Cindy Horstman Reviews

126 | Plano, TX

126 Reviews for Cindy Horstman

• Caroline

Caroline Reeder · Getting married on 05/02/2022

Helped make our day extra special

Cindy was so easy to work with! We got married in a historic chapel with lots of rules:), one of which was acoustic music only. So lucked out and found 3 amazing musicians. I do not think that any of them knew each other but once I gave them the 3 songs I cared about, they all worked together to figure out the who would play when, or together, and all the other details. They handles all the details and sounded amazing!!! I was definitely spoiled, because they made the whole thing seem seamless. I would absolutely use Cindy again.

Sent on 03/05/2020

Cindy Horstman's reply:

Thank you for your kind words and inviting me to play for your wedding. It was my honor to be a part of your celebration.
  • Julie

Julie Pitts · Getting married on 03/12/2021

Wedding Classic - Classy Harpist

We found Cindy on the web, and decided to use her for our small chapel wedding. She communicated several times with us and had great suggestions to keep our wedding flowing and the music flowing. She was prompt, professional and so very talented. Her music added a lot of charm to the wedding and it was perfect way to have live music. Thank you Cindy!

Sent on 01/02/2020

Jean Warden · Getting married on 02/10/2021

Simplely the best harpist!

Cindy was the easiest of all vendors to work with and gave the most value to my daughter's wedding ceremony! I was looking forward to meeting her face to face after the ceremony, but she so beautifully blended with the ceremony and was quietly gone by the time the photo secession was completed, that I hadn't given her a thought till my guest were complimenting the harpist. Thank you Cindy

Sent on 11/04/2019

Cindy Horstman's reply:

Thank you, Jean, for kind words and for inviting me to play!
    It was a beautiful event and I was honored to be a part of it!

Tish · Getting married on 01/06/2021

The Best!!

We couldn't have asked for a better person than Cindy! She was fantastic and very professional...
    Thank you Cindy! My guests thought that you were the best as we all did.

Sent on 07/14/2020

Cindy Horstman's reply:

Thank you for your kind words and for inviting me to play for your wedding - what a beautiful event! I wish you all the best.

Mackenzie Justus · Married on 10/31/2020

Wedding Ceremony & cocktail hour harp music

Cindy played the harp at our wedding this past weekend and was absolutely phenomenal!!!! I had numerous guests come up to me during the reception to tell me how beautiful she sounded. She was so easy to work with in the months leading up to our wedding. We weren’t able to meet in person before the wedding so we FaceTimed and she had her harp ready to play whatever songs we wanted her to play as well as recommended beautiful classic wedding songs. She was prompt, flexible, and her music was absolutely incredible! We would highly recommend her for anyone looking for a harpist to play at their wedding!

Sent on 11/03/2020

Cindy Horstman's reply:

Thank you so much, Mackenzie, for your kind words and for inviting me to play for your wedding - what a beautiful event!
    I wish all the best.

Kelsey K · Married on 10/10/2020

Perfect ceremony music for our elopement

So glad we found Cindy and were able to use her as the ceremony music for our small wedding. I had a certain song I wanted her to play and she said it was no problem. Very professional and kind.

Sent on 10/14/2020

Dear Kelsey,
    Thank you for your kind words and for inviting me to play for your wedding! I wish you all the best.
  • Susan

Susan Carnes · Married on 09/26/2020

Great experience.

Cindy was easy to work with, dependable and able to accommodate all of our musical requests, whether classical or contemporary. Her execution of the music was beautiful. Our guests had favorable comments. I was so sad when the candle lighting ceremony was over, and she stopped playing, Still Falling for You. It was just beautiful.

Sent on 09/29/2020

Dear Susan,
    Thank you for your kind words and for inviting me to play - it was a beautiful event! I wish you all the best and please keep in touch.
    Sincerely,
  • Jeannie

Jeannie Ramon · Married on 09/13/2020

Wonderful Harpist!

Extremely professional & played beautiful music at our wedding! Highly recommend! Perfect touch of elegance for our wedding day 😊

Sent on 09/24/2020

Cindy Horstman's reply:

Thank you for your kind words and for inviting me to play for your wedding! I am truly honored to have been a part of your special day.

Taylor Mercurio · Married on 09/10/2020

The BEST ceremony music!

Cindy was amazing! Responsive, easy to work with and absolutely nailed our ceremony music! I had her do some more custom / modern songs and they sounded incredible. We got a ton of compliments from guests! Thank you Cindy!

Sent on 09/17/2020

Tyranie · Married on 09/05/2020

She was wonderful!

It was such a privilege to have Cindy play her beautiful music for our daughter’s wedding. It can be a little tricky when you have a venue outdoors but Cindy was purely professional and every cue was perfect with the music and entrance of our wedding party. She is such a delightful person. I fully recommend her for any event!

Sent on 09/09/2020

Cindy Horstman's reply:

Thank you for your kind words and for inviting me to play for your daughter's wedding! It was my honor to be a part of this special event.

Lori Nuebel · Married on 08/28/2020

Great experience.

The music was absolutely beautiful!

Sent on 09/03/2020

Cindy Horstman's reply:

Thank you, Lori, for your kind words and for inviting me to play for your wedding! I wish you all the best.

Jamie Paolo · Married on 08/03/2020

Beautiful wedding ceremony music!

From the beginning, Cindy was amazing to work with! After hearing a sample of her beautiful music, I knew she needed to play at our wedding. She was responsive, professional, and a joy to work with. I would highly recommend her to anyone looking for the perfect sound for their wedding ceremony.

Sent on 03/15/2020

Cindy Horstman's reply:

Thank you, Jamie, for your kind words and for inviting me tp play for your wedding - what a beautiful event! I am honored to be a part of your special day and wish you all the best.
  • Karita

Karita Collier · Married on 08/01/2020

Made my dream a reality

I have always wanted a harp and violin. Cindy and her colleague played wonderful ly! Everyone loved it. Cindy is well diverse in all genres of music!! I am so happy to have had them. She was very nice and professional. Did I mention very affordable.

Sent on 08/06/2020

Cindy Horstman's reply:

Thank you for your kind words and for inviting us to play!
    It was an honor to be a part of your wedding!
  • Rachel

Rachel · Married on 07/17/2020

Best Ceremony Musician

We met Cindy at our venue’s open house and it as soon as we heard her play my husband knew he wanted her to play for our ceremony. Cindy always responded in a timely manner and was so easy to work with. She arrived to our ceremony in plenty of time to set up and start playing as our guests arrived. We received so many compliments and we are so so glad we worked with Cindy!

Sent on 08/17/2020

Cindy Horstman's reply:

Thank you for your kind words, Rachel, it was an honor to
    play for your wedding! I wish you all the best.

Marianna Nunes Williams · Married on 06/13/2020

Easy and professional

Cindy was amazing. She was very professional when we were coordinating everything with her and did a beautiful job.

Sent on 06/17/2020

Kiara · Married on 05/21/2020

Beautiful Ceremony Music!!

My husband and I loved working with Cindy. During our wedding planning, she was so responsive to emails and phone calls. She was also very flexible with us when it came to rescheduling our wedding date due to COVID. It has been 4 days after our wedding date and guests still express how beautiful Cindy played the harp. Cindy, thank you so much for helping us make our wedding day perfect!!

Sent on 09/21/2020

Cindy Horstman's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words and for inviting me to play
    for your beautiful wedding, Kiara! I am truly honored to have been a part of your celebration.
  • Sedef

Sedef Duman · Married on 03/07/2020

Perfect touch to our wedding

Cindy was AMAZING in every way! She was attentive, detail-oriented and just simply a beautiful harpist. She helped us brainstorm and narrow down the songs we were looking for. Her artistic touch was the perfect touch to complete our day. Couldn't recommend her more!

Sent on 03/10/2020

Cindy Horstman's reply:

Thank you for your kind words and inviting me to play for your wedding - what a beautiful event! It was my honor to be a part of your celebration.
  • Catherine

Catherine Griffith · Married on 01/11/2020

Magic & Elegance

Cindy Horstman and her harp performance added elements of magic and elegance to my daughter's wedding. Cindy worked with the bride and groom on the songs they wanted, and tailored her performance perfectly with the ceremony. Our guests loved the special feel the wedding ceremony had, thanks to Cindy's performance. Thank you again, Cindy. The music was beautiful.

Sent on 01/14/2020

Cindy Horstman's reply:

Thank you for inviting me and for your kind words! I was honored to be a part of this very special occasion.

Lindsay Dominy · Married on 10/05/2019

October Wedding

Cindy was truly beautiful! All of our guests couldn’t stop talking about her. The music she played while guests were getting seated was awesome and then it was really special when Cindy played during the procession. Would highly recommend her for any event!!

Sent on 10/07/2019

Cindy Horstman's reply:

Thank you so much, Lindsay, for your kind words and for inviting me to play for your wedding! I wish you all the best!
  • Karly

Karly · Married on 06/29/2019

Wonderful!

Cindy was wonderful to work with! She added so much to our ceremony with her music. We loved having her in our wedding!

Sent on 07/10/2019

Dear Karly,
    Thank you so much for your kind words and inviting me to play for your wedding. I wish you all the best.

Jason Martinez · Married on 06/15/2019

Beautiful amazing music

Cindy was great!! She arrived early to set up and made sure she was prepared. The music was beautiful!!

Sent on 06/25/2019

Cindy Horstman's reply:

Thank you so much for inviting me to play- what a beautiful event! I wish you all the best.
  • Allie

Allie Farrell · Married on 06/02/2019

Amazing!

She not only did all the other music perfectly, but she organized an EDM piece for us to walk down the isle and it was amazing! She did Galantis gold dust for us and it was perfect.

Sent on 06/06/2019

Cindy Horstman's reply:

Thank you for your kind words and for inviting me to play - what a beautiful event! I wish you all the best.

Kimberly Bryant · Married on 05/25/2019

Great Harpist

Working with Cindy was a pleasure from start to finish. She was very accommodating to our requests and sounded beautiful on the day!

Sent on 05/29/2019

Cindy Horstman's reply:

Thank you for inviting me to play for your wedding and for your kind words! I wish you all the best!
  • Fred

Fred Villa · Married on 05/11/2019

Perfect compliment to a magical day!

Our son recently got married at Bella Donna Chapel in McKinney. The setting was magical, everyone looked wonderful and then this angelic harp music started coming from the church. Cindy was great to work with as a person and her talent as an artist was priceless. We only had the harp and the entire service was perfectly directed by the song choice and way she played them. Could not have asked for a better musical choice!

Sent on 05/13/2019

Cindy Horstman's reply:

Thank you so m much for your kind words and inviting me to play for the wedding. It was my pleasure and honor!
  • Rachel

Rachel Hahn · Married on 04/27/2019

Wonderful Harpist

Cindy did an amazing job as a harpist at our wedding. The music was beautiful and right on queue. She knew exactly how to time the music for the appropriate link and responds quickly and was very helpful with any questions I had via email.

Sent on 05/07/2019