Wilmington, NC 28409 Map · Phone number
Package Price $2,000
Availability Check your date
  • Pricing

About Bubbly Events

Bubbly Events is an event planning company based in Wilmington, North Carolina. Katie Lange, the owner, has a degree in business management from the North Carolina State University, and she established Bubbly Events in 2013. From the weekend’s timeline, to set up, to clean up, Kate is able to step in at any point in the wedding or event planning process. She offers both partial and full-service planning assistance, based on the couple's needs and preference.

Bubbly Events offers planning assistance for ceremonies and receptions, as well as rehearsal dinners. Katie can assist in the planning of several wedding types, including civil unions, destination weddings, military weddings, religious ceremonies, non-religious ceremonies, cultural weddings, and eco-friendly weddings. She also offers in-person consultations to understand each couple’s preferences and vision for their big day. Bubbly Events offers the following services:

• Budget analysis

Bubbly Events 6
Bubbly Events 7
  • Lane

Lane Stickley · Married on 09/14/2019

Work with Katie if you have the chance!

Working with Katie was the best thing I could have done for myself in planning my wedding. After reading rave reviews from other clients and talking to her on the phone for 30 minutes, I knew I wanted to work with her.  The things I specifically liked about working with Katie:

1. She was very honest with me about which package to select (she actually dissuaded me from getting partial planning and told me I'd only need month-of-planning).
    2. Her pricing was the most competitive I was able to find and was outlined clearly on her wedding wire page.
    3. Despite the fact that I picked a monthly package, she communicated with me for nine months leading up to my wedding and answered questions big and small.
    4. She has a team of people who work for her so she's able to attend the rehearsal and coordinate with vendors, the wedding party and photographers on the day-of.
    5. She's worked with everyone in town, so in the weeks leading up to the wedding, she took over all communication with my vendors so that I could focus on my own small tasks.

Katie made me feel completely at ease in the lead up to and on the day of my wedding. I cannot recommend her highly enough!

Sent on 09/26/2019
  • Chelsea

Chelsea · Married on 09/13/2019

Dream wedding planner!

We hired Katie for our September wedding at Wrightsville Manor. After one phone conversation, I knew Katie would be the perfect fit for our day, especially because she came highly recommended by our venue.

Leading up to our wedding day, Katie was extremely organized, very responsive, and helped us work through things we wouldn't have otherwise thought about. On our wedding day, she absolutely NAILED my design vision and was always one step ahead of us for the entire day. Everything started on time, and everyone felt so cared for. I felt like I had a friend with me all day which was so important to me as a bride! Even my whole family commented on how attentive and organized Katie was and how perfect the whole day went. As a wedding photographer myself, I will forever recommend Katie to my future brides and grooms!!

Sent on 09/30/2019
    Bubbly Events 8
    Bubbly Events 9
    Bubbly Events 10
    Bubbly Events 11
    Bubbly Events 12
    Bubbly Events 13

Mari · Married on 08/31/2019

The heart of the wedding planning process!!

I chose Katie for my wedding planner at Wrightsville Manor because she is literally there almost every weekend coordinating someone’s wedding, so I know she knew the venue inside and out! While that was definitely true, I was shocked how much I really needed her help with planning items throughout the year. Things like what size tent do you need, suggestions on where to buy candles in bulk, how to label your seating chart, when to send invitations, she went above and beyond in answering questions for me all year long! It was so nice to have a professional opinion and that made you feel so confident as a bride in your decision making! Also, she and her team worked so hard on the wedding day and literally turned my inspiration pictures into a reality! She even popped in the limo at the end of the night to help un do all of the buttons on my dress so we didn’t have difficulty later on. I mean she had thought of absolutely everything, and I was so calm on my wedding day and got to take it in all because of her! Highly recommend Katie and her team!!

Sent on 10/10/2019

• What is the hourly rate? $ 75.00
  • How many planners are on your team? 1

• Designs by Dillon
    Designs by Dillon Wedding Florists

Katie is the best of the best! You truly will not miss a beat on your big day with her on your team! Professionalism and details are what she's all about and it truly shows in everything she does! We love working with Katie and the entire Bubbly team!

• Something to Remember Wedding Productions
    Something to Remember Wedding Productions Wedding Videographers

We did a wedding with Bubbly Events at the Brooklyn Arts Center in Wilmington. They did an amazing job. The venue looked gorgeous and they kept up in the loop the entire day. It was a real pleasure to work with Bubbly Events.

• Han Hills - Wilmington Wedding Officiant
    Han Hills - Wilmington Wedding Officiant Wedding Officiants

I worked with Katie and the team at a beautiful Scottish themed wedding on a Sunday morning. As an Officiant, I am often distracted from the task of ceremony by organizational issues, but the Bubbly team gave me one of the most beautifully organized events I have ever experienced. Katie has that amazing combination of knowing how to manage organization, the timeline, and people. Especially the people! She makes the herding feel like part of the fun. I walked away from that ceremony knowing we had created something magical, and a lot of that was down to Katie and her team bringing a wonderful focus and joyful attitude to even the smallest task. I can't wait to work another Bubbly wedding, and watch things fall in to place with a smile once again. Five stars. Outstanding!

• Wilmington, North Carolina, 28409 See on map