Wilmington, NC 28409 Map · Phone number
Package Price $2,500
Availability Check your date
  • Pricing

About Bubbly Events

Bubbly Events is an event planning company based in Wilmington, North Carolina. Katie Lange, the owner, has a degree in business management from the North Carolina State University, and she established Bubbly Events in 2013. From the weekend’s timeline, to set up, to clean up, Kate is able to step in at any point in the wedding or event planning process. She offers both partial and full-service planning assistance, based on the couple's needs and preference.

Bubbly Events offers planning assistance for ceremonies and receptions, as well as rehearsal dinners. Katie can assist in the planning of several wedding types, including civil unions, destination weddings, military weddings, religious ceremonies, non-religious ceremonies, cultural weddings, and eco-friendly weddings. She also offers in-person consultations to understand each couple’s preferences and vision for their big day. Bubbly Events offers the following services:

• Budget analysis

• Design A Dream Events
  • Meg Henson Events
  • Honeysuckle Events
Airlie Gardens
elizaryan wrightsvillemanor erinl taylorphotography 898 51 651813 159853709046450
Details by Mary Raynor
Cake cutting

50 Reviews for Bubbly Events

• Allie

Allie Jones · Getting married on 01/01/2022

Top Tier, Detail-Oriented Service, and Fun !!!

Katie from Bubbly Events made my wedding planning experience extremely seamless. From the very beginning, her experience in this industry just shined through on everything we did and she was such a good captain of the ship on both my Rehearsal Dinner night and my entire Wedding Day and Night. They are the best! Give them a look if you are trying to find a wedding coordinator in the South!!

Sent on 03/02/2020
  • Tami

Tami Frink · Married on 08/06/2020

Zero stress 100% perfection!

We hired Bubbly Events for my daughter’s wedding which was held in August 6, 2020. Our wedding venue was Wrightsville Manor. Due to the Covid restrictions we had to change a lot of the wedding details. Katie from Bubbly Events was absolutely amazing. She was on top of everything. Anytime we had a question or a change of an idea, she responded within minutes. She was able to accommodate everything that we needed and she kept in touch with the vendors continuously. On the day of the wedding everything ran absolutely perfect. She sees the things that we would have easily missed, like getting areas free from any clutter for the videographers and photographers. She kept us on time for each event without ever making us feel rushed. The day of the wedding was so stress-free. The entire wedding party just basically breezed through without a care really. She did all of the thinking for us! I wish I could hire her for my day-to-day life! It would definitely run smoother if I could! I will never ever try to organize a large event again without the expertise of Katie and Bubbly Events!

Sent on 08/16/2020
  • Margaret

Margaret Robbins · Married on 07/10/2020

Book Katie Lange for your wedding coordinator!

I booked Katie Lange to be my wedding coordinator, and it was the best decision I made in my entire wedding process! From the first conversation I had with her, she was so professional and on top of things, and that was the trend throughout the months leading up to my wedding. My wedding was July 10, and there was so much uncertainly with COVID-19, but Katie remained flexible and optimistic that my wedding would be able to happen -- and it did! Katie did SO much the day before my wedding and on my wedding day. She thought of every detail, and there was literally nothing that I had to worry about. It was so nice to be able to relax and enjoy my wedding day and know that she was on top of things -- from running the rehearsal to set up and decorating on the wedding day, to keeping things running time wise, to cleaning up after the event, she took care of everything! She even made sure that we got appetizers from cocktail hour and brought us our dinner plates so we actually got a chance to eat at our wedding -- which was incredible! She also sent me a bunch of pictures the day after my wedding so I could have a chance to look back on parts of the day -- which was so special! She did a truly amazing job as a coordinator, and I was so thankful that she came highly recommended by my venue. If you book Katie to be your coordinator, you will absolutely not regret it! She is wonderful!!!

Sent on 08/26/2020

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Bubbly Events Pricing

Bubbly Events Price Rates

Bubbly Events FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 1800
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
    $ 2500
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 4200
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What is the hourly rate?
    $ 75
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Cultural
    Destination
    Eco-Friendly
    Military
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

• Designs by Dillon Wedding Florists

Katie is the best of the best! You truly will not miss a beat on your big day with her on your team! Professionalism and details are what she's all about and it truly shows in everything she does! We love working with Katie and the entire Bubbly team!

• Something to Remember Wedding Productions Wedding Videographers

We did a wedding with Bubbly Events at the Brooklyn Arts Center in Wilmington. They did an amazing job. The venue looked gorgeous and they kept up in the loop the entire day. It was a real pleasure to work with Bubbly Events.

• Han Hills - Wilmington Wedding Officiant
    Han Hills - Wilmington Wedding Officiant Wedding Officiants

I worked with Katie and the team at a beautiful Scottish themed wedding on a Sunday morning. As an Officiant, I am often distracted from the task of ceremony by organizational issues, but the Bubbly team gave me one of the most beautifully organized events I have ever experienced. Katie has that amazing combination of knowing how to manage organization, the timeline, and people. Especially the people! She makes the herding feel like part of the fun. I walked away from that ceremony knowing we had created something magical, and a lot of that was down to Katie and her team bringing a wonderful focus and joyful attitude to even the smallest task. I can't wait to work another Bubbly wedding, and watch things fall in to place with a smile once again. Five stars. Outstanding!

• Wilmington, North Carolina, 28409 See on map
    Location of (Bubbly Events)