Plano, TX View map Visit website
2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$350 Most Popular Price

Cindy Horstman is an experienced harpist and ceremony musician located in Plano, Texas. For the past 30 years, Cindy has been performing beautiful harp music at weddings. Whether you are looking for a soloist or a jazz duo of electric harp and bass, Cindy provides breathtaking musical arrangements. She is happy to perform at weddings in Dallas and Fort Worth, as well as the surrounding areas.

Experience
Cindy Horstman has been in the music industry for more than 40 years. She earned her masters in music in Harp Performance from the University of Texas. When she is not performing at weddings, Cindy teaches harp at Brookhaven College and Commercial Music Theory at Collin College. Together with Michael Medina, Cindy co-founded 2tone, a jazz duo consisting of harp and bass.

Cindy Horstman provides musical ensembles for ceremonies, cocktail hours, receptions, and other special occasions. As a duo, Michael and Cindy blend the tones of harp and bass to create a melody of perfect harmony. They will compose special musical arrangements of your favorite songs to create a truly unique ceremony experience just for you. Cindy Horstman provides a state-of-the-art sound system for all events at no additional charge. Additionally, she can learn new songs and provide instrumentals for your event.

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for wedding ceremony music?

$350

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$350

Ceremony Music

What ceremony music arrangements can you provide?

Instrumental - Solo
Instrumental - Duo

How many musicians are in your band(s)?

1 - 3

What instruments does your group play?

Guitar
Harp

What services do you provide?

Ceremony Music
Sound/PA System

• Kristin
    Kristin T. Getting married on 08/04/2022

Cindy is Amazing!

Cindy was incredible! It was really important to my wife that we incorporate her grandmother's harp into our ceremony. The harp is an antique and hadn't been played in a long time. Cindy agreed to play our harp during the ceremony and even helped us restring it so it was wedding ready. She was very responsive and wonderful to work with. We are an LGBTQIA couple and Cindy was very supportive and great to work with!

Dear Kristin,
    Thank you so much for your kind words and for inviting me to play
    for your wedding. I was honored to be a part of your special day!
  • Caroline
    Caroline R. Married on 05/02/2022

Helped make our day extra special

Cindy was so easy to work with! We got married in a historic chapel with lots of rules:), one of which was acoustic music only. So lucked out and found 3 amazing musicians. I do not think that any of them knew each other but once I gave them the 3 songs I cared about, they all worked together to figure out the who would play when, or together, and all the other details. They handles all the details and sounded amazing!!! I was definitely spoiled, because they made the whole thing seem seamless. I would absolutely use Cindy again.

Cindy Horstman's reply:

Thank you for your kind words and inviting me to play for your wedding. It was my honor to be a part of your celebration.
  • Luke
    Luke J. Married on 04/09/2022

Great to work with!

Cindy was awesome to work with, and very flexible with what we wanted for our wedding. She gave us plenty of great song suggestions, and even provided us with a great violinist. I’d highly recommend using her for your wedding!

Cindy Horstman's reply:

Thank you for your kind words and for inviting us to play for your wedding! I wish you all the best.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner

North Texas Wedding Officiate North Texas Wedding Officiate Wedding Officiants

The chapel was filled with amazing music coming from this striking woman's harp. It was Cindy. This was the first time I had the pleasure of working with her. I expect it will not be the last. Thank you Ms. Horstman for the pleasure you brought to all in attendance today. There is just something about harp music that sets the stage for a great wedding ceremony. See you again soon. Rev. John Barker

LoveNotes LoveNotes Wedding Officiants

Cindy Horstman is one of the finest Harpist in the country and I truly mean that. No style is too difficult for her. Very professional and conscience to make sure her clients receive the best she has to offer. What an incredible talent.

PO Box 260136 Plano, TX, 75026
2142079494
Location of (Cindy Horstman)

Other vendors in Dallas for your wedding