Eco Chic Blossoms Reviews

Eco Chic Blossoms 7
  • Holly

Holly · Married on 10/13/2018

Beautiful Florals

I LOVED my florals for my wedding. Kristy did an amazing job from the beginning to the end. She was very attentaive and helped with design every step of the way. She created exactly what I wanted. I sent her photo examples and she ran with it after our consultation. Her detailed write up let me see exactly where we were in the design process and helped me keep everything organized and easily accessible. As I added or made changes she was super flexiable and updated everything for me along the way. Great customer service and super friendly. I would absolutely recommend her!

• Callie & Wes

Callie · Married on 09/28/2018

Wow, wow, just WOW! Kristy & her team were an absolute dream to work with! They went above and beyond and literally made our big day perfect. They took my ideas and blew them out of the water-- they completely exceeded any/all of my expectations!! Thank you ladies a million times over; I will shout it from the rooftops that y'all are the best!!

Natasha · Married on 09/15/2018

AMAZING!! Kristy really goes above and beyond to capture exactly what we were looking for, and it looked better then I’d imagine. From the Beach ceremony arbor, bouquets, dessert table, and boutanierre’s, and green garland, the entire floral arrangement was gorgeous. I wish I could have taken my flowers back with me and preserved them I was so in love with them.
    Kristy is very responsive, worked with our budget, and paid attention to every little detail. Highly recommend her to anyone.

Eco Chic Blossoms 8
    Eco Chic Blossoms 9
    Eco Chic Blossoms 10
    Eco Chic Blossoms 11
    Eco Chic Blossoms 12
    Eco Chic Blossoms 13

Andrea · Married on 09/07/2018

If I could give Eco Chic a million stars, I would!
    When I began planning our wedding, I knew that I wanted our flowers to be my favorite part of the wedding. Eco Chic did not disappoint!
    I fell in love with Eco Chic when I saw photos of their work online. Kristy and Haley are both so professional and talented at what they do. They are everything you would want in a florist and more. They took the inspiration photos that I sent them and they came up with work even better than what I would have imagined. They worked so hard on making sure every detail was perfect. I got so many compliments on how beautiful my flowers were! I will forever be grateful for everything that Eco Chic did for our wedding!!

Mary · Married on 06/30/2018

They did the fliers for my daughters June wedding and they were wonderful. I’m not from Wilmington and they were a delight to work with. All was amazing

Samantha · Married on 06/08/2018

Eco Chic was a pleasure to work with, they were very accommodating, understanding, and thoughtful with my budget. The florals were stunning and I am so grateful for their work!

Lara · Married on 05/26/2018

Kristy was so great to work with! She quickly understood my vision and helped me put together a package that fit my look and budget.

Courtney · Married on 05/19/2018

Kristy was so sweet and easy to work with. She did such an amazing job on our wedding flowers and all of our greenery!

Eco Chic Blossoms 14
    Eco Chic Blossoms 15
    Eco Chic Blossoms 16

Katherine · Married on 05/11/2018

Kristy gave me exactly what I was looking for with flowers. I knew I wanted something simple and classic, and she delivered just that!

Eco Chic Blossoms 17

Morgan · Married on 04/21/2018

Kristy and her team were great to work with, my only regret is not being able to meet her face-to-face! I worked with her mostly over the phone and through images as this was a destination wedding for us. She was helpful with keeping my vision in check with budget and offering more cost-efficient alternatives. She was also more than willing to design in vases I provided so that we could give our flowers away to guests at the end of the evening rather than throwing them away. our flowers were so beautiful and our guests were raving about them!

Eco Chic Blossoms 18
    Eco Chic Blossoms 19
    Eco Chic Blossoms 20
    Eco Chic Blossoms 21

Kelsey · Married on 03/25/2018

Kristy was phenomenal! She exceeded my expectations for our wedding day at every level! I had talked to some other flower vendors and I left those conversations feeling very concerned that they werent understanding my vision. Kristy, over the course of a few phone calls, took the time to understand EXACTLY what I wanted. She was also very realistic about pricing and worked with me on budget. Her design was better than I imagined it and everything came together perfectly. I would highly recommend them for your wedding or event!

Eco Chic Blossoms 22
    Eco Chic Blossoms 23
    Eco Chic Blossoms 24
    Eco Chic Blossoms 25
    Eco Chic Blossoms 26

Kim · Married on 03/24/2018

Kristy was great to work with for my wedding. She took my thoughts and pictures I liked and made them a million times better. My bridal bouquet full of orchids and hydrangea was seriously dreamy. She also had great ideas to help stay within my budget which I greatly appreciated. I highly recommend her and her team!

J · Married on 11/04/2017

In the words of the bride, "The floral arrangements were perfect, my dream come true." The unique designs of Echo Chic Blossoms by juxtaposing a variety of textures made for lovely, fragrant arrangements.

Julia · Married on 11/04/2017

Kristy and the Eco Chic Team brought my dreams to reality in so many ways. They were professional, easy to work with, responsive and most importantly so very talented. My flowers were too gorgeous to even put into words. Many of my vendors called them "sublime" and they were! As a total flower novice I trusted Kristy completely and she just blew me away. I would recommend Eco Chic to any and all brides and anyone with flower needs at all - they are the best!!!

Eco Chic Blossoms 27

Lauren Pearl · Married on 10/21/2017

Kristy was absolutely amazing to work with and the flowers were stunning for our wedding! Every question or concern I had along the way, she responded quickly and was so willing to help me create the look I had in mind. I had buttons and brooches from our grandparents and parents that I wanted attached to the stem of my bouquet. On the day of the wedding she so graciously pinned and wrapped my bouquet with all of our families treasures while I was getting my hair done. She's the sweetest and I would recommend her and Eco Chic Blossoms to anyone!

Casey · Married on 10/14/2017

Kristy did an amazing job on our wedding flowers. She took our small budget and my few ideas, ran with it, and everything was absolutely gorgeous. Our flowers were so important to me, the part of our wedding that I've been dreaming about my entire life, and Kristy made it happen. I can't thank her enough. Working with her is a breeze. She answers quickly, makes changes and suggestions with ease, and just makes the whole process simple. Highly, highly recommend her!

Emily · Married on 09/15/2017

I had such a great experience working with Kristy and Eco Chic Blossoms. First of all, Kristy was so great and easy to talk to and get in touch with when needed. I explained the flowers I was picturing and the look I was going for, and shared my Pinterest board with her. She gave me EXACTLY what I was picturing and hoping for. My bouquets and centerpieces were sooo beautiful-my mom cried when she first saw the flower arrangements! I would definitely, definitely recommend working with Kristy and Eco Chic Blossoms-an overall amazing experience!

Kat · Married on 07/14/2017

My husband and I were blown away by the insane beauty of the bouquets, boutonnieres, centerpieces and other floral arrangements crafted for our wedding by Kristy and her team. My bouquet, in particular, nearly brought me to tears upon seeing it for the first time and I was complimented endlessly about it during and after the wedding. In addition, Kristy was extremely accommodating and helpful since day one, particularly because my husband and I were on a bit of a budget. We could not have been happier with our experience with Eco Chic Blossoms and we would HIGHLY recommend it to any couples seeking high-quality, gorgeous arrangements for weddings and events!!

Amy Marie · Married on 05/27/2017

Our flowers were beautiful! I provided a picture and we were given the exact flowers. Kristy was so amazing-very responsive and flexible. She went above and beyond in helping us arrange getting flowers to our cake baker too!

Kimberly · Married on 05/06/2017

Our wedding flowers were an absolute dream come true! Eco chic literally brought my dream bouquets to life! Kristy is an absolute artist and is amazing at what she does! She is also super accommodating to changes and will recommend what she honestly thinks is best! Couldn't have asked for a better florist! Thank you Eco Chic!

Kaitlin · Married on 04/29/2017

Eco Chic was our florist for our wedding in April and all of the bouquets and flower arrangement were gorgeous!! Kristy does an amazing job at really capturing your vision! The aisle markers were a perfect touch for our ceremony and the flowers/greenery on the arbor was stunning. I am amazing at the work Kristy does! Unbelievable talent! Thank you so much for everything!!

Claire · Married on 04/22/2017

I have always loved walking past Kristy's beautiful shop in the Brooklyn Arts District and am so glad that I chose her to do the flowers for my wedding! The ceremony and reception were absolutely stunning! Kristy really understood the look I was going for and could not have done a better job! Thank you again Kristy!

Kelly · Married on 03/31/2017

Kristy was wonderful to work with, even from a distance! We held our destination wedding in Wilmington and she worked with me via email and phone every step of the way. The arrangements she made for us were just beautiful and everything I had imagined. Highly recommended!

Alexis · Married on 03/17/2017

I found Eco Chic through Instagram (side note – before I was even engaged, HA!) and knew it fit my style and vision of our wedding. Kristy was so sweet, easy to work with, and very quick to respond. Honestly, I don’t know anything about flowers – names or combinations – and Kristy made the process very easy for me. I ended up only giving Kristy the colors I wanted and told her I trusted her enough to take care of the rest! And wow - she delivered! My flowers and greenery were one of my favorite parts of our whole wedding. So simple and so beautiful, exactly what I asked for. We had a large wooden cross with flowers during our ceremony and I can’t tell you how many compliments we had on the arrangement in the center! We can’t thank Eco Chic Blossoms enough for helping create an unforgettable and very special day!

ann · Married on 12/17/2016

Kristi is amazing! If I could give her 10 stars, I would. She uses the freshest, most beautiful flowers you have ever seen. She masters the concept of your vision and produces the most stunning arrangements. We had many wonderful vendors, but Kristi stood out as one of the top. Don't even think about using anyone else. This day cannot be trusted to anyone but the best and that is Ecochic!