The Dressing Room

Wilmington, NC View map

Choose from one-of-a-kind, new, discontinued and sample wedding gowns and dresses. We also carry a selection of dresses for the Bridesmaid, Junior bridesmaid, Mother of the Bride, Maid of Honor, Matron of Honor, Flower Girls and even Prom dresses!

How do you price dress alterations?

By Piece

Who do you provide services for?

Bride
Bridesmaids
Flower Girls
Mother of the Bride
Mother of the Groom

Which of the following services do you provide?

Alterations

Which of the following items do you offer?

Veils

What is your return policy?

Exchanges

1 User photo

Althea Married on 12/21/2019

Highly recommend

I was new to Wilmington and after going to 4-5 other bridal shops and being dissatisfied; I was ready to drive back to Atlanta, go to Raleigh or Charlotte. To my surprise they had MY dress!!! They listened to what I wanted and showed me what they had, what could be ordered and etc. I would recommend this place they are professional andCourteous.
    Alth Married on 12/21/2019

Highly recommend

Let me first state, I’m a newcomer to Wilmington Nc and coming from Atlanta the shopping is dramatically different,
    I went to several bridal shops in Wilmington including David’s Bridal before going to The Dressing Room and I was prepared for a Drive to Raleigh, Charlotte or Atlanta to find my perfect dress. Or quite possibly just settle...
    This was my last effort for a dress in Wilmington. I made the appointment for the upcoming Saturday morning and would have a friend go with me. I was greeted by an employee that was finishing u with a customer. She asked me what type of/ style of dress I was I wanted, when I was getting married, and where. Typical questions, she explained the layout of the store asked us to browse around while she pulled a few for me to try on. I’m a size 5/6 and if you’ve ever shopped for a wedding dress - that’s not your size. Feeling bad about size, she assured me that happens everyone. I know I looked at what felt like 100 dresses & tried on at least 15. The LAST 3 she pulled, wasn’t the style I was looking for, but they were pretty. I tried the first one and OMG I liked it & my friend liked it as well. The second one, that was it ... I loved it, the employees loved it, and my friend loved it!! I knew this was MY dress. A customer came in and commented on how gorgeous my dress was ... the owner came in and noted how pretty I looked in the dress and how GREAT the fit was for an off the rack dress! Theresa (owner) has a belt she had just walked in with this set the dress off!!! She told me they had an in-house seamstress that could the minimal alterations. We set that up. I’ve had 3 fitting and 13 days away from my big day. I can’t wait to see my husband look at me as I walk down the aisle in this dress.
    Each person here was helpful, courtesy, and professional. My dress is high quality and gorgeous.
    Please go check them out - you won’t be disappointed!!!
  • Rebecca
    Rebecca H. Married on 09/14/2019

Said yes to the dress

The owner was so easy to work with. She didn't mind that I tried on a million dresses. She offers a nice selection at great prices.

The Dressing Room's reply:

Thank you for taking the time to leave such positive feedback. We hope that you will send photos! We appreciate your business and referrals.

Real Weddings

• Josie & Dylan
    13 photos · 04/06/2019

5629 Oleander Drive Wilmington, NC, 28403
Location of (The Dressing Room)

Other vendors in Wilmington for your wedding