Cindy Horstman Reviews

107 Reviews for Cindy Horstman

• Karly

Karly · Married on 06/29/2019

Wonderful!

Cindy was wonderful to work with! She added so much to our ceremony with her music. We loved having her in our wedding!

Sent on 07/10/2019

Dear Karly,
    Thank you so much for your kind words and inviting me to play for your wedding. I wish you all the best.

Jason Martinez · Married on 06/15/2019

Beautiful amazing music

Cindy was great!! She arrived early to set up and made sure she was prepared. The music was beautiful!!

Sent on 06/25/2019

Cindy Horstman's reply:

Thank you so much for inviting me to play- what a beautiful event! I wish you all the best.
  • Allie

Allie Farrell · Married on 06/02/2019

Amazing!

She not only did all the other music perfectly, but she organized an EDM piece for us to walk down the isle and it was amazing! She did Galantis gold dust for us and it was perfect.

Sent on 06/06/2019

Cindy Horstman's reply:

Thank you for your kind words and for inviting me to play - what a beautiful event! I wish you all the best.

Kimberly Bryant · Married on 05/25/2019

Great Harpist

Working with Cindy was a pleasure from start to finish. She was very accommodating to our requests and sounded beautiful on the day!

Sent on 05/29/2019

Cindy Horstman's reply:

Thank you for inviting me to play for your wedding and for your kind words! I wish you all the best!
  • Fred

Fred Villa · Married on 05/11/2019

Perfect compliment to a magical day!

Our son recently got married at Bella Donna Chapel in McKinney. The setting was magical, everyone looked wonderful and then this angelic harp music started coming from the church. Cindy was great to work with as a person and her talent as an artist was priceless. We only had the harp and the entire service was perfectly directed by the song choice and way she played them. Could not have asked for a better musical choice!

Sent on 05/13/2019

Cindy Horstman's reply:

Thank you so m much for your kind words and inviting me to play for the wedding. It was my pleasure and honor!
  • Rachel

Rachel Hahn · Married on 04/27/2019

Wonderful Harpist

Cindy did an amazing job as a harpist at our wedding. The music was beautiful and right on queue. She knew exactly how to time the music for the appropriate link and responds quickly and was very helpful with any questions I had via email.

Sent on 05/07/2019

Kevin · Married on 04/06/2019

A True Professional

The performance and professionalism that Cindy displayed on our wedding day far surpassed any expectations we had, and truly helped make the event as special as it was. Cindy was very responsive to emails and flexible when it came to having to change the location of the venue at the last minute. Highly recommend.

Sent on 04/08/2019

Cindy Horstman's reply:

Thanks so much for your kind words and inviting me to play for your wedding! It was a pleasure and an honor.

Nora Gao · Married on 02/10/2019

Super great!

Cindy is definitely a great artist! Very professional and accommodating! Even with my last min changes. On the day of my wedding, she is actually arriving ahead of time to set up everything and start early while all my guests are walking in. Over all, I will definitely recommend her for any of the events

Sent on 02/18/2019

Cindy Horstman's reply:

Thank you, Nora, for inviting me to play and for your kind words. I wish you all the best!
  • William

William · Married on 01/26/2019

Delightful!

Cindy is an incredibly talented musician and an absolute delight to work with. She is quick to respond to emails, has a vast repertoire, and offers intuitive suggestions with regards to song order. Her skill as a jazz musician is apparent as she modulates and transitions seamlessly from classical hymns to contemporary tunes, creating a heavenly atmosphere wherever she plays. We loved having the opportunity to meet her and the privilege of having her play for our ceremony!

Sent on 01/29/2019

Cindy Horstman's reply:

Thank you so much for inviting me to play and for your kind words!
    It was my pleasure and honor to play for this special event.

C. Moore · Married on 12/01/2018

Made Our Wedding So Memorable!

Cindy was amazing! She played every single song i requested... and did it beautifully! she was so easy to work with and her playing was perfect. The harp in the chapel gave it such an ethereal vibe. We LOVED having her there.... way better than a string quartet. Thank you Cindy;)

Sent on 12/10/2018

Cindy Horstman's reply:

Thank you for your kind words and for inviting me to play for your wedding! I wish you all the best. Cindy Horstman

Junelle Brown · Married on 11/11/2018

The perfect touch to your Perfect day!

We ran into Cindy at an open house at our venue, and she was literally the first vendor we booked even before we finalized our venue! She was the most pleasant person to work with, and her talent for playing the harp was so amazing that we teared up just hearing her play. She was timely, responsive, and SUPER helpful to us during the planning process and she was beyond prepared the day of the wedding. She even helped me with song suggestions because I was so overwhelmed with the wedding. Cindy, I cannot thank you enough for your calm demeanor, your promptness, and your beautiful playing! Thank you a million times!

Sent on 11/13/2018

Cindy Horstman's reply:

Thank you for your kind words and for inviting me to play for your wedding - it was an honor to share this special moment with you! I wish you all the best. Cindy Horstman

Hillary · Married on 08/18/2018

I cannot say enough good things about Cindy Horstman. Cindy made our wedding so special. She gave us a suggested agenda of beautiful songs for the ceremony. We used most of them with a few small changes, and she was entirely flexible. Cindy is so talented and a joy to work with - I would highly recommend her to everyone!

Sent on 09/10/2018

Cindy Horstman's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words and for inviting me to play for your wedding ! I wish you all the best Cindy Horstman

Brittney · Married on 08/11/2018

Cindy was an absolute joy to work with! She was responsive and was able to play all of the songs we wanted! She would send snippets and ideas that was extremely helpful when choosing our music! Would recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 08/22/2018

Amanda · Married on 07/27/2018

Cindy was amazing! We had to choose between the $250 sound system in the venue space or pay $100 more to have Cindy come play and the extra money was totally worth it. It was so elegant and sounded amazing! The guests loved it!

Sent on 07/30/2018

Candace · Married on 06/29/2018

We hired Cindy for our wedding and she was amazing to work with. Very professional leading up to the day of the wedding and was very flexible with our music selections. A pleasure to work with. Highly recommend.

Sent on 07/12/2018

Leslie · Married on 06/08/2018

Cindy was OUTSTANDING!!!! Played for my daughters wedding and did a beautiful job!!!!

Sent on 06/14/2018

Meredith · Married on 05/03/2018

Cindy is always a pleasure to work with! She is a great communicator and a beautiful musician. She is one of our top musicians to refer to our clients.

Sent on 05/24/2018

Cindy Horstman's reply:

Thank you for your kind words, Meredith! It is always a pleasure to work with you! Cindy Horstman

Romi · Married on 04/26/2018

My number one choice to reach out to when a client is looking for live musicians for Ceremony music! I’ve only worked with Cindy when it comes to a Harpist, but I don’t think I need to look for anyone else because she’s the best!!!

Sent on 04/30/2018

Konner · Married on 03/23/2018

Cindy was absolutely amazing! She played beautifully and was so professional and willing to learn whatever songs my husband and I wanted to have played at our ceremony! I've been recommending her to all of my engaged friends because we have been so pleased with her!

Sent on 03/26/2018

Cindy Horstman's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words and for inviting me to play for your wedding. I wish you all the best!
  • User6808344 · 1+ year ago

Cindy was the perfect addition to my wedding! The harp was such a beautiful compliment to my outdoor ceremony. Cindy was very fast with communication and had wonderful examples of her music for me to listen to ahead of time. I would highly recommend Cindy!

Sent on 11/28/2017

jason · Married on 11/12/2017

Cindy Horstman is the harpist we chose. She showed up early to set up and her music was beautiful. I had a special request from a newer song from coldplay called the Scientist for our exit and she played it spectacular. She is a music teacher and has been playing for over 30 years. She is the best of the best in Dallas and probably across the country. i would highly reccommend Cindy Horstman for beautiful music for your wedding

Sent on 11/17/2017

Kate · Married on 10/21/2017

We absolutely loved having Cindy play her beautiful harp at our wedding ceremony. We have known Cindy for many years and to have her play the music for our ceremony was an absolute treat and everyone mentioned to us how unique and beautiful the music was for our ceremony. Cindy is very responsive and professional in the services she provides and the value of her services is above and beyond anyone else we considered. It definitely put that sentimental and romantic touch on our wedding ceremony and we would highly recommend Cindy to anyone looking for beautiful music to be played at any type of event.

Sent on 11/06/2017

Grace · Married on 10/07/2017

Cindy was the absolute best! Her harp skills are phenomenal. There was a small incident where I had contacted her 3 months prior to my wedding to play, however I had forgotten to send in the contract. About two weeks before the wedding she called to follow up and see if I did still need her services. This was a life saver as I had thought I already submitted the contract months ago. So thankful that she followed up with me after my silly mistake or else I wouldn't have had music at my wedding. Also she is incredibly sweet and a joy to work with.

Sent on 11/12/2017

Anissa · Married on 09/22/2017

Cindy did a beautiful job playing for my sister's wedding ceremony at the Dallas Arboretum. She was easy to work with and very flexible. Would definitely recommend her services to anyone wanting a harpist for your event.

Sent on 10/12/2017