Camille's of Wilmington

Wilmington, North Carolina View map

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Camille鈥檚 of Wilmington is a bridal salon located in Wilmington, North Carolina. They offer a full line of gowns as well as alterations. With years of experience, the professional seamstresses will ensure your bridal gown is the perfect fit.

Experience
The founders of Camille鈥檚, Joanne Miranda and Angela Woodcock, have been in the bridal attire business for well over 15 years. Angela was previously the bridal manager at a popular formal attire store as well as a seamstress. Joanne was a designer of hair pieces for brides and has experience as a bridal consultant. They combined their talents and created Camille鈥檚 Closet. The store became instantly popular and two years later, they moved to the busy Market Street and reopened as Camille鈥檚 of Wilmington.

This bridal boutique has grown significantly since they first opened as Camille鈥檚 Closet. They offer four different bridal designers, six lines of bridesmaids dresses and tuxedo rentals. Services include:

• Sample sales
  • Garters
  • Shoes
  • Veils
  • Jewelry

What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns?

Under $500
$500 - $999
$1,000 - $2,499

What are your price ranges for suit and tuxedo rentals?

Under $100
$100 - $199

How do you price dress alterations?

By Piece

Who do you provide services for?

Bride
Groomsmen
Mother of the Bride
Mother of the Groom
Ring Bearers

Which of the following services do you provide?

Alterations
Rentals
Sample Sales
Trunk Shows

Which of the following items do you offer?

Bridal Belts
Sample Gowns
Shoes
Tuxedos
Veils

What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown?

Less than 6 months

How often do you receive new bridal gowns?

Seasonally

What is your return policy?

Final Sales

4.7

• Caitie
    Caitie Married on 03/05/2022

Beautiful dream dresses!!

Every dress I tried on was fabulous! I purchased my dress in November 2020 and was allowed to try on unlimited dresses. I fell in love with the first one I tried, but I鈥檓 telling you they were all just breathtaking. The lady who helped me was named Emma and I HIGHLY recommend her.

Also, alterations with Camille鈥檚 is really awesome too! I鈥檝e had horror story experiences in the past at other places (for prom dress alterations) so I was a little worried. But there鈥檚 no need!! They made my dream dress even more perfect for me!! Alterations side is very pleasant to work with
  • Erica
    Erica D. Married on 01/22/2022

Love my dress!

I loved my dress. Everyone here was amazing! 鉂わ笍
  • Jessica
    Jessica Married on 10/16/2021

Amazing!!!

I can't say enough nice things about Camille's. From the get go everyone there was so kind and helpful! I called them with so many questions and concerns and they answered everything to the best of their abilities as well as very professionally.
    Randy was the one who helped me find my dress. She was amazing!! I was nervous I wouldn't find a dress or it would be a total disaster, like you hear about sometimes, it was nothing like that!! Randy made me feel at ease and listened to all my needs. I told her what I wanted in a dress and she used her knowledge and expertise to help me find the perfect one. Even after I got my dress and had to go to the shop for various reasons, she always made it a point to come talk to me and check in on everything.
    We also got all of our bridesmaids, flower girl, and mom's dresses there!! They went above and beyond to make sure everyone got there dresses in on time and treated everyone so kindly.
    Our groomsmen also got their suits from there. They looked awesome! Even though some of the guys pieces didn't fit, they were able to get the right sizes to them before the wedding!
    A HUGE shoutout goes to the alterations team! I don't have enough Thank You's for everything they did for us!! Even though they were very busy, they still made time for our dresses and perfectly hemmed them and altered them as needed.
    I wouldn't go anywhere else to go dress shopping. It's not only convenient as a bride but the customer service was like no other!!
  • illustration stars

Emilee & Kyle
28 photos 路 10/20/2018
Olivia & Josh
56 photos 路 09/22/2018

Honey Skin Studio Airbrush Tanning Honey Skin Studio Airbrush Tanning Wedding Hair & Makeup

Incredible selection of gowns, and a staff that goes above and beyond!

Silverceiling Beauty Consulting Silverceiling Beauty Consulting Wedding Hair & Makeup

I absolutely ADORE Camille's!!! Beautiful gowns, super sweet ladies- overall, a guaranteed amazing experience!

LJ Design Studio
路 Wedding Photographers
Susie Linquist Photography
5.0 out of 5 rating , 33 Reviews
路 Wedding Photographers

7134 Market Street Ogden Town Center, Ogden Town Center Wilmington, North Carolina, 28411

Tue-Fri 10-6, Sat 10-4 & Sun 1-4
Location of (Camille's of Wilmington)

Other vendors in Wilmington for your wedding