Eco Chic Blossoms Reviews

Eco Chic Blossoms 7
  • Brooke

Brooke · Married on 03/09/2019

Absolutely beautiful

The flowers were the absolute favorite part of our wedding day aside from saying I do. They were perfect in every way. They helped me with finding affordable choices for my arrangements and pieced them together perfectly. I could not have asked for anything more.

Sent on 03/20/2019
    Eco Chic Blossoms 8
    Eco Chic Blossoms 9
    Eco Chic Blossoms 10
    Eco Chic Blossoms 11
  • Morgan

Morgan · Married on 02/16/2019

Stunning designs!

The ladies at Eco Chic Blossoms were a joy to work with! They were extremely kind, creative, and professional. My wedding flowers were simply stunning, and I am so grateful I chose Eco Chic!

Sent on 04/12/2019
  • Holly

Holly · Married on 10/13/2018

Beautiful Florals

I LOVED my florals for my wedding. Kristy did an amazing job from the beginning to the end. She was very attentaive and helped with design every step of the way. She created exactly what I wanted. I sent her photo examples and she ran with it after our consultation. Her detailed write up let me see exactly where we were in the design process and helped me keep everything organized and easily accessible. As I added or made changes she was super flexiable and updated everything for me along the way. Great customer service and super friendly. I would absolutely recommend her!

Sent on 11/18/2018
  • Callie & Wes

Callie · Married on 09/28/2018

Wow, wow, just WOW! Kristy & her team were an absolute dream to work with! They went above and beyond and literally made our big day perfect. They took my ideas and blew them out of the water-- they completely exceeded any/all of my expectations!! Thank you ladies a million times over; I will shout it from the rooftops that y'all are the best!!

Sent on 10/12/2018

Natasha · Married on 09/15/2018

AMAZING!! Kristy really goes above and beyond to capture exactly what we were looking for, and it looked better then I’d imagine. From the Beach ceremony arbor, bouquets, dessert table, and boutanierre’s, and green garland, the entire floral arrangement was gorgeous. I wish I could have taken my flowers back with me and preserved them I was so in love with them.
    Kristy is very responsive, worked with our budget, and paid attention to every little detail. Highly recommend her to anyone.

Sent on 10/09/2018
    Eco Chic Blossoms 12
    Eco Chic Blossoms 13
    Eco Chic Blossoms 14
    Eco Chic Blossoms 15
    Eco Chic Blossoms 16
    Eco Chic Blossoms 17

Andrea · Married on 09/07/2018

If I could give Eco Chic a million stars, I would!
    When I began planning our wedding, I knew that I wanted our flowers to be my favorite part of the wedding. Eco Chic did not disappoint!
    I fell in love with Eco Chic when I saw photos of their work online. Kristy and Haley are both so professional and talented at what they do. They are everything you would want in a florist and more. They took the inspiration photos that I sent them and they came up with work even better than what I would have imagined. They worked so hard on making sure every detail was perfect. I got so many compliments on how beautiful my flowers were! I will forever be grateful for everything that Eco Chic did for our wedding!!

Sent on 09/20/2018

Alysse · Married on 07/14/2018

Beautiful!

It was a pleasure working with Kristy. She was very patient with me when we were going back and forth as I was trying to figure out what I wanted our bouquets to look like. I ended up wanting a colorful bouquet and told her a few flowers that I would like her to use. Then she suggested a few other flowers and helped keep the price down. I was very appreciative when she told me what flowers would probably cost more and what were cheaper but still beautiful alternatives. I loved how the bouquets turned out!

Sent on 01/20/2019
    Eco Chic Blossoms 18

Mary · Married on 06/30/2018

They did the fliers for my daughters June wedding and they were wonderful. I’m not from Wilmington and they were a delight to work with. All was amazing

Sent on 10/09/2018

Samantha · Married on 06/08/2018

Eco Chic was a pleasure to work with, they were very accommodating, understanding, and thoughtful with my budget. The florals were stunning and I am so grateful for their work!

Sent on 06/20/2018

Lara · Married on 05/26/2018

Kristy was so great to work with! She quickly understood my vision and helped me put together a package that fit my look and budget.

Sent on 06/19/2018

Courtney · Married on 05/19/2018

Kristy was so sweet and easy to work with. She did such an amazing job on our wedding flowers and all of our greenery!

Sent on 08/12/2018
    Eco Chic Blossoms 19
    Eco Chic Blossoms 20
    Eco Chic Blossoms 21

Katherine · Married on 05/11/2018

Kristy gave me exactly what I was looking for with flowers. I knew I wanted something simple and classic, and she delivered just that!

Sent on 08/05/2018
    Eco Chic Blossoms 22

Morgan · Married on 04/21/2018

Kristy and her team were great to work with, my only regret is not being able to meet her face-to-face! I worked with her mostly over the phone and through images as this was a destination wedding for us. She was helpful with keeping my vision in check with budget and offering more cost-efficient alternatives. She was also more than willing to design in vases I provided so that we could give our flowers away to guests at the end of the evening rather than throwing them away. our flowers were so beautiful and our guests were raving about them!

Sent on 08/20/2018
    Eco Chic Blossoms 23
    Eco Chic Blossoms 24
    Eco Chic Blossoms 25
    Eco Chic Blossoms 26

Kelsey · Married on 03/25/2018

Kristy was phenomenal! She exceeded my expectations for our wedding day at every level! I had talked to some other flower vendors and I left those conversations feeling very concerned that they werent understanding my vision. Kristy, over the course of a few phone calls, took the time to understand EXACTLY what I wanted. She was also very realistic about pricing and worked with me on budget. Her design was better than I imagined it and everything came together perfectly. I would highly recommend them for your wedding or event!

Sent on 03/29/2018
    Eco Chic Blossoms 27
    Eco Chic Blossoms 28
    Eco Chic Blossoms 29
    Eco Chic Blossoms 30
    Eco Chic Blossoms 31

Kim · Married on 03/24/2018

Kristy was great to work with for my wedding. She took my thoughts and pictures I liked and made them a million times better. My bridal bouquet full of orchids and hydrangea was seriously dreamy. She also had great ideas to help stay within my budget which I greatly appreciated. I highly recommend her and her team!

Sent on 06/29/2018

J · Married on 11/04/2017

In the words of the bride, "The floral arrangements were perfect, my dream come true." The unique designs of Echo Chic Blossoms by juxtaposing a variety of textures made for lovely, fragrant arrangements.

Sent on 11/10/2017

Julia · Married on 11/04/2017

Kristy and the Eco Chic Team brought my dreams to reality in so many ways. They were professional, easy to work with, responsive and most importantly so very talented. My flowers were too gorgeous to even put into words. Many of my vendors called them "sublime" and they were! As a total flower novice I trusted Kristy completely and she just blew me away. I would recommend Eco Chic to any and all brides and anyone with flower needs at all - they are the best!!!

Sent on 11/14/2017
    Eco Chic Blossoms 32

Lauren Pearl · Married on 10/21/2017

Kristy was absolutely amazing to work with and the flowers were stunning for our wedding! Every question or concern I had along the way, she responded quickly and was so willing to help me create the look I had in mind. I had buttons and brooches from our grandparents and parents that I wanted attached to the stem of my bouquet. On the day of the wedding she so graciously pinned and wrapped my bouquet with all of our families treasures while I was getting my hair done. She's the sweetest and I would recommend her and Eco Chic Blossoms to anyone!

Sent on 10/27/2017

Casey · Married on 10/14/2017

Kristy did an amazing job on our wedding flowers. She took our small budget and my few ideas, ran with it, and everything was absolutely gorgeous. Our flowers were so important to me, the part of our wedding that I've been dreaming about my entire life, and Kristy made it happen. I can't thank her enough. Working with her is a breeze. She answers quickly, makes changes and suggestions with ease, and just makes the whole process simple. Highly, highly recommend her!

Sent on 11/06/2017

Emily · Married on 09/15/2017

I had such a great experience working with Kristy and Eco Chic Blossoms. First of all, Kristy was so great and easy to talk to and get in touch with when needed. I explained the flowers I was picturing and the look I was going for, and shared my Pinterest board with her. She gave me EXACTLY what I was picturing and hoping for. My bouquets and centerpieces were sooo beautiful-my mom cried when she first saw the flower arrangements! I would definitely, definitely recommend working with Kristy and Eco Chic Blossoms-an overall amazing experience!

Sent on 10/05/2017

Kat · Married on 07/14/2017

My husband and I were blown away by the insane beauty of the bouquets, boutonnieres, centerpieces and other floral arrangements crafted for our wedding by Kristy and her team. My bouquet, in particular, nearly brought me to tears upon seeing it for the first time and I was complimented endlessly about it during and after the wedding. In addition, Kristy was extremely accommodating and helpful since day one, particularly because my husband and I were on a bit of a budget. We could not have been happier with our experience with Eco Chic Blossoms and we would HIGHLY recommend it to any couples seeking high-quality, gorgeous arrangements for weddings and events!!

Sent on 07/25/2017

Amy Marie · Married on 05/27/2017

Our flowers were beautiful! I provided a picture and we were given the exact flowers. Kristy was so amazing-very responsive and flexible. She went above and beyond in helping us arrange getting flowers to our cake baker too!

Sent on 06/12/2017

Kimberly · Married on 05/06/2017

Our wedding flowers were an absolute dream come true! Eco chic literally brought my dream bouquets to life! Kristy is an absolute artist and is amazing at what she does! She is also super accommodating to changes and will recommend what she honestly thinks is best! Couldn't have asked for a better florist! Thank you Eco Chic!

Sent on 05/09/2017

Kaitlin · Married on 04/29/2017

Eco Chic was our florist for our wedding in April and all of the bouquets and flower arrangement were gorgeous!! Kristy does an amazing job at really capturing your vision! The aisle markers were a perfect touch for our ceremony and the flowers/greenery on the arbor was stunning. I am amazing at the work Kristy does! Unbelievable talent! Thank you so much for everything!!

Sent on 06/17/2017

Claire · Married on 04/22/2017

I have always loved walking past Kristy's beautiful shop in the Brooklyn Arts District and am so glad that I chose her to do the flowers for my wedding! The ceremony and reception were absolutely stunning! Kristy really understood the look I was going for and could not have done a better job! Thank you again Kristy!

Sent on 04/27/2017