Magnolia Photography Reviews

74 | Greenville, NC

74 Reviews for Magnolia Photography

Sarah H. · Getting married on 01/07/2022

Amazing and flexible

Would 100% recommend! Michele was my photographer for my Greenville, NC wedding and did an amazing job. Whenever I needed something or had a change in plans, she was super accommodating and my pictures turned out amazing. I have also been in weddings Magnolia has done and they have always done an amazing job and are a pleasure to work with!

Sent on 10/25/2020
  • Lindsay

Lindsay R. · Married on 09/05/2020

September 5th Wedding

If you are looking for an amazing photographer that will make sure that you are comfortable and also have every picture you could ever imagine for your big day you have found them!!! I booked Magnolia Photography last year for our 2020 Wedding and Jana was with us every step of the way. She honestly is more like family now! I was extremely nervous about our engagement photos (because we have never taken professional photos) and she made it so comfortable and easy and they were stunning !! Our wedding photos are so beautiful and I can not stop looking at them. Michelle and Jana got such great footage and I could not have imagined the day without them.

Sent on 10/28/2020

Kaitlin · Married on 04/25/2020

Best day ever!

Magnolia Photography is the absolute best! Jana and Michele are great and made our pictures so fun. They are always up for trying new and adventurous photos and they know how to make your dreams come to life. They even got my husband to "smile with his teeth" in our wedding photos and I couldn't even get him to do that! 100% recommend!

Sent on 10/26/2020
  • Abbie

Abbie · Married on 12/14/2019

Magnolia Photography helped me enjoy my wedding day so much more!

b\\If you are in the market for an incredible wedding photographer—congratulations, you just found the one!
    In all seriousness, I cannot RAVE enough about how fantastic Jana and her team is. My fiancé and I were engaged long distance (very hard, do not recommend!) so I was planning our entire wedding remotely from Arizona. From my initial phone call with Jana, it was very clear that she cared so much about not only our wedding day but also me as a person! From the incredibly generous offers to go cake testing on my behalf while I was out of state, to the amazing recommendations she gave for vendors and other services I needed, I felt so taken care of even before the wedding, which made the process far more enjoyable! On the day of, Jana made me and our whole bridal party feel so comfortable and encouraged us to show our personality in the photos, allowing for everyone to genuinely enjoy themselves and the day. Even during the reception when I took my heels off and was walking around barefoot, Jana did not hesitate to run to her car to get me a pair of her own personal boots to wear, haha! Many photographers can take incredible photos, but the experience that was provided by the Magnolia team far out shines the rest. All this to say, Magnolia Photography is outstanding—our wedding photos couldn’t have been more beautiful and Jana is amazing and was essentially my 7th bridesmaid, and I hope she can be yours too!

Sent on 10/27/2020
  • Kaitlyn

Kaitlyn H. · Married on 09/14/2019

The Best Day

PSA! If you are looking for the ABSOLUTE BEST PHOTOGRAPHERS for your wedding, look no more! These ladies are beyond amazing. They captured our day like we could never even imagine. They were soooo fun to work with and we enjoyed every minute with them!! So much that we wish we could just do it a million times over! From bridals to getting ready, the ceremony, bridal party, and the reception they never missed a beat! They kept me on track and MOST importantly calm throughout the entire day and everything leading up to it! Thank y’all so much for making our wedding an absolute dream 💕

Carolyn K. · Married on 07/15/2019

Greatest!

Magnolia is the absolute BEST! Our wedding was captured so perfectly. The sweet moments I shared with Michele were highlighted beautifully. My sister is getting married next year and there was no question about photographers because they are simply the best! We love y’all! -Carolyn and Austin

Megan Q. · Married on 06/22/2019

The best decision ever

Magnolia Photography was an absolute dream to have to document our journey as a couple and our big day from beginning to end! From the very first time I met Jana I knew I just had to have her to capture our wedding. She is as best as they come! She makes you feel like you’re the only bride in the world and she instantly felt like family! She supported me through the entire wedding planning process in every aspect. She was always a phone call, text, or email a way. I couldn’t have imagined getting married without her! Having magnolia photography a part of our wedding was the best decision we ever made! Our wedding pictures are an absolute dream and I couldn’t be more thankful to have them to look back on and cherish forever. She captured all the happiness and emotions of our day and there isn’t a day I don’t look at all our pictures! Jana has become so much more than our wedding photographer. She has become a life long friend I’ll cherish forever! Can’t wait to have her capture all our special moments for forever! Both Jana and Michelle are everything and more you could want for your wedding/engagement pictures/bridal portraits/etc!!! We can never thank them enough!

Sent on 10/28/2019

Kristen K. · Married on 05/25/2019

Amazing!!!

LOVE LOVE LOVE! Magnolia Photography is hands-down the best team around. Jana and Michele (and Marla) are absolutely amazing at what they do and they are also some of the sweetest people you will ever meet. Not only do the photos turn out gorgeous, but with this team you will have no worries when it comes to flying through the post-ceremony pictures or handling potentially unruly groomsmen.. they have it DOWN (they even have a mean bustle game and can assist with even the most complicated French bustle in a pinch)! These ladies have become like family to us (they not only did my wedding, but my sister's and other family photos) and will forever be our go-to friends for capturing special moments. I would recommend Magnolia Photography to anyone looking for a wedding photographer. It doesn't hurt that you also have a blast every time you work with them and miss hanging out once the wedding is over!

Sent on 09/26/2019
  • Kayla

Kayla K. · Married on 04/27/2019

The BEST part of my wedding day (besides the groom!)

I don't even know where to begin! Jana and Michelle made my wedding day SO special. I started working with Jana about a year ago, and I knew right away that I was in good hands. She went so above and beyond everything I expected from a photographer-- and now I consider her a close friend. Through family crises, our wedding venue going under foreclosure, bad weather, good weather, and everything else you can imagine, Jana kept me and my family calm and kept things running smoothly no matter what. I am very easily stressed out and I never felt that way with Jana.

You end up spending a ton of time with your wedding photographers on the day of your wedding, and everyone in my family and wedding party just fell in love with Jana and Michelle. My mom is already saying she hopes they can shoot all of our family weddings. I really just can't say enough about these two women-- they are absolutely amazing, hilarious, and their photos are INCREDIBLE. If you're looking for wedding day magic-- look no further. Magnolia was seriously the best part of my wedding day (besides the getting married part lol) and I can't recommend them enough. Wish I could rate them 10000 stars!

Sent on 05/06/2019
  • KENNEDY

Kennedy · Married on 04/13/2019

The Perfect Team!!

Magnolia Photography was the absolute best hire of our entire wedding process. From the first meeting to the delivery of our pictures after the wedding, every detail was perfectly coordinated and delivered in a timely manner. The calm nature of the MP team reduced my anxiety on so many occasions as every question I had, photography related or not, they had an answer!!!
    I could not have imagined a more perfect photographer :) :)

Alex S. · Married on 01/20/2019

The best decision!

As soon as I set my wedding date, I immediately called Magnolia Photography. I've followed their work for years and knew I had to book them for my wedding. This was honestly the best decision we made in the whole wedding planning process.

Jana suggested a stunning venue for our engagement photos. My husband and I are not photogenic people at all, but Jana made us feel so comfortable and the pictures came out better than we ever could have imagined.

Magnolia had several calls with me prior to the wedding. They created a custom timeline and family photo lineup for our big day - this was a life saver! I did not have to worry about a thing on my wedding day. They handled every detail and provided direction so seamlessly. Our wedding party couldn't believe how quick and easy our post-ceremony pictures were!

I would say the only struggle of this whole experience is that I don't have enough room in my home to display all of my favorite pictures -- they are all SO GOOD. Jana and Michelle are the best of the best. I am so glad I had the chance to work with them. They have given my family the gift of beautiful photos that we will cherish for years to come. Go ahead and book them, you won't regret it!

Sent on 12/19/2019
  • Anna

Anna W. · Married on 10/27/2018

If you want the best....

If I could give Jana 10 stars I would. Not only are the pictures incredible but she was the greatest part of my wedding day. I hired her for my wedding about 10 months in advance and she was in contact with me every month until the day finally arrived. We had so much fun with her and her assistant!!!

Sent on 11/07/2018

Elena D. · Married on 09/29/2018

Magnolia is the best ever

Jana and Michele are literally the best of the best!!! I can't express how much I loved having them as our wedding day, engagement, and bridal portraits photographer!! The punctuality they have, beautiful work they do, wonderful personalities they have to work with (who truly become your friends), expertise of a successful wedding day (Jana literally put in my veil right before I walked down the aisle because it was giving me so much trouble and wouldn't go in my hair), and so much more make them an absolute pleasure to have as your photographers!! Thank you for making our wedding day perfect! AND we got all wedding day pictures back in less than 2 weeks after the wedding because Jana wanted to get them back to me before I went back to work - how sweet is that?! Lastly, the package you receive with the wedding day photos USB is absolutely gorgeous - such a sweet surprise! Love love LOVE Magnolia Photography - hire them now!!!

Sent on 10/23/2018

Lauren · Married on 06/09/2018

Magnolia Photography is simply amazing! Jana answered all of my questions so quickly and made sure I felt comfortable with selecting our wedding package. She did two engagement photo sessions with us because our first one was a little rainy so we were unable to bring our dog. Magnolia Photography goes ABOVE and beyond to make sure you have amazing pictures. Before our wedding we met and went over our timeline in order to make sure we had pictures of everything we wanted on our day. On our wedding day it felt like a family member was taking our pictures. Jana is professional, kind, helpful, and SO very talented. She made us feel at ease while making sure she captured every moment of our day! Without a doubt go with Magnolia Photography. You will not be disappointed!!

Sent on 06/26/2018

Loren · Married on 04/28/2018

Bride and groom

Michele is absolutely wonderful to work with, and to say the photos she takes are stunning is a understatement. We can not thank her enough for making our special day that much more magical!

Sent on 10/30/2018

Alex S. · Married on 04/14/2018

Best Photographer Ever

Magnolia is the absolute best photographers around ENC! They were incredibly easy to work with, fun, and willing to offer a wealth of knowledge. I only had 5 months to plan my wedding and they were so patient and helpful with each little detail. My husband is NOT a fan of pictures. Michelle made him totally comfortable and even got him to smile in a few shots! I love how none of my pictures looks staged and how beautiful each image turned out. So thankful we were able to have them for our special day!

Sent on 10/29/2018
  • Lauren

Lauren · Married on 04/06/2018

I cannot even imagine our wedding day without Magnolia Photography as our photographer. Michele is SO talented at what she does. She made the entire day run smoothly and kept the groomsmen in check! From our initial call, to our engagement session and throughout the wedding day, Michele was so easy going, reduced my stress level and just made the day run smoothly. She also helped with vendor recommendations and was always there when I needed advice for anything wedding related - my wedding really would have been so much different had I not found her!

The photographs are perfect - truly amazing. When people see our pictures, they really can't believe how flawless and amazing the pictures are. We have had a few people say that they can 'feel the love' coming through the pictures and that they have never seen more beautiful wedding pictures - and those were just the highlight pictures on the blog!

I cannot say enough good things about Magnolia and especially Michele - Would HIGHLY recommend to anyone looking. Trust me, they are the best!! Cannot thank you guys enough!!

Sent on 05/04/2018
  • Ashley

Ashley · Married on 11/11/2017

Omg, I cannot say enough about Jana! From the day I hired Magnolia Photography, my mind was at ease. Not only is all of their work STUNNING, but Jana literally held my hand every step of the way. You're not just getting a photographer with this group. Not only did Jana send me a Christmas card, but she sent me little surprises along the way, so thoughtful! My now husband and I have 3 dogs, she had no problem working with us so that we could get pictures with our furbabies! She even did a second engagement shoot with us to accommodate them. On our wedding day, Jana showed up early, checked on me, and then got straight to work. We had a surplus of pictures to choose from and every single one was breath taking. We had 200 people at our wedding, my husband and I both have larger families, as well as a 25 person total bridal party, Jana didnt let any of this discourage her, and got every shot that I asked for including a group photo of all of the wedding guests. The turn around time for pictures was very short, and she sent me teasers while she was editing them! I am so thankful that I went with Magnolia Photography, they made my day perfect.

Sent on 01/21/2018
  • Chelsea

Chelsea · Married on 09/30/2017

Where to even begin with Jana and Michele?!?! Jana and I met from day one and maintained communication throughout the entire planning process. Even though she was only my "photographer" she was so much more than that. My planner, my sanity, my bright light during this process. They are both the absolute sweetest! I haven't even mentioned their work yet. I'm so so so happy with our photos. I could not have asked for anyone better! By far my favorite vendors from the entire wedding process. Love you ladies!!!

Sent on 12/18/2017

Allyson · Married on 09/23/2017

LOVE Magnolia! Michele and Jana are the absolute best. They captured our wedding day so flawlessly and made the entire experience flow smooth and easy! They coached everyone on how to pose naturally and just enjoy the moment to get more "real life" shots than your traditional posed shots, and we absolutely loved the results. They are amazing photographers with great personalities, so they were able to work really well with our other vendors and bounce different ideas off of each other to make our day the best it could possibly be. We used Magnolia for our engagement pictures, wedding day, professional head shots, and now we are doing family holiday sessions. Magnolia is by far the best photographer we have ever worked with and we will definitely continue to work with them in the future.

Sent on 10/21/2017

Meredith · Married on 07/08/2017

Choosing Magnolia Photography was hands-down the BEST decision I could have possibly made throughout my wedding planning process. Jana and Michele deserve 10 stars. I knew from the very first phone consultation, that Jana and I were a match-made in heaven. Her lighthearted and bright personality instantly put me at ease in the midst of a hectic wedding planning process.

Magnolia Photography deserves an A++ in the professionalism and responsiveness categories. They were always quick to answer any questions or concerns I had. Both women also worked graciously with each and every one of my vendors. I received all of my bridal portraits and wedding pictures in a timely manner - all of which couldn't have been more beautiful. Jana and Michele did an excellent job capturing every single moment of my wedding day, and managing to make it look just as beautiful - if not more - as it did that day.

These two women went above and beyond to ensure that our wedding day and pictures were perfect. Not only did Jana and Michele manage to keep 12 rambunctious groomsmen under control, but they were also able to capture the most precious pictures of our pups.

Beyond the pictures, I can recall a point in the reception where Jana offered to help me change out of my heels and into flip flops so I could dance comfortably. I can also vividly remember Michele handing me a donut to make sure that I was able to get food in my stomach in the middle of making my rounds with guests at the reception. These small gestures go to show the significance they place on building relationships with their clients.

Both Jana and Michele made every second spent taking pictures and posing SO much fun. They are both a pleasure to be around. I really can't say enough about these two women. I felt, and still feel as if I came out of the wedding process with two new great friends. I will ALWAYS highly recommended Magnolia Photography.

• Katelyn

Katelyn · Married on 06/10/2017

What?!? You can only give these girls 5 stars?? They certainly deserve sooo much more. Jana and Michele were absolutely incredible to work with! These girls are amazing at what they do and you can feel the passion and love for what they do behind the camera. Not only did they keep our clown groomsmen in order, but they encouraged fun and laughter the entire time. Even the guys didn't mind their pictures being taken! I cannot say enough about these girls. We constantly can't stop looking through the photos as every moment they captured was stunningly beautiful. Do yourself a favor and just book them already!! ;)

(AND THANK YOU JANA & MICHELE! xo)

Jordan · Married on 06/02/2017

5 stars isn’t nearly enough! Choosing Magnolia Photography was one of the first decisions I made when planning our wedding, and I am SO thankful that I did. Michele and Jana were amazing to work with and made everything feel effortless. Our “fall” engagement session in 85 degree October temperatures turned out flawless and Michele battled flooding detours and heavy rain to ensure my bridal portraits were amazing! One of the best things about MP is their amazing ability to naturally adjust and handle the most stressful situations, making any anxiety, questions, or indecisiveness completely disappear. Their fun personalities, natural talent, and professionalism make them the BEST in the business. We LOVED working with them and trusted their opinions 100% - they even picked out my Bridal Portrait and Wedding Album when I was a bit too overwhelmed to choose! I cannot say enough about how great MP was to work with, and absolutely worth every penny we spent. Not only do we have the most natural, fun and beautiful wedding photos, we also have two amazing new friends who we cannot wait work with again, and again!

Sent on 10/24/2017

Haley · Married on 05/27/2017

I cannot say enough good things about Magnolia Photography! Jana and Michele are so much fun to work with and I couldn't have imagined anyone else photographing the most special day of our lives. They also took our engagement pictures and my bridal portraits - all of which were captured beautifully. We couldn't have asked for more as they were there each step of the way for every little question were very accommodating for our needs - going as far as being able to reschedule my bridals approximately three weeks before the wedding! Although they may specialize in weddings, we will not be letting these two go; I plan to have them capture all of our family milestones.

• Logan

Logan · Married on 03/18/2017

Nothing short of amazing!

Jana was such a dream to work with. We highly recommend her and Magnolia Photography to anyone looking for an amazing wedding photographer! Jana was friendly, personable and kind. She was so easy to work with from start to finish. We couldn't have been more pleased with how our pictures turned out. They are PERFECT! Love, love, love. Thank you so much Jana and the Magnolia Photography team!

Sent on 10/23/2018