Bubbly Events Reviews

52 | Wilmington, NC

52 Reviews for Bubbly Events

• Allie

Allie Jones · Getting married on 01/01/2022

Top Tier, Detail-Oriented Service, and Fun !!!

Katie from Bubbly Events made my wedding planning experience extremely seamless. From the very beginning, her experience in this industry just shined through on everything we did and she was such a good captain of the ship on both my Rehearsal Dinner night and my entire Wedding Day and Night. They are the best! Give them a look if you are trying to find a wedding coordinator in the South!!

Sent on 03/02/2020

Jenna Mezyk · Married on 11/15/2020

Katie and Bubbly Events are the very best!

Katie and her staff were a dream to work with. Katie is detail oriented, professional and of course bubbly! She was a wonderful resource and helped guide us through the uncertainty of planning a wedding during a pandemic.

Sent on 11/19/2020
  • Tami

Tami Frink · Married on 08/06/2020

Zero stress 100% perfection!

We hired Bubbly Events for my daughter’s wedding which was held in August 6, 2020. Our wedding venue was Wrightsville Manor. Due to the Covid restrictions we had to change a lot of the wedding details. Katie from Bubbly Events was absolutely amazing. She was on top of everything. Anytime we had a question or a change of an idea, she responded within minutes. She was able to accommodate everything that we needed and she kept in touch with the vendors continuously. On the day of the wedding everything ran absolutely perfect. She sees the things that we would have easily missed, like getting areas free from any clutter for the videographers and photographers. She kept us on time for each event without ever making us feel rushed. The day of the wedding was so stress-free. The entire wedding party just basically breezed through without a care really. She did all of the thinking for us! I wish I could hire her for my day-to-day life! It would definitely run smoother if I could! I will never ever try to organize a large event again without the expertise of Katie and Bubbly Events!

Sent on 08/16/2020
  • Margaret

Margaret Robbins · Married on 07/10/2020

Book Katie Lange for your wedding coordinator!

I booked Katie Lange to be my wedding coordinator, and it was the best decision I made in my entire wedding process! From the first conversation I had with her, she was so professional and on top of things, and that was the trend throughout the months leading up to my wedding. My wedding was July 10, and there was so much uncertainly with COVID-19, but Katie remained flexible and optimistic that my wedding would be able to happen -- and it did! Katie did SO much the day before my wedding and on my wedding day. She thought of every detail, and there was literally nothing that I had to worry about. It was so nice to be able to relax and enjoy my wedding day and know that she was on top of things -- from running the rehearsal to set up and decorating on the wedding day, to keeping things running time wise, to cleaning up after the event, she took care of everything! She even made sure that we got appetizers from cocktail hour and brought us our dinner plates so we actually got a chance to eat at our wedding -- which was incredible! She also sent me a bunch of pictures the day after my wedding so I could have a chance to look back on parts of the day -- which was so special! She did a truly amazing job as a coordinator, and I was so thankful that she came highly recommended by my venue. If you book Katie to be your coordinator, you will absolutely not regret it! She is wonderful!!!

Sent on 08/26/2020
  • Kelly

Kelly · Married on 05/09/2020

Not enough stars in the world!

First let me say that it's criminal how long it's taken me to write this review. I am not exaggerating when I say there aren't enough stars in the world to describe Bubbly Events. Katie is 100% the only reason we were able to get married. We started working together before the pandemic hit and she was awesome right away. As the state started shutting down, she was in constant contact with us letting us know what her thoughts were/what we should do. Our original plan was to get married in May (with about 125 people) and we rescheduled it to July. Katie took care of everything - she coordinated all the vendors, the contracts, EVERYTHING. As the months progressed, we realized that it would be unsafe (and illegal) to host the event as it was planned original. Katie helped us coordinate moving to a smaller venue and rescheduling all the vendors AGAIN. She fielded all my hysterical emails and phone calls and seamlessly transitioned everything to our new venue. She was there walking us through our rehearsal and on our wedding day. She supervised our décor and layout (beautiful), she made sure vendors and guests were following safety protocols, and she set up our Zoom call so our friends/family could watch our live stream. Most importantly, she was just THERE. She was 100% engaged in our wedding weekend. Like you know it's her job but it also felt like having a real good friend there, too. She solved problems before they even thought about being problems. She is so organized and efficient. She kept me from being a whirling dervish which is 100% my vibe. Her staff was friendly and helpful. She knows everyone in the wedding community in Wilmington and exactly what needs to be done. All that to say, Katie is the best investment you could make for your wedding!!

Katie, if you read this, you're amazing!! Thank you for making every part of wedding weekend special. - Kelly and Joe

Sent on 11/15/2020
  • Laura

Laura Bexell · Married on 02/16/2020

The best wedding planner!!

My wedding planning went smoothly and I can definitely say that reason is because of Katie. She is very professional and experienced at what she does. She always answered my millions of questions and was always an email or text away! She was absolutely amazing on my wedding day and everything went perfect! I would highly recommend having Bubbly Events as your wedding planner!!!

Sent on 03/02/2020
  • Kasey

Kasey Werner · Married on 01/04/2020

Katie Lange is the best!

Katie was my first wedding planner interview for my daughter’s wedding. After chatting over coffee, I knew my search was over. She is wonderful, warm and very professional. Her experience is immeasurable and her organization with so many tedious details truly made our wedding day so exciting and pleasurable. She knows the wedding business and can answer almost any question that pops up! We are so happy that we hired Katie to be our wedding planner!

Sent on 01/01/2020
  • Rebecca

Rebecca · Married on 11/15/2019

Katie is the best!!

If you are looking for the best wedding planner out there, look no further! Katie is absolutely amazing! Throughout the entire planning process she answered any questions I had without delay. She had so many amazing vendors to recommend and pointed me in the right direction when I had no idea what I was doing. There was rain in the forecast for our wedding day but Katie had everything handled and kept me calm. It did end up raining on our wedding day, for the entire day, but Katie kept everything running smoothly and I couldn’t have asked for a more perfect day! Katie was such a trooper and helped us get all the amazing outside photos I was hoping for. Thanks to Katie I was able to spend my wedding day soaking up every amazing moment without worrying about the logistics of the day.

Sent on 06/02/2020
  • Charlotte

Charlotte · Married on 10/19/2019

We already miss Katie

Katie and her crew were the best to work with. From start to finish, Katie was so helpful and helped make the day flow smoothly and flawlessly. She knows her stuff!
    We already miss her!

Sent on 10/28/2019
  • Lane

Lane Stickley · Married on 09/14/2019

Work with Katie if you have the chance!

Working with Katie was the best thing I could have done for myself in planning my wedding. After reading rave reviews from other clients and talking to her on the phone for 30 minutes, I knew I wanted to work with her.  The things I specifically liked about working with Katie:

1. She was very honest with me about which package to select (she actually dissuaded me from getting partial planning and told me I'd only need month-of-planning).
    2. Her pricing was the most competitive I was able to find and was outlined clearly on her wedding wire page.
    3. Despite the fact that I picked a monthly package, she communicated with me for nine months leading up to my wedding and answered questions big and small.
    4. She has a team of people who work for her so she's able to attend the rehearsal and coordinate with vendors, the wedding party and photographers on the day-of.
    5. She's worked with everyone in town, so in the weeks leading up to the wedding, she took over all communication with my vendors so that I could focus on my own small tasks.

Katie made me feel completely at ease in the lead up to and on the day of my wedding. I cannot recommend her highly enough!

Sent on 09/26/2019
  • Chelsea

Chelsea · Married on 09/13/2019

Dream wedding planner!

We hired Katie for our September wedding at Wrightsville Manor. After one phone conversation, I knew Katie would be the perfect fit for our day, especially because she came highly recommended by our venue.

Leading up to our wedding day, Katie was extremely organized, very responsive, and helped us work through things we wouldn't have otherwise thought about. On our wedding day, she absolutely NAILED my design vision and was always one step ahead of us for the entire day. Everything started on time, and everyone felt so cared for. I felt like I had a friend with me all day which was so important to me as a bride! Even my whole family commented on how attentive and organized Katie was and how perfect the whole day went. As a wedding photographer myself, I will forever recommend Katie to my future brides and grooms!!

Sent on 09/30/2019

Mari · Married on 08/31/2019

The heart of the wedding planning process!!

I chose Katie for my wedding planner at Wrightsville Manor because she is literally there almost every weekend coordinating someone’s wedding, so I know she knew the venue inside and out! While that was definitely true, I was shocked how much I really needed her help with planning items throughout the year. Things like what size tent do you need, suggestions on where to buy candles in bulk, how to label your seating chart, when to send invitations, she went above and beyond in answering questions for me all year long! It was so nice to have a professional opinion and that made you feel so confident as a bride in your decision making! Also, she and her team worked so hard on the wedding day and literally turned my inspiration pictures into a reality! She even popped in the limo at the end of the night to help un do all of the buttons on my dress so we didn’t have difficulty later on. I mean she had thought of absolutely everything, and I was so calm on my wedding day and got to take it in all because of her! Highly recommend Katie and her team!!

Sent on 10/10/2019
  • Megan

Megan · Married on 08/24/2019

Katie is Magic

We hired Katie for month of coordination and it was one of the absolute best decision we made for the wedding. I do not remember worrying about anything the day of because Katie perfectly executed everything I had planned. Even more than that I appreciate how much my mom was able to enjoy the day because Katie had everything under control and got all of us where we needed to be when we needed to be there in the best pleasant yet firm tone that I ever experienced. Use Katie. She is amazing. (Also Katie as your planner and Erin Taylor as your photographer results in the most amazingly organized dynamic duo EVER).

Sent on 11/11/2019
  • Danielle

Danielle · Married on 08/10/2019

Literally the best

Katie and the ladies from Bubbly Events were absolutely amazing to work with. I don’t know how we would have managed without them. Katie made our day run so smoothly from start to finish and made our wedding perfect. We had no idea where to even start when it came to planning but she walked us through every step of the way. Katie is an amazing person and I could not imagine having anyone else with us on our wedding day. Thank you Katie and Bubbly Events for making our wedding more amazing than we could have ever dreamed!

Sent on 09/28/2019
  • Brandice

Brandice · Married on 08/02/2019

Most incredible planner!!!

Katie was our wedding planner for our wedding on August 2nd at the Wrightsville Manor. She was incredible from day one of speaking with her and she made our dream wedding become a reality!!

Katie was highly recommended not only by our venue but by all of our other vendors. We were planning our wedding from a few hours away and from beginning to end she made it so easy for us during the planning process. She even came to our rehearsal at a different location and made it run so smoothly. I am usually worrying all the time and thinking about all the small details but with Katie I had no worries. Me, my husband, my family, and my friends were all able to just sit back and watch the most beautiful day play out.

Katie was the most perfect planner, I felt like I had a friend right by my side through the whole thing. If we could do it all over again there is not one thing I would change!! She made it that perfect.

Sent on 10/06/2019
  • Eliza

Eliza · Married on 07/27/2019

Simply Incredible!

I have now been married for exactly 1 week and I owe it all to Katie! What an incredible person. From the moment you meet Katie you know you’ve made the best decision. I had the monthly coordination package, and when I realized how great working with Katie feels, I immediately wished I had picked the partial or full planning packages because she is just so talented and organized! Whenever I was stressed out about something or didn’t know what to do, I always turned to Katie. She quickly provided incredible advice, was extremely patient with my indecision, and continued to calm all my nerves. Whenever we needed a quantity change from one of my vendors, Katie would say “don’t worry, I’ll take care of it,” which when you are stressed out about work and other aspects of the wedding, is the best thing to hear. Katie was always willing to talk on the phone or meet in town to discuss wedding to do’s, and I never had to worry that I was forgetting anything because Katie has it all covered. On wedding day, when we realized that I was 6 tables short on my menu cards, Katie immediately goes “don’t worry, I’ll take care of it,” and when I came out for my reception, every single table had menu cards, as she had found a print shop to do it within a few hours. She is a miracle worker! But most of all, Katie is not only an incredible professional, she feels like a friend you have known for a very long time and you can trust her 100% to pull of the most incredible wedding. 11/10, I would always recommend working with her!

Sent on 08/04/2019
  • austin

austin · Married on 02/02/2019

Incredible!

You know you did good when every time another vendor asks who your coordinator is and you tell them Katie Lange they say "Oh good! We love her."
    Katie was so easy to meet with and talk to. She answered all my questions even months before the wedding (hired her as month of coordination). And our month out meeting set all my nerves on chill.
    She is a force of calm at the wedding and rehearsal. I had lost my list of decorations to give her with the decor but she put together our wedding better than I imagined. She and her team are absolutely incredible and I am so glad we got to work with Bubbly!

Sent on 02/21/2019

Katie · Married on 11/16/2018

Katie Lange is simply amazing

I knew from the moment I met Katie for our first meet and greet meeting, she was the one for our big day. Katie far surpassed all of my wedding coordinator expectations and I would recommend her over and over. Every time Katie and I would communicate via email or our in person meetings, she was always very organized, had all of our notes from communications, and basically would just bring thoughts out of my head, she knew exactly what I was thinking. She was very helpful in decision making for our wedding when it came to vendors and details which made my part of wedding planning a breeze. On the day of our wedding, she was never afraid to take the reins to ensure everyone was where they needed to be and ensure our day went exactly how it was supposed to. Our wedding day was seamless and is very reasonably priced for the amount of time, effort, perfection and profession she puts into your wedding. She always knows what I needed before I even asked her. Her personality is contagious and I can't wait to be able to plan something with her again! Katie with Bubbly is perfect for your wedding day, we couldn't have done it without her! Thank you Katie!

xoxo, Katie

Sent on 01/02/2019

Mallory · Married on 09/08/2018

Could not have done it without Katie!

I knew that I would need a wedding planner but I overestimated the importance of choosing the right one. After speaking with Katie on the phone about what I had in mind and the help I needed, she immediately put my mind at ease about the planning process. She didn't try to sell me more services or things I didn't need and was truly a breath of fresh air. It's hard not to be overwhelmed by all of the options and vendors available today and Katie is amazing at pulling it all together. She helped me stay within budget but still achieve the look I wanted, which I didn't think was possible. I cannot say enough good things about just how much she did for my husband and I on our wedding weekend. She organized rehearsal, dealt with all of the vendors, set up, broke down, and even delivered gifts and decorations to us after it was all over. She knew what we would need, before we even knew to ask. Katie is great and great at what she does!

Sent on 12/18/2018
  • Shelby

Shelby · Married on 07/22/2018

Katie was amazing! She was great to work with and was always willing to answer my questions! She suggested that I do the Month of Coordination package because I did already have a lot of plans and ideas. I appreciated her honesty. She also kept everything moving and everyone on schedule the day of - which I loved. Our wedding was absolutely perfect and it was thanks to her!

Sent on 07/22/2018
  • Ashley

Ashley · Married on 07/13/2018

Amazing!!!

Katie surpassed all of my wedding coordinator expectations by a long shot! I had no idea where to begin choosing a day-of coordinator so I just started at the top of my venue's recommended list of coordinators and Bubbly Events was the first and ONLY one I made it through. From our very first meeting, I KNEW Katie was perfect! She honestly reminded me of myself in terms organization and type A personality, which is exactly what you need when planning a wedding. She understood me on every level and she could almost take the thoughts out of my head and tell me what I wanted and needed and how I should go about doing it. I have never met anyone that could do that so I was thrilled when the stars aligned and brought me to her! She is detail oriented and extremely organized. She is not afraid to take charge and tell people what to do and when to do it. She is the reason my wedding was absolutely FLAWLESS in terms of timeline and execution. I would recommend her ten times over! She is so reasonably priced for the amount of perfection and professionalism she provides. My husband also planned a surprise for me at the end of our reception and Katie played it off perfectly... she even planned the whole thing for him once he planted he idea! Her personality radiates positivity and "Bubbly" could not be more perfect for her and her business. We loved Katie and Bubbly Events!!!

Sent on 12/28/2018

Kellie · Married on 06/16/2018

I can promise you that there is no one out there better than Katie! I hired her for month before/day of coordination and she is worth every penny and more! After everything, I wish I would have used her for partial planning too. She was the perfect fit for me and made sure I stayed organized during my year and a half engagement. We had 3 sit down meetings (One casual wine date to meet and two official wedding planning) and countless emails and text messages. She was always there with any questions I had with the entire planning process. She kept track of all my vendors, designed my reception layout, and took care of all the stressful month before/day of things you don't want to do! She made sure I didn't forget anything that I would need for the ceremony/reception, and of course I had bride brain and did forget a few things that she took care of immediately. I'm sure 100 things went wrong, but I had no idea because she and her asst were on top of everything! She made sure everything I wanted happened and happened when I wanted them to. I honestly don't know that I would have done without her on my wedding day. She even ran around us furiously with a sparkler, just so we could get the perfect picture! :) Katie is the best.

Sent on 07/03/2018

Brooke · Married on 06/09/2018

From the moment I had my first meeting with Katie ( wine date) I knew she was my girl! I had no idea where to start in regards to my wedding planning, etiquette, how to handle certain family members, and STRESS! Throughout the entire process she was EXTREMELY organized, detailed oriented, always withheld a professional manor, and kept me on track for a year and a half! She provided me with tools to best help me construct a budget and a guest list which was priceless! On my wedding day she was my voice and made sure that everything I had ever mentioned that I wanted was set into play. She was the reason that I remained calm when I normally would have freaked. If something went wrong on my wedding day I have yet to hear about it as Katie was my day of contact and I'm 110% sure that she had everything under control!

Sent on 06/25/2018

Breanne · Married on 06/01/2018

When we first started planning a wedding, my husband didn't understand the importance of a wedding planner. After our first in person visit, he walked away saying "hiring her was on the the best decisions we made" and that was BEFORE the actual wedding. I can tell you that statement proved to be very accurate through the whole wedding planning & event with Katie and her team. Even when I spoke to other vendors, they always had great things to say about Bubbly Events. Don't even second guess if you need a wedding planner because YOU DO and I would highly recommend this team to any soon to be married couple. While we opted for the "month of" because I felt comfortable with handling the back end of the planning work, I didn't want my family or friends having to worry about decorating, running the show or fixing any problems day of. That's where Katie helped take all of the stress away, Being a control freak myself, sometimes its hard to give up the reigns but, I felt totally confident letting Katie take the lead. She helped us make some of those hard decisions and always made sure we were on track with planning and our day of timeline. All in all, our wedding turned out exactly how I envisioned & everything went so smoothly.

Sent on 07/05/2018

Brianna · Married on 05/20/2018

I hired Katie for day of coordination and she was absolutely amazing! Although she was only hired to do day of coordination, she maintained communication with me the whole year before my wedding. She had recommendations about vendors, designed the layout for the wedding reception and ceremony, and she also made the schedule for the entire day from when hair and make up began to the sparkler exit. My wedding was at Wrightsville Manor and the ceremony was originally supposed to be outside and reception inside and there was supposed to be no flipping of any space. But due to the chance of rain I decided to have both the reception and ceremony outside. When the decision was made Katie was absolutely fine with that last minute change and she and her amazing team was able to flip the entire room in about 30 minutes! The room looked phenomenal and my day went perfect and smoothly all thanks to her help as I truly couldn't have done it without her!!

Sent on 06/10/2018