Bubbly Events

Package Price $2,000
Availability Check your date
  • Pricing

About Bubbly Events

Bubbly Events is an event planning company based in Wilmington, North Carolina. Katie Lange, the owner, has a degree in business management from the North Carolina State University, and she established Bubbly Events in 2013. From the weekend's timeline, to set up, to clean up, Kate is able to step in at any point in the wedding or event planning process. She offers both partial and full-service planning assistance, based on the couple's needs and preference.

Bubbly Events offers planning assistance for ceremonies and receptions, as well as rehearsal dinners. Katie can assist in the planning of several wedding types, including civil unions, destination weddings, military weddings, religious ceremonies, non-religious ceremonies, cultural weddings, and eco-friendly weddings. She also offers in-person consultations to understand each couple's preferences and vision for their big day. Bubbly Events offers the following services:

• Budget analysis

1 User photo

Bubbly Events 1
  • Shelby

Shelby · Married on 07/22/2018

Katie was amazing! She was great to work with and was always willing to answer my questions! She suggested that I do the Month of Coordination package because I did already have a lot of plans and ideas. I appreciated her honesty. She also kept everything moving and everyone on schedule the day of - which I loved. Our wedding was absolutely perfect and it was thanks to her!

Kellie · Married on 06/16/2018

I can promise you that there is no one out there better than Katie! I hired her for month before/day of coordination and she is worth every penny and more! After everything, I wish I would have used her for partial planning too. She was the perfect fit for me and made sure I stayed organized during my year and a half engagement. We had 3 sit down meetings (One casual wine date to meet and two official wedding planning) and countless emails and text messages. She was always there with any questions I had with the entire planning process. She kept track of all my vendors, designed my reception layout, and took care of all the stressful month before/day of things you don't want to do! She made sure I didn't forget anything that I would need for the ceremony/reception, and of course I had bride brain and did forget a few things that she took care of immediately. I'm sure 100 things went wrong, but I had no idea because she and her asst were on top of everything! She made sure everything I wanted happened and happened when I wanted them to. I honestly don't know that I would have done without her on my wedding day. She even ran around us furiously with a sparkler, just so we could get the perfect picture! :) Katie is the best.

Bubbly Events Pricing

• What is the hourly rate? $ 75.00
  • How many planners are on your team? 1

• Designs by Dillon
    Designs by Dillon Wedding Florists

Katie is the best of the best! You truly will not miss a beat on your big day with her on your team! Professionalism and details are what she's all about and it truly shows in everything she does! We love working with Katie and the entire Bubbly team!

• Something to Remember Wedding Productions
    Something to Remember Wedding Productions Wedding Videographers

We did a wedding with Bubbly Events at the Brooklyn Arts Center in Wilmington. They did an amazing job. The venue looked gorgeous and they kept up in the loop the entire day. It was a real pleasure to work with Bubbly Events.

• Han Hills - Wilmington Wedding Officiant
    Han Hills - Wilmington Wedding Officiant Wedding Officiants

I worked with Katie and the team at a beautiful Scottish themed wedding on a Sunday morning. As an Officiant, I am often distracted from the task of ceremony by organizational issues, but the Bubbly team gave me one of the most beautifully organized events I have ever experienced. Katie has that amazing combination of knowing how to manage organization, the timeline, and people. Especially the people! She makes the herding feel like part of the fun. I walked away from that ceremony knowing we had created something magical, and a lot of that was down to Katie and her team bringing a wonderful focus and joyful attitude to even the smallest task. I can't wait to work another Bubbly wedding, and watch things fall in to place with a smile once again. Five stars. Outstanding!

• Wilmington, NC 28409 See on map