Wilmington, NC 28411 Map · Phone number

About Dana Laymon Photography

Every women has the same insecurities. Every women wants to feel pretty. I'm here to tell you, I'm that girl too. My boudoir sessions are fun and sexy, but they also have a way of building your confidence, self-esteem, and help you find things you like about your body. Everyone wants to be the women in the magazine. I can give you that experience and outcome.

What better gift for your groom? It's the gift he never knew he always wanted! Newly married? The traditional first anniversary gift is paper- how perfect?! What better idea than to give him a gorgeous box of prints or a beautiful boudoir album.

Boudoir sessions make great gifts for your groom, birthdays, anniversaries, Christmas, Valentine's Day, or no reason at all, you name it! So not only does he get something out of it, but you do too.

Contact me today for pricing and see my private boudoir gallery!

Follow Dana Laymon Photography on

d1fa6e794941c94b Caitlyn 116
wilmington nc boudoir photographer 2

15 Reviews for Dana Laymon Photography

Kate · Married on 08/27/2016

Dana is absolutely wonderful at what she does! Not only did she help with a boudoir shoot for grooms gift but she captured hundreds of beautiful pictures on our wedding day. she is very talented at what she does. would definitely use her services again!

Sent on 09/26/2016
  • W

walker · Married on 04/16/2016

Dana is truly the best photographer ever! She did our engagement photos and our wedding photos and I look at them every day because I love them so much! The photos speak for themselves because she takes such beautiful pictures but she also makes you feel super comfortable while you're being photographed. During our engagement session she was able to capture both of our personalities as well as the love we share for eachother, even though my husband really doesnt like to take pictures. Our wedding pictures are unbelievable! She was so organized and took the time to find out and make a list of everything we wanted for our wedding day. Not only did the picture taking go SO smoothly and quick but she literally got everything we wanted and more! We could not be more pleased with our pictures and we are SO glad that we chose Dana to capture the most important time in our lives! She is the BEST!

Sent on 05/23/2016

Jenni · Married on 09/26/2015

Talented, professional and amazing best describes Dana Laymon. She uses her gift to plan, capture and create beautiful memories. During my daughters wedding, Dana intuitively seized the moments and delivered the most heartfelt images of the day . The photos are absolutely breathtaking – every last one of them. As a marketing executive, I have worked with many photographers over the years and Dana Laymon has proven herself to be one of the best I have worked with. Dana’s professionalism and talent clearly shines through in her actions, final photos, and the final print offering. Cheers to you Dana!

Sent on 11/12/2015

Award

Dana Laymon Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 1,200.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Boudoir Shoot, High-Res Images, Slideshow, Albums, Digital Files, Prints, Proofs
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,200.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Boudoir Shoot, High-Res Images, Slideshow, Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Prints
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Destination / Travel, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, One Event / Day, Slideshow