Designs by Dillon Reviews

Designs by Dillon 6
Designs by Dillon 7
  • Jennifer

Jennifer · Married on 08/24/2019

Dillon is truly the best in the business!

Y'all, I cannot say enough good things about Dillon and his awesome team. The florals and decor for my wedding were BEYOND beautiful and far exceeded my expectations. When we met in February I knew I had chosen the perfect florist for my big day. He is so professional and knowledgable. He was truly meant for this job. He brings dreams to life. He even brought my portrait bouquet to my house when I sent my mom too early to go get it. He went above and beyond. Dillon even surprised me with a beautiful rose on each plate at my head table. This guy needs to be who you choose for your day. You will never be disappointed..ever. Not to mention he is very quick to respond and is extremely flexible. Book him...now!

Sent on 08/31/2019
    Designs by Dillon 8
    Designs by Dillon 9
    Designs by Dillon 10

Kristen · Married on 07/20/2019

The best you can imagine

I cannot even begin to describe how much I loved our flowers for our wedding. Dillon is a dream to work with. We had an in person meeting early on in my engagement and we discussed my vision. I had no idea what flowers I only knew a color scheme. Dillon was able to read my mind and turned everything into the most beautiful day I could imagine. I have flowers in my kitchen that I just stare at each day because they are just so beautiful. Dillon is affordable, quick to respond, and go above and beyond for each wedding he does. You will regret not hiring him!

Sent on 07/22/2019

Brittnee · Married on 05/01/2019

Dillon is the best!

Dillon did the mantel for our wedding at the Wrightsville Manor and it was stunning! Every person who saw it was in love with it! So elegant and beautiful. Dillon was easy to contact and made sure I got exactly what I wanted! I highly recommend him to anyone looking for an amazing florists! His work is a true talent!

Sent on 05/29/2019

Bridget Flaherty · Married on 04/13/2019

Loved Dillon!!!

We absolutely loved working with Dillon!! He is amazing and so talented! I essentially just told him our color scheme and a few things that we didn't like and he took it from there. Our flowers and decor were perfect, better than anything I could have requested or found on Pinterest. He was so accommodating to our budget and he responded almost immediately to any of our questions that came up. Florals and greenery were our main source of decorations in our venue and everything turned out amazing thanks to Dillon and his team. I recommend him to anyone that will listen (and I tell them all to follow him on Instagram @designsbydillon).

Sent on 07/11/2019
    Designs by Dillon 11
    Designs by Dillon 12
    Designs by Dillon 13
    Designs by Dillon 14

Emily · Married on 04/12/2019

Love Dillon and his work!!

Dillon is the BEST florist in the area! My wedding planner recommend him and I'm so glad she did! I sent him pictures of things I liked and Dillon took it from there! He made me a last minute bouquet for my bridal portraits since I had forgotten I needed one. Dillon even delivered it to my photographer so I wouldn't have to worry about it! For our wedding day, Dillon didn't miss any detail! He turned a blank canvas into my dream wedding! My dad even commented on how amazing the flowers/greenery were and how we got our money's worth! I wish I had another event soon so I could hire Dillon again!

Sent on 05/08/2019
    Designs by Dillon 15
    Designs by Dillon 16
    Designs by Dillon 17
  • Emily

Emily · Married on 12/29/2018

Designs by Dillon is the BEST!

Dillon and his team do AMAZING work! I gave free rein to Dillon and let him and his vision do all the work! Everything from my bridal boutique to the boutonnieres were exactly what we wanted. He even made the trip to have all the flowers delivered to the church bright and early on wedding day so we would have nothing to worry about! I would highly recommend working with Dillon for any occasion that you would need flowers for!

Sent on 03/13/2019
    Designs by Dillon 18

Hanna Jones · Married on 12/15/2018

Rockstar florist

Financially speaking, the part of our wedding that I was the most stressed about, were the florals. Everyone warned me that I would get a bunch of quotes from florists, that would make me want to faint. They were right. Then, I heard back from Dillon. His quote was phenomenally affordable, and his work was out of this world. I stalked a bunch of local florists’ websites and Instagrams, and he was one of the first people that caught my attention, but honestly I thought there was no way we could afford him. His stuff is THAT good. Once I found out that he’s one most reasonably priced florists in town, I about jumped out of my skin! I instantly knew that we were in the best hands around, and he still managed to exceed all of my expectations. I got more compliments on bouquet and the flower arrangements, than I did on my wedding dress! There’s nothing that this guy can’t do, and he’s not going to rob your budget, while he does it. We used him for both our wedding and our rehearsal dinner, and everyone in attendance was asking for his name and contact info. I couldn’t recommend Dillon enough, for any event or need for florals! If he’s not already booked up, you’re crazy not to hire him! Thanks, Dillon, you’re truly a rockstar.

Sent on 01/01/2019

Kristin Hunt · Married on 12/09/2018

The best of the best!

Dillon is AMAZING! From our first meeting, to the day of my wedding- he was there, fast with replies, and made all my visions come true! His talent is remarkable and you can tell he truly loves what he does!

Sent on 12/12/2018
    Designs by Dillon 19
    Designs by Dillon 20
    Designs by Dillon 21

Mary · Married on 12/08/2018

Dillon was perfect!

Designs by Dillon provided our flowers. He is a true artist and a wonderful person. You can feel his excitement as he designs flowers for YOUR perfect wedding!

Sent on 01/01/2019

Grace Powell · Married on 11/17/2018

Best Florist In Town!!!

Designs by Dillon is absolutely AMAZING and made all of our flower dreams come true!! Seriously the best in town, so genuine, so easy to work with, and so talented! Dillon worked with us for our rehearsal dinner as well as our wedding and we couldn't have been any happier with both nights! I gave him ideas of what I was envisioning and he brought it to life. Thank you isn't enough to truly say how appreciative we are of Dillon and everything he did to make our wedding weekend beautiful! Use Designs by Dillon! We promise you won't be disappointed :)
    Love,

Designs by Dillon 28
  • Katherine

Katherine · Married on 11/16/2018

Just amazing!

Dillon was an absolute joy to work with. I shared some pictures and my vision with him and he made it come true within my budget. He took the stress completely off of me by designing my venue and bringing his own rentals. He’s incredibly reasonably priced and does astounding work. Also, do yourself a favor and follow him on Instagram (@designsbydillon), you’ll fall in love with his southern accent and likable personality. Trust me!

Sent on 11/27/2018

Jenna · Married on 11/03/2018

The best florist!

Dillon was so easy to work with and made all our floral arrangement dreams come true!

Sent on 12/11/2018

Madeleine · Married on 11/02/2018

Most Beautiful Flowers Ever!

Dillon and his team are amazing! They made my dreams come true! Dillon is creative and had lots of great ideas and was super flexible. I had certain ideas I wanted to incorporate into my wedding day and he made it happen! He’s the best and I would recommend him 100%. Do yourself a favor and hire him!

Sent on 12/13/2018
    Designs by Dillon 29
    Designs by Dillon 30
    Designs by Dillon 31

Beverly Booth · Married on 10/12/2018

Perfection!

We have nothing but praise for Dillon. Not only is he super talented, but also professional, easy-going & flexible.

Sent on 12/07/2018

Annie · Married on 09/22/2018

Dillon was amazing!

Dillon was amazing! His talent is unlike any I’ve seen. He went out of his way to make sure that our daughters wedding day was perfect. I highly recommend him!

Sent on 10/15/2018
    Designs by Dillon 32

Designs by Dillon's reply:

Thank you so so much Annie!! We absolutely loved being a part of Kristen and Michaels big day, and even despite a hurricane, it was amazing! Thank you and your family for being so awesome and kind!

Macy · Married on 09/22/2018

Highly recommend Designs by Dillon

I would highly recommend Designs by Dillon. I never had a doubt in my mind about him. He definitely knows what he is doing. I had to reschedule my wedding due to hurricane Florence and Dillon worked with me on a new date. Wonderful job on flowers and on coordinating my wedding. Annah was a pleasure to work with too. You can't go wrong with Designs by Dillon!!

Sent on 12/10/2018
  • Taylor

Taylor · Married on 09/21/2018

Amazingly Elegant Arrangements

Dillon is a master at his craft. He is able to take an hour conversation and a few photos and turn them into EXACTLY what you envisioned when you yourself are unable to explain it. He is so easy to talk to and work with to hash out all of your event's floral and decor details. We did not have to bring a single decor item and our wedding looked like it came from a dream. He made the event look like everything we imagined and more.

Sent on 01/02/2019
    Designs by Dillon 33
  • Valerie

Valerie · Married on 09/02/2018

Simply magical

Dillon was wonderful to work with on our grandsons wedding. The venue was absolutely breath taking. He understood exactly what the bride was looking for and was able to transform her vision into reality. A beautiful elegant classic vintage feel.

Sent on 10/17/2018
    Designs by Dillon 34

Lauren · Married on 09/01/2018

Great experience and professionalism with Dillon.

Dillon was fantastic! The bouquets and centerpieces he made for my wedding were beautiful and so much more than I expected! Highly recommend!

Sent on 10/15/2018
    Designs by Dillon 35

Designs by Dillon's reply:

Thank you so much Lauren! We truly loved being a part of your big day and are so glad you trusted us with your florals! Wishing you all the best in your marriage, and we hope to see you soon!

Kaylan Tripp · Married on 08/11/2018

Let this be your best and easiest decision ...

One of the easiest and best decisions I made. Dillon's creativity and passion is unlike no other. I completely trusted Dillon and gave him full reins to do whatever he thought would look best and he did not disappoint. He was a total asset and true friend through the whole wedding process. Dillon was very responsive and helped me make decisions on the spot. He is a MUST and takes all aspects of stress pertained to floral design away!

Sent on 10/17/2018
    Designs by Dillon 36
    Designs by Dillon 37
    Designs by Dillon 38

Chelsea · Married on 08/03/2018

All I can say is that Dillion is absolutely amazing! He created the most gorgeous centerpieces and cocktail arrangements for my rehearsal dinner. He was so responsive and patient, the service we received was above and beyond. He really captured our vision for the rehearsal dinner and put together some flawless arrangements!

Sent on 08/06/2018

Designs by Dillon's reply:

Thank you so very much Chelsea for the kind words! We adored your tropical designs for your rehearsal dinner, it was indeed stunning! Hope to see you soon!

Cindy · Married on 07/05/2018

Dillon was excellent to work with and the venue looked exactly as our daughter dreamed it would. She stated that is was “perfect” and that she “would not change a thing”! Dillon listened when she described her vision and then created it. His prices were the most reasonable as well. Highly, highly recommend!

Designs by Dillon 39
    Designs by Dillon 40
    Designs by Dillon 41
    Designs by Dillon 42
    Designs by Dillon 43
    Designs by Dillon 44

Designs by Dillon's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words Cindy! Camber and her entire family were the absolute sweetest people and we are so glad that you all trusted us with the florals for her wedding!

Ali · Married on 07/01/2018

Dillon is seriously the best!!!! I thought I wanted a certain design for my wedding but it turned out to be super expensive so Dillon worked with me and gave me suggestions on flowers that would be in full bloom and that would be budget friendly, I felt bad for all of the back and forth I gave him but he seriously knocked it out of the park! I LOVED MY FLOWERS!!!!!
    Oh and I forgot to mention that I live 8 hours away from Wilmington so I could not meet with him or anything and I put my trust in him via emails and he completely delivered!!!

Designs by Dillon 45
    Designs by Dillon 46
    Designs by Dillon 47

Designs by Dillon's reply:

Ali, thank you so much for all the love! We absolutely loved your florals, and really appreciate you taking the time to write a review!
  • Olivia

Olivia · Married on 06/30/2018

Dillon was an absolute gem to work with, he was able to make the most indecisive bride's floral dream come to life. I remember walking into the venue the day of the wedding wondering what I did to deserve how perfect it looked. Dillon was amazing from our first meeting, you can't help but feeling comfortable with him. He takes the time to actually listen to your budget and your vision, and brings them to life before your eyes. Honestly he blew my vision out of the water, his work was more beautiful than anything I had of imagined. Dillon was extremely responsive and went above and beyond to make sure I knew I could contact him no matter what. Designs by Dillon was seriously one of the best decisions I made when planning my wedding.

Designs by Dillon's reply:

Thank you so much Olivia!! Hands down a one of a kind wedding, and it was off the charts! We can't thank you enough for trusting us with your floral design and for being an amazing bride to work with!

Karen · Married on 06/16/2018

The flowers at my daughter’s wedding were amazing! Dillon decorated the arbor with the most beautiful floral design I’ve ever seen! The guests were in awe with the gorgeous centerpieces, lanterns, and greenery throughout the Ironclad. He managed to transform the brewery into a magical wonderland for our daughter’s big day!

Sent on 06/18/2018

Designs by Dillon's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words Karen! You were a dream to work with as the mother of the bride, and we appreciate that so, so much! Hope to see you soon!