4214 Belmont Court, Wilmington, NC 28405 Map · Phone number

About Joy Creations

Looking for help with all the details needed to welcome your guest to a Wedding or Event? Do you want your event to have a personal touch? Meet with Joy Creations to bring that special and unique touch that you are looking for. Call or email today to talk or set up a meeting. I can work locally or ship items to you and personalize your event.

*Welcome Bags

* Personalized Signs/Decor for your ceremony, reception, parties, or any events

*Custom Peronalized coasters and gifts

*Ring Bearer/ Flower Girl Items

*Children Activity bags for receptions and events

*much more on my facebook page

I look forward to bringing your vision and dreams together for your special days

Follow Joy Creations on

AMset10105
JoyCreationsjpeg
AMRehearsal10306
Joy Creations
Give your guest a coaster of your wedding town or a picture that you like, personalized for your...
AMset10139
AMset10162
AMset10169
AMset10180
AMset10179
AMset10165
AMset10148
Joy Creations
Table numbers and and matching booklet for guest to put their good wishes and advice for the couple....
Place cards
Place cards
AMset10105
JoyCreationsjpeg
AMRehearsal10306

3 Reviews for Joy Creations

Jon · Married on 05/09/2013

Mary was absolutely amazing. She went above and beyond for us. She is extremely talented and was very helpful and patient. Her rates are a bargain compared to what she delivers. I would not look else where. Mary will take care of you and give you the branding and imaging you want for your wedding.

Sent on 05/26/2013

mandy · Married on 04/27/2013

I got married this past April and starting working with Mary at Joy Creations months before to put my dreams and ideas into action. Mary was always fast and responsive to all my calls and emails and ended up taking ideas I had and making them into the perfect touches I wanted for my wedding! Her creativity made my wedding so unique and have people still talking about the personal touches that made it an event to remember! She gave great advice and kept the ideas coming until I got exactly what I had visualized. I would most certainly recommend working with Mary. She is talented, professional and made my wedding beautiful!!

Sent on 06/26/2013

Amber · Married on 09/22/2012

Joy Creations helped to make my wedding so unique and special!! Mary takes the time to meet with her brides and discuss every last detail, creates examples, and works until each piece is exactly what they want! She created so many special pieces that made my wedding unique. From favors to ring bearer signs, she does it all! I received so many compliments about all of the unique personalized details at my wedding (done by Joy Creations)!! Very professional and easy to work with, I know my wedding would not have been what it was without Mary! I now also have several personalized keepsakes from all of her great ideas! For all of the personalized details every bride wants, but probably doesn't have time for on their own, it's Joy Creations!! I recommend every bride check her out!

Sent on 02/09/2013

• tomK photography
    tomK photography Wedding Photographers

You can not go wrong with Joy Creations! Beautiful, personalized creations for your special event and Awesome Customer Service. Highly Recommend ! Linda & Tom Knapik, tomK photography

• 4214 Belmont Court Wilmington, 28405 See on map