to work with!

I highly recommend ART Catering. I worked with Rosemary, she was so helpful from the beginning and responded quickly to any questions I had. The taste testing was very helpful. I finalized all the plans with Terry at the end and she was also great. I even made a change the last week from the high end plasticware to china, which I hated to ask so close but they didn't seem to mind a bit even though it required extra staff. The food was wonderful and we received many compliments!
  • Victoria
    Victoria R. Married on 09/28/2019

Great experience!

Over the 10 months I was working with ART catering planning my wedding, I had all great experiences. All of the ladies there were helpful, friendly and flexible with answering questions, setting up meetings and phone calls. Terry, the owner was fabulous! very friendly, and shared advice along the way. I was looking for a company that would be a one stop shop for me to rent from. I was thrilled with everything we were able to cover and rent for the amount of money we spent. ART Catering supplied our cocktail hour and dinner food, our beverages both alcohol and non-alcoholic, our cake and cupcakes. (Everything was delicious, we took home leftovers!) They also provided all of our linens and dinnerware. They are able to rent the rest of our rental items through a third party, saving us the hassle of finding one ourselves! We were able to rent our arch way and ceremony chairs, extra tables and more! Their team did a fantastic job; we couldn’t have imagined it any other way! Would highly recommend!
  • Carrie
    Carrie C. Married on 09/21/2019

Amazing company!

Rosemary at Art made planning our menu so easy! The taste testing was amazing and we booked on the spot. She was very quick to communicate with me and their service was great! I’ve had nothing but compliments on our menu (the bbq Buffett) and the servers working out event were very nice and seemed to enjoy themselves as well! Thank you for the great service and for making our day go as smooth as possible!
  • Sharon
    Sharon N. Married on 09/14/2019

The best experience!!!

If I could give ten stars I would! Terri, Rosemary and the whole team care a great deal about the role they play in your event! I met Rosemary when our previous caterer cancelled, three weeks before my sons wedding. From the first phone call she was reassuring, patient and positive that everything would be fine. She was right but it was because of how caring and professional her team was throughout the process. We had the best experience, ever!!!
  • Robert
    Robert B. Married on 09/06/2019

Hurricane wiped out wedding

Was great pre wedding, hurricane Dorian Wiped out wedding, so never had actual catering.
  • Chris
    Chris Married on 07/20/2019

In a pinch

My original caterer was struck by lightning 4 days before my wedding. ART catering was contacted and they jumped in and saved the day. Was able to pretty much take care of all the selections that I had originally. Was a great and yummy time.

ART Catering & Events's reply:

We were happy to help! It's important to us to come together for one another during unforeseen times like these. We are happy to hear that you enjoyed our catering services - even if we only worked together for a week. :) Congrats on your beautiful marriage!
  • Brielle
    Freddrianna Married on 06/22/2019

Perfect! This was the best and easiest part of the wedding planning experience. The executed my vision with perfection!

I planned a wedding from across the US (CA), but that didn’t effect the service and communications I received! Working with Rosemary has been a pleasure. When I first flew home to meet with the venue both Rosemary and the owner, Terry, met with us to make sure everything was in place. If I ever have another event in the area, this is the ONLY catering company I’ll use. The guests are still complimenting the food, the taste, the displays and the impeccable service! Also the price was very reasonable!
  • Amber
    Amber Married on 05/26/2019

The perfect caterer

Working with Art of Catering was an absolute wonderful experience. From the beginning, they were absolutely amazing. Our tasting was our first impression of them and we immediately fell in love with our food. Rachel worked closely with us to create a completely customized menu and was with us through the entire process. On the day of, Steve and Chloe was there and were absolutely perfect. The food was incredible and our guests are STILL raving about the food. I highly recommend them and we are so glad that we chose Art of Catering for our intimate beach wedding!!
  • Katelyn
    Katelyn B. Married on 05/20/2019

Perfect Caterer!

We had to plan our wedding long distance and was unable to do a tasting. Art catering talked with us over the phone and really understood and helped make happen what we were going for. Everyone after the wedding was talking about how amazing the food was! They ever packaged up the tiny bit we had left for us to take home the next day!
  • Stefani
    Stefani Married on 05/17/2019

Great Service

We hired ART Catering for the food, rentals and service staff. Everything turned out so great!
  • Mia
    Mia Married on 05/10/2019

Excellent Food and Service

We had such a pleasant experience working with ART. From the tasting, to the wedding, and afterwards they were very professional and accommodating. The food was tasty, and everyone enjoyed the flavors! The mini chicken and waffles were a favorite!!
  • Caroline
    Caroline Married on 04/20/2019

Best wedding food ever!!

The staff at Art Catering was incredible since day 1. They are so responsive and willing to work with you on every detail. I planned my wedding from 6 hours away, and they were always available to answer questions and make changes. Needless to say, the food is AMAZING! We had so many compliments on the food for both our rehearsal dinner and reception. The service was perfect. Would absolutely recommend!
    Jess O. Married on 03/23/2019

Amazing from start to finish

Everyone on the team at ART Catering was amazing to deal with; from our tasting, all emailed questions, to the wedding day. They provided all of the food for our vegan cocktail hour and reception as well as all rental items including tables, linens, plates, etc. Every question I asked was answered promptly and professionally and Rachel always put me at ease. Every guest commented on how great the food was and how polite and kind everyone working the event was. I will absolutely use ART Catering again.
  • Katrina
    Katrina Married on 03/09/2019

Beyond amazing!

Amazing! They did everything we asked and the girls working the event were amazing! We had a plate of apps set aside for the wedding party and at the sweetheart table for when we were taking pictures and they had them ready and went with the flow!
    Sarah Married on 02/16/2019

Amazing food and service

We're so glad we booked with ART. They were so flexible; initially able to meet with us on a Saturday which was a rarity when talking to other caterers! They have an amazing and delicious menu- we had tons of compliments from our guests about how awesome the food was- that it wasn't like other "wedding food" they had had before!

Thank you Sarah!
    It has been such a pleasure working with you and Jacob.
    We wish you a lifetime of marriage with happiness and love!