230 E. Hunt Street Suite 102, McKinney, TX 75069 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 18

About Uptown Sound

It's the experience.

Not just our experience. Your experience.

When you hire us, we treat you like we would our own friends and family. After all, you're trusting us to emcee and host one of the most important moments of your life, and we don't take that responsibility lightly.

It's more than simply putting together a playlist and showing up with the equipment. We take time to get to know you and learn all the important details you've been meticulously planning. When we arrive on your wedding day, we want you to feel like a trusted friend is hosting your party--not a stranger.

In addition to our experience as pro DJs, you're also getting outstanding customer service from someone who is easy to reach, quick to respond, and who truly cares about the success of your wedding.

Please visit the Weddings page of my website for a list of other things you get when hiring Uptown Sound, as well as all of the other services we offer. If you're interested in getting a customized quote, you can call us at 214.491.8283 or send an email to aaron@uptownsound.com.

All the best, and I look forward to working with you.

Aaron

988744101533935707155951806057029n

• Videos 1

182 Reviews for Uptown Sound

Ryan · Married on 09/22/2018

Mason came highly recommended from a couple that both my wife and I know personally and from the start we could see why. Mason and the team with uptown sound are amazing and very professional. You can’t ask for a better DJ for your special day.

Jennifer · Married on 09/22/2018

My husband and I really enjoyed working with Aaron for our wedding music. He is very professional and definitely knows his trade. We have eclectic taste in music and he helped guide us to styles that would be popular for all of our guests, and I have to say that the dance floor was always full! He also spent an evening with us working through specific music for certain points in our day-off timeline, and was an excellent MC on the night of the wedding making sure our guests new what events were coming up. We have gotten several compliments from our guests on how much fun the dance floor was and how great the music selections were. I would definitely work with Aaron again if I have the chance, and highly recommend him to anyone looking for an even DJ!

Susan · Married on 09/08/2018

Aaron was recommended to me by a friend who used uptown sound for DJ services for their wedding as well. They told me that he was a great DJ and got everyone dancing. And that held true at my wedding. He’s very detailed and professional. Very down to earth guy and knows his music. My wedding guests enjoyed themselves and noted the music transition was perfect. I used them for lighting services too and they were beautiful!

I also hired uptown sound for videography. I have not received the video yet so I cannot review that part of the service yet. But it was great that I got to bundle the services and received a nice discount. The videographers were never in the way and I didn’t feel like they were in the room most of the time even though they were shooting.

I highly recommend Aaron and his team!

Uptown Sound FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 1,000.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,500.00
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 400.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in? Christian, Club, Country, Electronic, Hip Hop, Indie, International, Jazz, Oldies, Pop, R&B/Soul, Rock, Top 40
  • What additional equipment do you offer? Microphones, Photobooth, Projector, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

• Embrace the Day Events
    Embrace the Day Events Wedding Planners

Uptown Sound has a team of incredibly talented DJs that have learned to read a room so the dance floor stays full and the night flows flawlessly. Their team is fantastic about coordinating with other vendors during the evening to make sure everyone is ready for the next thing whether that be the toasts or the grand exit and they offer a wide variety of different services which makes it convenient for brides to nail down multiple things with one vendor. Uptown Sound DJ'd my wedding and I always recommend them to any client!

• The Cotton Mill
    The Cotton Mill Banquet Halls

Darla, Maggie and myself all highly, 150% endorse Aaron with Uptown Sound. He is professional and is the nicest guy to work with. He takes care of his brides and makes sure that they are happy. Whether you need lighting, dj services, videography or photo booth. He is your guy!!

• Cliff Traverse Photography
    Cliff Traverse Photography Wedding Photographers

I've had the opportunity to work with Aaron and Uptown Sound and found him to be the best DJ around. He works with the bride, groom, and crowd to create a great time. He has a great light display which adds to the venue, and creates a beautiful setting for photos. I highly recommend him for your next event.

• 230 E. Hunt Street, Suite 102 McKinney, TX 75069 See on map