Camille's of Wilmington Reviews

Camille's of Wilmington 7
  • Lauren

Lauren · Getting married on 12/21/2019

December Wedding

Mrs. Tracy was so awesome to work with! I found the PERFECT dress for my December wedding! I cannot wait to pick it up in April! Camilles of Wilmington is a beautiful spot to find your dress!

Sent on 03/19/2019
  • Kerry

Kerry Walsh · Getting married on 10/12/2019

The best place to SAY YES

Camille's was the perfect place to find my wedding dress! The staff was all so amazing and helpful for my whole process. I was having a lot of trouble finding something I loved, and Melissa and Abby worked with me on two different trips to make sure I found THE ONE. I would highly recommend any bride to get your dress from them 100%!!!

Sent on 02/04/2019

Camille's of Wilmington's reply:

Thank you so much for this sweet review. We all loved working with you and so thrilled you found The ONE! Welcome to the Camille's Family!

Sarah Smith · Married on 08/17/2019

Awesome Experience

I walked into Camille’s of Wilmington very disappointed after a few long, unsuccessful dress stores. I’m from Shallotte NC and travelled to Wilmington in hopes of finding THE dress. Camille’s was very busy on a Friday during a holiday weekend and was unsure if they could work me in that day without an appointment. The owner saw the look on my face at the thought of having to come back, I helped me try on 3 dresses, and was able to devote her undivided attention to me. She suggested I wear the dress to the front of the store to see it in natural sunlight, and I officially said yes to my dress. They changed my entire day and wedding planning process around, gave me hope again since I’m planning a full blown wedding in under 4 months. I really can not say how pleased I am with the experience I had and their amazing gown choices. I recommend everyone go to Camille’s!

Sent on 05/15/2019

Kelsey · Married on 07/19/2019

Amazing Service

The service I received was amazing!

Sent on 12/08/2018
  • Jamie

Jamie · Married on 05/09/2019

Truly a Blushing Bride

My dress was on a mannequin when I walked in the door at Camille’s. I immediately knew I needed to try it on! None of the staff were pushy or made me feel pressured about anything. I was free to say what I did or did not like about any dress and tried on several while I was there. However, my dress ultimately made me feel beyond beautiful. It was the only one that made me cry! It looked absolutely spectacular in the try on and even more amazing after the alterations! Speaking of alterations, I had a little confusion about one of my appointments and thought I was supposed to be getting fitted that day. They told me no, it was just a pick up appointment, but they quickly tried to see if anyone was available to go ahead and take care of my alterations since I had driven from out of town. A quick 10 minutes later and both my dress & I were all taken care of! I really appreciated their kindness & understanding, I felt special even with so many other brides needing attention that day. For my first look with my husband and finally time to show off this gorgeous gown, he even shed a few tears and told me how stunning I was. Thank you to everyone at Camille’s for making me feel positively radiant on my wedding day! Jamie

Sent on 05/21/2019
  • Allison

Allison · Married on 03/30/2019

Awesome Dress Experience

Everyone we worked with at Camilles was awesome! Emily helped me find a dress within my price range. I got my alterations done at Camilles and went back for 3 different fittings. I was so happy with the way my dress turned out!! I also picked my bridesmaids dresses from a Camilles. The prices were very affordable compared to other bridal stores around Wilmington, and they had the exact color I wanted!

Sent on 06/29/2019
    Camille's of Wilmington 8
    Camille's of Wilmington 9
    Camille's of Wilmington 10
    Camille's of Wilmington 11
    Camille's of Wilmington 12

G · Married on 11/08/2018

Alterations

Camille’s did a great job with my dress alterations and bustle for a very reasonable price!! Very accommodating and great service

Sent on 11/15/2018

Courtney · Married on 08/05/2018

Camille's of Wilmington is amazing!! When I walked into Camille's I immediately felt welcomed!! I saw a dress a mannequin and knew that was my dress. Melissa was so great to me that day. She picked out great dresses for me to try on. Melissa went above and beyond to make sure I had a great experience. I ended up picked the first dress that I has saw when I walked in. It was incredible. Oh that they also had a veil and belt that matched perfectly!!! I was very anxious about the price because I have to stay within budget. The dress was only $800. When the dress came in and I went to my first fitting, the dress fit perfectly, all I need was it to be hemmed. Lorraine did a great job hemming it and doing my custom bustle. I knew what I did not want for a bustle, Lorraine worked with me to create a bustle that met my needs. The price of alterations and the bustle was great!! Love Camille's of Wilmington and the wonderful ladies who work there. I special thank you to Melissa and Lorraine!!

Sent on 08/20/2018
    Camille's of Wilmington 13
    Camille's of Wilmington 14
    Camille's of Wilmington 15

Catherine · Married on 04/07/2018

Lynn at Camille's was such a joy to work to work with during the process of finding my perfect dress. She was SO patient and accommodating! My mom and I had such a great experience that when my sister got engaged we immediately took her to see Lynn too!

Sent on 04/27/2018

Laura · Married on 07/14/2017

I love the team at Camille's! Wedding dress shopping was the part of the wedding planning process that I was dreading. I had a terrible experience at another shop, and was despairing of finding anything that I would like. The ladies at Camille's were not only kind and supportive, but they encouraged me to explore the selection and try on lots of different kinds of dresses. When I finally found a dress I loved, we had a moment of terror when we realized that we might not have enough time to get made/shipped/altered prior to the wedding date. The staff at Camille's were able to find that particular dress, the only one in stock and available, and order it in time for the wedding. My heroes!

When the dress came in, they went through several rounds of alterations with me until it was perfectly comfortable. Lorraine is an awesome seamstress and was really encouraging and patient through that process. If you are looking for beautiful dresses, go to Camille's. If you are like me, and are a bit anxious about dress shopping, DEFINITELY go to Camille's! They are the most supportive folks around.

Sent on 07/19/2017

Lauren · Married on 07/01/2017

I would certainty recommend Camille's of Wilmington. I got my wedding dress here and enjoyed the entire experience! There team was very personable and helped me find my dream dress all within my price range. I ended up getting my dress off the rack and saved nearly $700! Afterwards their alterations team worked what I can only describe as their magic to take my dress down over 10 sizes! At the end the dress looked like it was made for me. You wouldn't have even know the alterations had been done. I certainly recommend them to any bride looking to fall in love with the perfect dress!

Sent on 07/19/2017

Megan · Married on 06/17/2017

Camille's was a great place to shop for your special day. The staff is extremely helpful and friendly. There prices prices are extremely reasonable. I would highly recommend Camille's to any bride!

Sent on 07/28/2016

Abigail · Married on 04/01/2017

I went in for my dress fitting thinking I knew exactly what I wanted. Once there, Camille's let me try on what I wanted to try on and then suggested a few dresses they thought would flatter my figure. Let me say, they just NAILED it! I could not have been happier with my dress. And the look on my husband's face confirmed my choice. Thank you Camille's!

Sent on 04/06/2017

Sarah · Married on 03/25/2017

Wedding dress alterations – Camile’s fixed my wedding dress! I bought by dress from David’s Bridal and the initial alterations (hemming, taking up the shoulders) were done in house. And they did a HORRIBLE job (no surprise, right?)! So I took my dress to Camile’s to see if they could fix it, and they did a flawless job. Straightened out the hem, removed a belt (I replaced with a sash on the day of), fixed the fitting around the torso, and even added some beautiful lace detailing over the shoulders for some additional dress support. They also altered and cleaned my mom’s veil perfectly! Finally, they also cleaned by dress after I got it a little dirty around the hem during bridal portraits. I would highly recommend them for your bridal dress needs! Thanks Camile’s!

Sent on 04/14/2017

Lisa · Married on 11/19/2016

Camille's of Wilmington's service was extraordinary! I found my wedding dress there and every time I went in for an alteration or to pick up the dress or veil, the staff was so friendly and helpful. I had been to another more mainstream wedding dress store, and the quality of service at Camille's was hands-down the best I've ever seen. They treat you and your guests like you're the only person in the shop, and they are willing to make any alteration necessary to a dress so that you can look exactly how you want to on your wedding day! If I ever need a dress for any other event, I will definitely go back to Camille's!

Sent on 11/25/2016

Kat · Married on 11/12/2016

Camille's is amazing! They are honest and super friendly. They are so helpful in finding you the perfect dress without rushing or pressuring you. They really make you feel special!

Sent on 07/20/2016

Caroline · Married on 11/12/2016

Tracy and everyone else are wonderful!

Sent on 07/20/2016

Courtney · Married on 11/12/2016

Camille's of Wilmington has a very helpful staff that quickly learns your name, your needs, and is there whenever you stop by with questions or decision making advise.

Sent on 07/22/2016

Kendal · Married on 10/22/2016

I wasn't expecting to buy, just look. They're customer service and knowledge helped me easily make my purchase. I was stress free the entire time and had a lot of fun with the process of picking out a dress.

Sent on 07/21/2016

Ryan · Married on 09/23/2016

I had a specific designer that I was interested in (Stella York), and waiting for a trunk show was the way to go! I highly recommend Camille's, especially over a chain bridal store. The experience was very personal and I did not feel like a number or just another sale. Absolutely love this place!

Sent on 07/27/2016

Bernadette · Married on 08/06/2016

Got my wedding dress here and loved the whole experience! They had an amazing selection of dresses, and I found the perfect dress almost immediately! Their tailor did an amazing job fitting my dress, and the price for everything was totally workable! Love this place, will definitely go back next time I need a gown for another event!

Sent on 08/15/2016

This is an AMAZING place. They will most definitely make your dream dress happen, even if you are a last minute walk in. The entire atmosphere is honest and friendly. While searching for the perfect dress you are neither rushed nor pushed. There is plenty of freedom and space to think. After saying "yes to the dress" there is a purple couch and a sign reading "I said yes!". The couch and sign makes you feel important. Once again this place is amazing. I would recommend it to anyone.

Sent on 06/12/2015

Sarah · Married on 05/21/2016

Book them! These ladies were so patient and helpful! They worked so hard to customize my dress to make it absolutely perfect for me. Never once did they tell me they were unable to make something happen. I absolutely loved working with them!

Sent on 08/25/2016

Michelle · Married on 04/08/2016

This is the first place in Wilmington I looked when looking at wedding dresses. I tried on about 15 dresses, loved a lot of them and narrowed it down to my top 5. I had a few more appointments that day, and I expected I would find just as many at the other shops. I found maybe 2 more total from the other shops combined, but nothing that stood out. I made an appointment for the next morning again at Camilles and said yes to the dress!

The customer service here is awesome also. I was hesitant about the top of one of the dresses being plain, and the seamstress came out and showed me how the could add a belt to the trim to add more bling. She also helped show me where the top of the dress would sit when the dress fit correctly, as well as the length and bustle.

Pricing is very reasonable for dresses and alterations. I highly recommend them!

Sent on 07/29/2015

I could not be happier with the decision I made of coming to them. They were super helpful and totally open to my vision. I am so excited for my dress! Thank you guys!

Sent on 02/27/2015