About Four Strings - Quartet, Trio, Duo

The Dallas Wedding String Quartet
Fine music
Four Strings provides professional classical music ensembles for weddings, receptions, and other special events in the Dallas-Fort Worth Metroplex, Denton, Sherman-Denison, Bonham, Gainesville, and all surrounding areas.

Affordable choices
Four Strings offers a variety of ensembles at highly competitive rates. While other providers offer only the string quartet, we can furnish a string trio or string duo for a reduced cost, but with the same primary repertoire. The trio and duo especially complement microweddings and other small venue events.

Categories: Wedding Musician

Regions serviced: Oklahoma City, Dallas

Follow Four Strings - Quartet, Trio, Duo on

3 Reviews for Four Strings - Quartet, Trio, Duo

Instrumental-Duo (1)
Violin (1)
Cello (1)
Ceremony (1)

Ceremony music was something I was on the fence about and my mom talked me into it. It was totally worth every penny. It made a difference in the formality and sounded great on the wedding video. We had a lot of music to choose from and even current songs. Four Strings was professional, organized and responsive. Great vendor to work with!

Profile Picture Trishia, 3/18/17, 7 Reviews
Services Used: Instrumental-Duo, Cello, Violin, Ceremony

Four Strings made our wedding ceremony so beautiful and perfect. We got so many compliments on how classy and elegant sounding the ceremony was. This quartet has some skills! The cost fit easily into our budget and was totally worth it.
Working with David was extremely easy and he asked all the right questions to make sure we had a fantastic playlist that fit our tastes and our ceremony timeline.
I felt like I got married in a movie! I couldn't have asked for a better experience.

Profile Picture Kelsie, 4/19/14, 6 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

If you are considering having live music for your ceremony, then look no further. Four Strings turned our ceremony into a fairy tale. I still get chills thinking about that day.

Profile Picture Jennifer, 9/21/13, 5 Reviews