3 Voice Productions

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$950 Most Popular Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$950 Most Popular Price

3 Voice Productions is a mobile DJ business based in Dallas, Texas with over 20 years of experience in the industry.

I specialize in Weddings and have done hundreds all over the country. My experience and professionalism as an Emcee' sets me apart from many others. With on-air radio experience, your wedding will be done by a professional. I understand how to make sure the flow from the ceremony to the recption and dance floor is controlled in a fun but professional manner for all ages. I offer everything from pre-music, to ceremony music and of course all the fun after with introductions, cutting of the cake, 1st dance, Bride and Groom games, etc. All this with a BOSE sound system. Also provided is a light show and lapel and wireless microphones. Nothing is left to chance and everything is planned on our web based Wedding Planner. I offer as many consultations as needed. We will also create together, your personalized Wedding Spotify Playlist. Oh, and I do each event myself. You ALWAYS get the owner! I enjoy making the Bride the happiest girl in the room and to see families enjoying a celebration of love. Also, ask about a photo booth and the Canid Camper Experience!

What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?

$800

What is included in the starting price?

Travel Expenses
Sound/PA System

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$950

What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?

Photobooth
Travel Expenses

What music genres do you specialize in?

Christian
R&B/Soul
Rock
Top 40
South Asian

What services do you offer?

Do-Not-Play List
One Event Per Day

What additional equipment do you offer?

Photobooth
illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

• Lanette
    Lanette M. Married on 03/19/2022
    5 out of 5 rating

Excellent DJ!

Working with Chris Kinsel for our daughter's wedding was amazing! From start to finish, Chris was very professional and a pleasure to work with. He was extremely responsive and patient and crafted the perfect playlist and timelinne for our daughter's special day. He did a great job with announcements and played all of our requests. I highly recommend Chris for anyone looking for a DJ!

3 Voice Productions's reply:

Thanks so much Lanette. What a fun group of family and friends to play for. And having her wedding at your ranch was amazing!
    Alyssa D. Married on 03/19/2022
    5 out of 5 rating
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Amazing! Would recommend to anyone looking for great music for any wedding or event!

Chris was absolutely amazing and we couldn’t be more happy with our experience. His help on our wedding timeline was Phenomenal! All the music was exactly what we wanted!

3 Voice Productions's reply:

Thanks for the kind words Alyssa. I loved working with your family and guests! The key is to put many more hours into planning than the Wedding itself. You were very easy to work with. Congrats!
  • illustration stars

Pricing

4670 Amesbury Dr. Dallas, TX, 75206
469-420-0407
804-334-1991
Location of (3 Voice Productions)

Other vendors in Dallas for your wedding