7134 Market Street Ogden Town Center, Wilmington, NC 28411 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 22
  • Real Weddings 2

About Camille's of Wilmington

Camille’s of Wilmington is a bridal salon located in Wilmington, North Carolina. They offer a full line of gowns as well as alterations. With years of experience, the professional seamstresses will ensure your bridal gown is the perfect fit.

Experience
The founders of Camille’s, Joanne Miranda and Angela Woodcock, have been in the bridal attire business for well over 15 years. Angela was previously the bridal manager at a popular formal attire store as well as a seamstress. Joanne was a designer of hair pieces for brides and has experience as a bridal consultant. They combined their talents and created Camille’s Closet. The store became instantly popular and two years later, they moved to the busy Market Street and reopened as Camille’s of Wilmington.

This bridal boutique has grown significantly since they first opened as Camille’s Closet. They offer four different bridal designers, six lines of bridesmaids dresses and tuxedo rentals. Services include:

• Sample sales

Camille's of Wilmington 7
  • Lauren

Lauren · Getting married on 12/21/2019

December Wedding

Mrs. Tracy was so awesome to work with! I found the PERFECT dress for my December wedding! I cannot wait to pick it up in April! Camilles of Wilmington is a beautiful spot to find your dress!

Sent on 03/19/2019
  • Kerry

Kerry Walsh · Married on 10/12/2019

The best place to SAY YES

Camille's was the perfect place to find my wedding dress! The staff was all so amazing and helpful for my whole process. I was having a lot of trouble finding something I loved, and Melissa and Abby worked with me on two different trips to make sure I found THE ONE. I would highly recommend any bride to get your dress from them 100%!!!

Sent on 02/04/2019

Camille's of Wilmington's reply:

Thank you so much for this sweet review. We all loved working with you and so thrilled you found The ONE! Welcome to the Camille's Family!

Sarah Smith · Married on 08/17/2019

Awesome Experience

I walked into Camille’s of Wilmington very disappointed after a few long, unsuccessful dress stores. I’m from Shallotte NC and travelled to Wilmington in hopes of finding THE dress. Camille’s was very busy on a Friday during a holiday weekend and was unsure if they could work me in that day without an appointment. The owner saw the look on my face at the thought of having to come back, I helped me try on 3 dresses, and was able to devote her undivided attention to me. She suggested I wear the dress to the front of the store to see it in natural sunlight, and I officially said yes to my dress. They changed my entire day and wedding planning process around, gave me hope again since I’m planning a full blown wedding in under 4 months. I really can not say how pleased I am with the experience I had and their amazing gown choices. I recommend everyone go to Camille’s!

Sent on 05/15/2019

Camille's of Wilmington FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns? Under $500, $500 - $999, $1,000 - $2,499
  • What are your price ranges for suit and tuxedo rentals? Under $100, $100 - $199
  • How do you price dress alterations? By Piece
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Alterations, Rentals, Sample Sales, Trunk Shows
  • Which of the following items do you offer? Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Formal Gowns, Garters, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Plus Size Gowns, Sample Gowns, Shoes, Tuxedos, Veils
  • What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown? Less than 6 months
  • How often do you receive new bridal gowns? Seasonally
  • What is your return policy? Final Sales, Partial Sale

Real Weddings

• 7134 Market Street Ogden Town Center, Ogden Town Center Wilmington, North Carolina, 28411 See on map
    Tue-Fri 10-6, Sat 10-4 & Sun 1-4