Something Blue wedding design

Wilmington, NC View map Visit website

$2,000 Package Price

Something Blue wedding design is an event planning company based in Wilmington, North Carolina. Owner Holly Coleman is a planning expert who loves helping couples manage all the details of their big day. From creating checklists to following timelines, everything she does is designed to make her clients feel calm and organized.

Something Blue wedding design offers several packages, including day-of coordination and partial planning. Before their big day, couples are invited to meet Holly for a consultation to discuss their ideas. Depending on their requirements, she can provide vendor referrals, visual mood boards, and to-do lists. Holly can also help couples plan their engagement party, rehearsal dinner, or day-after brunch.

• LGBTQ+-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$1,000

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$2,000

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$30

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Day-of Coordination

Any other questions?

Message vendor
    Taylor K. Married on 10/22/2022

Excellent!!!!

Holly was absolutely fantastic. She listened, was quick with responses, and really made my dream day wedding come to life. I don’t know how I would have navigated my wedding without her. At times when I felt clueless, she was really there for me and knew just what to do- and if she wasn’t sure- she found out right away and got right back to me! Honestly- a life saver. And the kindest soul, so easy to talk to. I can’t recommend enough!

If you’re a clueless bride and need someone that knows what they’re doing- Holly is your gal
illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Pricing

Team

Holly
Holly
Owner

Hello y'all! My name is Holly Coleman, and I am the owner of Something Blue. I was born and raised here in beautiful Wilmington, NC and although I have moved away several times, I always find my way home! I love the beach, but I also love the mountains. I'm a sucker for writing a good list AND for completing it, beautiful color palettes and mixed textures: there's nothing I love more than bringing a plan/vision to life! I am detail oriented and a perfectionist to my core; I believe in always giving my best effort in everything I do in life. I believe in kindness and gratitude, and in trying to leave everything (and everyone) just a little bit better than you found it (them). My wife and our fur babies are my entire world, I love to laugh and they make me do it often. Coffee, paperback books and plants are absolutely necessities. I love to collaborate and be creative, and there's nothing I would love more than to help you plan (and execute) your wedding day!

North Carolina Wilmington, NC, 28403

Monday-Saturday 9a-4p
Location of (Something Blue wedding design)

Other vendors in Wilmington for your wedding