Bubbly Events Reviews

Bubbly Events 5
  • Eliza

Eliza · Married on 07/27/2019

Simply Incredible!

I have now been married for exactly 1 week and I owe it all to Katie! What an incredible person. From the moment you meet Katie you know you’ve made the best decision. I had the monthly coordination package, and when I realized how great working with Katie feels, I immediately wished I had picked the partial or full planning packages because she is just so talented and organized! Whenever I was stressed out about something or didn’t know what to do, I always turned to Katie. She quickly provided incredible advice, was extremely patient with my indecision, and continued to calm all my nerves. Whenever we needed a quantity change from one of my vendors, Katie would say “don’t worry, I’ll take care of it,” which when you are stressed out about work and other aspects of the wedding, is the best thing to hear. Katie was always willing to talk on the phone or meet in town to discuss wedding to do’s, and I never had to worry that I was forgetting anything because Katie has it all covered. On wedding day, when we realized that I was 6 tables short on my menu cards, Katie immediately goes “don’t worry, I’ll take care of it,” and when I came out for my reception, every single table had menu cards, as she had found a print shop to do it within a few hours. She is a miracle worker! But most of all, Katie is not only an incredible professional, she feels like a friend you have known for a very long time and you can trust her 100% to pull of the most incredible wedding. 11/10, I would always recommend working with her!

Sent on 08/04/2019
    Bubbly Events 6
    Bubbly Events 7
    Bubbly Events 8
  • austin

austin · Married on 02/02/2019

Incredible!

You know you did good when every time another vendor asks who your coordinator is and you tell them Katie Lange they say "Oh good! We love her."
    Katie was so easy to meet with and talk to. She answered all my questions even months before the wedding (hired her as month of coordination). And our month out meeting set all my nerves on chill.
    She is a force of calm at the wedding and rehearsal. I had lost my list of decorations to give her with the decor but she put together our wedding better than I imagined. She and her team are absolutely incredible and I am so glad we got to work with Bubbly!

Sent on 02/21/2019

Katie · Married on 11/16/2018

Katie Lange is simply amazing

I knew from the moment I met Katie for our first meet and greet meeting, she was the one for our big day. Katie far surpassed all of my wedding coordinator expectations and I would recommend her over and over. Every time Katie and I would communicate via email or our in person meetings, she was always very organized, had all of our notes from communications, and basically would just bring thoughts out of my head, she knew exactly what I was thinking. She was very helpful in decision making for our wedding when it came to vendors and details which made my part of wedding planning a breeze. On the day of our wedding, she was never afraid to take the reins to ensure everyone was where they needed to be and ensure our day went exactly how it was supposed to. Our wedding day was seamless and is very reasonably priced for the amount of time, effort, perfection and profession she puts into your wedding. She always knows what I needed before I even asked her. Her personality is contagious and I can't wait to be able to plan something with her again! Katie with Bubbly is perfect for your wedding day, we couldn't have done it without her! Thank you Katie!

xoxo, Katie

Sent on 01/02/2019

Mallory · Married on 09/08/2018

Could not have done it without Katie!

I knew that I would need a wedding planner but I overestimated the importance of choosing the right one. After speaking with Katie on the phone about what I had in mind and the help I needed, she immediately put my mind at ease about the planning process. She didn't try to sell me more services or things I didn't need and was truly a breath of fresh air. It's hard not to be overwhelmed by all of the options and vendors available today and Katie is amazing at pulling it all together. She helped me stay within budget but still achieve the look I wanted, which I didn't think was possible. I cannot say enough good things about just how much she did for my husband and I on our wedding weekend. She organized rehearsal, dealt with all of the vendors, set up, broke down, and even delivered gifts and decorations to us after it was all over. She knew what we would need, before we even knew to ask. Katie is great and great at what she does!

Sent on 12/18/2018
  • Shelby

Shelby · Married on 07/22/2018

Katie was amazing! She was great to work with and was always willing to answer my questions! She suggested that I do the Month of Coordination package because I did already have a lot of plans and ideas. I appreciated her honesty. She also kept everything moving and everyone on schedule the day of - which I loved. Our wedding was absolutely perfect and it was thanks to her!

Sent on 07/22/2018
  • Ashley

Ashley · Married on 07/13/2018

Amazing!!!

Katie surpassed all of my wedding coordinator expectations by a long shot! I had no idea where to begin choosing a day-of coordinator so I just started at the top of my venue's recommended list of coordinators and Bubbly Events was the first and ONLY one I made it through. From our very first meeting, I KNEW Katie was perfect! She honestly reminded me of myself in terms organization and type A personality, which is exactly what you need when planning a wedding. She understood me on every level and she could almost take the thoughts out of my head and tell me what I wanted and needed and how I should go about doing it. I have never met anyone that could do that so I was thrilled when the stars aligned and brought me to her! She is detail oriented and extremely organized. She is not afraid to take charge and tell people what to do and when to do it. She is the reason my wedding was absolutely FLAWLESS in terms of timeline and execution. I would recommend her ten times over! She is so reasonably priced for the amount of perfection and professionalism she provides. My husband also planned a surprise for me at the end of our reception and Katie played it off perfectly... she even planned the whole thing for him once he planted he idea! Her personality radiates positivity and "Bubbly" could not be more perfect for her and her business. We loved Katie and Bubbly Events!!!

Sent on 12/28/2018
    Bubbly Events 9

Kellie · Married on 06/16/2018

I can promise you that there is no one out there better than Katie! I hired her for month before/day of coordination and she is worth every penny and more! After everything, I wish I would have used her for partial planning too. She was the perfect fit for me and made sure I stayed organized during my year and a half engagement. We had 3 sit down meetings (One casual wine date to meet and two official wedding planning) and countless emails and text messages. She was always there with any questions I had with the entire planning process. She kept track of all my vendors, designed my reception layout, and took care of all the stressful month before/day of things you don't want to do! She made sure I didn't forget anything that I would need for the ceremony/reception, and of course I had bride brain and did forget a few things that she took care of immediately. I'm sure 100 things went wrong, but I had no idea because she and her asst were on top of everything! She made sure everything I wanted happened and happened when I wanted them to. I honestly don't know that I would have done without her on my wedding day. She even ran around us furiously with a sparkler, just so we could get the perfect picture! :) Katie is the best.

Sent on 07/03/2018

Brooke · Married on 06/09/2018

From the moment I had my first meeting with Katie ( wine date) I knew she was my girl! I had no idea where to start in regards to my wedding planning, etiquette, how to handle certain family members, and STRESS! Throughout the entire process she was EXTREMELY organized, detailed oriented, always withheld a professional manor, and kept me on track for a year and a half! She provided me with tools to best help me construct a budget and a guest list which was priceless! On my wedding day she was my voice and made sure that everything I had ever mentioned that I wanted was set into play. She was the reason that I remained calm when I normally would have freaked. If something went wrong on my wedding day I have yet to hear about it as Katie was my day of contact and I'm 110% sure that she had everything under control!

Sent on 06/25/2018

Breanne · Married on 06/01/2018

When we first started planning a wedding, my husband didn't understand the importance of a wedding planner. After our first in person visit, he walked away saying "hiring her was on the the best decisions we made" and that was BEFORE the actual wedding. I can tell you that statement proved to be very accurate through the whole wedding planning & event with Katie and her team. Even when I spoke to other vendors, they always had great things to say about Bubbly Events. Don't even second guess if you need a wedding planner because YOU DO and I would highly recommend this team to any soon to be married couple. While we opted for the "month of" because I felt comfortable with handling the back end of the planning work, I didn't want my family or friends having to worry about decorating, running the show or fixing any problems day of. That's where Katie helped take all of the stress away, Being a control freak myself, sometimes its hard to give up the reigns but, I felt totally confident letting Katie take the lead. She helped us make some of those hard decisions and always made sure we were on track with planning and our day of timeline. All in all, our wedding turned out exactly how I envisioned & everything went so smoothly.

Sent on 07/05/2018
    Bubbly Events 10

Brianna · Married on 05/20/2018

I hired Katie for day of coordination and she was absolutely amazing! Although she was only hired to do day of coordination, she maintained communication with me the whole year before my wedding. She had recommendations about vendors, designed the layout for the wedding reception and ceremony, and she also made the schedule for the entire day from when hair and make up began to the sparkler exit. My wedding was at Wrightsville Manor and the ceremony was originally supposed to be outside and reception inside and there was supposed to be no flipping of any space. But due to the chance of rain I decided to have both the reception and ceremony outside. When the decision was made Katie was absolutely fine with that last minute change and she and her amazing team was able to flip the entire room in about 30 minutes! The room looked phenomenal and my day went perfect and smoothly all thanks to her help as I truly couldn't have done it without her!!

Sent on 06/10/2018

Kim · Married on 03/24/2018

Katie is seriously THE BEST! From our first meeting I felt so comfortable that she would be able to make my ideas come to life and keep me organized. She was very responsive over emails or texts when I had questions. She took care of EVERYTHING the day of so all I had to worry about was getting ready with my bridesmaids. I highly recommend her planning services and I'm so happy I got to work with her!

Sent on 06/29/2018

Hollie · Married on 11/05/2017

Katie was amazing to work with! We hired her for month of coordination and she exceeded my expectations. She kept track of everything throughout the entire planning process and met with me a few times before the month of when I was feeling overwhelmed and stressed. She would constantly tell me that I was on top of my planning and that everything would be fine and to not stress. And she was right, the day of, I was not stressed about anything, I was actually able to enjoy the whole day. She coordinated all of my vendors when she took over the last month, made sure that we had reserved everything, and even flipped our ceremony room into our reception room. She took my vision and made my wedding absolutely beautiful, better than I could have dreamt. Katie was so organized, paid attention to the details, she listened and fulfilled my every request, and overall was fantastic to work with!

Sent on 11/29/2017

Alessandra · Married on 10/07/2017

We hired Katie for partial planning and day of coordination services right after we booked our venue (Brick Landing in Ocean Isle Beach). We could NOT have made a better decision! Katie kept us organized, helped make important decisions, and made sure we were hitting the milestones we needed to be throughout the planning process. Her greatest value, however, was the day of the wedding when – you guessed it – it rained right before I was supposed to walk across the boardwalk to our outdoor ceremony. Katie and her assistant gathered the guests to help them get quickly out of the rain, kept me calm, and then convinced me to stick it out so we could have my dream outdoor ceremony. She worked with the venue to open the bar early (easing my biggest fears of inconveniencing our guests!), got hair dryers for the moms, and made sure everyone was comfortable while we waited out our slight rain delay. And it was so worth it! Everything the rest of the day went smoothly and we got back on schedule quickly with Katie leading the way. My husband and I didn’t worry about a thing on our wedding day and we have Bubbly Events to thank for that! Katie’s professionalism is unmatched and we were so happy to have her throughout the planning process and on our wedding day.

Sent on 11/28/2017

Heather · Married on 09/03/2017

Katie was wonderful to work with! She was always on top of everything, checked in periodically, kept me on time with what I need to get done and made sure our wedding went absolutely perfect!! Our venue required brides to have a coordinator (which I wasn't thrilled with at all) but after all was said and done even my parents said something about how hard Katie andher crew worked and what an amazing job they did and how it was worth every penny and more!! I could try to mention everything little thing Katie did but I would ramble on for an entire page! Bubbly Events pricing cannot be beat. The only thing you will regret is not hiring Bubbly Events to help coordinate your most important day!

Sent on 01/05/2018

Emily · Married on 08/26/2017

I hired Katie to be my "day-of coordinator." She outdid herself. We talked multiple times before her "hired time." She scheduled monthly calls with me to ensure she got a sense for who I was and what I was envisioning for the day. I had no worries the day of, she gets things handled. If something went wrong the day of I had no idea, she made sure my day was absolutely perfect!

Sent on 09/05/2017

Taylor · Married on 08/05/2017

Thank goodness for Katie and her team!!!!!!!! They saved the day on MULTIPLE occasions... My sister was being "funny" and bent over and her dress ripped all the way up the back... Her whole backside was showing right before we were all announced... Katie's team fixed the problem. My dress was stepped on and ripped (during the dancing part of the night)... Katie fixed it... I missed my favorite song and Katie had the DJ play it again... I mean, she was a life saver for me the whole day & night. She kept us on schedule and made sure we got some beautiful pictures. She was FANTASTIC!!! She kept me calm and did not let me get stressed out over anything. If I knew of anyone getting married in the area, I would highly, highly recommend her. She is the best there is! The whole venue was set up beautifully. She took my vision and brought it to life and exceeded my expectations. She explained everything to us and guided us through the whole day -- especially helpful for the cake cutting... which was interesting... Before the wedding she used my husbands notes & ideas to completely rearrange the whole seating chart. She made notes on who to keep away from who and truly was the most helpful person to have assisting me the day of my wedding. She had a lot of tricks and ideas to help us while we were away (in Canada). I am so thankful for her and her team. I could not have enjoyed my wedding day without her. There are not enough good things to say about her & her team. She was reachable, understanding, helpful, compassionate, flexible, professional, and truly was there for the BRIDE & GROOM. Thank you, Katie!!!

Sent on 02/07/2018

MK · Married on 08/04/2017

Where to begin?! We have NO idea what we would have done on our wedding day without Katie Lange. Katie simply exceeded all of our expectations. She was organized, supportive, detail-oriented, and communicative. She helped bring my wedding vision to life and provided awesome recommendations along the way. She was also extremely responsive and comforting in times of need. If we had to do it all over, we would hire Katie again in a heartbeat. Do yourself a favor and do the same! Thank you, Katie!!!

Many thanks,
    MK & Greg

Sent on 09/19/2017

Corinne · Married on 07/22/2017

I cannot say enough good things about Bubbly Events! Katie and her team were phenomenal! I hired her as a day of coordinator and that was one of the best decisions I made concerning my wedding. I met with her a few times in the months leading up to my wedding and I always left the meetings feeling confident about all the wedding planning. When my wedding day finally arrived, she made sure everything went perfectly! I honestly thought I would be stressed on my wedding day but Katie was so on top of everything that there was nothing to worry about. She was always there when I needed her and she made sure everyone was where they were supposed to be at the right time. I couldn’t be happier with her services. I absolutely recommend using Bubbly Events for your wedding. You won’t be disappointed!

Sent on 08/16/2017

Amanda · Married on 06/16/2017

I cannot say enough about Katie and her team!!! I had such an amazing wedding day, and Katie was a huge part of that! I am an extremely organized person, so I was on the fence about hiring a day of coordinator. I can honestly say that the best decision I made was hiring a day of coordinator. I did not have to do anything the day of the wedding. Katie made sure that everything was perfect and the venue looked beautiful!!! I swear every time I needed something, I turned around and there she was with my bouquet, or telling me when to go, and even showing us how to cut the cake when we were clueless!! She handled everything and everyone like a pro and so many of my guests told me how sweet she was and how well she handled the day. If anything went wrong the day of my wedding, I had no idea, which is exactly what I wanted! I was not stressed at all (which is pretty unusual for me haha) and I had an amazing night. I highly recommend Bubbly Events!!

Sent on 06/19/2017

Katie · Married on 06/03/2017

Working with Katie at Bubbly Events was one of the best parts about my wedding! She was extremely helpful in the months leading up to the wedding and keeping me on track. She executed the perfect day for us flawlessly! Bubbly Events was extremely easy to work with and very quick to respond to any emails/texts/calls I had leading up to the big day.

Sent on 08/14/2017

Kimberly · Married on 05/06/2017

Katie and her team are absolutely AMAZING! She was so patient and attentive to all of my needs and questions through out the entire coordination process! Our day was absolutely perfect thanks to Katie! Everything went as planned and she keeps everything in line and organized, I didn't have to life a finger on my wedding day! Her prices are reasonable and she goes above and beyond to make sure her brides are happy and their day is flawless! We can't thank you enough Bubbly Events, y'all rock!

Sent on 05/09/2017
  • Leah

Leah · Married on 04/29/2017

Katie is awesome! She definitely puts the 'bubbly' in "Bubbly Events". She is the sweetest. We used her for "Month-Of" coordinating for our April 2017 wedding (late review!), but she seriously will help you keep your wedding in line well before then. She asked about details that I didn't think about, and made sure I had my stuff together. She was very organized, professional, and so kind. I seriously felt like she was a friend from the moment I met her. On the day of the wedding, she set up all of the decor (which she allowed us to bring to her house 2 days in advance!), managed all of the vendors, and made sure the day ran smoothly. It was so funny to hear my husband and his groomsmen yell her name before and after the reception over and over, and she was there to help and answer questions for them -- and everyone else -- every time! She even pulled the microphone away from our drunk best man when he talked nonsense for 5 minutes straight during his toast -and she handled it with class! She made sure that me and my husband always had our drink of choice in our hand, and made sure that the caterers took care of us and treated us like a king and queen. She also cleaned up at the end of the night and made sure our vendors were paid and our rentals got back to where they needed to be.

My family loved her so much, that my sister is using her in her upcoming May wedding!! I can't wait to hang with Katie and her team again soon :-)

Sent on 01/08/2018

Amy · Married on 02/25/2017

My sister used Katie for her wedding a year and a half ago and choosing her to do mine was a no brainer. In fact, we chose our date based on her availability--she's that good! She is so easy and fun to work with and made the planning process as stress-free as possible, which is big because we planned it all in under 7 months! She kept me right on track the whole time and was always available to offer help or suggestions. The process would not have been as smooth or fun without her! Highly, highly recommend; she won't disappoint!!

Sent on 03/09/2017

Kara · Married on 12/30/2016

Katie made our wedding day perfect. I was so afraid of hiring a planner, but have thanked my husband endlessly because it was the best decision we made for the day! Her team took care of any problem that arose and as a bride I was able to just enjoy every amazing moment. Bubble Events made sure the entire day was a dream and was able to troubleshoot any problems that arose. Thank you!!!

Sent on 03/29/2017

Ashley · Married on 11/19/2016

Words cannot adequately describe how wonderful Katie (and her team) are. I went back and forth on whether to hire a wedding planner because I wanted to be frugal. There are two people I could not have gotten married without: my groom, and KATIE. Hiring Bubbly Events was the best thing I did during the planning process. Everyone tells you things will go wrong on your wedding day...not with Katie in charge. Even if there are small hiccups, you don't know about them until well after the wedding is over, you've had the perfect night, and you can just laugh at the small things that went "wrong." I could type a book about how wonderful she is to work with. My entire bridal party raved about her. She is sweet, BUBBLY, efficient, and quite possibly the most organized person I've ever met. I had my fairy tale wedding and I owe it all to her. She made my vision turn into a reality better than I could have ever imagined and dealt with all of the vendors so I wasn't stressed at all on my big day. If you are a bride in the NC/SC area, hire Katie. Do it now. You won't regret it.

Sent on 11/28/2016