Cindy Horstman Reviews

114 | Plano, TX

114 Reviews for Cindy Horstman

• Caroline

Caroline Reeder · Getting married on 05/02/2022

Helped make our day extra special

Cindy was so easy to work with! We got married in a historic chapel with lots of rules:), one of which was acoustic music only. So lucked out and found 3 amazing musicians. I do not think that any of them knew each other but once I gave them the 3 songs I cared about, they all worked together to figure out the who would play when, or together, and all the other details. They handles all the details and sounded amazing!!! I was definitely spoiled, because they made the whole thing seem seamless. I would absolutely use Cindy again.

Sent on 03/05/2020

Cindy Horstman's reply:

Thank you for your kind words and inviting me to play for your wedding. It was my honor to be a part of your celebration.
  • Julie

Julie Pitts · Getting married on 03/12/2021

Wedding Classic - Classy Harpist

We found Cindy on the web, and decided to use her for our small chapel wedding. She communicated several times with us and had great suggestions to keep our wedding flowing and the music flowing. She was prompt, professional and so very talented. Her music added a lot of charm to the wedding and it was perfect way to have live music. Thank you Cindy!

Sent on 01/02/2020

Jean Warden · Getting married on 02/10/2021

Simplely the best harpist!

Cindy was the easiest of all vendors to work with and gave the most value to my daughter's wedding ceremony! I was looking forward to meeting her face to face after the ceremony, but she so beautifully blended with the ceremony and was quietly gone by the time the photo secession was completed, that I hadn't given her a thought till my guest were complimenting the harpist. Thank you Cindy

Sent on 11/04/2019

Cindy Horstman's reply:

Thank you, Jean, for kind words and for inviting me to play!
    It was a beautiful event and I was honored to be a part of it!

Jamie Paolo · Getting married on 08/03/2020

Beautiful wedding ceremony music!

From the beginning, Cindy was amazing to work with! After hearing a sample of her beautiful music, I knew she needed to play at our wedding. She was responsive, professional, and a joy to work with. I would highly recommend her to anyone looking for the perfect sound for their wedding ceremony.

Sent on 03/15/2020

Cindy Horstman's reply:

Thank you, Jamie, for your kind words and for inviting me tp play for your wedding - what a beautiful event! I am honored to be a part of your special day and wish you all the best.
  • Sedef

Sedef Duman · Married on 03/07/2020

Perfect touch to our wedding

Cindy was AMAZING in every way! She was attentive, detail-oriented and just simply a beautiful harpist. She helped us brainstorm and narrow down the songs we were looking for. Her artistic touch was the perfect touch to complete our day. Couldn't recommend her more!

Sent on 03/10/2020

Cindy Horstman's reply:

Thank you for your kind words and inviting me to play for your wedding - what a beautiful event! It was my honor to be a part of your celebration.
  • Catherine

Catherine Griffith · Married on 01/11/2020

Magic & Elegance

Cindy Horstman and her harp performance added elements of magic and elegance to my daughter's wedding. Cindy worked with the bride and groom on the songs they wanted, and tailored her performance perfectly with the ceremony. Our guests loved the special feel the wedding ceremony had, thanks to Cindy's performance. Thank you again, Cindy. The music was beautiful.

Sent on 01/14/2020

Cindy Horstman's reply:

Thank you for inviting me and for your kind words! I was honored to be a part of this very special occasion.

Lindsay Dominy · Married on 10/05/2019

October Wedding

Cindy was truly beautiful! All of our guests couldn’t stop talking about her. The music she played while guests were getting seated was awesome and then it was really special when Cindy played during the procession. Would highly recommend her for any event!!

Sent on 10/07/2019

Cindy Horstman's reply:

Thank you so much, Lindsay, for your kind words and for inviting me to play for your wedding! I wish you all the best!
  • Karly

Karly · Married on 06/29/2019

Wonderful!

Cindy was wonderful to work with! She added so much to our ceremony with her music. We loved having her in our wedding!

Sent on 07/10/2019

Dear Karly,
    Thank you so much for your kind words and inviting me to play for your wedding. I wish you all the best.

Jason Martinez · Married on 06/15/2019

Beautiful amazing music

Cindy was great!! She arrived early to set up and made sure she was prepared. The music was beautiful!!

Sent on 06/25/2019

Cindy Horstman's reply:

Thank you so much for inviting me to play- what a beautiful event! I wish you all the best.
  • Allie

Allie Farrell · Married on 06/02/2019

Amazing!

She not only did all the other music perfectly, but she organized an EDM piece for us to walk down the isle and it was amazing! She did Galantis gold dust for us and it was perfect.

Sent on 06/06/2019

Cindy Horstman's reply:

Thank you for your kind words and for inviting me to play - what a beautiful event! I wish you all the best.

Kimberly Bryant · Married on 05/25/2019

Great Harpist

Working with Cindy was a pleasure from start to finish. She was very accommodating to our requests and sounded beautiful on the day!

Sent on 05/29/2019

Cindy Horstman's reply:

Thank you for inviting me to play for your wedding and for your kind words! I wish you all the best!
  • Fred

Fred Villa · Married on 05/11/2019

Perfect compliment to a magical day!

Our son recently got married at Bella Donna Chapel in McKinney. The setting was magical, everyone looked wonderful and then this angelic harp music started coming from the church. Cindy was great to work with as a person and her talent as an artist was priceless. We only had the harp and the entire service was perfectly directed by the song choice and way she played them. Could not have asked for a better musical choice!

Sent on 05/13/2019

Cindy Horstman's reply:

Thank you so m much for your kind words and inviting me to play for the wedding. It was my pleasure and honor!
  • Rachel

Rachel Hahn · Married on 04/27/2019

Wonderful Harpist

Cindy did an amazing job as a harpist at our wedding. The music was beautiful and right on queue. She knew exactly how to time the music for the appropriate link and responds quickly and was very helpful with any questions I had via email.

Sent on 05/07/2019

Kevin · Married on 04/06/2019

A True Professional

The performance and professionalism that Cindy displayed on our wedding day far surpassed any expectations we had, and truly helped make the event as special as it was. Cindy was very responsive to emails and flexible when it came to having to change the location of the venue at the last minute. Highly recommend.

Sent on 04/08/2019

Cindy Horstman's reply:

Thanks so much for your kind words and inviting me to play for your wedding! It was a pleasure and an honor.

Nora Gao · Married on 02/10/2019

Super great!

Cindy is definitely a great artist! Very professional and accommodating! Even with my last min changes. On the day of my wedding, she is actually arriving ahead of time to set up everything and start early while all my guests are walking in. Over all, I will definitely recommend her for any of the events

Sent on 02/18/2019

Cindy Horstman's reply:

Thank you, Nora, for inviting me to play and for your kind words. I wish you all the best!
  • William

William · Married on 01/26/2019

Delightful!

Cindy is an incredibly talented musician and an absolute delight to work with. She is quick to respond to emails, has a vast repertoire, and offers intuitive suggestions with regards to song order. Her skill as a jazz musician is apparent as she modulates and transitions seamlessly from classical hymns to contemporary tunes, creating a heavenly atmosphere wherever she plays. We loved having the opportunity to meet her and the privilege of having her play for our ceremony!

Sent on 01/29/2019

Cindy Horstman's reply:

Thank you so much for inviting me to play and for your kind words!
    It was my pleasure and honor to play for this special event.

C. Moore · Married on 12/01/2018

Made Our Wedding So Memorable!

Cindy was amazing! She played every single song i requested... and did it beautifully! she was so easy to work with and her playing was perfect. The harp in the chapel gave it such an ethereal vibe. We LOVED having her there.... way better than a string quartet. Thank you Cindy;)

Sent on 12/10/2018

Cindy Horstman's reply:

Thank you for your kind words and for inviting me to play for your wedding! I wish you all the best. Cindy Horstman

Junelle Brown · Married on 11/11/2018

The perfect touch to your Perfect day!

We ran into Cindy at an open house at our venue, and she was literally the first vendor we booked even before we finalized our venue! She was the most pleasant person to work with, and her talent for playing the harp was so amazing that we teared up just hearing her play. She was timely, responsive, and SUPER helpful to us during the planning process and she was beyond prepared the day of the wedding. She even helped me with song suggestions because I was so overwhelmed with the wedding. Cindy, I cannot thank you enough for your calm demeanor, your promptness, and your beautiful playing! Thank you a million times!

Sent on 11/13/2018

Cindy Horstman's reply:

Thank you for your kind words and for inviting me to play for your wedding - it was an honor to share this special moment with you! I wish you all the best. Cindy Horstman
  • Destre

Destre Shirley · Married on 10/28/2018

Beautiful music for ceremony!!!

Cindy played beautifully and is such an easy person to work with. She even learned new music that was important to us for the ceremony. She showed up extra early to set up. I highly recommend her! All of the guests commented on the harp and how it set the tone for a romantic setting in the woods. We loved having her be a part of our big day!

Sent on 10/30/2018

Cindy Horstman's reply:

Thank you for your kind words and for inviting me to play for your wedding! I wish you all the best... Cindy Horstman

Hillary · Married on 08/18/2018

I cannot say enough good things about Cindy Horstman. Cindy made our wedding so special. She gave us a suggested agenda of beautiful songs for the ceremony. We used most of them with a few small changes, and she was entirely flexible. Cindy is so talented and a joy to work with - I would highly recommend her to everyone!

Sent on 09/10/2018

Cindy Horstman's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words and for inviting me to play for your wedding ! I wish you all the best Cindy Horstman

Brittney · Married on 08/11/2018

Cindy was an absolute joy to work with! She was responsive and was able to play all of the songs we wanted! She would send snippets and ideas that was extremely helpful when choosing our music! Would recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 08/22/2018

Amanda · Married on 07/27/2018

Cindy was amazing! We had to choose between the $250 sound system in the venue space or pay $100 more to have Cindy come play and the extra money was totally worth it. It was so elegant and sounded amazing! The guests loved it!

Sent on 07/30/2018

Candace · Married on 06/29/2018

We hired Cindy for our wedding and she was amazing to work with. Very professional leading up to the day of the wedding and was very flexible with our music selections. A pleasure to work with. Highly recommend.

Sent on 07/12/2018

Leslie · Married on 06/08/2018

Cindy was OUTSTANDING!!!! Played for my daughters wedding and did a beautiful job!!!!

Sent on 06/14/2018

Meredith · Married on 05/03/2018

Cindy is always a pleasure to work with! She is a great communicator and a beautiful musician. She is one of our top musicians to refer to our clients.

Sent on 05/24/2018

Cindy Horstman's reply:

Thank you for your kind words, Meredith! It is always a pleasure to work with you! Cindy Horstman