Beachside Occasions

Wilmington, North Carolina View map

Beachside Occasions is an event rental company located in Wilmington, North Carolina. They offer a wide range of rental products, coordination and setup services for your big day. From the pavilion to the chairs, Beachside Occasions will create the wedding event of your dreams.

When you want to host your wedding in a place other than a church or building, Beachside Occasions can make that happen with classy event rentals and professional service. The rental company offers delivery, setup and cleanup during your event. Services and rentals include the following:

• Aisle markers
  • Decoration
  • Consultations
  • Coordinating
  • Woman-owned

Which of the following event rental services to you provide?

Clean Up
Delivery
Setup

What event items are available?

Aisle Markers
Aisle Runners
Altar/Arch
Audio Equipment
Chairs
Chuppah
Decor

What is the starting price for tents?

$300

What is the starting price for altar/arch rentals?

$300

What is the starting price for chairs?

$5
illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

• Brittany
    Brittany H. Married on 06/12/2022

Beautiful ceremony picture perfect

The ceremony was so beautiful they talked me through everything and I would high recommend them to do any wedding
    Jared D. Married on 09/25/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Handled extremely well and had fun throughout the process.

Our big day went so smoothly thanks to Paul and Katherine. They walked us through everything from gaining the necessary permits, to who was sitting where. They made sure we were covered every step of the way and are true professionals.
    Lindsay Married on 09/12/2020

Beyond Perfect During The Pandemic

Katherine and Paul took care of everything with such professionalism and ease for our big day. A lot of things can go wrong when you plan your wedding with an infant in a wagon, a sassy 6-year-old, a dwindling guest list due to The Pandemic, and 25 mile an hour winds for a “No Plan B” Beach Ceremony. But Katherine made it fun, and took all of my detailed requests to heart. She wrangled our guests, and even found my mother at the bar when the procession was ready to begin, while still managing to lead me and my daughter calmly down the shell-lined aisle. She coaxed everyone to sit and stand, and the music I chose was executed to my high performance standards. Paul did such an amazing job with the pavilion/fabric set-up, even with the high winds which didn’t make it easy. I will never forget how special they made my wedding day. If this wasn’t my third, and LAST (I swear)...I’d do it all over again. Thank you Katherine and Paul for your exceptional services. You guys need a raise.
    xoxo Lindsay, Bikes, Daisy & River Meares

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2013 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner

Pricing

Pegasus Weddings and Events Pegasus Weddings and Events Wedding DJs

Outstanding Wedding setups for beach weddings. I especially love the portable deck which is very innovative and unique! Paul is an an amazing minister and always delivers a high class wedding environment. Simply Perfect!

Courtyard By Marriott Carolina Beach Courtyard By Marriott Carolina Beach Hotel Weddings

What a great company! Paul, Katherine and their team do such a a great job time after time. I have complete faith in their attendance and execution that I do not hesitate to let our couple's know what a amazing job they do!

indigosilver studio indigosilver studio Wedding Photographers

Beachside Occasions does a great beach setup! If you're considering a ceremony in the sand, give them a call.

805 March Court Apt C Wilmington, North Carolina, 28405
Location of (Beachside Occasions)

Other vendors in Wilmington for your wedding