28 K St SE, Wilmington, NC 20003 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $5,000
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 21

About Theo Milo Photography

Within every great story, a pivotal moment occurs and forever changes the landscape. The world appears altered from our previous perceptions; our story a little more complete, a little more profound. Those moments just before and after are ingrained within us now – embedded bits and pieces of us. And the details within the story, become our story.

Within every couple, lies a great story waiting to be told. Waiting to be lived. Your wedding day, in many ways, will be a representation of this. As your wedding photographer, it is my responsibility and great privilege to help tell and share that story, from start to finish. And although some may believe the exchange of vows is the “pivotal moment” within their story, I believe it’s one of many. One very important event within a collection of moments only the two of you could create.

Telling your story is how I approach capturing your wedding day. There is nothing “cookie-cutter” about wedding photography for me, because every couple and every wedding has their own ingredients, their own formula, their own unique nuances.

I prefer to take a more personal approach to your day, so I can represent you in each of your distinctions, gradations and particulars. My style of photography has been described as photojournalistic meets fine-art, but more than that, I believe my style is genuine to the couple, to the moment, to the story. I strive to create images that are both detailed in composition and teeming with emotion.

At the end of the day, when your guests have all gone home, when you are now officially husband and wife, my hope is that I have helped you share and preserve the precious, the spontaneous and the intimate moments of your wedding day. From once upon a time, to happily ever after.

My name is Theo, and I would be honored to help tell your story...

910-665-9801 | theo@theomilophotography.com

Theo Milo Photography 7
  • Anne

Anne Wanaselja · Getting married on 01/04/2020

Theo is the best!

Theo did a great job with our wedding photography! We were apprehensive about having to pose for photos, but he made us feel so comfortable and our pictures turned out perfectly. We also worked with Theo for engagement photos and bridal portraits, so we felt like we truly got to know him, and he was able to capture our personalities in his photos!

Sent on 05/27/2019

Theo Milo Photography's reply:

Thank you for the kind words Anne! It was a joy to work with you both!

Dree · Married on 06/01/2019

Theo Milo Rocks!

We hired Theo for our engagement session & wedding. We are beyond pleased with both. Theo will go beyond the typical shots to get something more authentic, & capture memories that are so special to me.

Sent on 07/25/2019

Theo Milo Photography's reply:

:) You guys were a joy to be around!! Congratulations, I am so glad to have been able to get to know you!

Eva · Married on 09/22/2018

Wonderful Photographer, Wonderful Person

Theo and his assistant traveled four hours to photograph my daughter's wedding after Hurricane Florence forced us to move the wedding from an island to our home town. His personal attention to the family and wedding party was appreciated and his photos are beautiful!!!

Sent on 11/07/2018

Theo Milo Photography's reply:

Hi Eva! You all were amazing and lovely to be with all day! Your families positivity all day given the circumstances in an inspiration! Thank you for your kind words!

Theo Milo Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 4,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, High-Res Images, Digital Files, Negatives
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 5,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Negatives, Prints, Save the Date
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Contemporary, Film, Natural, Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Custom Graphics, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, Second Shooter
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Matted Prints, Negatives, Prints, Proofs, Save the Date

• Kickstand Events
    Kickstand Events Wedding Planners

Theo is a magician. He takes your details, elements, & moments and turns them in to incredible images revered by top notch wedding blogs, magazines, influential photographers and planners and of course, his clients. Every moment of the wedding day is taken in to great consideration to produce the best possible result. Each photo isn't staged or uncomfortable, it is natural and graceful. Our clients are continually over-the-moon happy with his work and their wedding photos. Not only is he a true professional, he is a compassionate and dedicated artist. We love working with Theo Milo Photography!

• Seven Season Films
    Seven Season Films Wedding Videographers

We love working with Theo and always look forward to combing our motion pictures with his images!

• DJ Brian Hood
    DJ Brian Hood Wedding DJs

Theo is always a pleasure to work with! An absolute professional and very talented photographer!

• 28 K St SE Wilmington, NC, 20003 See on map