Bubbly Events

Package Price $2,000
Availability Check your date
  • Pricing

About Bubbly Events

Bubbly Events is an event planning company based in Wilmington, North Carolina. Katie Lange, the owner, has a degree in business management from the North Carolina State University, and she established Bubbly Events in 2013. From the weekend’s timeline, to set up, to clean up, Kate is able to step in at any point in the wedding or event planning process. She offers both partial and full-service planning assistance, based on the couple's needs and preference.

Bubbly Events offers planning assistance for ceremonies and receptions, as well as rehearsal dinners. Katie can assist in the planning of several wedding types, including civil unions, destination weddings, military weddings, religious ceremonies, non-religious ceremonies, cultural weddings, and eco-friendly weddings. She also offers in-person consultations to understand each couple’s preferences and vision for their big day. Bubbly Events offers the following services:

• Budget analysis

Bubbly Events 1
Bubbly Events 2

Katie · Married on 11/16/2018

Katie Lange is simply amazing

I knew from the moment I met Katie for our first meet and greet meeting, she was the one for our big day. Katie far surpassed all of my wedding coordinator expectations and I would recommend her over and over. Every time Katie and I would communicate via email or our in person meetings, she was always very organized, had all of our notes from communications, and basically would just bring thoughts out of my head, she knew exactly what I was thinking. She was very helpful in decision making for our wedding when it came to vendors and details which made my part of wedding planning a breeze. On the day of our wedding, she was never afraid to take the reins to ensure everyone was where they needed to be and ensure our day went exactly how it was supposed to. Our wedding day was seamless and is very reasonably priced for the amount of time, effort, perfection and profession she puts into your wedding. She always knows what I needed before I even asked her. Her personality is contagious and I can't wait to be able to plan something with her again! Katie with Bubbly is perfect for your wedding day, we couldn't have done it without her! Thank you Katie!

xoxo, Katie

Mallory · Married on 09/08/2018

Could not have done it without Katie!

I knew that I would need a wedding planner but I overestimated the importance of choosing the right one. After speaking with Katie on the phone about what I had in mind and the help I needed, she immediately put my mind at ease about the planning process. She didn't try to sell me more services or things I didn't need and was truly a breath of fresh air. It's hard not to be overwhelmed by all of the options and vendors available today and Katie is amazing at pulling it all together. She helped me stay within budget but still achieve the look I wanted, which I didn't think was possible. I cannot say enough good things about just how much she did for my husband and I on our wedding weekend. She organized rehearsal, dealt with all of the vendors, set up, broke down, and even delivered gifts and decorations to us after it was all over. She knew what we would need, before we even knew to ask. Katie is great and great at what she does!

• Shelby

Shelby · Married on 07/22/2018

Katie was amazing! She was great to work with and was always willing to answer my questions! She suggested that I do the Month of Coordination package because I did already have a lot of plans and ideas. I appreciated her honesty. She also kept everything moving and everyone on schedule the day of - which I loved. Our wedding was absolutely perfect and it was thanks to her!

Bubbly Events Pricing

• What is the hourly rate? $ 75.00
  • How many planners are on your team? 1

• Designs by Dillon
    Designs by Dillon Wedding Florists

Katie is the best of the best! You truly will not miss a beat on your big day with her on your team! Professionalism and details are what she's all about and it truly shows in everything she does! We love working with Katie and the entire Bubbly team!

• Something to Remember Wedding Productions
    Something to Remember Wedding Productions Wedding Videographers

We did a wedding with Bubbly Events at the Brooklyn Arts Center in Wilmington. They did an amazing job. The venue looked gorgeous and they kept up in the loop the entire day. It was a real pleasure to work with Bubbly Events.

• Han Hills - Wilmington Wedding Officiant
    Han Hills - Wilmington Wedding Officiant Wedding Officiants

I worked with Katie and the team at a beautiful Scottish themed wedding on a Sunday morning. As an Officiant, I am often distracted from the task of ceremony by organizational issues, but the Bubbly team gave me one of the most beautifully organized events I have ever experienced. Katie has that amazing combination of knowing how to manage organization, the timeline, and people. Especially the people! She makes the herding feel like part of the fun. I walked away from that ceremony knowing we had created something magical, and a lot of that was down to Katie and her team bringing a wonderful focus and joyful attitude to even the smallest task. I can't wait to work another Bubbly wedding, and watch things fall in to place with a smile once again. Five stars. Outstanding!

• Wilmington, North Carolina, 28409 See on map