602 S. 5th street, Wilmington, NC 28401 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About Gather Events

Gather Events is a floral design and event planning service located in Wilmington, North Carolina. Creative, innovative and inspired by crafting beautiful and one-of-a-kind spaces, their team views every event as a challenge and adventure. The event experts provide a supportive and helpful environment so clients can feel completely confident their event will be handled from start to finish with finesse.

With packages that include day-of direction and coordination, floral design, and partial and full-service wedding planning, Gather Events provides several event planning packages for a variety of wedding needs. Their experienced team will work alongside you to understand and execute your wedding based on your unique style and vision so you can enjoy your event completely stress-free. Event services offered include the following:

• Day-of coordination

Gather Events 6
Gather Events 7
  • Heather

Heather · Married on 05/11/2019

Easy to work with and amazing design

Olivia was fantastic to work with. She met with me one time and made everything I wanted come true at the wedding. Was very accommodating for some last minute changes I threw her way as well.

Sent on 05/26/2019
    Gather Events 8
    Gather Events 9
    Gather Events 10

Kelly · Married on 08/04/2018

The women at Gather Events are wonderful! I enjoyed working with them through the whole planning process. I cannot say enough about Sarah! She didn’t have to meet us to help with our place setting, but she chose to which made my life easier! Having Sarah there as a day of coordinator ensured that no on had to worry about a thing the day of, we could all just enjoy the day! Our flowers were gorgeous as well! Everyone commented on how beautiful our reception was.

Sent on 08/25/2018

Sarah Kate · Married on 07/20/2018

Gather Events made my wedding absolutely beautiful!! They did my florals as well as my coordination and I was so happy with everything. On the day of the wedding, it rained so hard all day long and we had to come up with a new plan since my ceremony was originally going to be outdoors. Olivia went through all my options and made me feel very comfortable and excited for our new plan. If anything went wrong that day, I never knew about it. Everything flowed perfectly. And the flowers looked so incredibly perfect. I have so many guests who keep talking about how much they loved the flower arrangements. They made all my vision come to life. It was exactly what I wanted and I could not have been happier!

Sent on 07/31/2018

Gather Events FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 175.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 100.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 20.00
  • Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services? $ 3,000.00
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Romantic
  • What types of arrangements do you provide? Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Centerpieces, Corsages, Flower Petals, Non-Floral, Single Flowers

• 602 S. 5th street Wilmington, NC, 28401 See on map