Anchored in Love

Wilmington, NC View map Visit website
$2,500 Most Popular Price

$2,500 Most Popular Price

Anchored in Love is a wedding videography service based in Wilmington, North Carolina. First learning their craft in photography, this artist then switched their talents over to video, allowing them to capture more special moments than ever. Joined by her husband on many shoots, this dream team helps to capture as many snapshots of your celebration as possible.

Anchored in Love specialize in a fine art style, giving each wedding they film a touch of class. They can cover any and all special moments of your celebrations, working with you to create a step-by-step plan for the big day. They are also willing to travel, and always commit to one event per day, letting them offer additional hours for your wedding if needed.

What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?

$550

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Multi. Cameras

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2,500

Add'l Hours
Client Revisions
Full Feature Video
Highlight Video
Multi. Locations

What primary style do you identify with?

Documentary
Storytelling

Which wedding events do you service?

Ceremony
Pre-Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What videography services do you offer?

Add'l Hours
Client Revisions
Full Feature Video
Highlight Video
Multi. Locations
One Event / Day
Raw Footage

What final video formats do you offer?

Digital Download

Jennifer E. Married on 06/13/2020

Amazing! Highly recommended!

Kelly is amazing with Anchored in Love! I would HIGHLY recommend her!! I watch my wedding video all the time! The first time I saw it I cried happy tears because she captured our day perfectly! They are high quality videos and so beautiful! She really listens to what you want to capture of your wedding day and she delivers! She also offers the best price around!! I can’t stress it enough, book Anchored in Love with Kelly!! You won’t be disappointed! Money well spent!!!
  • Eliza
    Eliza Married on 07/27/2019

Wonderful experience!

Kelly, Kelly, KELLY! She is not only the sweetest, most open-hearted person, but she is also an incredible professional and really personalizes your experience. Kelly was so accommodable, as she shot our beautiful engagement photos while 9 months pregnant just so that we could get them done while we were home for the holidays. Additionally, she met us the week before the wedding over breakfast to talk out all the details for her videography for the wedding. She incorporated personalized details into our day, and even had us read love notes to each other before we walked down the aisle. So cute! For the night of our wedding, Anchored in Love did our photo booth and it was so much fun. There were so many awesome costume options and our guests had the best time getting their photos taken at the photo booth. At the end of the night, Kelly gave us the most adorable photo album of all the polaroid photos taken, and it will be something I cherish forever. I can’t wait to see the video and I know it will be so amazing!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner

Exclusive

Pricing

Anchored in Love Price Rates

Jewell Entertainment Group Jewell Entertainment Group Wedding DJs

OMG ... I can't believe I have not endorsed Kelly yet. Want someone who loves their job and a blast to work with and puts out a professional product? Hire Anchored in Love immediately. I always know when Kelly is at my events it's going to be awesome!

Rev. Lynne Glaros Rev. Lynne Glaros Wedding Officiants

The photographers of Anchored in Love are terrific to work with. They are personable and very professional.

Marcus Anthony Photography Marcus Anthony Photography Wedding Photographers

Timeless style and elegance is how I would describe Anchored in Love's photos. But the owner and lead photographer, Kelly, is what really makes this business shine! She's so sweet and genuine, and really cares about her clients. She's got tons of experience, so you can be confident in booking her for your wedding.

North College Road Wilmington, NC, 28405
Location of (Anchored in Love)

Other vendors in Wilmington for your wedding