Flower Mound, TX 75028 Map · Phone number
Package Price $4,800
Availability Check your date

About Events by Kristin

Events by Kristin provides unique and exceptional wedding & event planning. Our Dallas wedding planners are available throughout the enitre planning process or just for the "day of" to manage the multiple components of your special event, and to ensure that a consistent design is achieved from beginning to end.

From an extravagant wedding to small backyard affairs, we treat each event with the same attention and dedication as if it were our very own. We make it our responsiblity to carry out your wishes exactly as you've anticipated, down to the very last detail. Through the entire planning process, we pride ourselves on being great listeners and really understanding the vision you are trying to achieve.

Our Mission

Our mission is to make the planning process smooth, stress-free and most of all FUN! Your one of a kind event is sure to have your guests "oohing and ahhing!" If you are looking for new ideas, or just someone to help make your dream event become a reality, contact us today!

Follow Events by Kristin on

r1 e016
1510731101039886673754801094914734n

72 Reviews for Events by Kristin

Andra · Married on 04/28/2018

I selected Kristin to be my wedding planner after being a bridesmaid in two friends' weddings that she had planned. And let me just say, my wedding would not have been possible without the help of Kristin and her team. I wanted to be more of a "hands off" bride, and put a lot of trust in my vendors to see my vision and carry it out in their own creative ways. Kristin was so intuitive to my needs and ideas that she could speak on my behalf and know exactly what I was thinking. She was always one step ahead, cool as a cucumber, and had a sense of urgency when necessary. She also was a total pro at handling my difficult family :) I would hire Kristin a million times if I could. Highly recommend!

Allison · Married on 01/06/2018

Hiring Kristin to coordinate our wedding may have been the best wedding decision we made! Kristin handled ALL the details with grace and ease. She was always a step ahead, made the calls, had the tedious conversations, and did it all while making me feel calm and confident - the biggest gift! She went above and beyond. Kristin is the sweetest but also knows how to be assertive to get the job done. My family and bridesmaids still talk about what an asset she was the day-of and how much they enjoyed her presence and coordination. They always knew where to get their questions answered and commented on her kindness and calmness throughout it all. Kristin treated me like I was her best friend and ultimately gave me the best wedding gift of all - a perfectly coordinated wedding with very minimal stress!! I am so glad I hired Kristin!

sarah · Married on 10/21/2017

we live four hours from venue so a wedding planner was a must. Every recommendation/contact presented to us was top notch. our final selections made for an absolutely magical wedding. i WILL recommend events by kristin!

Events by Kristin FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 2,799.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 4,800.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 8,200.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Destination, Eco-Friendly, Military, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 2

• The Jenny Layne Bakery
    The Jenny Layne Bakery Wedding Cakes

Kristin is always smiling and full of energy. I absolutely love working with her while she makes magic happen. Her attention to detail and love for all things creative make her unstoppable. I look forward to collaberating on life's celebrations together because I know how much she loves what she does, and she takes so much pride in it. Love this woman!

• Valerie & Valerie Weddings and Events
    Valerie & Valerie Weddings and Events Wedding Planners

Being planners ourselves, we know that we would absolutely recommend Kristin to any bride! She loves what she does and that love shines through to everyone she works with! Kristin has a keen eye for detail and gives her clients a great wedding planning experience. We love working with her! - Valerie & Valerie)

• Jonathan Ivy Photography
    Jonathan Ivy Photography Wedding Photographers

If you are looking for someone unique and personable then stop here! Kristin has a fabulous eye for design plus she is very relatable. We highly recommend the entire Events by Kristin team!!!

• Flower Mound, TX 75028 See on map