Theo Milo Photography Reviews

Theo Milo Photography 7
  • Anne

Anne Wanaselja · Getting married on 01/04/2020

Theo is the best!

Theo did a great job with our wedding photography! We were apprehensive about having to pose for photos, but he made us feel so comfortable and our pictures turned out perfectly. We also worked with Theo for engagement photos and bridal portraits, so we felt like we truly got to know him, and he was able to capture our personalities in his photos!

Sent on 05/27/2019

Theo Milo Photography's reply:

Thank you for the kind words Anne! It was a joy to work with you both!

Dree · Married on 06/01/2019

Theo Milo Rocks!

We hired Theo for our engagement session & wedding. We are beyond pleased with both. Theo will go beyond the typical shots to get something more authentic, & capture memories that are so special to me.

Sent on 07/25/2019

Theo Milo Photography's reply:

:) You guys were a joy to be around!! Congratulations, I am so glad to have been able to get to know you!

Eva · Married on 09/22/2018

Wonderful Photographer, Wonderful Person

Theo and his assistant traveled four hours to photograph my daughter's wedding after Hurricane Florence forced us to move the wedding from an island to our home town. His personal attention to the family and wedding party was appreciated and his photos are beautiful!!!

Sent on 11/07/2018

Theo Milo Photography's reply:

Hi Eva! You all were amazing and lovely to be with all day! Your families positivity all day given the circumstances in an inspiration! Thank you for your kind words!
  • Hilary

Hilary · Married on 09/16/2017

5 Stars is not enough for Theo Milo and crew!! The pictures Theo captured of our day of brought me to tears they are so GORGEOUS and bring me back to the day of every time I look through them (daily)! Theo and his team are so incredibly talented, creative, responsive, and so easy and fun to work with, it feels like you are with friends! Also, it is so cool how passionate he is about photography and the fact that he shoots with digital and film (very rare!) shows how he truly loves what he does! During our wedding and throughout the day of, he was so organized and everything was done efficiently so we could spend more time with our guests and enjoy the day! We also had engagement picture, rehearsal dinner, and photo booth (YouBooth) add-ons all of which could not have been better!

Theo makes you feel so comfortable throughout all your photography sessions and the pictures truly capture the love you feel that day and will be treasured by family, friends, and my husband and I forever! I cannot say enough nice things about Theo or recommend him highly enough!!

Sent on 11/14/2017
    Theo Milo Photography 15
    Theo Milo Photography 16
    Theo Milo Photography 17

Purple Orchid · Married on 06/10/2017

Theo was a dream to work with! As a fellow vendor, he is amazing in every facet - easy to work with, communicate with, and fun to be around! As a vendor, we had the pleasure of working with Theo this year and it is evident that this is his passion - they are everything you could hope for in a photographer - flexible, kind, creative, willing to work with the bride and groom to capture moments that will last a lifetime. We highly recommend Theo - the proof is in his work and happy clients. Thank you for all that you do and make working in this industry so fun!

Sent on 07/05/2017

Lizzy · Married on 11/28/2016

Theo, Summer, and Theo Milo/The Story Creative created THE best photography experience my husband and I could have hoped for. Summer traveled with our group all the way to Costa Rica for our destination wedding. She was a perfect fit in terms of her photography, her personality, and her professionalism (while still joining our group in pool volleyball games and ATV trips)! I told her I cared most about capturing moments as they happened naturally, and that is exactly what she did--plus more. THANK YOU, Summer and Theo. Pura vida!

Sent on 12/28/2016

Sarah · Married on 05/29/2016

Theo was recommend to us through a friend and I called right away to check his availability. Luckily he was available on our wedding day and after a phone call and seeing his work we were sold. We decided not to hire a videographer so having beautiful photos to remember our big day was super important to us. And we definitely made the right choice! Theo is extremely thorough in his process. He got to know both of us via phone calls, questionnaires and then an in-person when we were in town. We discussed exactly what we wanted to capture and felt completely at ease leading up to the big day. On the day of we worked with Theo and his assistant Summer who was also amazing. They are both so talented and easy to work with. To be honest, half the time I didn't even know they were there but if I wanted to capture something they were right there to snap it! The photos are absolutely incredible. There were a ton of laughs, smiles, happy tears and excitement when my husband and I looked through all of them (about 10 times!!). We honestly could not be happier with the end result and we are so glad we had such an amazing team to work with on the day of. Thank you so much to Theo and Summer for capturing our day. We highly recommend them!!

Sent on 07/25/2016

Erica · Married on 05/28/2016

Theo was an excellent choice for our engagement and wedding photography! We loved his portfolio and after talking on the phone, we knew he would be the best choice for us. We were able to work out an engagement session where we live in NYC and Theo was great! Even helping us include our dog into our session! When it came to wedding day photography, Theo and his team worked seamlessly to capture all of our special moments! Our family and friends raved over our pictures, and couldn't believe all of those shots were taken, as it didn't feel like the photographers were overtaking the wedding. We were grateful to have a hometown photographer to help us capture the best picture spots around our venue! You will be so happy with your pictures and service if you book Theo!

Sent on 08/16/2016

Theo Milo Photography's reply:

Erica, You guys were so great to be around! I throughly enjoyed getting to know you both, congratulations again!

Julie · Married on 04/16/2016

If I could give 10 stars, I would! Theo was an absolutely pleasure to work with. In the months leading up to our wedding day, he was very responsive and accommodating. He answered all my questions thoroughly with the utmost patience, despite how type-A they were!

The wedding day, on the other hand - he was SPECTACULAR! As the bride, it's hard not to get caught up in the frenzy, but Theo's easy-going and calm demeanor completely put us at ease. He was centered and focused on capturing the most perfect picture moments. I even shared a wish list of pictures, some were a stretch, but he captured every moment. I am most thrilled about how he was able to capture the emotion of the day. I have had many guests tell me that they feel like they're back in the moment when looking at the album. The laughter, the tears. He captured it all!

I cannot recommend Theo enough, 10 out of 10!

Sent on 08/26/2016

Theo Milo Photography's reply:

Thank you for sharing Julie!! What a pleasure to get to know you both, so glad to have been a part! Congratulations!!

Theo and his team are truly remarkable! Not only are they extremely kind, understanding and patient (we had wedding party comprised of 10 bridesmaids and 10 groomsmen) they are extremely talented, too! Theo's pictures speak for themselves. He brings out the best of you without taking "you" out of the pictures. His photos are timeless and worth every penny!

Sent on 01/04/2016

Mckenzie · Married on 09/18/2015

Theo was absolutely wonderful to work with! I cannot say enough good things about him. Our family and friends can't stop raving about how great the pictures are and us too! I am so glad that we were able to have him capture our special day. Thank you so much Theo!! -McKenzie and Brian

Sent on 12/29/2015

Theo Milo Photography's reply:

Mckenzie and Brian, I had a wonderful time celebrating with you both! Thank you for the kinds words and congratulations again!

Lauren · event on 06/15/2015

We had such a wonderful experience with Theo and his wife, Hannah! They were so sweet and made us feel so comfortable. It was like hanging out with friends. Which I feel made our photos more relaxed as we felt we could be ourselves. Thank you for such a wonderful day and for capturing the candid moments on our wedding day!

Sent on 01/13/2016

Theo Milo Photography's reply:

Lauren, you guys are amazing! The pleasure was all ours!

Theo is amazing ! To all Brides-- this would be the best decision you make the whole wedding planning. Pictures are the only thing you get to keep so make them good. They made it so easy and fun and I felt like they were part of the family. They were organized and true professionals. A++

Sent on 05/30/2015

Danielle · Married on 05/02/2015

Theo and his assistant, Summer, were a joy to work with! They took the most amazing photos and we received so many compliments on their work. Theo was very professional, always quick to respond, friendly and easy to work with throughout the whole process. I appreciate all of the online resources Theo has available - it made for a very professional, seamless & efficient process. We couldn't be happier that we used Theo Milo Photography and highly recommend them to all future brides and grooms.

Sent on 06/29/2015

Theo was a dream to work with throughout the wedding planning process. From initial conversations, over a year out, to providing feedback and input on every photography questions I had, I knew I could count on him. The moment we knew it was beyond a perfect match was during our engagement photo session when my fiance was equally as comfortable with Theo and the process as I. Theo encourages his couples to interact normally and has great, simply ques that do not make photos feel forced or awkward. Theo's photography style is so flattering for all types of weather as well. Our wedding day was a bit dreary and drizzling all day and you can't even tell. Instead he used the fog and light to create beautiful images. His use of light brings life to every photo. I knew every photo would turn out wonderfully, but the best part was the acknowledgement of Theo's work from friends and family that equally loved our memories he preserved.

Sent on 02/19/2015

Davis · Married on 12/06/2014

Theo did a PHENOMENAL job for our wedding. He was always responsive to questions, was flexible on our entire shoot as we were in different cities and most importantly he is an overall wonderful person. We did not feel like another shoot or another client, we felt like a friend to Theo and it created an amazing and relaxed atmosphere for wonderful engagement and wedding photos. It was an incredible experience having Theo as our photographer and I would HIGHLY recommend him to all of our friends and family. If you have not decided on a photographer for your event, do yourself a favor and call Theo today. You will be truly thankful that you did.

Sent on 01/15/2015

MEHEGAN · Married on 10/25/2014

Theo is absolutely amazing!! He captured our perfect day perfectly! He got all the shots I asked for…and more! He is very professional and we highly recommend him!

Sent on 12/14/2014

Theo was an amazing photographer to work with on our wedding day. My husband and I are not comfortable in front of a camera and we wanted our wedding photographer to help us feel comfortable and capture our happiness without looking posed. When we got our photos back we were blown away by every shot. Theo truly captured our love for one another and the joy and happiness of our friends and family at the wedding. Every memorable moment was captured that evening, it was so much fun to look back at the pictures and relive that day. We can re-live this magical experience whenever we look at these photos.

Theo was reliable, professional, friendly, and and down-to-earth. My husband and I were so comfortable with him (Theo did our engagement and wedding photos) we forgot we were in front of a camera. Theo will work with you throughout the wedding process to learn more about you as individuals and as a couple and to learn what you want your wedding photos to capture. I highly recommend Theo Milo Photography!

Sent on 12/17/2014

Theo Milo Photography's reply:

Im so happy for you both! It was a pleasure!

Having beautiful photos that captured the feel of the day was extremely important to us which is why we decided to work with Theo. We live in New York City so we are used to having a lot of great choices for vendors and when we found Theo, he exceeded all of our expectations. We reviewed portfolios of a number of different photographers that came recommended and are so glad we decided to work with Theo! He was great at preparing us with what to expect and helping us feel at ease before the big day. He arrived in the area early to scope out the lighting and weather which made us feel a lot better as our day was raining off and on. He remained flexible with the weather and continuously offered us advice when we asked for his input and always had great suggestions from his extensive experience how to work with the wind, weather, and to capture great shots. Everyone who saw the resulting photos raved about how gorgeous they were and many were jealous their wedding photos weren't as beautiful as the ones Theo captured for us. We're not sure how we're ever going to narrow down the photos for an album - there are too many great ones (we've tried)! He was amazing to work with and we are so happy with the stunning photos he created!

Sent on 12/13/2014

Theo Milo Photography's reply:

You both were so wonderful!! I had a blast getting to know you and it was an honor to be a part!!

Jonathon · Married on 09/20/2014

Theo did an exceptional job at our wedding, My wife Stephanie and I could not have been more pleased with his professionalism and for the quality of his work. He was able to capture so many beautiful pictures and gave us memories that we are able to carry with us for a life time. His easy going approach and his ability to capture so many different perspectives and themes to our wedding made our experience so fulfilling. We have received numerous compliments and feedback at our wedding pictures and how beautiful they are. I will recommend Theo to anyone who is interested in professional photography.

Sent on 12/29/2014

Theo Milo Photography's reply:

You both are very kind! The pleasure is all mine! Congratulations!!

Christi · Married on 08/30/2014

Theo made my event seamless... He was prompt and very friendly! I felt extremely comfortable with him at all times. I never had to ask where he was... he just some how was always right in the middle of things :) His photos were amazing and captured everything I wanted for that day! I wouldn't hesitate to recommend him to anyone else!!!

Sent on 10/03/2014

Christi,

Thank you for your kind words, what a wonderful day, thank you guys for everything!

I have had the pleasure of working with Theo on several occasions and knew he was the right photographer for my husband and I for our wedding this past July. As a wedding designer myself, I appreciate his attention to detail and willingness to go above and beyond for the right perspective. He is the ultimate professional with the most talented eye for beautiful images. Always discreet yet present, Theo was able to capture moments I didn't even see happen. Theo was a pleasure to have with us on the day of our wedding and could not have been happier with the result. We received teasers very shortly after our big day and was overwhelmed by the quantity of amazing images he delivered in the full album.

I can't thank him enough for his incredible talent and we are so grateful to have had him with us on our wedding day. He's absolutely the BEST in the industry!

Sent on 12/19/2014

Megan · Married on 06/14/2014

Theo was amazing to work with! I did my bridal portraits and wedding photos with him. He made us feel very comfortable and listened to special requests and aspects we wanted captured from our day! Our wedding pictures and my bridal portraits are more beautiful than we could have imagined. I cannot stop looking at them because they truly show a play by play of our wedding day! On top of his awesome skills as a photographer, he is genuinely a wonderful person. And a budget tip... His prices are extremely reasonable for all that you get in each package, believe me I did tons of research on others and no one compares to Theo Milo Photography in any way!

Sent on 07/23/2014

Kathryn · Married on 05/31/2014

I knew I wanted Theo as my wedding photographer since before I even met my husband! His pictures were breathtakingly beautiful and he had the perfect mix between traditional & 'artsy'. There was something special about his pictures that always caught my eye and after getting my engagement pictures, wedding portraits and wedding pictures done by him I am even more in love with his work than before! I'm obsessed, actually. I just can't get enough of my own pictures! Not only does he have extraordinary work, but he was very flexible, detailed and kind throughout our whole journey. I am so grateful we had Theo photograph our wedding and I would HIGHLY recommend him & his business to anyone!!

Sent on 10/09/2014

Denver · Married on 05/17/2014

Theo was hands down the best money spent on our wedding. He is incredibly talented. He captured so many beautiful moments of the wedding that we didn't see and gave us a whole new perspective on the memories we do have. His style is so unique and beautiful- very soft and elegant. One of the things we were impressed with the most was his ability to capture and portray our wedding theme throughout the photos. We had a garden themed wedding and he illustrated it beautifully through his photos- the invitations, the ring shot, bridal portraits, and our couple shots. We are so impressed. He was easy to connect with and made us feel like we had known him for years. I highly recommend Theo. Splurging on our photography package was one of the best decisions we made and we have no regrets! Thanks for everything Theo!!

Sent on 06/04/2014

Theo Milo Photography's reply:

Denver, you and Wes were a pleasure to be around, thank you for taking such good care of us on your wedding day as well! Im glad you will have these images to remind you both of everything and everyone that made up your wedding day and that this day will be a reminder to you both of your lasting and lovely commitment to one another!