Coastal Knot Bridal Boutique

Shallotte, NC View map Visit website

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Coastal Knot Bridal Boutique is a modern bridal boutique located in Wilmington, North Carolina that also serves the Raleigh region. Please visit our website at coastalknot.com for more information on our locations and to book your appointment!

What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns?

$1,000 - $2,499
$2,500 - $3,999

Who do you provide services for?

Bride
Bridesmaids

Which of the following services do you provide?

Full Customization
Sample Sales
Trunk Shows

Which of the following items do you offer?

Bridal Belts
Sample Gowns
Shoes
Undergarments
Veils

What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown?

6-8 months

How often do you receive new bridal gowns?

Seasonally

What is your return policy?

Final Sales

• Olivia
    Olivia B. Married on 12/05/2021

Beautiful Wedding Gowns and Fantastic Customer Service

I bought my dream Hayley Paige wedding ballgown from the Coastal Knot at their Raleigh location. I chose to go to Coastal Knot specifically because they were the only boutique in Raleigh who carried Hayley Paige gowns. I was not disappointed. I think I tried on every gown they had in the store designed by her. The customer service was top notch. The representative that worked with me was patient and was having just as much fun as I was. She listened to what I said I wanted and brought me several gowns and veils to try on. I spent about 3 hours in the store and purchased the very last gown I tried on. It was absolutely perfect. The Coastal Knot was the first and only place I tried on dresses. They worked with me to get it altered and it fit like a glove. I would highly recommend the Coastal Knot!
  • Megan
    Megan B. Married on 10/16/2021

Love Coastal Knot!!

All the ladies that were in the boutique when I said year to my dress were so friendly! My consultant, Mallie, was able to help me find my perfect dress! I went in thinking I was getting all the lace and sparkles, but Mallie and my sister told me to try on a simple dress- which ended up being the one!! Mallie even helped me pick out my veil and recommend one I didn’t think I would ever wear (but I did!). I highly recommend Coastal Knot!
  • Ashley
    Ashley W. Married on 09/18/2021

Awesome store with amazing bridal consultants. Highly recommend this place to anyone searching for a dress they love!

I went to the Coastal Knot located in Wilmington on Oleander Drive. This was the first place I went to when looking for my wedding dress and I cannot say enough nice things about this shop. The appointment was easy to book and the store is fantastic. I thought the dressing rooms had plenty of space and I liked that each mirror and pedestal outside the dressing rooms was sectioned off for a little privacy. The best part about the experience was my bridal consultant, Kirsten. She was amazing despite me not having much of a preference when it came to what type of dresses to try on. She let me browse the racks on my own for a bit while she went to find a few dresses she thought I would like. I never felt like she was just saying nice things or continuously agreeing with me about each dress in order to get me to buy something. She gave honest opinions and seemed genuinely invested in helping me find a dress I would love. My mom got a picture of me in the dress I plan on buying with her in the background and I can only hope my future husband looks that happy when he sees my in that dress. I would highly recommend this shop and Kirsten to anyone looking for wedding dresses in the Wilmington area, especially if this is your first time trying them on.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

15 photos · 05/07/2021
  • Shane & Dixie
    37 photos · 04/24/2021

Megan Masser Events Megan Masser Events Wedding Planners

I just adore Coastal Knot Bridal Boutique! They have a beautiful selection and the most wonderful customer service. I know that when I send clients to Coastal Knot they will be in great hands. :)

ART Catering & Events ART Catering & Events Wedding Caterers

Beautiful selection of dresses! We know that when we refer brides to Coastal Knot they will receive impeccable customer service.

BAO Events BAO Events Wedding Planners

We have had the pleasure of working with Coastal Knot Bridal Boutique , their customer service is unlike any other bridal boutique! Our Bride's are always thrilled and their gowns are gorgeous!

5041-1 Main Street Shallotte, 28470
Location of (Coastal Knot Bridal Boutique)
5041-1 Main Street, Unit C Shallotte, North Carolina, 28470