3420 Terry Dr, Plano, TX 75023 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Cliff Traverse Photography

Save your date, capture your day..

I am a professional photographer located in Plano, Texas. I have over 25 years experience as a photojournalist and freelance commerical photographer. Six years ago I started capturing weddings. My Style of photography has evolved to be an artistic-dramatic-yet keeping the journalistic to capture your day.

I provide the highest quality images possible, using top of the line professional equipment. I take photography seriously, and am on the Board of Directors for the Dallas Professional Photographers Association.

When I moved from a journalistic style to an artistic style I sought out a mentor, and found one of the top wedding photographers in the country. Working with him, I developed a style that incorporates capturing your moment, and creating art. I also look at your event as capturing a day in history. Many times there are family members there who may have traveled many miles to be together. This is a chance to capture images that you'll have to share with your kids and generations to come.

I would love to capture your special day.

Contact Cliff Traverse at ctraverse@mac.com or click: https://app.shootq.com/public/planoimages/contact to start saving your day.

Cliff

20121110DSC1553Editcopy
CAT7007Edit

4 Reviews for Cliff Traverse Photography

Andrea · Married on 04/28/2012

I absolutely LOVED working with Cliff Traverse! He contacted me several times before my wedding and was always nice, kind, and pleasant. He was on time and had creative shots. He even emailed me some previews of photos right after the wedding! He was not intrusive at all. I booked him through Studio Blue Photography. Studio Blue could have slightly better prices, but Cliff went above and beyond what the outside company asked of him ... which I appreciated very much =). He did an awesome job!

Sent on 07/03/2012

Muggs · Married on 09/18/2010

Cliff did an incredible job at my daughters wedding capturing the moment in various ways. He got the usual pictures that one would expect but then took pictures that will remind us of the day in creative pictures.

Sent on 05/24/2012

Cliff was very nice and really helped make my wedding day extra special. The pictures turned out great!

Sent on 07/09/2012

Cliff Traverse Photography FAQ

• What photography services do you offer? High-Res Images, Liability Insurance

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Cliff Traverse Photography 1
    10% off Wedding Prints Ordered On Line
    Use the code above after selecting your wedding prints at checkout to save 10% on your print orders over $25. If ordering direct from my company (large prints), the same 10% discount will apply. Discount can be $25 or more on orders over $250.

• event1013
    event1013 Historic Weddings

Cliff's work is romantic and unique. He captures the beauty of every individual and the unique quality of our venue with his photographic style.

• Frisco Photography
    Frisco Photography Wedding Photographers

Cliff is the best! He and I have worked together with many clients and he is the consummate professional. His vision and creativity paired with his calm demeanor make him a great wedding photographer. I trust Cliff as both a primary and secondary photographer and he never lets me down. You won't be disappointed.

• 3420 Terry Dr Plano, 75023 See on map