indigosilver studio Reviews

1 User photo

• Allyson

Allyson · Married on 08/03/2019

Indigosilver Studios

It was amazing working with Indigosilver studios! Jeff went above and beyond to take the most beautiful photos! They made our wedding day stress free by meeting with us multiple times before the big day, answering all of our questions quickly, and completing a wedding timeline with us. Afterwards, we had hundreds of photos that truly captured our special day. We highly recommend them!

Sent on 09/21/2019
  • Cristen

Cristen Vaughn · Married on 04/11/2019

Give the best gift to your fiance on your wedding day!

For the boudoir shoot - I would say that every woman needs to do this at least once in her life. But trust me when I say that once you do it once, you will want to do it again.​

Sent on 02/17/2020

Amanda · Married on 12/22/2017

We LOVED Indigosilver for our wedding photography! We also used them for my bridal portraits which came out beautiful as well! Jeff and Lori are AMAZING! They take quality pictures and really try to capture the true beauty of the moments. They captured all the details of our wedding that we wanted! They went above and beyond our expectations. Also, they make the whole experience amazing from start to finish. From the time you first meet with Jeff and Lori to the day you are sipping wine and watching your wedding pictures slideshow in their beautiful viewing room, they make the experience unforgettable! Highly recommend Indigosilver for your wedding photography and bridal portraits!

Sent on 06/18/2018

Thank you Amanda! You and Coburn have been such a pleasure to work with! <3

Sarah · Married on 09/17/2017

Indigo Silver was a great photographer to work with! They were so easy going and made us feel comfortable on our special day! Only recommendation I would give is to provide them with a list of the top 10 pictures/poses that you definitely want - this really goes for any photographer. IndigoSilver has a very good eye for creativity, and our pictures were absolutely are stunning. However, caught up in the moment of the day and the craziness - there were a few pictures with certain people that we did not get so just be sure to give them a list of a few people! :)

Sent on 01/03/2017

indigosilver studio's reply:

Hi Sarah! Thank you for this feedback! Jeff and I have enjoyed working with you and Justin on your wedding, and I am sorry to hear that you feel there were some images we did not get! We work with each of our couples to create a list of family members needed for photos, and we work from that list on the day of the wedding. I would love to find out if we missed one of the photos that was on the list, or if there were additional photos you wanted that weren't on the list. I will be following up with you shortly! :-)

Sarah · Married on 06/20/2017

My fiancé and I are doing a destination wedding... we're from WV and going to NC for our wedding. Indigo Silver has been amazing to work with with planning our big day! They are very easy to get ahold of, offer great advice, and create a personal relationship with their clients. I would recommend IndigoSilver to anyone and everyone.

indigosilver studio's reply:

We're so excited and can't wait!!!
  • Tabitha

Tabitha · Married on 05/14/2017

Incredible Experience!

I was on the fence about boudoir for over a year all because I hate almost everything about my body. I lack self-confidence and despise being in front of the camera. I know every flaw on my body and believed that in lingerie those flaws would only be more evident. After reading the reviews and following the Facebook page, I finally did it…. and it was AMAZING!

For the first time in over 20 years I feel sexy! My boudoir session was incredible and Lori was absolutely wonderful! From our first meeting, to the shoot, and every encounter in between, Lori was patient and made me feel completely comfortable. This is an experience that every woman deserves to have and is impossible to regret! Ladies, take the time to fall in love with yourself again and do it at IndigoSilver!

Sent on 11/12/2019

Teresa · Married on 11/27/2016

I cannot say enough positive things about these two; nor are there enough stars. I absolutely cherish my wedding portraits. I receive compliments all the time. The level of professionalism combined with the level of personalism is a combination that sets Indigosilver apart from the rest.

indigosilver studio's reply:

Thank you Teresa. Still one of favorite bridal portraits was the one Jeff took off you at the Hilton.

Jennifer · Married on 11/05/2016

We worked with Jeff and Lori! These guys are awesome! Incredible work. Very professional and talented! I will always recommend them!!

Sent on 11/13/2016

indigosilver studio's reply:

Hi Jennifer! We really enjoyed working with you as well! We're so excited to show you your beautiful images. :-)

Ashley · Married on 11/05/2016

Indigosilver studios was phenomenal! We couldn't have asked for a better photographer. Lori was very professional yet still fun on our wedding day! The made our entire experience with them easy and unforgettable! Would definitely recommend to anyone looking a wedding photographer!

Sent on 12/23/2016

indigosilver studio's reply:

Hi Ashley! Thank you so much for your kind words! I so loved being a part of your and Jay's wedding at Neuse Breeze. So pretty! :-)

Carly · Married on 05/15/2016

Jeff and Lori were wonderful the day of our wedding. They stayed in the background and let us have our special moments, but also stepped in when they needed to, in order to get the best shots.

Sent on 12/19/2016

indigosilver studio's reply:

Hey Carly! Thank you so much! Jeff and I loved your and Jim's wedding at Blockade Runner -- it was beautiful! <3

Haley · Married on 05/14/2016

What can I say about Jeff and Lori that hasn’t already been said?! They are AMAZING to work with! Both are very talented and a pleasure to work with! From the very first phone call and every meeting thereafter, my husband and I were greeted in the most friendly and professional manner every time. They clearly explained what our experience would be like if we chose them and how they would approach photographing our big day and that was it, we were sold and able to check “pick photographer” off our list of things to do ? After we got our engagement pictures back, we were so thrilled! The way that they were able to capture the mood and emotions of that day was remarkable and made us look forward to working with them on our wedding day even more!! When the big day finally rolled around, there was a lot going on when Lori arrived and she was calm and collective and went about her way capturing all of the small details first until we were ready for her. I was truly impressed how she took her time to place us, every single family member and friend in the precise position so that the photograph turned out exactly how she envisioned it so that we would love the outcome! And the end results were truly incredible!! We couldn’t be more pleased with our choice of Indigo Silver as our photographer! So if you want to work with compassionate people with a strong attention to detail, then choose Jeff and Lori at Indigo Silver and you will be glad you did once you see your final pictures!! ?

Sent on 12/22/2016

indigosilver studio's reply:

Haley and Troy, it was such a pleasure and an honor to be with your family on such an important day! I'm so happy to hear that you love those family portraits! I think my favorites were with you and your Mom during the getting ready, and the one of you and Troy with the sun behind you. <3

Michelle · Married on 04/23/2016

Jeff and Lori were incredibly talented and passionate about capturing the most meaningful moments of our special event. They took the time to get to know us and identify what was most important to us. The value of this time invested resulted in spectacular photos of our event from a variety of perspectives. If you're looking for a professional, authentic team that you can develop a long-term relationship with (think future anniversary photos, baby photos, etc.), Lori and Jeff are the best!

Sent on 01/03/2017

indigosilver studio's reply:

Hi Michelle, Thank you so much for taking the time to review us! Jeff and I have absolutely loved working with the two of you, and I feel a little bit like a part of the family after helping with your beautiful celebration. Everything and everyone was so loving and intentional... <3 We can't wait to see you again soon.

Alexandra · Married on 10/24/2015

My husband and I were blown away by how professional Lori and Jeff are when we were introduced to their business. Our photos turned out stunning! The thing that really attracted us to their photography was the artistry they take when composing a photo. Yes, we were the stars of the photo, but they also positioned us and adjusted their flash to capture the beauty of our surroundings at Carolina Beach for our engagement photos, and Fort Fisher on our wedding day. Usually two photographers working together is great, but since Jeff and Lori are married they work almost seamlessly together to have not only your photographing sessions but your wedding day go smoothly.

Sent on 10/21/2016

indigosilver studio's reply:

Hi Alex! Jeff and I have so thoroughly enjoyed working with you and Justin!
  • Jennifer

Jennifer · Married on 10/10/2015

Great team with lots of talent!

Thank you, Jennifer!

kate · Married on 10/10/2015

Looking back on our wedding as what stands out the most, it would definitely be Jeff & Lori with Indigosilver. They were professional, creative and fun. They listen to you when explaining the type of photos you want, but the best surprise is when they show you an image you wouldn't have ever imagined. When you first meet them, they create a cozy atmosphere in their modern studio complete with wine and cheese to talk about your big day. Their customer service is unparalleled. We worked with Jeff and Lori for our engagement photos as well, which was a great way to establish a relationship with them. They were total rock stars on our rainy wedding day. Our guests still talk about our photos that we used on our wedding website, on thank you notes, and as Holiday cards. Your guests may or may not remember the food you served at your wedding, but the photos from that day will last you a life time. Choose a photographer that will capture all the love on your wedding day. Choose Jeff and Lori.

Sent on 12/17/2016

indigosilver studio's reply:

Thanks Kate! That rainy weather sure made your and Marc's wedding memorable! I'm still in love with the image we got under the oak tree with all the rain drops glittering in the light. :)

Amazing! Jeff and Lori are a great team. They are fun and awesome planners, allowing your wedding day to run smoothly. They are also huge problem solvers! My maid of honor forgot her dress, and they were willing to hunt down a similar one from a friend...luckily it didnt come to that! We loved the pictures and the idea of a "date night" to view them for the first time & relive the day. Cant say enough positives!

Sent on 10/30/2015

indigosilver studio's reply:

Oh my gosh, we were so glad that it worked out! Such a beautiful wedding, and the two of you have been a joy to work with. :-)

Jeff and Lori were amazing!!!!!!! Their creativity is incredible and we are so thankful they were there to capture our wedding day!

Sent on 09/13/2015

Thanks so much! :-)

Lindsay · Married on 07/26/2015

Me and my husband Jeremy love Jeff and Lori! We got the chance to work with them at my brother's wedding and they were amazing then and still amazing now! Lori captured moments that I fall in love with all over again when I look at my photos. She was so much fun and made the "smile for the camera" moments just as fun with all our friends and family. We plan on using their services in the future!

Sent on 10/15/2015

indigosilver studio's reply:

It is always so much fun to photography multiple weddings from the same family. We start to feel like a part of the family ourselves! So when are the 4 of you headed to Wilmington next?

Madisan · Married on 06/27/2015

We cannot say enough great things about Jeff and Lori with IndigoSilver Photography! My husband and I have crazy schedules and they always worked with us and it was so appreciated. They took the time to help us make a great timeline that really made our wedding organized. Our wedding was moved inside the day of the wedding and they were able to pull together and get absolutely beautiful images. Their images for our wedding really told the story of our night. They started the day at the bridal suite and let to our reveal before the wedding. If you are considering a reveal do it! This was such a special intimate moment for the two of us and we are so glad we did this. They got great action shots on the dance floor and one image we will never forget with a lighting bolt. After the wedding we came by their studio and were able to relive all of the images with a reveal just for the two of us. We ordered a large metal print of our favorite image and it was the best decision we made. Definitely print your images whether it’s a canvas, metal print and/or wedding album. Their work is absolutely amazing and we would really recommend them for any occasion! Thanks again for everything!!

Sent on 10/04/2015

indigosilver studio's reply:

Thanks, Madisan! It's so great to work with clients like you and Brian who understand that what we do is more than just take pictures. On the wedding day, we love to do our part to help create memories, not just capture them. And that metal portrait looks so great in your living room! We can't wait to help document your growing family! <3

C · Married on 05/23/2015

Our experience with indigosilver was beyond excellent. From our initial contact to the delivery of our digital photographs in a keepsake box, we had an amazing time working with these passionate professionals.

Sent on 12/23/2016

indigosilver studio's reply:

Hi Mrs. C! We're so glad that we could be a part of your destination wedding here in Wilmington! Your wedding on the Battleship was just so beautiful and unique. Say hello to Mr. J. for us. :-)

amy · Married on 08/30/2014

Jeff and Lori of Indigosilver are amazing! Not only are they both extremely talented, they are professional, creative, and knowledgeable! My husband and I both have very busy schedules, they were always accommodating for all of the meetings we had throughout our planning. Our engagement pictures and wedding pictures are absolutely beautiful! Jeff and Lori were so creative with all of the shots they took! I am so happy we were able to work with them for our wedding!

I couldn’t imagine our wedding day being any different! Thanks again for all the help you did, I would have never been able to plan all the small details that you both contributed to our wedding day! I look forward to working with you guys again and I highly recommend Indigosilver as a wedding photographer vendor!

<3 a very happy bride

Sent on 09/16/2014

indigosilver studio's reply:

Thank you Amy! Your wedding was absolutely gorgeous, and we've loved working with you and Jake. PS best cigar picture EVER! ;-)

Mary · Married on 07/04/2014

We have had several sitdowns with Jeff and Lori, I don't say meetings becuase they became friends and not just someone we paid for pictures!!! We have truly enjoyed every step of planning our wedding photos and parts we wanted to add to our purchase! We have been gained the privilege of bwing portrait for life members and look forward to utilizing this feature! Having photographers who really want to capture more than just a face but actual personality has made our wedding day more than just memorable!! We couldn't have picked a better team to work with!

Sent on 07/10/2014

Michelle · Married on 10/12/2013

There are two things that I consider important: does the photographer capture all the key moments, and does the photographer make me look better than I actually look in real life? Lori and Jeff did both. I have pictures of all the important kisses and parents' moist eyes, and I look absolutely radiant and beautiful in every one. I of course am beautiful in real life, but darn if most people can't seem to capture this. My wedding photos were, on the other hand, perfect. In addition to how great my groom and I always look, Lori and Jeff did a great job capturing the spirit of the event - lots of funny pictures of the emotions on the dance floor and sweet moments between people at the wedding - AND they got lots of "artsy" and dramatic pictures that are definitely magazine worthy. I am so glad we chose to invest money in the pictures. They are such vibrantly rendered and emotionally moving pictures, I keep looking at them framed on my desk, and they make me happy every day. Plus - plenty of compliments from everyone that sees them. Win win.

Sent on 01/13/2014

Lori and Jeff did a fantastic job on our wedding pictures. I thoroughly enjoyed working with them.

Sent on 04/20/2014

Jami · Married on 10/20/2012

We met with both Jeff and Lori and they were very informative from day one. They were very thorough and professional and it made things run smoothly when it came to our wedding day. Lori shot our wedding and I was extremely pleased with all of the pictures. She was very professional and knew exactly where to be and when, and even kept things running smoothly and on time. I would recommend using indigosilver as your photographer.

Sent on 12/06/2012