3 Voice Productions

4670 Amesbury Dr., Dallas, TX 75206 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 38

About 3 Voice Productions

3 Voice Productions is a mobile DJ business based in Dallas, Texas with over 20 years of experience in the industry. Chris Kinsel (owner) has done hundreds of weddings throughout the country.

3 Voice Productions brings a broad range of experience and professionalism to your Wedding. With many years of on-air radio experience, Chris understands how to be a better and more professional emcee'and transitioning from the ceremony to the reception while making everything flow in a fun, yet controlled manner. Chris will emcee the introductions, the first dance and other special dances, cutting of the cake, etc. while also providing music for your entire wedding. (Ceremony & Reception). You want the best sound possible so we use state-of-the-art Bose sound systems and wireless mics. Also unlimited consultations so that everything can be planned flawlessly. On the 3VP website, you will see a wedding planner and be able to create your own music playlist using our top 100 most requested songs. You will have this playlist for many years to come and we both see it and can change it in real time!

Follow 3 Voice Productions on
3vp light show
3vp light show
Line dancers
Line dancers
Let's celebrate the bride!
Let's celebrate the bride!
Garder toss

3 Voice Productions 2
3 Voice Productions 3
  • Whitney

Whitney Hall · Married on 10/27/2018

Helped me to do my job better as Videographer

Chris was very informative to me and easy to work with as I was the videographer for a wedding that he and I were working together. It helps me to do my job better by him giving me cues throughout the night before events happened so that I can get into position so as not to miss capturing any special moments on video. I am also able to manage my time better and I am not waiting around on standby so I am then able to capture more candid moments. Chris also had a very good "announcer voice" and sounded good behind the mic.

Sent on 11/12/2018

Shaundra · Married on 09/15/2018

Chris was amazing! I had no idea how to keep the event running smooth and make sure all of the guests had fun and he did just that! He truly listened to what we wanted and I would hands down recommend him!

Sent on 10/04/2018

Award

3 Voice Productions FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 700.00
  • What is included in the starting price? Consultation, MC, Microphones, Projector, Sound/PA System
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 800.00
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Consultation, Sound/PA System, MC, Microphones, Projector, Travel Expenses
  • What music genres do you specialize in? Christian, Club, Country, Electronic, Hip Hop, International, Oldies, Pop, R&B/Soul, Rock, Top 40
  • What additional equipment do you offer? Microphones, Projector, Sound/PA System

• 4670 Amesbury Dr. Dallas, TX, 75206 See on map