Eco Chic Blossoms Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner

Tina S. Getting married on 08/03/2022

Excellent!

The flowers were absolutly STUNNING! Both Bride and Groom were happy, as well as the Mothers of the Bride and Groom. Fresh flowers and beautifully put together. I would most certainly use their services!
  • Aurora
    Aurora A. Married on 10/16/2021

Stunning flowers for my wedding

My wedding flowers turned out stunning! Was truly more than what I asked for! All flowers were fresh and lasted a long time even after the wedding. They are a fabulous team and especially during my prewedding process they were so communicative and made sure my wedding was to be the best of a lifetime!
  • Bailey
    Bailey Married on 09/12/2021

Amazing details

We had eco chic do all of the floral for our wedding and could not be happier. They did an amazing job. I sent them a lot of my inspiration photos and they were able to bring everything to life in my colors with the most beautiful flowers that were in this season. My cascading bouquet was just stunning and the flowers in my bridesmaids bouquets smelled amazing! We 100% recommend eco chic for all your floral needs.
    Skylar T. Married on 07/31/2021

Outstanding wedding florals

Eco Chic Blossoms went above and beyond with the flowers and greenery for our wedding. From the first phone call to the execution of the floral design we were totally blown away! They made everything seamless and were fast at responding to any emails or calls. I would totally recommend them!
  • Caroline
    Caroline Married on 06/18/2021

Absolutely Beautiful!

Our wedding flowers from Eco Chic Blossoms were absolutely stunning! We are so happy with how beautiful it all turned out - just the right colors and feeling that we were going for. From the small bud vases and aisle markers, to my bridal bouquet and the ceremony centerpieces, we were blown away! Kristy & her team were a pleasure to work with through the whole process. We were impressed and grateful for their professionalism, patience, friendliness, and attention to detail. Eco Chic was a perfect addition to our awesome vendor team!
    Linda O. Married on 10/24/2020

I used Eco Chic for my grandson's wedding and everyone was talking about the beautiful flowers. They really were! Kristy was so easy to work with.

I highly recommend Eco Chic. The flowers were so beautiful and after our first meeting, I had complete confidence in Kristy carrying out our vision.
  • Lisa
    Lisa K. Married on 10/10/2020

Simply Beautiful

I would highly recommend Eco Chic Blossoms! Loved the flowers that Kristy designer for our wedding. They were original and simply beautiful. Exactly what I was looking for!!
    Lisa
  • Kate
    Kate S. Married on 08/08/2020

Absolutely beautiful!

I highly recommend Eco Chic Blossoms! Kristy was very responsive when I emailed her inquiring flowers for my wedding. She even made my bridal portrait bouquet in a day's notice and they were absolutely beautiful! All of the bouquets, corsages, and boutonnières were fabulous on our wedding day as well!
  • Janel
    Janel Married on 06/13/2020

Beautiful!

The flowers were amazing!! They were exactly what I was envisioning for my day and 2 weeks before the wedding we had to switch up our location and a few of the flower arrangements and they made it even more beautiful than i could have imagined. Definitely recommend!!
  • Alicia
    Alicia Married on 05/09/2020

Absolutely Stunning Work!

Kristy and team were fantastic and a dream to work with. As a 2020 bride, I had a lot of changes leading up to my wedding and Kristy worked with me all the way up until she had to complete my order. I cannot explain how much I appreciated that! She provided great opinions on a new venue space and how much I would need of everything. The process was so easy.

Let me tell you, my florals came out better than I could ever imagine! She is a dream vendor for brides and you cannot go wrong with their work! We ended up flipping the space and her team was quick and efficient and you could tell they took pride in their work and all the details they put into everything! The flowers helped make the space and we had so many compliments on them - something I never expected people to notice! She took my vision and created it 10x better! Highly recommend Eco Chic, you won't be sorry. Their work is so beautiful!
  • Laura
    Laura B. Married on 02/16/2020

Love this florist!

Eco Chic was very easy to work with and they are very professional. They delivered beautiful flowers to my wedding! I highly recommend!
  • Shannon
    Shannon H. Married on 11/02/2019

STUNNING florals, impeccable service

Working with Eco Chic was seamless, easy, and fun! Kristy was so patient with me while I changed my mind all year long about what I wanted. She listened so attentively and was able to bring my vision to life. I almost cried when I saw our arrangements as they are exactly what I had envisioned. Absolutely gorgeous. Highly recommend.

Eco Chic Blossoms's reply:

You are too sweet Shannon! I am so glad you loved your wedding flowers and you were such a stunning bride!! It was so wonderful working with you. We wish you all the best in your married life :)
  • Lexi
    Lexi Married on 10/26/2019

Eco Chic review

Kristy was so great to work with while we were planning our wedding! We really wanted to find a beautiful floral option that wouldn't break the bank and she was a great help! We had absolutely stunning flowers and arrangements on our wedding day! Exactly what we had pictured and hoped for! Thanks so much Kristy and everyone at Eco Chic!
  • Scott
    Ashley B. Married on 10/19/2019

Top notch!

Kristy is truly one of the best. Everyone we asked said that EcoChic was one of the best florists in the area, and they were right. Florals are one aspect of the wedding that you really have to trust your vision and design with someone else, which can be a little intimidating (especially considering the financial investment). When I saw our florals on our wedding day, everything felt so worth it. It looked absolutely stunning (our friends are still talking about it two months later!). Kristy really listened to what we were saying (even when we didn’t know how to articulate our vision) and it just looked like everything we wanted and more! Kristy and her team were so patient with the million emails we sent, questions we asked, and last minute changes we made. We are so glad we went with EcoChic and would hire them again in a heartbeat!

Eco Chic Blossoms's reply:

You are so sweet Ashley!! Thank you so very much for your kind words. We loved helping with your wedding and designing with your amazing wedding vision. We wish you all the best!!!
    Haley D. Married on 09/28/2019

Eco chic is the best of the best!

Eco Chic is the best!!! After our first meeting I had no doubt Kristy was going to deliver exactly what we wanted. She exceeded expectations! My bouquet, my matron of honor's bouquet, and our centerpieces were absolutely GORGEOUS. Everyone was complimenting how spectacular the flowers were! Kristy and her assistant, Haley, made the entire process seamless. They are truly amazing and we can't thank them enough. I would highly recommend to any bride who wants beautiful flowers and impeccable service!
  • Emily
    Emily B. Married on 08/10/2019

Amazing job!

Christy at Eco Chic did amazing. My wedding was so much more beautiful than I even imagined. I really was so impressed and can't stop looking at the photos.
    Jenna H. Married on 07/27/2019

Absolutely would recommend!

Eco Chic Blossoms did an absolutely amazing job for my wedding. I do not know much about specific types of flowers but Kristy worked with me and was able to capture exactly what I wanted even though I couldn't tell her every type of flower that I wanted. They worked with my budget and were flexible enough to make adjustments. On the day of the wedding they showed up on time to set up the flowers and even took the extra steps to bring my bouquet to me on the opposite side of the hotel. I would give them a 10/10 if I could!
  • Rebecca
    Rebecca Married on 06/01/2019

Perfect floral design team!!

Kristy and her team at Eco Chic went above and beyond for our June 2019 wedding at Wrightsville Manor. From our very first design meeting, Kristy was able to take our ideas and turn them into reality. I'm literally still dreaming about how perfect my bouquet was and how perfect our mantle and fountain were at the venue! Highly recommend!!
  • Anna
    Anna W. Married on 05/18/2019

The most beautiful flowers

My wedding flowers were some of the most beautiful arrangements I have ever seen! Kristy is so sweet and can put together your vision. My grandmother loved them so much she said they were the exact flowers she wanted at her funeral, lol. Just know when you book with Eco Chic Blossoms, you are booking with the best!
  • Nicole
    Nicole E. Married on 05/05/2019

Stunning arrangements, total professionals!

Kristy and her team at Eco Chic were amazing. I planned my wedding from out-of-town (NYC) and was unable to come into their shop live to discuss or look at any flowers so we did everything over the phone and based on a couple inspiration photos. She pulled together a proposal very quickly and it had everything I was looking for - she also had recommendations on how to re-use flowers from the ceremony for the reception to cut costs in some areas. When we showed up the day-of the team was hard at work (up high on many ladders!) and the room and arrangements were stunning.
  • Brooke
    Brooke Married on 03/09/2019

Absolutely beautiful

The flowers were the absolute favorite part of our wedding day aside from saying I do. They were perfect in every way. They helped me with finding affordable choices for my arrangements and pieced them together perfectly. I could not have asked for anything more.
  • Morgan
    Morgan Married on 02/16/2019

Stunning designs!

The ladies at Eco Chic Blossoms were a joy to work with! They were extremely kind, creative, and professional. My wedding flowers were simply stunning, and I am so grateful I chose Eco Chic!
  • Holly
    Holly Married on 10/13/2018

Beautiful Florals

I LOVED my florals for my wedding. Kristy did an amazing job from the beginning to the end. She was very attentaive and helped with design every step of the way. She created exactly what I wanted. I sent her photo examples and she ran with it after our consultation. Her detailed write up let me see exactly where we were in the design process and helped me keep everything organized and easily accessible. As I added or made changes she was super flexiable and updated everything for me along the way. Great customer service and super friendly. I would absolutely recommend her!
  • Callie & Wes
    Callie Married on 09/28/2018
    Wow, wow, just WOW! Kristy & her team were an absolute dream to work with! They went above and beyond and literally made our big day perfect. They took my ideas and blew them out of the water-- they completely exceeded any/all of my expectations!! Thank you ladies a million times over; I will shout it from the rooftops that y'all are the best!!
    Natasha Married on 09/15/2018
    AMAZING!! Kristy really goes above and beyond to capture exactly what we were looking for, and it looked better then I’d imagine. From the Beach ceremony arbor, bouquets, dessert table, and boutanierre’s, and green garland, the entire floral arrangement was gorgeous. I wish I could have taken my flowers back with me and preserved them I was so in love with them.
    Kristy is very responsive, worked with our budget, and paid attention to every little detail. Highly recommend her to anyone.