Flower Mound, TX 75028 Map · Phone number

About Events by Kristin

Events by Kristin provides unique and exceptional wedding & event planning. Our Dallas wedding planners are available throughout the enitre planning process or just for the "day of" to manage the multiple components of your special event, and to ensure that a consistent design is achieved from beginning to end.

From an extravagant wedding to small backyard affairs, we treat each event with the same attention and dedication as if it were our very own. We make it our responsiblity to carry out your wishes exactly as you've anticipated, down to the very last detail. Through the entire planning process, we pride ourselves on being great listeners and really understanding the vision you are trying to achieve.

Our Mission

Our mission is to make the planning process smooth, stress-free and most of all FUN! Your one of a kind event is sure to have your guests "oohing and ahhing!" If you are looking for new ideas, or just someone to help make your dream event become a reality, contact us today!

Follow Events by Kristin on

r1 e016

75 Reviews for Events by Kristin

Gina Albrecht · Married on 09/22/2018

Kristin Mullen Cox

Kristin was the key factor in how smoothly our wedding day came together. From the very beginning she was there to help me with everything from choosing vendors, to dealing with any problems that arose, so I didn’t have to worry about anything. Because of her, my special day went over perfectly!! I got to relax and enjoy knowing everything would be taken care of, and her creative opinions really helped me get the perfect vibe I was searching for!!! Hands down the best wedding planner I could have ever asked for, and I tell that to everyone i know!! She was awesome, and I couldn’t have made it through without her.

Sent on 04/10/2019
  • Lauri

Lauri Smith · Married on 09/01/2018

Kristin will be your best investment!

Book. This. Girl. Seriously, you will not regret it. Yes, a wedding planner seems "expensive" at first, but Kristin SAVED us so much money. She negotiated with the our venue and extras that we would have paid for, she got them to include (or at least reduce the price for us!) Kristin will advise you on things to spend your money on and things that you can skip, but she never pressures you either way. Kristin kept us on budget, kept us on a timeline, and kept my daughter and I from killing each other at times! She knows all the best vendors and they clearly respect her and enjoy working with her.
    But here's the best thing. She truly cares about your big day and making it perfect. She will become a friend through this process. She puts her heart and soul into making your wedding dreams a reality. I can honestly say that planning my daughter's wedding was FUN (and I was not expecting that!)
    I would 100% recommend Kristin to any bride and groom planning their wedding.

Sent on 02/05/2019

Andra · Married on 04/28/2018

I selected Kristin to be my wedding planner after being a bridesmaid in two friends' weddings that she had planned. And let me just say, my wedding would not have been possible without the help of Kristin and her team. I wanted to be more of a "hands off" bride, and put a lot of trust in my vendors to see my vision and carry it out in their own creative ways. Kristin was so intuitive to my needs and ideas that she could speak on my behalf and know exactly what I was thinking. She was always one step ahead, cool as a cucumber, and had a sense of urgency when necessary. She also was a total pro at handling my difficult family :) I would hire Kristin a million times if I could. Highly recommend!

Sent on 06/21/2018

Events by Kristin FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 2,799.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 4,800.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 8,200.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Destination, Eco-Friendly, Military, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 2

• The Jenny Layne Bakery
    The Jenny Layne Bakery Wedding Cakes

Kristin is always smiling and full of energy. I absolutely love working with her while she makes magic happen. Her attention to detail and love for all things creative make her unstoppable. I look forward to collaberating on life's celebrations together because I know how much she loves what she does, and she takes so much pride in it. Love this woman!

• Valerie & Valerie Weddings and Events
    Valerie & Valerie Weddings and Events Wedding Planners

Being planners ourselves, we know that we would absolutely recommend Kristin to any bride! She loves what she does and that love shines through to everyone she works with! Kristin has a keen eye for detail and gives her clients a great wedding planning experience. We love working with her! - Valerie & Valerie)

• Jonathan Ivy Photography
    Jonathan Ivy Photography Wedding Photographers

If you are looking for someone unique and personable then stop here! Kristin has a fabulous eye for design plus she is very relatable. We highly recommend the entire Events by Kristin team!!!

• Flower Mound, 75028 See on map