tomK photography is a Premier Wedding & Portrait studio located in Historic McKinney, Texas. Our style is natural and timeless, capturing real moments and cherished memories.
We limit the number of engagements we accept each year - when you book with us, you are our top priority. We absolutely love weddings and that love is reflected in our work ... we would be honored to be part of your special day.
Our Collections include:
- Two Professional Photographers to capture getting ready, pre-ceremony, ceremony, formals, reception and exit. We arrive 45 minutes prior to the bride putting her gown on, and stay for as long as you have contracted us for, to photograph all the special moments that will tell the story of your wedding day;
- an Engagement session at the location of your choice, with an 11x14 print and a custom designed, photo Reception Book, using images from your session - a fun alternative to the "traditional" Sign-In book;
- a Bridal portrait session, also at the venue of your choice, with an 11x14 print. (If you feel you don't have time for a Bridal prior to your wedding, we will make sure to get some of the bride alone on your wedding day, aor we can set up a time after the wedding, to photograph both bride and groom - trust us, we do this a lot - and yes, it means getting all dressed up again in your wedding clothes - but it is always a lot of fun and makes for some awesome, stress free portraits!);
- a custom designed, Wedding Album produced by GraphiStudio of Italy;
- a Digital Album of your all your images: wedding, engagement and bridal;
- a custom Slideshow, which can incorporate your personal photos, for use at your reception or rehearsal dinner;
- and our Wedding Client Lifetime Print Discount!
One Last Thing ...
The one bit of advice we have for Couples planning their wedding day - if at all possible, do not compromise when it comes to your photography.
You work hard and spend so much time to ensure your wedding looks and feels exactly the way you want ... and it will be over in a few hours.
When the last light is turned off and guest has gone home, all that remain are your memories ... and the photography ... trust your special day to a proven professional.
Call us at 214.679.6085 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to set up a personal consultation.
tomK photography - "You don't take a photograph ... you ask, quietly, to borrow it."
WeddingWire.com “Brides Choice Award” 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012
The Knot “Best of Weddings” 2010, 2012
Dallas Morning News, Neighbors Choice "Best Portrait Photography” 2010
Project Wedding “Best of” 2008
PPA - Professional Photographers of America
TPPA - Texas Professional Photographers Association
WPPI - Wedding & Portrait Photographers Intnl
NAAP - National Association of Photoshop Professionals
DWF - Digital Wedding Forum
SWP - Society of Wedding Professionals
McKinney Chamber of Commerce
We serve all of Texas including Collin County - McKinney, Allen, Plano, Richardson; the greater DFW Metroplex - Dallas and Fort Worth, along with Travis County: the greater Austin Area and the surrounding cities. We love to travel all over our great state and enjoy destination Weddings too!
Other couples have also viewed:
35 Reviews for tomK photography
Recommended by 98% of couples
Courtney · Married on 10/12/2013
Tom was very reliable and attentive ! He knew exactly what we wanted out of our photos and how to capture that perfect moment! It's hard to trust someone to capture the most important day of your life, but he nailed it! We just got our wedding photos back and they are beautiful! He also shot our engagements and my bridals, which were also beautiful! We will definitely be using Tom again when we decide to start a family!Sent on 12/13/2013
Deborah · Married on 05/04/2013
TomK and his team did my daughter's Engagement, Bridals and Wedding pictures at The Willowood Chapel at Bells, Texas. Tom and his team gave us the most awesome treasure of photographs. He caught every special moment and love between my children. They were wonderful to work with, my daughter and son in law feel like he is a dear friend. They had so much fun, he is so creative and professional. Troy the videographer made our day come to life with so much love. Thank you to Tom, Linda, Troy and his team!Sent on 12/13/2013
Jennifer · Married on 05/04/2013
I just don't feel like I could write a good enough review to describe the experience we had with Tom and his team. Tom and Brandi took our engagements pictures in downtown Grapevine to help us capture where we would start our lives as a married couple, and they allowed us to wait until a month after the wedding to do the Bridals with my groom so we could do more couples shots in addition to my Bridals and not take up time on the wedding day. Tom and his wife, Linda, were great about communicating with us about what we wanted to be captured, coordinating times and dates, and how to view the pictures for our family and friends. We were also lucky enough to have their partner, Troy from Flash Frame Media, do our wedding video. I can say without a doubt that working with tomK was the very best investment we could have made for our wedding. They captured so many memories in a day that goes by in a flash with pictures that allow us to carry those moments with us for a lifetime! I would definitely recommend tomK Photography to any of my friends looking for a photographer they can trust!Sent on 01/08/2014
I've had the pleasure of working with Tom at two different bridal shows. He is a true professional and takes fantastic photos! It's also great to be able to work with genuinely nice people, which is something I can definitely say about Tom.
Tom and Linda Knapik don't take pictures, they are photographic "artist" that create memories that you will cherish for a lifetime. True professionals in every sense of the word.
If you are looking for quality and professionalism combined with very caring people then tomK photography is the place for you. They are hard working and dedicated to capturing your "story" in pictures for you to remember forever. Make sure you take the time to meet with Tom and Linda to discuss their fantastic prices and packages. You will not be sorry you did!