71 Reviews for ART Catering & Events

Outside Alcohol (1)
House Liquor (1)
Premium Liquor (1)
71 ART Catering & Events Reviews

ART catered my daughter's wedding this past weekend. The food, service and attention to detail went above my expectations. My daugher stated this wedding was perfect and I have to agree. I would defintely recommend their services for any event. Thank you, you're the best!

Profile Picture Kelly, 4/28/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Catering

I have to say that the ladies at ART catering were amazing! I had an outside wedding that unfortunately got rained out but they had no problem moving everything inside last minute! They did such a good job and I really enjoyed working with this group!

Profile Picture Kaydee, 10/7/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Catering

Art was our first tasting as an engaged couple. We tasted several others and none even come close. Terry, Andrew and Dawn are all amazing to work with. They Best part was the amazing food. We had a Ahi Tuna carving station and it was fantastic and our guest talked about it all night!

Profile Picture HEATHER, 6/11/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering
Services Used: Local, Buffet, Hors d'oeuvres, Plated, Server(s), Stations, Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up, Chairs, Tables

The food was great, and so was the service. All our questions were answered in a timely manner.

Profile Picture Jordan, 5/20/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering
Services Used: Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up, American, Chairs, Tables, Bartender(s), Buffet, Dessert, Hors d'oeuvres

Art Catering was a dream come true for our dessert bar at our beach wedding at Ocean Isle Beach. We decided on having a pie bar instead for our wedding dessert, and it turned out beautifully! From the ordering process with Dawn Cote, to the tasting, Art Catering went above and beyond to make sure our vision was carried out. Our guests raved about each of the different pie flavors, especially the Cherry pie and the Sweet Potato pie. With so many choices, Art Catering was the perfect fit for us!

Profile Picture Kate, 5/13/17, 8 Reviews
Category: Catering, Wedding Cake

From the beginning of our wedding planning process to our wedding day, Art Catering was absolutely perfect! They were always super responsive when I had concerns and were always willing to give advise if I was struggling with decisions. I didn't have to worry about a thing from setup to clean up, and our guests raved about how good our food was! We couldn't be any happier with our decision to use Art Catering, highly recommended!

Profile Picture Cassidy, 5/12/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Catering
Services Used: Buffet, Dessert, Server(s), Chairs, Bartender(s), Liquor License, Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up, American

Everyone at ART catering is professional and knowledgable on what you need to make your wedding exactly what you want. They can do pretty much anything you're looking for. You speak directly with the owner for your final run through before your event to make sure everything is perfect. They have any item, both food and equipment that you may need. This was my first time ever dealing with a caterer and ART made everything so easy.

Profile Picture Sarah, 9/25/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Catering
Services Used: Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up, Buffet, Hors d'oeuvres, Stations, American, Bartender(s), Limited Bar, Liquor License, Tables

Oh my, ART Catering made everything so simple. They were flexible until a week before the wedding in regards to what type of cupcakes we wanted, to the number of people attending. They covered our meal, desserts, and bar for the wedding for such a great price. We had a beach wedding and had a shrimp boil for dinner. For those not familiar, the shrimp is boiled with sausage, potatoes, and corn. They accommodated our vegetarian guests by boiling a separate selection for them omitting the sausage. We also had chicken for our picky eaters. It came with salad and two delicious dressings (not a huge fan of ranch, but theirs was so tasty,) a green bean side, and corn bread. I think I'm going into such detail about the food because it was SO SO delicious. I'm so glad there were leftovers. The desserts were so wonderful. I don't know where they all went! Everyone enjoyed them so much. The employees serving, clearing and making drinks were professional, approachable, and all had smiling faces.
I would recommend them to anyone and I would also suggest stopping by their restaurant The Purple Onion Cafe in Shallotte. I'll definitely be back there!

Profile Picture Heather, 8/20/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Catering

ART provided food for the rehearsal dinner, reception and brunch the morning after. Everyone commented on how good everything was! But let's go back to the beginning of our search. We met with Terry the owner. She guided us in our food selections and also went the extra mile in helping us with additional vendors. Since this was a destination wedding, we were not familiar with the reputation of other companies in the area. All of her recommendations were spot on. We had the perfect wedding! And did I mention how good the food was?!?

Profile Picture Yvonne, 4/25/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Catering

I used Art Catering for my destination wedding from New York to Sunset Beach & Ocean Isle Beach, NC. We were referred to Art from Silver Coast Winery (venue we booked) while I was still in NY and my mom and sister were on vacation last April. They were able to meet with them the same day that they booked the venue and gave us tons of tips and information. Then we went to the tasting this past October and it was the first time that I met Terry and she treated us great! She again provided us with tons of information and guided us just like a wedding planner might. If I had any questions I would direct them toward Dawn and she always got back to me within a few hours. We used Art for a rehearsal dinner at my parent's rental on Sunset Beach, for the reception at Silver Coast Winery and then again for a morning after brunch again at Sunset Beach. They also provided information on who/where to rent tables and chairs from for the rehearsal. We had no worries those three days as the Art Catering staff (including Ryan, Terry's son) were awesome. We dropped off the center pieces and flowers the morning of the wedding and they set everything up and even made slight adjustments to the plans as they saw fit due to space, etc. The whole weekend went without a hitch due to this awesome staff. We will never forget how fortunate we were to find such an awesome team of people, not to mention the food was great!

Profile Picture Courtney, 4/18/15, 5 Reviews
Category: Catering

From our first phone call, until the truck carrying the table and chair rentals pulled away, ART Catering was a dream vendor. They were always available and easily handled any changes we made. Adding certain desserts and foods, taking away others or making sure they knew about and accommodated some of our guests' allergies, they never gave us a single problem. Getting both our food and rentals, (Tables, chairs, china, tablecloths, etc.) from them made everything that much easier. Unlike some other vendors we used, they explained everything, were on time, courteous and made our day easier. Then there was the food. Simply delicious. From the appetizers, to the main course, and to the desserts, everyone raved about how great it was. Even picky eaters were able to find enough options to fill their plates and ask for more. There were also enough leftovers to provide us with several tasty meals the week after our wedding. If we ever plan another event near Ocean Isle Beach, ART Catering will be our first call.

Profile Picture Jeff, 4/11/15, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Event Rentals & Photobooths

Delicious food - everything you can ask for in a catering service!!!!

Profile Picture User4450671, 2+ years ago, 6 Reviews
Category: Catering

We used Art Catering for our beach wedding and they were fantastic! The food was amazing. Everything was delicious. I've heard from so many of my guests how much they enjoyed all the food, especially the mini crab cakes appetizers. Their prices couldn't be beat by anyone. They were very helpful and able to accomadate all our requests. I would highly recommend using them for anyone's catering needs

Profile Picture Atia, 10/5/14, 5 Reviews
Category: Catering

Our catering experience was wonderful! The food was delicious, reasonably priced, and Terry was so awesome to work with. Would HIGHLY recommend Art catering to anyone!

Profile Picture Adrian, 9/20/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Catering

Our guests (and ourselves!) thoroughly enjoyed the food and service provided by Art Catering for our rehearsal dinner/welcome party (95 guests). The staff went above and beyond our expectations, and everyone who attended our welcome party was raving about the appetizers, meal, drinks, and dessert…not to mention the exceptional service. Thanks, Art Catering, for helping to make our wedding weekend absolutely perfect!

Profile Picture User3643788, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Catering

Art catering was fantastic for our outdoor wedding reception! They had multiple options for the meals and the prices were very reasonable. The quality of the food was phenomenal and had the guests raving! They were efficient and quick with set up and take down, even providing boxes for left over food. I would highly recommend Art Catering to anyone.

Profile Picture Sara, 8/3/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Catering

On very short notice Art Catering was able to supply food for a beach wedding at Holden Beach for 25 people. They delivered it right on time and the barbecue pork was delicious. Would highly recommend them.

Profile Picture Vicki, 7/21/14, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Terry and everyone at Art Catering were extremely helpful and our food was delicious! Couldn't have asked for a better experience!

Profile Picture Sarah, 7/12/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Catering

Art Catering did a superb job with my two daughters weddings. The food was excellent, and the service was professional and efficient, and the special requests that were made, regarding the cakes and food were handled to perfection. The staff was outstanding and the guests raved about the food and cakes. The staff efficiently cleaned up and packaged the extra food and put in the refrigerator. They were wonderful and tried to make sure they met any requests that our guests had. My husband and I were very pleased with all aspect of their involvement from suggestions and planning thru the weddings themselves. Would highly recommend them.

Profile Picture Jane, 6/19/14, 3 Reviews
Category: Catering

Art Catering was highly recommended to us as the caterer for our daughter's destination wedding at The Sunset Inn-Sunset Beach, N.C. and they lived up to their excellent reputation! Terri and her staff were so gracious in the planning process, making helpful suggestions to sort out our menu selections for the reception. They were always available to speak with us over the phone and returned our calls promptly. We had to make changes to our contract 2 weeks prior to the wedding due to greater guest response than we had anticipated and they had no problems accommodating the changes. The food was outstanding! Many of our guests commented that the mini crab cakes were the best that they had ever eaten! Our deepest thanks to Terri and her staff for helping to make our daughter and son-in-law's wedding reception so delicious!

Profile Picture Darden, 5/31/14, 3 Reviews
Category: Catering

Arts Catering assisted in our reception and did a wonderful job! All of our food was great! The staff from Arts Catering also did a great job throught the entire reception!

Profile Picture Heather, 4/26/14, 5 Reviews
Category: Catering

Wonderful, wonderful people. I'm truly grateful for them. The food is amazing. They go above and beyond to make sure your day is one you will not forget.

Profile Picture Stephanie , 9/8/13, 5 Reviews
Category: Catering

Words really cannot even begin to express the abundance of appreciation that I have for Terry and her staff. I literally don't know where to begin... guess I'll start with the food.... The food was AMAZING. There was not a single person that did not come up to me and tell me that our wedding food was the BEST they have ever had. From the appetizers to the BBQ and sides, it was all so delicious. My mouth is watering right now just thinking about it. You guys really hit the nail of the head. Good ol' southern cooking with elegance! My bridesmaids and groomsmen wiped out the left overs the next day. I'll have to make a special trip to the Purple Onion Cafe just to be reminded periodically of how yummy your food is.

The ART Catering team was outstanding! Terry, you really have some very special people working for you. I could not believe how you all just jumped in and worked to make my special day go as seamless as possible. You even went above and beyond your duties when you helped to get us all lined up with our flowers to start walking... that was a bonus considering I really didn't have an event planner to help us with that.

I am forever grateful to you and your team. You all made my day PERFECT.

Profile Picture Margaret, 9/7/13, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Event Rentals & Photobooths

The food was fabulous! Especially the Mac & Cheese!! They were wonderful to work with and all of their servers were so nice at the event. The appetizers and entrees were wonderful and all of my guests enjoyed and complimented the food. Art catering is definitely a perfect choice!

Profile Picture Whitney, 7/18/13, 6 Reviews