Cindy Horstman Reviews

136 | Plano, TX

136 Reviews for Cindy Horstman

• Caroline

Caroline R. · Getting married on 05/02/2022

Helped make our day extra special

Cindy was so easy to work with! We got married in a historic chapel with lots of rules:), one of which was acoustic music only. So lucked out and found 3 amazing musicians. I do not think that any of them knew each other but once I gave them the 3 songs I cared about, they all worked together to figure out the who would play when, or together, and all the other details. They handles all the details and sounded amazing!!! I was definitely spoiled, because they made the whole thing seem seamless. I would absolutely use Cindy again.

Sent on 03/05/2020

Cindy Horstman's reply:

Thank you for your kind words and inviting me to play for your wedding. It was my honor to be a part of your celebration.
  • Mai

Mai · Married on 05/15/2021

Best Money spent

No regrets hiring Cindy! She’s amazing at what she does. She made it super easy and straightforward for us. She had us fill out a short questionnaire that basically outlined our event. Our guests absolutely loved her modern rendition of KC & Jojos All My Life. She made our day super special! 10/10 would recommend

Sent on 05/24/2021

Dear Mai,
    Thank you for your kind words and for inviting me to play for your wedding - what a beautiful event! I wish you all the best.

Cynthia P. · Married on 04/17/2021

Absolutely amazing!!

She was professional on time and most of all extremely talented her music brought us and my family much joy on our wedding day. I highly recommend her

Sent on 04/21/2021

Cindy Horstman's reply:

Thank you, Cynthia, for your kind words and for inviting me to play for your wedding- what a beautiful event!

Dede R. · Married on 04/12/2021

Perfect Touch to any Wedding

Cindy played absolutely beautifully at my daughters wedding on 12-12-20 and gave it that special touch. All of her songs were very clear as to what song she was playing. She is very responsive to your emails, and request. A lovely person to work with. I would recommend her to anyone wanting that special and classy touch. Thank you again from all of us !!!! Dede

Sent on 12/16/2020

Dear Dede,
    Thank you for your kind words and for inviting me to play for your daughter's wedding. I am so honored to be a part of this beautiful event!

Char Z. · Married on 04/10/2021

Icing on the CAKE

The beautiful Harp music that Cindy played at my daughters wedding was perfect! It just brought the whole wedding to a sophisticated level that we were looking for. Light, in the background, yet enhanced the moment. Thank you Cindy for your talent.

Sent on 04/22/2021

Cindy Horstman's reply:

Thank you for your kind words and for inviting me to play for the wedding - it was beautiful! I was honored to play for this.

Devan Z. · Married on 04/10/2021

Pure perfection

This was by far one of my favorite parts of my wedding by far! She plays so beautifully!

Sent on 04/22/2021

Cindy Horstman's reply:

Thank you, Devan, for your kind words and for inviting me to play for your wedding - what a beautiful event!
    I wish you all the best.

Lauren S. · Married on 03/27/2021

Amazing Harpist!

Cindy was so incredibly easy to work with and her music was BEAUTIFUL! Would 100% recommend!

Sent on 04/06/2021

Cindy Horstman's reply:

Thank you, Lauren, for your kind words and for inviting me to play for your wedding - it was an honor and a pleasure to be a part of your special day!

Lafonda C. · Married on 03/13/2021

absolutely perfect choice.

Cindy was the perfect choice for my daughters wedding. she was on time, friendly and the music was beautiful. everyone was raving about her performance.

Sent on 03/17/2021
  • Julie

Julie P. · Married on 03/12/2021

Wedding Classic - Classy Harpist

We found Cindy on the web, and decided to use her for our small chapel wedding. She communicated several times with us and had great suggestions to keep our wedding flowing and the music flowing. She was prompt, professional and so very talented. Her music added a lot of charm to the wedding and it was perfect way to have live music. Thank you Cindy!

Sent on 01/02/2020

Jean W. · Married on 02/10/2021

Simplely the best harpist!

Cindy was the easiest of all vendors to work with and gave the most value to my daughter's wedding ceremony! I was looking forward to meeting her face to face after the ceremony, but she so beautifully blended with the ceremony and was quietly gone by the time the photo secession was completed, that I hadn't given her a thought till my guest were complimenting the harpist. Thank you Cindy

Sent on 11/04/2019

Cindy Horstman's reply:

Thank you, Jean, for kind words and for inviting me to play!
    It was a beautiful event and I was honored to be a part of it!

Tish · Married on 01/06/2021

The Best!!

We couldn't have asked for a better person than Cindy! She was fantastic and very professional...
    Thank you Cindy! My guests thought that you were the best as we all did.

Sent on 07/14/2020

Myndi B. · Married on 11/21/2020

Cindy was Amazing!

Cindy was just amazing! Throughout the entire process, Cindy was so great to work with. She was so responsive and flexible through our postponements (more than one!). Her performance at our wedding was just beautiful. We received several compliments! My groom even shed some tears at the altar and said that the harp was what kicked it off! Hire Cindy for your next event. You won’t regret it!

Sent on 12/14/2020

Dear Myndi,
    Thank you so much for your kind words and for inviting me to
    play for your wedding! It was such a beautiful event and I was honored to be a part.
    I wish you all the best!

Mackenzie J. · Married on 10/31/2020

Wedding Ceremony & cocktail hour harp music

Cindy played the harp at our wedding this past weekend and was absolutely phenomenal!!!! I had numerous guests come up to me during the reception to tell me how beautiful she sounded. She was so easy to work with in the months leading up to our wedding. We weren’t able to meet in person before the wedding so we FaceTimed and she had her harp ready to play whatever songs we wanted her to play as well as recommended beautiful classic wedding songs. She was prompt, flexible, and her music was absolutely incredible! We would highly recommend her for anyone looking for a harpist to play at their wedding!

Sent on 11/03/2020

Cindy Horstman's reply:

Thank you so much, Mackenzie, for your kind words and for inviting me to play for your wedding - what a beautiful event!
    I wish all the best.
  • Celeste

Celeste A. · Married on 10/11/2020

Absolutely Amazing!

Cindy was so nice and easy to work with!
    She gave our wedding a very classy touch. We had a rooftop wedding and were able to hear her just fine.

Sent on 03/09/2021

Dear Celeste,

Kelsey · Married on 10/10/2020

Perfect ceremony music for our elopement

So glad we found Cindy and were able to use her as the ceremony music for our small wedding. I had a certain song I wanted her to play and she said it was no problem. Very professional and kind.

Sent on 10/14/2020

Dear Kelsey,
    Thank you for your kind words and for inviting me to play for your wedding! I wish you all the best.
  • Tim

Tim L. · Married on 09/27/2020

Heavenly Music

Beautiful music for a wedding reception. Cindy arrived 30 minutes before the reception and placed for 2 hours. She is quick to respond. The guests loved it. She is truly awesome. Highly recommend. FIVE STARS!!!

Sent on 12/22/2020

Cindy Horstman's reply:

Thank you, Tim, for your kind words and for inviting me to play for this beautiful event! I wish you all the best.
  • Susan

Susan C. · Married on 09/26/2020

Great experience.

Cindy was easy to work with, dependable and able to accommodate all of our musical requests, whether classical or contemporary. Her execution of the music was beautiful. Our guests had favorable comments. I was so sad when the candle lighting ceremony was over, and she stopped playing, Still Falling for You. It was just beautiful.

Sent on 09/29/2020

Dear Susan,
    Thank you for your kind words and for inviting me to play - it was a beautiful event! I wish you all the best and please keep in touch.
    Sincerely,
  • Jeannie

Jeannie R. · Married on 09/13/2020

Wonderful Harpist!

Extremely professional & played beautiful music at our wedding! Highly recommend! Perfect touch of elegance for our wedding day 😊

Sent on 09/24/2020

Cindy Horstman's reply:

Thank you for your kind words and for inviting me to play for your wedding! I am truly honored to have been a part of your special day.

Taylor M. · Married on 09/10/2020

The BEST ceremony music!

Cindy was amazing! Responsive, easy to work with and absolutely nailed our ceremony music! I had her do some more custom / modern songs and they sounded incredible. We got a ton of compliments from guests! Thank you Cindy!

Sent on 09/17/2020

Tyranie · Married on 09/05/2020

She was wonderful!

It was such a privilege to have Cindy play her beautiful music for our daughter’s wedding. It can be a little tricky when you have a venue outdoors but Cindy was purely professional and every cue was perfect with the music and entrance of our wedding party. She is such a delightful person. I fully recommend her for any event!

Sent on 09/09/2020

Cindy Horstman's reply:

Thank you for your kind words and for inviting me to play for your daughter's wedding! It was my honor to be a part of this special event.

Lori N. · Married on 08/28/2020

Great experience.

The music was absolutely beautiful!

Sent on 09/03/2020

Cindy Horstman's reply:

Thank you, Lori, for your kind words and for inviting me to play for your wedding! I wish you all the best.

Jamie P. · Married on 08/03/2020

Beautiful wedding ceremony music!

From the beginning, Cindy was amazing to work with! After hearing a sample of her beautiful music, I knew she needed to play at our wedding. She was responsive, professional, and a joy to work with. I would highly recommend her to anyone looking for the perfect sound for their wedding ceremony.

Sent on 03/15/2020

Cindy Horstman's reply:

Thank you, Jamie, for your kind words and for inviting me tp play for your wedding - what a beautiful event! I am honored to be a part of your special day and wish you all the best.
  • Karita

Karita C. · Married on 08/01/2020

Made my dream a reality

I have always wanted a harp and violin. Cindy and her colleague played wonderful ly! Everyone loved it. Cindy is well diverse in all genres of music!! I am so happy to have had them. She was very nice and professional. Did I mention very affordable.

Sent on 08/06/2020

Cindy Horstman's reply:

Thank you for your kind words and for inviting us to play!
    It was an honor to be a part of your wedding!
  • Rachel

Rachel · Married on 07/17/2020

Best Ceremony Musician

We met Cindy at our venue’s open house and it as soon as we heard her play my husband knew he wanted her to play for our ceremony. Cindy always responded in a timely manner and was so easy to work with. She arrived to our ceremony in plenty of time to set up and start playing as our guests arrived. We received so many compliments and we are so so glad we worked with Cindy!

Sent on 08/17/2020

Cindy Horstman's reply:

Thank you for your kind words, Rachel, it was an honor to
    play for your wedding! I wish you all the best.

Marianna N. · Married on 06/13/2020

Easy and professional

Cindy was amazing. She was very professional when we were coordinating everything with her and did a beautiful job.

Sent on 06/17/2020