Harpist, Cindy Horstman Reviews

96 | Plano, TX

96 Reviews for Harpist, Cindy Horstman

96 Harpist, Cindy Horstman Reviews

Junelle Brown · Married on 11/11/2018

The perfect touch to your Perfect day!

We ran into Cindy at an open house at our venue, and she was literally the first vendor we booked even before we finalized our venue! She was the most pleasant person to work with, and her talent for playing the harp was so amazing that we teared up just hearing her play. She was timely, responsive, and SUPER helpful to us during the planning process and she was beyond prepared the day of the wedding. She even helped me with song suggestions because I was so overwhelmed with the wedding. Cindy, I cannot thank you enough for your calm demeanor, your promptness, and your beautiful playing! Thank you a million times!

Sent on 11/13/2018

Harpist, Cindy Horstman's reply:

Thank you for your kind words and for inviting me to play for your wedding - it was an honor to share this special moment with you! I wish you all the best. Cindy Horstman

Destre Shirley · Married on 10/28/2018

Beautiful music for ceremony!!!

Cindy played beautifully and is such an easy person to work with. She even learned new music that was important to us for the ceremony. She showed up extra early to set up. I highly recommend her! All of the guests commented on the harp and how it set the tone for a romantic setting in the woods. We loved having her be a part of our big day!

Sent on 10/30/2018

Harpist, Cindy Horstman's reply:

Thank you for your kind words and for inviting me to play for your wedding! I wish you all the best... Cindy Horstman

Hillary · Married on 08/18/2018

I cannot say enough good things about Cindy Horstman. Cindy made our wedding so special. She gave us a suggested agenda of beautiful songs for the ceremony. We used most of them with a few small changes, and she was entirely flexible. Cindy is so talented and a joy to work with - I would highly recommend her to everyone!

Sent on 09/10/2018

Harpist, Cindy Horstman's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words and for inviting me to play for your wedding ! I wish you all the best Cindy Horstman

Brittney · Married on 08/11/2018

Cindy was an absolute joy to work with! She was responsive and was able to play all of the songs we wanted! She would send snippets and ideas that was extremely helpful when choosing our music! Would recommend her to anyone!

Amanda · Married on 07/27/2018

Cindy was amazing! We had to choose between the $250 sound system in the venue space or pay $100 more to have Cindy come play and the extra money was totally worth it. It was so elegant and sounded amazing! The guests loved it!

Candace · Married on 06/29/2018

We hired Cindy for our wedding and she was amazing to work with. Very professional leading up to the day of the wedding and was very flexible with our music selections. A pleasure to work with. Highly recommend.

Leslie · Married on 06/08/2018

Cindy was OUTSTANDING!!!! Played for my daughters wedding and did a beautiful job!!!!

Meredith · Married on 05/03/2018

Cindy is always a pleasure to work with! She is a great communicator and a beautiful musician. She is one of our top musicians to refer to our clients.

Sent on 05/24/2018

Harpist, Cindy Horstman's reply:

Thank you for your kind words, Meredith! It is always a pleasure to work with you! Cindy Horstman

Romi · Married on 04/26/2018

My number one choice to reach out to when a client is looking for live musicians for Ceremony music! I’ve only worked with Cindy when it comes to a Harpist, but I don’t think I need to look for anyone else because she’s the best!!!

Konner · Married on 03/23/2018

Cindy was absolutely amazing! She played beautifully and was so professional and willing to learn whatever songs my husband and I wanted to have played at our ceremony! I've been recommending her to all of my engaged friends because we have been so pleased with her!

Sent on 03/26/2018

Harpist, Cindy Horstman's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words and for inviting me to play for your wedding. I wish you all the best! Cindy Horstman
  • User6808344 · Recently married

Cindy was the perfect addition to my wedding! The harp was such a beautiful compliment to my outdoor ceremony. Cindy was very fast with communication and had wonderful examples of her music for me to listen to ahead of time. I would highly recommend Cindy!

jason · Married on 11/12/2017

Cindy Horstman is the harpist we chose. She showed up early to set up and her music was beautiful. I had a special request from a newer song from coldplay called the Scientist for our exit and she played it spectacular. She is a music teacher and has been playing for over 30 years. She is the best of the best in Dallas and probably across the country. i would highly reccommend Cindy Horstman for beautiful music for your wedding

Kate · Married on 10/21/2017

We absolutely loved having Cindy play her beautiful harp at our wedding ceremony. We have known Cindy for many years and to have her play the music for our ceremony was an absolute treat and everyone mentioned to us how unique and beautiful the music was for our ceremony. Cindy is very responsive and professional in the services she provides and the value of her services is above and beyond anyone else we considered. It definitely put that sentimental and romantic touch on our wedding ceremony and we would highly recommend Cindy to anyone looking for beautiful music to be played at any type of event.

Grace · Married on 10/07/2017

Cindy was the absolute best! Her harp skills are phenomenal. There was a small incident where I had contacted her 3 months prior to my wedding to play, however I had forgotten to send in the contract. About two weeks before the wedding she called to follow up and see if I did still need her services. This was a life saver as I had thought I already submitted the contract months ago. So thankful that she followed up with me after my silly mistake or else I wouldn't have had music at my wedding. Also she is incredibly sweet and a joy to work with.

Anissa · Married on 09/22/2017

Cindy did a beautiful job playing for my sister's wedding ceremony at the Dallas Arboretum. She was easy to work with and very flexible. Would definitely recommend her services to anyone wanting a harpist for your event.

Gayla · Married on 09/17/2017

What a great decision to book Cindy Horstman and Michael Medina ("2 Tone") for my daughter's wedding ceremony at The Bella Donna Chapel in McKinney, Texas. Not only were the acoustics incredible in that facility, but hearing the divine music produced by Cindy and Michael in that Chapel really elevated the ethereal effect of the entire ceremony. The guests were blown away with the prelude, ceremony and postlude compositions they provided. Such delicate yet full deep rich tones - just awesome! You will never regret booking this fabulous Duo for your event!!

Kimberly · Married on 08/10/2017

Cindy did an excellent job playing at our wedding!

abigail · Married on 07/22/2017

Cindy played the most beautiful music at my wedding ceremony and made it sooo special for my husband and I. She truly cared about my requests and turned my dreams into reality!!! You can tell when you see/hear her play that she is truly passionate about music and I felt that love walking down the aisle. I would definitely recommend her for future weddings and events. Thank you Cindy for making my ceremony so special!!!

Paige · Married on 07/21/2017

Cindy did a wonderful job at the wedding. She always responded when we contacted her. She was gracious and worked well with the other musician. I would highly recommend her to anyone looking for a harpist.

Claire · Married on 07/15/2017

Cindy was fantastic! The music was beautiful and added a very special touch to the ceremony.

Beth · Married on 06/03/2017

Cindy was professional, organized, and helpful with song choice. She was worth every penny and did such a beautiful job at our wedding ceremony! Highly recommend Cindy!

Stacy · Married on 06/02/2017

Cindy is an amazing harpist I booked her for my wedding and I absolutely loved the way she played definately brought that romantic smoothing music. For my entrance she played for a thousand years and it was lovely. She also was easy to work with and also arrived on time.

Susan · Married on 05/27/2017

Cindy was so responsive and easy to work with. A true professional in every sense! She was able to accommodate our song list easily and her sound is phenomenal! I would use her again in a heartbeat!!

mike · Married on 05/12/2017

Excellent!!! Keep up the great work!

Sent on 12/24/2016

Harpist, Cindy Horstman's reply:

Thank you for your kind words and for inviting me to play for your wedding. Sincerely, Cindy Horstman