47 Reviews for Camille's of Wilmington

Plus Size Gowns (1)
Sample Gowns (1)
Tuxedo Rentals (1)
44 Camille's of Wilmington Reviews

I love the team at Camille's! Wedding dress shopping was the part of the wedding planning process that I was dreading. I had a terrible experience at another shop, and was despairing of finding anything that I would like. The ladies at Camille's were not only kind and supportive, but they encouraged me to explore the selection and try on lots of different kinds of dresses. When I finally found a dress I loved, we had a moment of terror when we realized that we might not have enough time to get made/shipped/altered prior to the wedding date. The staff at Camille's were able to find that particular dress, the only one in stock and available, and order it in time for the wedding. My heroes!

When the dress came in, they went through several rounds of alterations with me until it was perfectly comfortable. Lorraine is an awesome seamstress and was really encouraging and patient through that process. If you are looking for beautiful dresses, go to Camille's. If you are like me, and are a bit anxious about dress shopping, DEFINITELY go to Camille's! They are the most supportive folks around.

Profile Picture Laura, 7/14/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

Camille's was a great place to shop for your special day. The staff is extremely helpful and friendly. There prices prices are extremely reasonable. I would highly recommend Camille's to any bride!

Profile Picture Megan , 6/17/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

I went in for my dress fitting thinking I knew exactly what I wanted. Once there, Camille's let me try on what I wanted to try on and then suggested a few dresses they thought would flatter my figure. Let me say, they just NAILED it! I could not have been happier with my dress. And the look on my husband's face confirmed my choice. Thank you Camille's!

Profile Picture Abigail, 4/1/17, 11 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire
Services Used: Bride, Bridesmaids, Flower Girls, Alterations, Bridal Gowns, Hair Accessories, Veils

Wedding dress alterations – Camile’s fixed my wedding dress! I bought by dress from David’s Bridal and the initial alterations (hemming, taking up the shoulders) were done in house. And they did a HORRIBLE job (no surprise, right?)! So I took my dress to Camile’s to see if they could fix it, and they did a flawless job. Straightened out the hem, removed a belt (I replaced with a sash on the day of), fixed the fitting around the torso, and even added some beautiful lace detailing over the shoulders for some additional dress support. They also altered and cleaned my mom’s veil perfectly! Finally, they also cleaned by dress after I got it a little dirty around the hem during bridal portraits. I would highly recommend them for your bridal dress needs! Thanks Camile’s!

Profile Picture Sarah, 3/25/17, 8 Reviews
Services Used: Alterations, Bride

Camille's of Wilmington's service was extraordinary! I found my wedding dress there and every time I went in for an alteration or to pick up the dress or veil, the staff was so friendly and helpful. I had been to another more mainstream wedding dress store, and the quality of service at Camille's was hands-down the best I've ever seen. They treat you and your guests like you're the only person in the shop, and they are willing to make any alteration necessary to a dress so that you can look exactly how you want to on your wedding day! If I ever need a dress for any other event, I will definitely go back to Camille's!

Profile Picture Lisa, 11/19/16, 7 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire
Services Used: Bridal Gowns, Formal Gowns, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Plus Size Gowns, Sample Gowns, Shoes, Veils, Alterations, Trunk Shows, Bride

Camille's is amazing! They are honest and super friendly. They are so helpful in finding you the perfect dress without rushing or pressuring you. They really make you feel special!

Profile Picture User6318915, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire
Services Used: Alterations, Bride, Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Hair Accessories, Shoes, Veils

Tracy and everyone else are wonderful!

Profile Picture Caroline, 11/12/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

Camille's of Wilmington has a very helpful staff that quickly learns your name, your needs, and is there whenever you stop by with questions or decision making advise.

Profile Picture Courtney, 11/12/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

I wasn't expecting to buy, just look. They're customer service and knowledge helped me easily make my purchase. I was stress free the entire time and had a lot of fun with the process of picking out a dress.

Profile Picture Kendal, 10/22/16, 8 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

I had a specific designer that I was interested in (Stella York), and waiting for a trunk show was the way to go! I highly recommend Camille's, especially over a chain bridal store. The experience was very personal and I did not feel like a number or just another sale. Absolutely love this place!

Profile Picture User5088895, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Services Used: Bridal Gowns, Alterations, Trunk Shows, Bride

Got my wedding dress here and loved the whole experience! They had an amazing selection of dresses, and I found the perfect dress almost immediately! Their tailor did an amazing job fitting my dress, and the price for everything was totally workable! Love this place, will definitely go back next time I need a gown for another event!

Profile Picture User6540326, 1+ year ago, 3 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

This is an AMAZING place. They will most definitely make your dream dress happen, even if you are a last minute walk in. The entire atmosphere is honest and friendly. While searching for the perfect dress you are neither rushed nor pushed. There is plenty of freedom and space to think. After saying "yes to the dress" there is a purple couch and a sign reading "I said yes!". The couch and sign makes you feel important. Once again this place is amazing. I would recommend it to anyone.

Profile Picture User5168599, 1+ year ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

Book them! These ladies were so patient and helpful! They worked so hard to customize my dress to make it absolutely perfect for me. Never once did they tell me they were unable to make something happen. I absolutely loved working with them!

Profile Picture User7129079, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

This is the first place in Wilmington I looked when looking at wedding dresses. I tried on about 15 dresses, loved a lot of them and narrowed it down to my top 5. I had a few more appointments that day, and I expected I would find just as many at the other shops. I found maybe 2 more total from the other shops combined, but nothing that stood out. I made an appointment for the next morning again at Camilles and said yes to the dress!

The customer service here is awesome also. I was hesitant about the top of one of the dresses being plain, and the seamstress came out and showed me how the could add a belt to the trim to add more bling. She also helped show me where the top of the dress would sit when the dress fit correctly, as well as the length and bustle.

Pricing is very reasonable for dresses and alterations. I highly recommend them!

Profile Picture Michelle, 4/8/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

I could not be happier with the decision I made of coming to them. They were super helpful and totally open to my vision. I am so excited for my dress! Thank you guys!

Profile Picture User4827738, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

Camille's was one of my last stops in Wilmington to try and find a wedding dress, as i had been to many other locations in Wilmington and could not find anything. I ended up with a Stella York dress that i am absolutely in love with! They were also very helpful when I cam back a few months later to look for bridesmaid dresses.

Profile Picture User4568507, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

The owners and employees were very helpful and professional. I felt they cared specifically about my wedding and my dress and felt very comfortable. They had an amazing selection of dresses that looked gorgeous and expensive but everything was so reasonably priced. I would advice anyone looking for dresses for an event to go see them!! I also didn't feel like they were just trying to make money off of me unlike lots of wedding vendors and that was important to me.

Profile Picture Nikki, 9/25/15, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Fantastic! I was treated wonderfully and felt as if I mattered, no matter what my budget was.

Profile Picture Rachel, 7/25/15, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

This was the first store I even tried on any dresses at. They were very helpful and even convinced me to try on some dresses I would have never picked on my own. One of which, happens to be the dress I fell in love with and bought!

Profile Picture User4846304, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Love my wedding dress!! Joanne was very helpful. Great selection, didn't feel like I was surrounded by a bunch of car salesman.

Profile Picture Melissa, 6/13/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

I am currently up to the point of wedding dress is ordered and I am now just waiting for it to arrive! My service up to this point so far has been great here!

Profile Picture L, 6/13/15, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

I attend quit a few events in the area and I know I can always find the perfect purse, jewelry, clutches, wraps, etc to go with my dress. They also have lots of formal and cocktail dresses. They are more than just a bridal shop.

Profile Picture connie, 5/16/15, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire, Jewelry

The owner of this boutique was extremely helpful and eager to please. I was very satisfied with the service I received on 2/08/14 during the Stella York trunk show. With hopeful dresses in mind, I was well taken care of and catered to throughout my experience. I truly felt like a princess when choosing the dress of my dreams. The staff was wonderful and I couldn't have asked for a better experience! No need to look at high end wedding dress boutiques when this shop gives you all you could ask for.

Profile Picture Joanna, 4/25/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

I had the best experience when finding my wedding dress at Camille's. They listened to what I wanted and were very helpful in helping me finding the perfect dress. Everyone working there was very friendly and Tracy really made my experience awesome and above and beyond for me!

Profile Picture Cameron, 4/18/15, 4 Reviews