94 Reviews for Harpist, Cindy Horstman

Ceremony (3)
Learn New Songs (2)
Instrumentals (1)
92 Harpist, Cindy Horstman Reviews

I cannot say enough good things about Cindy Horstman. Cindy made our wedding so special. She gave us a suggested agenda of beautiful songs for the ceremony. We used most of them with a few small changes, and she was entirely flexible. Cindy is so talented and a joy to work with - I would highly recommend her to everyone!

Profile Picture Hillary, 8/18/18, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music
Services Used: Harp, Instrumental-Solo, Ceremony, Instrumentals, Learn New Songs

Cindy was an absolute joy to work with! She was responsive and was able to play all of the songs we wanted! She would send snippets and ideas that was extremely helpful when choosing our music! Would recommend her to anyone!

Profile Picture Brittney, 8/11/18, 11 Reviews
Services Used: Harp, Ceremony, Instrumental-Solo

Cindy was amazing! We had to choose between the $250 sound system in the venue space or pay $100 more to have Cindy come play and the extra money was totally worth it. It was so elegant and sounded amazing! The guests loved it!

Profile Picture Amanda, 7/27/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

We hired Cindy for our wedding and she was amazing to work with. Very professional leading up to the day of the wedding and was very flexible with our music selections. A pleasure to work with. Highly recommend.

Profile Picture Candace, 6/29/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

Cindy was OUTSTANDING!!!! Played for my daughters wedding and did a beautiful job!!!!

Profile Picture Leslie, 6/8/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

Cindy is always a pleasure to work with! She is a great communicator and a beautiful musician. She is one of our top musicians to refer to our clients.

Profile Picture Meredith, 5/3/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

My number one choice to reach out to when a client is looking for live musicians for Ceremony music! I’ve only worked with Cindy when it comes to a Harpist, but I don’t think I need to look for anyone else because she’s the best!!!

Profile Picture Romi, 4/26/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

Cindy was absolutely amazing! She played beautifully and was so professional and willing to learn whatever songs my husband and I wanted to have played at our ceremony! I've been recommending her to all of my engaged friends because we have been so pleased with her!

Profile Picture Konner, 3/23/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

Cindy was the perfect addition to my wedding! The harp was such a beautiful compliment to my outdoor ceremony. Cindy was very fast with communication and had wonderful examples of her music for me to listen to ahead of time. I would highly recommend Cindy!

Profile Picture User6808344, Recently Married, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

Cindy Horstman is the harpist we chose. She showed up early to set up and her music was beautiful. I had a special request from a newer song from coldplay called the Scientist for our exit and she played it spectacular. She is a music teacher and has been playing for over 30 years. She is the best of the best in Dallas and probably across the country. i would highly reccommend Cindy Horstman for beautiful music for your wedding

Profile Picture jason, 11/12/17, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Harp, Ceremony, Learn New Songs, Instrumental-Solo

We absolutely loved having Cindy play her beautiful harp at our wedding ceremony. We have known Cindy for many years and to have her play the music for our ceremony was an absolute treat and everyone mentioned to us how unique and beautiful the music was for our ceremony. Cindy is very responsive and professional in the services she provides and the value of her services is above and beyond anyone else we considered. It definitely put that sentimental and romantic touch on our wedding ceremony and we would highly recommend Cindy to anyone looking for beautiful music to be played at any type of event.

Profile Picture Kate, 10/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

Cindy was the absolute best! Her harp skills are phenomenal. There was a small incident where I had contacted her 3 months prior to my wedding to play, however I had forgotten to send in the contract. About two weeks before the wedding she called to follow up and see if I did still need her services. This was a life saver as I had thought I already submitted the contract months ago. So thankful that she followed up with me after my silly mistake or else I wouldn't have had music at my wedding. Also she is incredibly sweet and a joy to work with.

Profile Picture Grace, 10/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

Cindy did a beautiful job playing for my sister's wedding ceremony at the Dallas Arboretum. She was easy to work with and very flexible. Would definitely recommend her services to anyone wanting a harpist for your event.

Profile Picture Anissa, 9/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

What a great decision to book Cindy Horstman and Michael Medina ("2 Tone") for my daughter's wedding ceremony at The Bella Donna Chapel in McKinney, Texas. Not only were the acoustics incredible in that facility, but hearing the divine music produced by Cindy and Michael in that Chapel really elevated the ethereal effect of the entire ceremony. The guests were blown away with the prelude, ceremony and postlude compositions they provided. Such delicate yet full deep rich tones - just awesome! You will never regret booking this fabulous Duo for your event!!

Profile Picture Gayla, 9/17/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

Cindy did an excellent job playing at our wedding!

Profile Picture Kimberly, 8/10/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

Cindy played the most beautiful music at my wedding ceremony and made it sooo special for my husband and I. She truly cared about my requests and turned my dreams into reality!!! You can tell when you see/hear her play that she is truly passionate about music and I felt that love walking down the aisle. I would definitely recommend her for future weddings and events. Thank you Cindy for making my ceremony so special!!!

Profile Picture abigail, 7/22/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

Cindy did a wonderful job at the wedding. She always responded when we contacted her. She was gracious and worked well with the other musician. I would highly recommend her to anyone looking for a harpist.

Profile Picture Paige, 7/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

Cindy was fantastic! The music was beautiful and added a very special touch to the ceremony.

Profile Picture Claire, 7/15/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

Cindy was professional, organized, and helpful with song choice. She was worth every penny and did such a beautiful job at our wedding ceremony! Highly recommend Cindy!

Profile Picture Beth, 6/3/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

Cindy is an amazing harpist I booked her for my wedding and I absolutely loved the way she played definately brought that romantic smoothing music. For my entrance she played for a thousand years and it was lovely. She also was easy to work with and also arrived on time.

Profile Picture Stacy, 6/2/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

Cindy was so responsive and easy to work with. A true professional in every sense! She was able to accommodate our song list easily and her sound is phenomenal! I would use her again in a heartbeat!!

Profile Picture Susan, 5/27/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

Excellent!!! Keep up the great work!

Profile Picture User7521590, 1+ year ago, 11 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

We had Cindy and her partner play the harp and the bass at our wedding ceremony. From the first time that I reached out to Cindy for an inquiry on pricing and services she was very prompt and professional, sending samples of music to listen to and her suggestions on the songs. I knew I wanted to book because of the very unique sound of the harpist and bass guitar together! It is a very beautiful sound that you don't hear at just every wedding. They showed up on the wedding day and we had to rearrange the set up a little but they were flexible and willing to work with us! Everything was great, I would suggest to anyone looking for a wedding musician!

Profile Picture Rachel, 3/18/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

Cindy did a wonderful job at my son's wedding.

Profile Picture User7085983, 1+ year ago, 1 Review