Designs by Dillon Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner

• Mallory
    Mallory E. Getting married on 02/03/2022

Love dillon

Dillon was truly one of my favorite vendors at my wedding!  He and Kyle were so easy to work with, accommodating and incredibly thorough.  I didn't know what I wanted for my wedding when I started planning, but he was able to put together an amazing floral design that exceeded my expectations.  I also appreciated how flexible he was when we had to reschedule our wedding due to Covid.  Dillon is also very enthusiastic about his work.  His excitement and passion is quite evident and really made our day extra special!!  I highly recommend Dillon to any bride looking for a florist and am trying to scout another event just to order more flowers!
    Thank you Dillon and Kyle!
    XOXO Molly & Max Lit
  • Emily
    Emily C. Married on 10/03/2021

Beautiful florals!

Dillon did NOT disappoint! The florals for our wedding was so beautiful. He was sent some inspiration photos and let me tell you, he made our florals even better than the inspiration photos! Our wedding venue looked so beautiful. And my bridal bouquet, perfect! So perfect I’m having it preserved! Highly recommend Designs by Dillon for all your floral needs!
  • Kristin
    Kristin W. Married on 07/02/2021

Dillon is simply amazing!

From our first conversation, Dillon was fully invested in helping all of my floral dreams come to life! He was very thorough in explaining different flowers and arrangements, especially to this bride who doesn't know her flower names :) I gave him a vision and was able to discuss how to make that possible within our budget. He was accommodating to changes and adjustments throughout my planning process and offered advice and suggestions on how to save costs while sticking to my ideas. On our big day, he executed flawlessly as we set-up an indoor and outdoor ceremony space in preparation for rain. When the decision came to have the ceremony outside, he flipped the room beautifully and efficiently in preparation for the reception. Every flower and arrangement was beautiful and just as I had pictured, if not better! 100/100 recommend Dillon!
  • Caitlin
    Caitlin C. Married on 05/26/2021

Beautiful Work and Design

Working with Dillon and his team was nothing but amazing. Designs by Dillon created when my husband and I envisioned for our florals in the bouquets, ceremony, and reception. Dillon was always quick to respond when I had questions or wanted to add something to my florals list and executed it all to perfection. I would definitely recommend Designs by Dillon for anyone getting married in the area and want beautiful florals to accent their wedding. Thank you Dillon for everything!
  • Mallory
    Mallory Married on 05/22/2021

Dream wedding creators!

No words can accurately depict how incredible Dillon and his team were designing our dream wedding. He is a joy to talk to and is so professional. He made planning a wedding in a pandemic a breeze. He transformed our ideas and made them into reality but way better than we had imagined! He listens to your needs and provides his insight so you understand how it can be done. I only had the opportunity to meet him once before our wedding due to being out of town but the way he eloquently writes out what he is planning to do had my worries at ease going into our big day. I even have a picture from our photographer that shows me seeing our reception venue for the first time and my jaw is gaping open in awe. Bottom line if you are in the Wilmington area and want your dream wedding to come true hire Designs by Dillon!
  • Gabriella
    Gabriella D. Married on 05/06/2021

Still in awe! So beautiful!

We don’t even know where to start!!!! Dillon is the most talented florist and professional! Our flowers were absolutely BEAUTIFUL for our special day. It takes a special type of person to constantly create gorgeous arrangements, and Dillon is that person. Dillon created the most magical and enchanting space for our wedding. We are still in awe!

He was the first vendor we picked, because there was no question that we had to have Dillon do the florals for our wedding! He listened to exactly what I was envisioning, and completely blew it out of the park. Everyone was raving about how gorgeous the florals were, and we are STILL getting comments and compliments weeks later!! Many guests said that they were the most beautiful arrangements they have even seen.

Dillon and Kyle are the best team! They are so flexible, accommodating, easy to work with, and truly care about all of their clients. They made our wedding the most beautiful day of our lives, and everything was completely perfect. We would give him a million stars if we could, and will continue to recommend him to everyone! THANK YOU, Dillon!

XOXO - Gabriella and Gabe
    Lauren M. Married on 05/01/2021

The greatest!

Dillon was so great to work with and really brought our vision to life -- everything was absolutely beautiful! Everything we explained or were hoping for, he absolutely nailed it. He even was nice enough to assemble our seating chart amongst the greenery, and I don't know if I've ever seen anything as gorgeous as the installment over the dance floor. Absolutely recommend!
    Ashley H. Married on 04/17/2021

Perfection

Dillon did such an amazing job designing the floral arrangements for my wedding. Everything was better than I imagined. He was also so helpful with my budget. Most florists just ignored my budget, but Dillon worked so hard to match my vision with my price. My wedding wouldn’t have been half as nice without Dillon. The flowers really made it. Everything was perfect because of him. I will recommend him to anyone that listens.
    Cameron D. Married on 04/16/2021

Absolute Perfection

Dillon and his team were a dream! They were flexible with last minute plan changes and created the most perfect arrangements. Everything we could have hoped for and more!
  • Janet
    Janet M. Married on 03/29/2021

Flower Heaven

Dillon and his team were an absolute dreammmm to work with!!! From the very beginning, sitting down and getting to know our whole vision, to then postponing our wedding twice due to covid, I feel like we went through a lot together!! And he made it all seamless. He worked to help us keep floral within our budget (which is not easy because flowers are lifeeee!) but I can't even begin to describe how perfect they turned out. He is an absolute flower genius. My bouquet made it through the wedding, to the after party, a 3 hour drive home, and then looked gorg on my kitchen table for 4 more days. Impressive ;) Thank you for making all of my floral dreams come true, Dillon!! You are awesomeee!!
    PS: Do yourself a favor and get the champagne wall! It is the perfect backdrop for guest pics, and who doesn't love a wall of champs!
  • Alyssa
    Alyssa P. Married on 03/27/2021

Holy cow... he is AMAZING!!!

I found Dillon on Instagram and I was OBSESSED and knew I had to instantly book him!! He was so amazing to work with, so responsive, and incredibly talented!! I had so much faith in his designs that I just told him my over all style and just let him do his thing and let me tell you... WOW!! The florals were even more amazing than I could have ever imagine!!! And I mean a champagne wall... what guest wouldn’t love that?! Everyone couldn’t stop talking about how amazing the florals looked!! Dillon went above and beyond with everything and I wish I could give him a million stars, 5 is just not enough!
  • Chloe
    Chloe B. Married on 03/13/2021

the most beautiful floral

If I could give Dillon 10000 stars, I would. He created the most beautiful florals/decor for our special day and OMG we could not have been happier. He truly exceeded our expectations more than we could have ever imagined. My bouquet is something I will cherish forever, I can't even begin to explain how stunning it was! Dillon helped with our rehearsal dinner and wedding floral/decor and it was the best decision we ever made. He is so helpful in answering questions, patient with brides as they change their minds 100 times (me, haha) and truly has such a great for bringing a vision to life. Book Dillon, you will not be disappointed, I PROMISE. I just wish we could get married again so I could see our floral again for the first time...and cry, again. Thank you Dillon!!!! We are forever grateful to you and your team :)
  • Emilee
    Emilee Married on 03/06/2021

Amazing wedding flowers!

I knew right away during our first consult that Dillon was the perfect florist for our wedding! He understood my vision, gave good recommendations, and his prices were unmatched! The flowers for our wedding day completely exceeded my expectations!!! I will never get over how beautiful my bouquet was, and the mantle install completely transformed the space. The table pieces were simple and elegant, exactly what I was hoping for! He and Kyle went above and beyond, and I’m so thankful we had them to make our special day so beautiful!
    Meredith Married on 12/08/2020

A dream to work with!

Dillon and his team were an absolute dream to work with! My wedding florals were everything I wanted and more! I would recommend Designs by Dillon to all brides!!!
  • Ashlee
    Ashlee U. Married on 12/07/2020

The Florist King!

Dillon is the absolute best in the business and I wouldn't choose anyone else for flowers! His floral arrangements are impeccably beautiful and he brought my floral dreams to life! Since day one, Dillon was so amazing to work with! He is so patient and very attentive to detail and really listens to what you want! We unfortunately had to postpone our wedding due to COVID and went from a Spring wedding to a Winter wedding. Because of this, my whole image for flowers changed, as I wanted to incorporate more 'wintery greens.' The arrangements Dillon created were soooo soooo beautiful and just made everything so magical! Not only are his designs stunning, he was so understanding and easy to work with when we had to postpone our wedding! He made the whole process stress-free and made me feel comfortable with having to pick a new date! I highly recommend him and his team to anyone looking for wedding flowers! I will definitely be using him for anything floral related in the future!!
  • Reagan
    Reagan M. Married on 11/11/2020

Simply the Best

Dillon and his team are truly a dream come true for a bride. My husband and I went all out on the florals for our big day, and Dillon created the most magical, enchanting, tropical haven that would make anyone's jaw drop. He was ever so kind and understanding when it came to rescheduling (twice) due to COVID, and I couldn't be more grateful for the experience. I mean...just look at these photos!
    Sarah O. Married on 10/10/2020

DBD is the best in Wilmington!

Dillon is an incredible designer & artist. He took my very few ideas & brought them to life. Incredible work, incredible to work with, so kind & friendly! Wouldn't have wanted to work with anyone else in Wilmington!
  • Lauren
    Lauren P. Married on 10/03/2020

Dillon is amazing!

Dillon is the absolute BEST. I seriously look forward to every chance I get to speak with him, he manages to achieve the balance of being a complete professional while also making you feel like you're actually friends and not just a client. He's a joy in the craziness of the wedding planning process.

Beyond the fact that he's just a great human being, his work speaks for itself. The floral arrangements we received for our wedding were stunning. I absolutely loved them.

Lastly, and probably most importantly, Dillon was truly amazing when we had a change of plans and needed to not only dramatically scale back our order, but also change to a new location outside of Wilmington. Given the hit that wedding businesses have taken this year, I personally have seen quite a few vendors who have proven to be unfair or unyielding in their approach to working with brides trying to navigate COVID wedding planning. Dillon is not only one of the good ones - he is one of the best. In a time where everything is uncertain, Dillon could not have made me more comfortable or been more understanding about our change of plans and decision to downsize and relocate.

He did not try to push us to get anything beyond what he truly thought that we needed to make our space look fantastic (even if this meant that our floral budget was much smaller than the one we originally planned). He even figured out creative solutions to avoid us having to pay for extra delivery/set up fees since we were now going to be 2.5 hours away from his studio in Wilmington. AND after all of that, also went so far as to provide us with extra greenery at no cost in case we needed it (which I am SO glad he did because it was the absolute perfect touch).

I could go on for so much longer, but I'll spare you and just say - book Dillon. You will not regret it, he is 120% amazing and a delight to work with.
  • Victoria
    Victoria S. Married on 08/15/2020

Amazingggggg! X10000

Dillon and his team are absolutely amazing at what they do!! Dillon nailed my vision for the flowers, and I could not of been happier. Not only is the team talented, but they are so personable you feel like you have a new friend. Many of our guest were in awe of the flowers and said it was the design/arrangements/flowers they have seen. I was truly blown away by their work!
  • Anna
    Anna P. Married on 06/07/2020

Florals of my dreams!

Dillion and team are phenomenal to work with! I gave him an idea for what I had in mind but told him to run with it. End result- florals of my dreams!! I was blown away by his work and I know you will be too. He is professional, organized, talented, and FUN! Look no further.
  • Alexandria
    Alexandria H. Married on 05/30/2020

Fantastic Florals

Dillon and his team are absolute PERFECTION! I am a very visual person and had a difficult time deciding what my wedding vision was without actually seeing it.....Dillon and his team listened to everything I was looking for and made my wedding dream come alive!! He was so easy to work with during covid and having to postpone my wedding not once but twice. When the day finally came I was so relaxed because I knew he was going to take care of me and make everything beautiful. Dillon NEVER tried to up sale me on anything and was always open and honest which I truly appreciated. I wish I could get married over and over again just to have my florals done by him again. You will NOT regret working with him. AMAZING and not to mention one of the nicest people I have ever met.
    Jessica R. Married on 05/30/2020

Best florist in Wilmington!

Dillon was absolutely incredible! He did floral arrangements for my bridal shower, rehearsal dinner and wedding... each and every arrangement and bouquet he made were STUNNING. I would not have wanted to have any one else do the florals. He made my dream come to life with his unique and beautiful creations.
  • Rachel
    Rachel W. Married on 05/09/2020

The bomb. Com!

How do I even start - Dillon and his team are absolutely and truly amazing. Truly.

From our initial consult last year, to navigating a variety of COVID-19 changes, Dillon was by our side, thinking of fun and creative ideas to make our wedding the best and most beautiful day ever. And it was. It exceeded my expectations x1000 - his work is the best in town and I would recommend him to any bride who is looking for a floral genius! And not to mention, he is the absolute sweetest! Look no further than Designs by Dillon!
  • Kelsey
    Kelsey S. Married on 05/07/2020

Can't recommend highly enough!

I really can’t sing Dillon’s praises highly enough. Not only were our florals out-of-this-world beautiful (seeing them for the first time was one of my favorite parts of our day!), but working with Dillon was just such a delight. Like most 2020 couples, our wedding plans changed dramatically, multiple times, and Dillon couldn’t have been more flexible or accommodating. He also has the most calming and friendly demeanor, which is truly invaluable while trying to plan a wedding in a pandemic. We completely scrapped our original plan, asked for a totally different design, moved venues, and made last minute requests — none of which threw Dillon for even the slightest loop. We loved getting to work with Dillon and only wish we had more events we could plan with him!
  • Katy
    Katy J. Married on 04/04/2020

Amazing!

Designs by Dillon was beyond amazing. As a Covid bride I had a lot of bumps along the way to out special day. Dillon and his team were beyond accommodating to the very changing rule changes and reschedules that Covid presented us with. Dillon brought my floral vision to life in every way I had imagined and more. The quickness in response time to emails and questions was above and beyond. Designs by Dillon made all of my
    wedding floral dreams come true. They truly care about each and every bride and groom and do all they can to make sure your vision comes to life as you dreamt and then some. 10 out 10 would HIGHLY recommend to any future bride and groom for your special day!!!