Wilmington, NC 28409 Map · Phone number
Package Price $2,000
Availability Check your date
  • Pricing

About Bubbly Events

Bubbly Events is an event planning company based in Wilmington, North Carolina. Katie Lange, the owner, has a degree in business management from the North Carolina State University, and she established Bubbly Events in 2013. From the weekend’s timeline, to set up, to clean up, Kate is able to step in at any point in the wedding or event planning process. She offers both partial and full-service planning assistance, based on the couple's needs and preference.

Bubbly Events offers planning assistance for ceremonies and receptions, as well as rehearsal dinners. Katie can assist in the planning of several wedding types, including civil unions, destination weddings, military weddings, religious ceremonies, non-religious ceremonies, cultural weddings, and eco-friendly weddings. She also offers in-person consultations to understand each couple’s preferences and vision for their big day. Bubbly Events offers the following services:

• Budget analysis

Bubbly Events 5
  • Eliza

Eliza · Married on 07/27/2019

Simply Incredible!

I have now been married for exactly 1 week and I owe it all to Katie! What an incredible person. From the moment you meet Katie you know you’ve made the best decision. I had the monthly coordination package, and when I realized how great working with Katie feels, I immediately wished I had picked the partial or full planning packages because she is just so talented and organized! Whenever I was stressed out about something or didn’t know what to do, I always turned to Katie. She quickly provided incredible advice, was extremely patient with my indecision, and continued to calm all my nerves. Whenever we needed a quantity change from one of my vendors, Katie would say “don’t worry, I’ll take care of it,” which when you are stressed out about work and other aspects of the wedding, is the best thing to hear. Katie was always willing to talk on the phone or meet in town to discuss wedding to do’s, and I never had to worry that I was forgetting anything because Katie has it all covered. On wedding day, when we realized that I was 6 tables short on my menu cards, Katie immediately goes “don’t worry, I’ll take care of it,” and when I came out for my reception, every single table had menu cards, as she had found a print shop to do it within a few hours. She is a miracle worker! But most of all, Katie is not only an incredible professional, she feels like a friend you have known for a very long time and you can trust her 100% to pull of the most incredible wedding. 11/10, I would always recommend working with her!

Sent on 08/04/2019
    Bubbly Events 6
    Bubbly Events 7
    Bubbly Events 8
  • austin

austin · Married on 02/02/2019

Incredible!

You know you did good when every time another vendor asks who your coordinator is and you tell them Katie Lange they say "Oh good! We love her."
    Katie was so easy to meet with and talk to. She answered all my questions even months before the wedding (hired her as month of coordination). And our month out meeting set all my nerves on chill.
    She is a force of calm at the wedding and rehearsal. I had lost my list of decorations to give her with the decor but she put together our wedding better than I imagined. She and her team are absolutely incredible and I am so glad we got to work with Bubbly!

Sent on 02/21/2019

Katie · Married on 11/16/2018

Katie Lange is simply amazing

I knew from the moment I met Katie for our first meet and greet meeting, she was the one for our big day. Katie far surpassed all of my wedding coordinator expectations and I would recommend her over and over. Every time Katie and I would communicate via email or our in person meetings, she was always very organized, had all of our notes from communications, and basically would just bring thoughts out of my head, she knew exactly what I was thinking. She was very helpful in decision making for our wedding when it came to vendors and details which made my part of wedding planning a breeze. On the day of our wedding, she was never afraid to take the reins to ensure everyone was where they needed to be and ensure our day went exactly how it was supposed to. Our wedding day was seamless and is very reasonably priced for the amount of time, effort, perfection and profession she puts into your wedding. She always knows what I needed before I even asked her. Her personality is contagious and I can't wait to be able to plan something with her again! Katie with Bubbly is perfect for your wedding day, we couldn't have done it without her! Thank you Katie!

xoxo, Katie

• What is the hourly rate? $ 75.00
  • How many planners are on your team? 1

• Designs by Dillon
    Designs by Dillon Wedding Florists

Katie is the best of the best! You truly will not miss a beat on your big day with her on your team! Professionalism and details are what she's all about and it truly shows in everything she does! We love working with Katie and the entire Bubbly team!

• Something to Remember Wedding Productions
    Something to Remember Wedding Productions Wedding Videographers

We did a wedding with Bubbly Events at the Brooklyn Arts Center in Wilmington. They did an amazing job. The venue looked gorgeous and they kept up in the loop the entire day. It was a real pleasure to work with Bubbly Events.

• Han Hills - Wilmington Wedding Officiant
    Han Hills - Wilmington Wedding Officiant Wedding Officiants

I worked with Katie and the team at a beautiful Scottish themed wedding on a Sunday morning. As an Officiant, I am often distracted from the task of ceremony by organizational issues, but the Bubbly team gave me one of the most beautifully organized events I have ever experienced. Katie has that amazing combination of knowing how to manage organization, the timeline, and people. Especially the people! She makes the herding feel like part of the fun. I walked away from that ceremony knowing we had created something magical, and a lot of that was down to Katie and her team bringing a wonderful focus and joyful attitude to even the smallest task. I can't wait to work another Bubbly wedding, and watch things fall in to place with a smile once again. Five stars. Outstanding!

• Wilmington, North Carolina, 28409 See on map