Eco Chic Blossoms Reviews

94 Reviews for Eco Chic Blossoms

• Shannon

Shannon Hefferon · Married on 11/02/2019

STUNNING florals, impeccable service

Working with Eco Chic was seamless, easy, and fun! Kristy was so patient with me while I changed my mind all year long about what I wanted. She listened so attentively and was able to bring my vision to life. I almost cried when I saw our arrangements as they are exactly what I had envisioned. Absolutely gorgeous. Highly recommend.

Sent on 11/03/2019

Eco Chic Blossoms's reply:

You are too sweet Shannon! I am so glad you loved your wedding flowers and you were such a stunning bride!! It was so wonderful working with you. We wish you all the best in your married life :)
  • Lexi

Lexi D · Married on 10/26/2019

Eco Chic review

Kristy was so great to work with while we were planning our wedding! We really wanted to find a beautiful floral option that wouldn't break the bank and she was a great help! We had absolutely stunning flowers and arrangements on our wedding day! Exactly what we had pictured and hoped for! Thanks so much Kristy and everyone at Eco Chic!

Sent on 11/10/2019
  • Scott

Ashley Brookes · Married on 10/19/2019

Top notch!

Kristy is truly one of the best. Everyone we asked said that EcoChic was one of the best florists in the area, and they were right. Florals are one aspect of the wedding that you really have to trust your vision and design with someone else, which can be a little intimidating (especially considering the financial investment). When I saw our florals on our wedding day, everything felt so worth it. It looked absolutely stunning (our friends are still talking about it two months later!). Kristy really listened to what we were saying (even when we didn’t know how to articulate our vision) and it just looked like everything we wanted and more! Kristy and her team were so patient with the million emails we sent, questions we asked, and last minute changes we made. We are so glad we went with EcoChic and would hire them again in a heartbeat!

Sent on 12/14/2019

Eco Chic Blossoms's reply:

You are so sweet Ashley!! Thank you so very much for your kind words. We loved helping with your wedding and designing with your amazing wedding vision. We wish you all the best!!!

Haley D'Angelo · Married on 09/28/2019

Eco chic is the best of the best!

Eco Chic is the best!!! After our first meeting I had no doubt Kristy was going to deliver exactly what we wanted. She exceeded expectations! My bouquet, my matron of honor's bouquet, and our centerpieces were absolutely GORGEOUS. Everyone was complimenting how spectacular the flowers were! Kristy and her assistant, Haley, made the entire process seamless. They are truly amazing and we can't thank them enough. I would highly recommend to any bride who wants beautiful flowers and impeccable service!

Sent on 10/02/2019
  • Emily

Emily Beckman · Married on 08/10/2019

Amazing job!

Christy at Eco Chic did amazing. My wedding was so much more beautiful than I even imagined. I really was so impressed and can't stop looking at the photos.

Sent on 09/24/2019

Jenna Hammers · Married on 07/27/2019

Absolutely would recommend!

Eco Chic Blossoms did an absolutely amazing job for my wedding. I do not know much about specific types of flowers but Kristy worked with me and was able to capture exactly what I wanted even though I couldn't tell her every type of flower that I wanted. They worked with my budget and were flexible enough to make adjustments. On the day of the wedding they showed up on time to set up the flowers and even took the extra steps to bring my bouquet to me on the opposite side of the hotel. I would give them a 10/10 if I could!

Sent on 08/02/2019
  • Rebecca

Rebecca · Married on 06/01/2019

Perfect floral design team!!

Kristy and her team at Eco Chic went above and beyond for our June 2019 wedding at Wrightsville Manor. From our very first design meeting, Kristy was able to take our ideas and turn them into reality. I'm literally still dreaming about how perfect my bouquet was and how perfect our mantle and fountain were at the venue! Highly recommend!!

Sent on 07/09/2019
  • Anna

Anna Webb · Married on 05/18/2019

The most beautiful flowers

My wedding flowers were some of the most beautiful arrangements I have ever seen! Kristy is so sweet and can put together your vision. My grandmother loved them so much she said they were the exact flowers she wanted at her funeral, lol. Just know when you book with Eco Chic Blossoms, you are booking with the best!

Sent on 04/02/2020
  • Nicole

Nicole Eisengrein · Married on 05/05/2019

Stunning arrangements, total professionals!

Kristy and her team at Eco Chic were amazing. I planned my wedding from out-of-town (NYC) and was unable to come into their shop live to discuss or look at any flowers so we did everything over the phone and based on a couple inspiration photos. She pulled together a proposal very quickly and it had everything I was looking for - she also had recommendations on how to re-use flowers from the ceremony for the reception to cut costs in some areas. When we showed up the day-of the team was hard at work (up high on many ladders!) and the room and arrangements were stunning.

Sent on 05/08/2019
  • Brooke

Brooke · Married on 03/09/2019

Absolutely beautiful

The flowers were the absolute favorite part of our wedding day aside from saying I do. They were perfect in every way. They helped me with finding affordable choices for my arrangements and pieced them together perfectly. I could not have asked for anything more.

Sent on 03/20/2019
  • Morgan

Morgan · Married on 02/16/2019

Stunning designs!

The ladies at Eco Chic Blossoms were a joy to work with! They were extremely kind, creative, and professional. My wedding flowers were simply stunning, and I am so grateful I chose Eco Chic!

Sent on 04/12/2019
  • Holly

Holly · Married on 10/13/2018

Beautiful Florals

I LOVED my florals for my wedding. Kristy did an amazing job from the beginning to the end. She was very attentaive and helped with design every step of the way. She created exactly what I wanted. I sent her photo examples and she ran with it after our consultation. Her detailed write up let me see exactly where we were in the design process and helped me keep everything organized and easily accessible. As I added or made changes she was super flexiable and updated everything for me along the way. Great customer service and super friendly. I would absolutely recommend her!

Sent on 11/18/2018
  • Callie & Wes

Callie · Married on 09/28/2018

Wow, wow, just WOW! Kristy & her team were an absolute dream to work with! They went above and beyond and literally made our big day perfect. They took my ideas and blew them out of the water-- they completely exceeded any/all of my expectations!! Thank you ladies a million times over; I will shout it from the rooftops that y'all are the best!!

Sent on 10/12/2018

Natasha · Married on 09/15/2018

AMAZING!! Kristy really goes above and beyond to capture exactly what we were looking for, and it looked better then I’d imagine. From the Beach ceremony arbor, bouquets, dessert table, and boutanierre’s, and green garland, the entire floral arrangement was gorgeous. I wish I could have taken my flowers back with me and preserved them I was so in love with them.
    Kristy is very responsive, worked with our budget, and paid attention to every little detail. Highly recommend her to anyone.

Sent on 10/09/2018

Andrea · Married on 09/07/2018

If I could give Eco Chic a million stars, I would!
    When I began planning our wedding, I knew that I wanted our flowers to be my favorite part of the wedding. Eco Chic did not disappoint!
    I fell in love with Eco Chic when I saw photos of their work online. Kristy and Haley are both so professional and talented at what they do. They are everything you would want in a florist and more. They took the inspiration photos that I sent them and they came up with work even better than what I would have imagined. They worked so hard on making sure every detail was perfect. I got so many compliments on how beautiful my flowers were! I will forever be grateful for everything that Eco Chic did for our wedding!!

Sent on 09/20/2018

Alysse · Married on 07/14/2018

Beautiful!

It was a pleasure working with Kristy. She was very patient with me when we were going back and forth as I was trying to figure out what I wanted our bouquets to look like. I ended up wanting a colorful bouquet and told her a few flowers that I would like her to use. Then she suggested a few other flowers and helped keep the price down. I was very appreciative when she told me what flowers would probably cost more and what were cheaper but still beautiful alternatives. I loved how the bouquets turned out!

Sent on 01/20/2019

Mary · Married on 06/30/2018

They did the fliers for my daughters June wedding and they were wonderful. I’m not from Wilmington and they were a delight to work with. All was amazing

Sent on 10/09/2018

Samantha · Married on 06/08/2018

Eco Chic was a pleasure to work with, they were very accommodating, understanding, and thoughtful with my budget. The florals were stunning and I am so grateful for their work!

Sent on 06/20/2018

Lara · Married on 05/26/2018

Kristy was so great to work with! She quickly understood my vision and helped me put together a package that fit my look and budget.

Sent on 06/19/2018

Courtney · Married on 05/19/2018

Kristy was so sweet and easy to work with. She did such an amazing job on our wedding flowers and all of our greenery!

Sent on 08/12/2018

Katherine · Married on 05/11/2018

Kristy gave me exactly what I was looking for with flowers. I knew I wanted something simple and classic, and she delivered just that!

Sent on 08/05/2018
  • Morgan

Morgan · Married on 04/21/2018

Kristy and her team were great to work with, my only regret is not being able to meet her face-to-face! I worked with her mostly over the phone and through images as this was a destination wedding for us. She was helpful with keeping my vision in check with budget and offering more cost-efficient alternatives. She was also more than willing to design in vases I provided so that we could give our flowers away to guests at the end of the evening rather than throwing them away. our flowers were so beautiful and our guests were raving about them!

Sent on 08/20/2018

Kelsey · Married on 03/25/2018

Kristy was phenomenal! She exceeded my expectations for our wedding day at every level! I had talked to some other flower vendors and I left those conversations feeling very concerned that they werent understanding my vision. Kristy, over the course of a few phone calls, took the time to understand EXACTLY what I wanted. She was also very realistic about pricing and worked with me on budget. Her design was better than I imagined it and everything came together perfectly. I would highly recommend them for your wedding or event!

Sent on 03/29/2018

Kim · Married on 03/24/2018

Kristy was great to work with for my wedding. She took my thoughts and pictures I liked and made them a million times better. My bridal bouquet full of orchids and hydrangea was seriously dreamy. She also had great ideas to help stay within my budget which I greatly appreciated. I highly recommend her and her team!

Sent on 06/29/2018

J · Married on 11/04/2017

In the words of the bride, "The floral arrangements were perfect, my dream come true." The unique designs of Echo Chic Blossoms by juxtaposing a variety of textures made for lovely, fragrant arrangements.

Sent on 11/10/2017