Anchored in Love

Wilmington, NC View map Visit website
$2,500 Most Popular Price

$2,500 Most Popular Price

Anchored in Love is a wedding videography service based in Wilmington, North Carolina. First learning their craft in photography, this artist then switched their talents over to video, allowing them to capture more special moments than ever. Joined by her husband on many shoots, this dream team helps to capture as many snapshots of your celebration as possible.

Anchored in Love specialize in a fine art style, giving each wedding they film a touch of class. They can cover any and all special moments of your celebrations, working with you to create a step-by-step plan for the big day. They are also willing to travel, and always commit to one event per day, letting them offer additional hours for your wedding if needed.

What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?

$550

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

High-Def Video
Multi. Cameras

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2,500

Add'l Hours
Client Revisions
Full Feature Video
High-Def Video
Highlight Video
Multi. Locations

What primary style do you identify with?

Documentary
Storytelling

Which wedding events do you service?

Ceremony
Pre-Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What videography services do you offer?

Full Feature Video
Highlight Video
Multi. Locations
One Event / Day
Raw Footage

What final video formats do you offer?

Digital Download
illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

• Kathryn
    Kathryn Married on 11/05/2021
    5 out of 5 rating
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Went above and beyond our expectations for our big day!

Working with Kelly and Grey Edwards for our wedding was a breeze. From the beginning they took the time to get to know Albert and I, our relationship, and what we are wanting out of our wedding photos to make sure we were happy with the product. On our wedding day, they truly captured our love in our photos. I can not recommend them enough they are best in the industry!
    Jennifer E. Married on 06/13/2020
    5 out of 5 rating

Amazing! Highly recommended!

Kelly is amazing with Anchored in Love! I would HIGHLY recommend her!! I watch my wedding video all the time! The first time I saw it I cried happy tears because she captured our day perfectly! They are high quality videos and so beautiful! She really listens to what you want to capture of your wedding day and she delivers! She also offers the best price around!! I can’t stress it enough, book Anchored in Love with Kelly!! You won’t be disappointed! Money well spent!!!
  • illustration stars

Anchored in Love 1
Exclusive

Pricing

Jewell Entertainment Group Jewell Entertainment Group Wedding DJs

OMG ... I can't believe I have not endorsed Kelly yet. Want someone who loves their job and a blast to work with and puts out a professional product? Hire Anchored in Love immediately. I always know when Kelly is at my events it's going to be awesome!

Rev. Lynne Glaros Rev. Lynne Glaros Wedding Officiants

The photographers of Anchored in Love are terrific to work with. They are personable and very professional.

Marcus Anthony Photography Marcus Anthony Photography Wedding Photographers

Timeless style and elegance is how I would describe Anchored in Love's photos. But the owner and lead photographer, Kelly, is what really makes this business shine! She's so sweet and genuine, and really cares about her clients. She's got tons of experience, so you can be confident in booking her for your wedding.

Absolute Best DJ Service
4.8 out of 5 rating , 145 Reviews
· Wedding DJs

North College Road Wilmington, NC, 28405
Location of (Anchored in Love)

Other vendors in Wilmington for your wedding