Beautiful Brides of Wilmington

Wilmington, NC View map

The reason Beautiful Brides of Wilmington is the oldest bridal shop in the Cape Fear area? Stated simply, you will find the highest quality, most elegant gowns at the most affordable pricing.

Each gown has been hand selected for its beautiful style and unique detail. No two gowns are the same, and sizes range from 0 to 30. There is a wide array of pricing to fit every budget. When shopping here you are able to have the wedding look of your dreams…without breaking the bank. There are hundreds of gowns in stock to buy off the rack and take with you, and thousands more you can order. Need something quick? Hundreds of styles are available with FREE one week shipping.

Head designer Sandra Leigh has over 40 years experience in the bridal industry. With her knowledge and understanding of fashion design, anything is possible, even if you can't find it anywhere else!

EVERY BRIDE - EVERY SIZE - EVERY BUDGET ~ Beautiful Brides of Wilmington

What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns?

Under $500
$500 - $999
$1,000 - $2,499

What are your price ranges for suit and tuxedo rentals?

Under $100

How do you price dress alterations?

By Piece

Who do you provide services for?

Bride
Bridesmaids
Flower Girls
Mother of the Bride
Mother of the Groom

Which of the following services do you provide?

Alterations
Cleaning
Full Customization
Preservation
Sample Sales
Trunk Shows

Which of the following items do you offer?

Bridal Belts
Sample Gowns
Shoes
Undergarments
Veils

What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown?

Less than 6 months

How often do you receive new bridal gowns?

Monthly
Seasonally

What is your return policy?

Final Sales

• Caroline
    Caroline Married on 04/10/2021

Best Dress from the Best People

I absolutely love Beautiful Brides! They are so personal and truly care that you find the perfect dress for you in any budget small or large. They have a huge variety of styles and that makes finding your perfect dress that much easier. The staff are such nice people and they take a lot of pride in the work they do. I got to wear my dream dress on the best day ever, and it’s because of their help I found it.

Beautiful Brides of Wilmington's reply:

We truly enjoyed being such a wonderful part of your special day. You are a beautiful bride and will forever be beautiful in our hearts. Congratulations!
  • Aleah
    Aleah Married on 10/19/2019

Had an amazing seamstress

Loved my dress& my seamstress!

Beautiful Brides of Wilmington's reply:

Aw thank you! It was a blast working with you and designing your custom sleeve. We are SO excited to see pictures of everything together on your wedding day!
    Alexis Married on 08/06/2019

Great selection and excellent customer service experience

Beautiful brides was my last stop on the circuit of Wilmington bridal shops and I wish it had been my first. I walked in, nearly in tears, as I was not having much luck finding “the one”. The other shops had been disappointing in either service or selection within my budget range.

That all changed when I stepped in the doors for my appointment and was greeted by Sandra and Shannon. They listened to my ideas of the dress I was searching for but I had also made it clear that I would take any of their suggestions. Their selection is beautiful and suitable for various budgets. At the time, there was a seasonal clearance sale happening, which I got to take advantage of. Also, Sandra has better rates for alterations (which she does herself) then some of the competitors, so I was able to expand my budget. Sandra was even willing to make some minor alterations/additions to dresses I was considering (added fabric and accents, etc...).

In the end, they had me in a dress I hadn’t been looking for, but was prefect for me and the theme of my wedding, as well as a coordinating veil that accented the dress beautifully. I looked forward to and enjoyed the follow up appointments for minor alterations and undergarments test. Even better was their payment plan, which is worth asking about.
    Everything was set in advance for pickup and the dress was perfectly pressed for my wedding day.

Beautiful Brides of Wilmington's reply:

Thank you for the kind review. You rocked your gown and the style fit you perfectly! Congratulations Beautiful Bride!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner

Honey Skin Studio Airbrush Tanning Honey Skin Studio Airbrush Tanning Wedding Hair & Makeup

Beautiful gowns, amazing staff!

894-4 South Kerr Avenue Wilmington, NC, 28403
Location of (Beautiful Brides of Wilmington)

Other vendors in Wilmington for your wedding