$2,500
Day-Of, Full, Partial

About Design A Dream Events

Turning Your Dreams Into a Reality!

Design a Dream Events is a full-service wedding planning company based in Wilmington, North Carolina. Working with this team is not like any typical company; they make every event planning experience smooth and stress-free by treating the couples as part of their family. The company blends creativity and experience with the couples' ideas, personalities, and visions to execute a successful event.

Experience
Jana Ingraham, the founder and lead event planner, graduated with a bachelor’s degree in business administration from the University of North Carolina. In 2008, Jana began working on weddings and other special events. In 2012, she finally decided to establish Design a Dream Events to provide her own style of high-quality event planning services.

Design a Dream Events helps plan wedding events like ceremonies, receptions, and rehearsal dinners. The company works on different types of wedding including civil unions, destination weddings, double weddings, and many more. Their planning services include:

• Budget analysis

Destination (3)
Religious (2)
Rehearsal Dinner (1)
Non-Religious (1)

My husband and I can not begin to thank Jana enough for everything she did to make our day absolutely perfect. She was on top of every single detail and was the glue holding together then entire day. As soon as I spoke with her on the phone you could tell she was organized and would would hard so that we didn't have to. She was the first and last planner I reached out to- I just knew we were in great hands right from the start. We hired her as our wedding planner, but she was so much more. She answered all of my millions of emails quickly, was ON TOP of every little thing, and made amazing suggestions and recommendations. Throughout the day my family, my husband, and even guests mentioned how awesome our planner was. She helped us coordinate our rehearsal and ceremony, she set up and flipped an entire room in under an hour, worked with 8+ vendors to coordinate arrival times and the schedule of events- she and her assistant Pam are an absolute dream team. I can't imagine getting married without them. Jana and Pam were THE reason the day was so perfect. Thank you thank you thank you!!

Profile Picture Chelsea, 8/3/18, 11 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Rehearsal Dinner

Jana was absolutely amazing! My wedding turned out to be so much more than I could have ever imagined. Everything was perfect! She was there every step of the way the month leading up and really helped to keep everything organized and on track. I didn’t realize how caught up in the moment I would be during the wedding and she was there to keep everything going and made sure we didn’t miss a beat. I honestly couldn’t have done it without her and I’m so happy I chose Design A Dream Events! I highly recommend this team- you won’t be disappointed!

Profile Picture kristen, 6/7/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Destination, Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Partial Planning, Timelines, Referrals

Design A Dream Events Pricing

This deal has
SOLD OUT

New Deal!

$1,500.00 Value | Redeem In-Store
This is an exclusive deal for all bridal couples who book us through Wedding Wire. If you are reading this deal, then you're eligible for the discount! Book your wedding with us and receive 10% off ANY wedding planning packages. Contact us today to see if your date is still available!
Offer Expires: 08/16/2018
#WW3af90f707b8f69fc

12 ENDORSEMENTS
We had the privilege, and we do mean privilege, of working alongside this amazingly talented team on a wedding in Wilmington, NC. As a wedding filmmaker, they made our job so much easier. Every last detail was perfect and every beautiful moment went off as planned!! The bride and groom were able to place their full trust and confidence in Design A Dream and in turn, they enjoyed every last moment to the fullest. They laughed, they cried and oh man did they party but, not once did they worry. To wrap this up, anyone who is looking to have that perfect wedding experience they have always dreamed of should speak with Design A Dream Events so that they can make that dream, a reality.

The team at Design A Dream Events does an amazing job. Super organized and extremely creative. We love how they create a clear vision and bring it to life.

Jana at Design a Dream Events is completely amazing! Our team met her while working on a styled shoot at Wrightsville manor... and we immediately recognized her passion and dedication. The creativity and drive that she puts into her planning and coordination is impeccable! We highly recommend her and her team- you will be very happy!

I love working on weddings together with Design A Dream! All the details or any question I may ask they have ready to go. That is what makes a difference to me as another professional, quick and correct responses when it comes to event details. Not only does that matter to me, but in the end, matters to their clients because the event will run smoothly with no interruptions or confusion. Even when things are out of their control, they respond accordingly to rectify the issue and find the correct solution. I can't wait to work with them again!

84 PROS I KNOW

Wilmington, NC 28405   See On Map
910-632-0844 (phone)
Design A Dream Events is a wedding planning compnany from North Carolina servicing weddings throughout the local area, including North Carolina, South Carolina, and and all surrounding locations. Design A Dream Events is a professional full service event planning company that has been part of the Wilmington wedding industry since 2012 specializing in planning, design, and corrdination.