805 March Court Apt C, Wilmington, NC 28405 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Pricing

About Beachside Occasions

Beachside Occasions is an event rental company located in Wilmington, North Carolina. They offer a wide range of rental products, coordination and setup services for your big day. From the pavilion to the chairs, Beachside Occasions will create the wedding event of your dreams.

When you want to host your wedding in a place other than a church or building, Beachside Occasions can make that happen with classy event rentals and professional service. The rental company offers delivery, setup and cleanup during your event. Services and rentals include the following:

• Aisle markers
1008265481NfHyyX3

90 Reviews for Beachside Occasions

• Kelly

Kelly Spagnoletti · Married on 05/17/2020

Extremely kind and helpful.

I loved working with Paul and Katherine. They were incredibly helpful during the entire planning process. Unfortunately we had to cancel my daughter’s wedding because of Co-Vid. They gave us a full refund even though the first deposit was non-refundable from the contract. Great people and very professional.

Sent on 05/22/2020

Julie Berry · Married on 11/02/2019

Beachside Occasions Saved the Day!

We knew early on that Beachside Occasions was the vendor we wanted to go with for our 170+ guest wedding ceremony at Carolina Beach, NC. In March when the world stopped spinning and COVID flipped our wedding plans for May 2nd upside down, we were devastated. Paul and Katherine were quick to jump on the phone with me and reassure us that they were committed to doing our wedding no matter what changes we needed to make. They worked with us as we switched dates, decreased our wedding size down to 10 people, and continually reassured me that they were going to make this happen for us!!! And they did not disappoint! They made our wedding day SO special. It seriously brings tears to my eyes. I could not have imagined doing this without Beachside Occasions. The arch and flags were so gorgeous and really made it feel like a destination wedding!! The sound worked great and everything was just perfect. Having our wedding rescheduled due to a pandemic was heartbreaking, but Beachside Occasions went above and beyond to make sure we had the wedding ceremony of our dreams. When I look at pictures from our wedding, with my husband and I standing under that arch, I am so happy it turned out the way it did.

Sent on 09/24/2020

Beachside Occasions Pricing

Beachside Occasions Price Rates

Beachside Occasions FAQ

• Which of the following event rental services to you provide?
    Clean Up
    Delivery
    Setup
  • What event items are available?
    Aisle Markers
    Aisle Runners
    Altar/Arch
    Chairs
    Chuppah
    Decor
  • What is the starting price for altar/arch rentals?
    $ 300
  • What is the starting price for chairs?
    $ 3

• Pegasus Weddings and Events Wedding DJs

Outstanding Wedding setups for beach weddings. I especially love the portable deck which is very innovative and unique! Paul is an an amazing minister and always delivers a high class wedding environment. Simply Perfect!

• Courtyard By Marriott Carolina Beach Hotel Weddings

What a great company! Paul, Katherine and their team do such a a great job time after time. I have complete faith in their attendance and execution that I do not hesitate to let our couple's know what a amazing job they do!

• indigosilver studio Wedding Photographers

Beachside Occasions does a great beach setup! If you're considering a ceremony in the sand, give them a call.

• 805 March Court Apt C Wilmington, North Carolina, 28405 See on map
    910-447-4107 (Phone number)
    Location of (Beachside Occasions)