About Harpist, Cindy Horstman

"Cindy rocks! She plays the harp beautifully and she has a completely different sound than other harpists I've heard."

"She played beautifully, was professional, and was a pleasure to work with. I would recommend her to anyone."

Harpist Cindy Horstman has enjoyed performing at weddings for the past 30 years.

Some of Cindy's past clients have been:

President Bill Clinton, President George Bush

T Boone Pickens, Dallas Mayors Laura Miller and Ron Kirk

Cindy is proficient at creating special musical arrangements of the bride's favorite songs

to make each and every wedding a memorable event.  Cindy provides a state of the

art sound system for the harp that enables her to play for any venue including

outdoor and large events.  She is available for weddings and receptions as a soloist or as a

jazz duo of harp and bass.

Categories: Wedding Musician

Regions serviced: Dallas

Follow Harpist, Cindy Horstman on

87 Reviews for Harpist, Cindy Horstman

Instrumental-Solo (1)
Harp (1)
Ceremony (1)
Learn New Songs (1)

Cindy was absolutely amazing! She played beautifully and was so professional and willing to learn whatever songs my husband and I wanted to have played at our ceremony! I've been recommending her to all of my engaged friends because we have been so pleased with her!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Konner, 3/23/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

Cindy was the perfect addition to my wedding! The harp was such a beautiful compliment to my outdoor ceremony. Cindy was very fast with communication and had wonderful examples of her music for me to listen to ahead of time. I would highly recommend Cindy!

Profile Picture User6808344, Recently Married, 5 Reviews

220x220 sq 1423701258427 img0238
220x220 sq 1423700723390 img0611
220x220 sq 1423701428681 img0151

2 ENDORSEMENTS
The chapel was filled with amazing music coming from this striking woman's harp. It was Cindy. This was the first time I had the pleasure of working with her. I expect it will not be the last. Thank you Ms. Horstman for the pleasure you brought to all in attendance today. There is just something about harp music that sets the stage for a great wedding ceremony. See you again soon. Rev. John Barker

Cindy Horstman is one of the finest Harpist in the country and I truly mean that. No style is too difficult for her. Very professional and conscience to make sure her clients receive the best she has to offer. What an incredible talent.

Events

PO Box 260136, Plano, TX 75026   See On Map
214-207-9494 (phone)
Harpist, Cindy Horstman is a wedding Harpist from Dallas Fort Worth. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Dallas, Fort Worth, and Texas. Harpist, Cindy Horstman is a professional wedding Harpist that has been part of the Dallas / Fort Worth wedding industry for 30 years. We specialize in Ceremony and Reception Music.